Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election (26645 Views)

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by DanielTravels: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2023
West1side:
Pls note the difference in the unbiased report unlike that of David HunDemumuy.

Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-state-university-nigeria-bola-tinubu/

Article such as this deserve frontpage.
What a senseless vagabond.. what was the difference in both hundeyin article and this from CBS?
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by VIKTO83(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2023
[i][/i]CSU's lawyer, Michael Hayes, told Gilbert that the university wouldn't be able to certify Tinubu's diploma under oath.

A CSU spokeswoman said the university can confirm the president graduated. However, it cannot authenticate the diploma because it is a ceremonial document that is not part of a student's official academic file. [b][/b]

This is the basis at which tinubu will win the case. I'm not a lawyer but this case is simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by maasoap(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2023
megamank:
This is why I will always not like the white… if this issue was to be in their own country affecting any of their own politician would they have handled it this way?
The west has always supported substandard leadership in Africa to enable them continue their indirect neocolonial rule in Africa…
When every they see a country in Africa rising up to them they find any means to distabilize their government. All they are asking is just to confirm an academic record and they are going back and front

You guys should stop crying for sanity's sake!
The university has confirmed Tinubu attended CSU and graduated in 1979 with a bachelor's degree. Federal law, however, prevents us from providing any further information without consent or unless allowed to do so via court order.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Honestfrend: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2023
Quebec91:
Sure my point is , stop making Tinubu some god or calvary, even if na kwankwaso win and become president. Its only Ideal to resolve issues and policies especially foreign policy like thaf UAE

Who is making Tinubu God?
Compare Tinubu and the other candidates and tell me who his more experiences with proven records?

Put aside the failure from inec and their rubbish system..
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by nedekid: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2023
With vertually all our politicians having one kleg or the other, this country might have issues developing. We cannot continue to be run as a criminal organisation. People that have had their way through force of arms, money, bribery etc.
Is it the lawyer that was disbarred in the US for chopping clients money, now top guy in gov, the oga at the top who is topic of this thread, the governor indicted for CC fraud, the pointing gover nor with kleg waec credentials, the senator from anambra that was a celebrated oil bunkerer around the okitipupa area, the eastern governor that was a celebrated 419 etc.
How can a country grow with dagbo people at the helm of its affairs?
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by JoshTim: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2023
ShameOnAPC:
We are hypocrite in this country, contesting with a fake result is very bad, recently ,some elected Honourable and Senators that contested and won't election were been sacked by tribunal ,why is Tinubu's case should be different?

Which fake result....have you gone to CSU and inquire and you were told he didn't graduate. You are BLIND to the truth. You deserved a hard brain resetting slap.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by jaytee01(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Kilometres:

The problem is why are you so intentionally daft?

CSU confirmed that Bola Tinubu not just that...the stated clearly under oath in a deposed affidavit that Bola Tinubu the President of Nigeria graduated from CSU.

So why would a confirmed graduate retort to Oluwole? Use your brain sometimes.
You are the daft clown.
There is no explicit reference that his graduation was confirmed in the proceedings. They only said that they can confirm if he graduated from CSU( What Atiku is seeking is authentication of the disputed certificate to prove forgery and perjury).

By the way, why would a supposed honours graduate be fighting tooth and nail to prevent the public disclosure of academic achievements and records that ALL right thinking men of honour and integrity are proud to showcase?
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Christistruth00: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2023
zed7:
We're tired of all this Chicago nonsense. The man has won, let him serve.

If not for greed and personal interest, the three major opponents would have teamed up from the start to prevent this questionable character from getting into power. It's late now, let's move on.

You are right
Atiku and Peter Obi are spending more time and effort trying to discredit the Presidents win than they would have needed for both of them to form a united front to Win

But they refused to Step down for themselves the way Tinubu stepped down for Buhari to be President first

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Toks2008(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2023
Christistruth00:

We know what we are saying
Only the letter Confirming Tinubu Graduated from the University is already more than enough for INEC

Why would he want to forge a certificate of a Degree he genuinely had and already had
a letter from the University that Confirmed and Covered him?

Peter Obi didn't even submit his own University certificate at all!!

THINK!!!!!!!!!

