Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? (12070 Views)

How Do Americans Raise Their Babies Without Househelps? Unlike Nigerians? / Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband / Beware Some Househelps Are Sexual Predators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Gentew(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
Many Married Women are generally Wicked at heart. They Only Care about their own Children!!

Women are generally a bitter souls..... I see that everyday in the society.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Holysucker:
THIS IS NOT RIGHT.

Madam, if you are not ready to buy something for your househelp when you take her out with your own kids, please leave her at home. She is someone's child too.

She came in with her husband, 2 kids and their help, another kid of about 11 or 12 years. Immediately they sat down, the husband left probably to come and pick them up later. She ordered three turkey, a Hollandia yoghurt for the kids and Star radler.

When it was served, she gave one turkey to her son of about 6years, one to the daughter of say 3-4yrs and the other one for herself. While they were feasting on the turkey and drinks, the house help sat on another table starring hungrily and helplessly. Every time the madam turns towards her, the house help will quickly look away to avoid eye contact with madam.

That lady even ate the little piece left by her daughter, paid the bills and left..

I know that she might not be the only person guilty of this despicable act, so let's have your comments and opinions on the matter so others like her will learn and probably change....

cause to me I feel her action might put the children at great risk of maltreatment and possible harm by the househelp.

The thing still dey pain me sha 😡😡😡

Jennyclay over to you pls
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by RighChannel: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
because we don't take shit and tolerate nonsense
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by CaptainFM1: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
It's to instill fear in them esp when the house help is a lady. They no trust their husband one bit!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
Many Married Women are generally Wicked at heart. They Only Care about their own Children!!

It’s crazy,

Men are naturally compassionate, men think in the bigger picture and with maturity.

People preaching feminism agenda don’t know what they are doing. It is simple fact, men make better leaders

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by undisputedKOC: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
This thing is too rampant among Igbo women, it's like their souls are totally drenched and soaked inside hatred. Igbo women hate every other person's child.

90% of egregious reprehensible child abuse and maltreatment cases in Nigeria are done by Igbo women. The term "Village People" came from the Igbo tribe due to the unprecedented hatred and wickedness they act towards themselves. Tufiakwa tribe! undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by yinkeys(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
I thought I’m the only one on earth that observed this
The selfish or self-centeredness, the lack of empathy
A lot of them don’t really care about their husband, they just care about what the man gives them

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by JuanDeDios: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
seniorgozman:

To me, women's problem started with God. God created them in a hurry
Interesting. Was that why Sarah maltreated Ishmael, thus setting example for Nigerian women to follow?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by oyinkel(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
E
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Because they perceive them as competitor with their husbands

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
98 percent of women are evil. Especially Nigerian women.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by JuanDeDios: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Klass99:
Why do men (husbands) stand by and watch their wives maltreat helps, without intervening, stopping their wives and putting an end to the maltreatment?

What I find most annoying is how you men who are supposedly the head of the family/household, allow these things to happen and repeatedly occur in your homes. While saying nonsense like madam will accuse me of taking sides with the help or accuse me of sleeping with her.

Where does all that logical, alpha male energy you like flexing, suddenly goes to, in the face of cruel treatment of helps? Is the logical thing to do not to caution your wives and end the maltreatment? You people will not do it but will continue to shout we are logical.

Some of you married folks will sha not make heaven because of this issue, both of you, as in, husbands and wives, who do this.
An average man is AFRAID of his wife and will not challenge her in house matters. But you don't know that, do you?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by latonione: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Klass99:
Why do men (husbands) stand by and watch their wives maltreat helps, without intervening, stopping their wives and putting an end to the maltreatment?

What I find most annoying is how you men who are supposedly the head of the family/household, allow these things to happen and repeatedly occur in your homes. While saying nonsense like madam will accuse me of taking sides with the help or accuse me of sleeping with her.

Where does all that logical, alpha male energy you like flexing, suddenly goes to, in the face of cruel treatment of helps? Is the logical thing to do not to caution your wives and end the maltreatment? You people will not do it but will continue to shout we are logical.

Some of you married folks will sha not make heaven because of this issue, both of you, as in, husbands and wives, who do this.

