Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Mohbad Wife, His Best Friend, And Naira Marley Accused Over His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Wife, His Best Friend, And Naira Marley Accused Over His Death (1722 Views)

Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Wife, His Best Friend, And Naira Marley Accused Over His Death by Arisenews2: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
It's no longer news that Nigerian musician Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba popularly called Mohbad is dead, he slumped and died mysteriously at about 6pm on Tuesday the 12th day of September 2023, he was only 27 years old.

So far, three persons are being blamed and called out for his sudden, painful and Mysterious death . They include his long time girlfriend turned wife Omowunmi, his best friend, and his former record label boss Naira Marley and allies. See how they all got involved in his death below. Btw, RIP IMOLE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i549BxRtO8
Re: Mohbad Wife, His Best Friend, And Naira Marley Accused Over His Death by Acekidc4(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Never ever Trust Anybody not even your Spouse, he get Why 😕☹️😥🥺

(1) (Reply)

Randy Jackson, Michael's Brother, Hospitalized For Chest Pains / Singer Obiwon Gets Married / Naeto C To Wed Girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.