Chai!

Please visit the link I provided so you will understand better.

But if you choose to remain ignorant about that issue so be it.

Cheers.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by oxygeng: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2023
zed7:

If not for greed and personal interest, the three major opponents would have teamed up from the start to prevent this questionable character from getting into power. It's late now, let's move on.
Moving train! Abeg dey go we dey come, abi you dey borrow leg take move?
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by UppaZakum(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

As Original Akwa Ibom son, from ONNA Local government, Ikot Edor Village. I want to state categorically, that Yorubas are the major problem of this sick country, they contributes to about 89% of the problems that bedeviled this country. My maximum respect to the few rational Yorubas.

How on earth will someone see a disaster like Tinubu and went ahead to vote because of tribal and religious sentiment.

The earlier we divide and go our separate ways the better. They can make Tinubu their life Yoruba nation president, who cares. This crook is a embodiment of disgrace to this nation. Thief and crook with dilapidated body.

Idiot! But y'all thumbprinted for jonathan in his second term bid despite the fact his administration was a total disater. Double-faced hypocrite!
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Sctests: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2023
In Tanzania, if you are a graduate of schools in the West or a returnee from one of the western countries, you cannot be politically relevant to them.

They believe you can be malleable to be used as a puppet.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Okechinwadike: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2023
I thank God say na we and Yorubas de suffer am
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Chetas81(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2023
THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN BRING CALAMITY OVER THEIR SELF, KINDLY PREPARED FOR 2027 GENERAL ELECTION, APC AND THE GOATS BEHIND IT, HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER YOU THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by edwardjr: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

As Original Akwa Ibom son, from ONNA Local government, Ikot Edor Village. I want to state categorically, that Yorubas are the major problem of this sick country, they contributes to about 89% of the problems that bedeviled this country. My maximum respect to the few rational Yorubas.

How on earth will someone see a disaster like Tinubu and went ahead to vote because of tribal and religious sentiment.

The earlier we divide and go our separate ways the better. They can make Tinubu their life Yoruba nation president, who cares. This crook is embodiment of disgrace to this nation. Thief and crook with dilapidated body.
My brother I'm from Onna too. Ikot Nkan precisely. Yak e-connect na. Kpong usuk mme nton atongo uduang ufok ado. E-mail mmi ado: thewordisworking@gmail.com. yak aba tutu mma akop uto fien.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by kokomilala(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2023
@FlawlessKarl, your analysis and assertion about the Yoruba is fundamentally flawed, sick with the infections of hate, innuendos of jealousy and outright blindness to truths and facts.

If you claim the Yoruba have encumbered Nigeria with your multiplex of issues, what has your tribe contributed to the social- political and economic development of Nigeria?

Has your kinsmen brought universal free education, social welfare scheme, astute leadership etc to Nigeria?

Your analysis as well as ur name is anything but FLAWLESS.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by tollyboy5(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

The earlier we divide and go our separate ways the better. They can make Tinubu their life Yoruba nation president, who cares. This crook is embodiment of disgrace to this nation. Thief and crook with dilapidated body.
That is why southwest is ahead in their game. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lamentation.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Larryndelaw: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2023
Kennedy3632:
This is shameful, individuals with questionable records should respect themselves and stay clear from Politics. Stop dragging the nation into a mess. Gosh!!!
Continue your lamentations. The year is already going to an end. What's your achievements
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Goke7: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2023
Christistruth00:

You are right
Atiku and Peter Obi are spending more time and effort trying to discredit the Presidents win than they would have need for both of them to form a united front

what do you expect from pained losers, their mission is simple, just distract the president, nothing more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Larryndelaw: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2023
You peopel.are just recycling same news
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Shattuck(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2023
Kilometres:

CSU confirmed that Bola Tinubu not just that...they stated clearly under oath in a deposed affidavit that Bola Tinubu the President of Nigeria graduated from CSU.

this your argument is really insensitive, it's just like catching a thief and later realizing the thief is from a wealthy home, does that absolve him of stealing? If tinubu had indeed submitted a fake result to inec then he committed perjury it doesn't matter if he graduated from CSU or Harvard.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by joefelin2345: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