The woman will accuse you of something else, you too know it. It is rather discuss privately, if she will listen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by yinkeys(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fahvvy:
Women are naturally wicked and selfish undecided...
It's in their primal nature to be that way to everyone other than themselves and their children undecided...

Though some women have been able to tame this nature of wickedness and selfishness, but a very large majority of females haven't undecided...

And a proof of that is seen in how house helps are treated undecided...

How many times have you heard of a man maltreating a house help? A couple of times I guess undecided...

Now compare that with the number of times you've heard of women maltreating their house helps undecided...

You'll realize that OVERWHELMINGLY, the females are the ones causing untold harm to the house helps undecided...

And what's funny is that, these house helps, come to live with them for the SOLE purpose of helping the women with running the home, but alas! They get beaten and maimed in the process undecided...

Indeed, house helps need to be protected from women undecided...
Most women don’t know what empathy is
Just seems like their brain is always on survival of the fittest mode for their children and themselves
Just my observation

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by JuanDeDios: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
minakom:
Dem never born my wife well to bring in house help, it's either she does the chores by herself or the kids do it. Can't cope with lazy wife. And if I will need the services of one, the girl must've complete front and back. She must dress attractive and sweet coz I can't live with a smelly house help always wearing rags coz of one lazy wife.
grin This man, I no trust you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by yinkeys(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
98 percent of women are evil. Especially Nigerian women.
Lol you don’t know American women o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Flakstews: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
Verified PayPal Fnf And Business Account With Cry.pto Function For 5K.

PayPal Funds From 645 Naira Per $...

Our PayPal Funds are directly from legit source.

Our PayPal account are verified with full functionality. They can send and receive funds, and even link card.

PayPal Account Available For All Countries.

Check my profile for my WhatsApp Number or Below For My WhatsApp Number
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by minakom: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
JuanDeDios:

grin This man, I no trust you.
Boss, I am an aspiring Pastor. Kneel down, lemme pray for you sir. grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by NOwazobia: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
They are here with very dubious, envious heart.

They fell threatened by the presence of another like them, or like their offspring.

But I know one who can take care of all the world children and you will think they are her children if you are not told.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Cocolatti(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
From the time of the Garden of Eden till today, Satan has made the Woman his residence. I am close to tears anytime my wife recounts her experience in the hands of her uncle's wife.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Starboytwo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
I will not be a party to such inhumane treatment.

Im too advanced for such rubbish..

And if i see someone did what OP described near me, I will definitely have some hot words with the lady/man whoever...

Everybody go dey chop chicken, turkey, hollandia and house help will be looking... That scenario is a movie, I blatantly refuse to believe. Nobody is that cruel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Even nephews and nieces that live with them are not spared. It looks like some people are inherently evil.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by blackboy2star(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
You supposed to serve the house help by paying from your pocket to show the lady she's evil... Since you didn't do this, she'll feel she's right

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by georgee(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
98% of women who maltreat their house help are Igbos

No argument here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by goshen26: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
You can't deceive yourself, you know within yourself that you can't tolerate others. If you know this don't get an house help.

Many reason why some house help become d*evil and vent anger on their mistress children

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by wunmi590(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2023

If by any chance I discover that my wife behave this way, believe me, I will punish her, but I won't let her know the reason behind it, until she finds out and beg for mercy....

I trust my wife doesn't do such....

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Cutehector(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Women are wicked generally.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Sandralight(f): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
I heard someone said Nigerians can't adopt because they don't know how to love someone else child and that thought have always stayed with me.

I don't know why it happens but I have seen so many cases of people mistreating children just because they didn't give birth to them, some are even their blood relative kids.

This is really sad 😔

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by BreconHills(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Klass99:

It is risky to defend your househelp especially if you want her to keep her job. For many wives, that is the last straw.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by EdiskyHarry: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Most women are naturally wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by benqo01(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
OMO WHICH KIND WICKEDNESS B DAT,Omo some WOMEN RE MORE WICKED THAN MEN

MAKE I NO LIE WOMEN GET MIND DO SOME WICKED THINGS WEY MAN NO FIT DO

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? by Igbokwechika101(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
I feel pains in my heart seen such.some woman are kind.while some are the main witch.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ideal Age Difference Between A Couple / Does Marriage Really Mean Settling Down? / Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.