So a Buffon like you have the efforntry & tenacity to conclude thay the Yoruba are 89% problem of this Shit hole called Nigeria simply bc Tinubu became the President. It is not your fault at all. It rain that paves way for lumping of chicken with doves. If not,how would a bush & foolish boy like you to open wide your dirty & smelling mouth against a whole race of people simply bc of action or inaction of few forgetting that a race is a race & a man is man. Better be careful of what you post next time around?
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by FlawlessKarl: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2023
edwardjr:

My brother I'm from Onna too. Ikot Nkan precisely. Yak e-connect na. Kpong usuk mme nton atongo uduang ufok ado . E-mail mmi ado: thewordisworking@gmail.com. yak aba tutu mma akop uto fien.

At the bolded grin Oduk mmi amenam yak nsak imam nsuene idem ke nsiak usung grin grin grin grin

Nya a'drop message unoh ke email. Sosongo!

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Shattuck(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2023
mayorlag:

I graduated from a University in the UK years ago and was issued a certificate which I scanned to keep a softcopy (I do with all documents). I misplaced the original and requested a new one from the same university, paid the fees and was issues a new one by the same university in the same year and signed by different people.

I think that the question should be and remain "Did he attend and graduated from the university?"

Note that I have no political affiliation to anybody but want to share my knowledge and experience.
there are so many questions wheather or not he graduated from CSU is one of them, the bigger question everyone seems to be ignoring is the certificate he submitted to inec is it original or not, if it isn't then he committed a crime, it matters less then if he graduated from CSU or not. A fake result is a fake result nodody cares then even if you graduated from Harvard.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by plaindealer: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2023
The Chicago State University (CSU), yesterday, confirmed that President Bola Tinubu attended the university and graduated in 1979 with a bachelor’s degree.
The university disclosed this in a statement issued to CBS Broadcasting Inc. generally referred to as CBS News, one of America’s biggest and most influential news network.

It, however, pointed out that United States’ federal law, prevents it us from providing any further information about Tinubu’s record, without consent or unless allowed to do so via court order.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/09/15/chicago-state-university-confirms-tinubu-attended-institution-graduated-in-1979#

Case closed...

Ob pandora and his ipob obidient mob, off to look for your next failed errand.

grin grin

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2023
zed7:

The three major opponents would have teamed up with INEC you meant to say?
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Regie2bless: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2023
West1side:
Pls note the difference in the unbiased report unlike that of David HunDemumuy.

Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-state-university-nigeria-bola-tinubu/

Article such as this deserve frontpage.
Tinubu submitted diploma certificate to INEC but the university say na first degree dem give am. Which kind small pikin game be dis
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by SonOfaRichman: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2023
watchindelta:
please i need a reply, i need a nigeria police complain number of which someone can complain to of leak nude, please it urgent, i need to help a friend, thanks
What is it?
Why was your friend so daft/naive to make a video while indulgence in premarital sexual excapade?
I would gladly be of help if you quickly provide answers to my question without justifying her act of stupidity.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by plaindealer: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2023
Kilometres:

CSU confirmed that Bola Tinubu not just that...they stated clearly under oath in a deposed affidavit that Bola Tinubu the President of Nigeria graduated from CSU.

The case don end a long time ago, the rest is just courtroom formality..

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by hush15: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2023
Chinjo2:
The main issue here is, how come Tinubu has two different certificates issued by same university in same year and signed by different people?

I see Oluwole hand in this

I don't even understand where the issue of diploma comes in sef...

How can someone want to keep his academic qualifications a secret when others are proud to display the academic prowess....
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by plaindealer: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2023
Regie2bless:
Tinubu submitted diploma certificate to INEC but the university say na first degree dem give am. Which kind small pikin game be dis

Why do you people like to blame other people for your own ignorance?
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by plaindealer: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2023
hush15:

I don't even understand where the issue of diploma comes in sef...

How can someone want to keep his academic qualifications a secret when others are proud to display the academic prowess....

Where is the secret? We've seen the certificate and he submitted the same certificate to INEC and on top of that, the CSU just openly stated that the President graduated from their UNI.

Don't blame your own inability to accept basic facts on other people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving / Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.