Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election (26620 Views)

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Kay25(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Chinjo2:
The main issue here is, how come Tinubu has two different certificates issued by same university in same year and signed by different people?

I see Oluwole hand in this
U fit Waka go th school go ask them how I take happen
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by nony43(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

As Original Akwa Ibom son, from ONNA Local government, Ikot Edor Village. I want to state categorically, that Yorubas are the major problem of this sick country. They contributes to about 89% of the problems that bedeviled this country. My maximum respect to the few rational Yorubas.

How on earth will someone see a disaster like Tinubu and went ahead to vote because of tribal and religious sentiment.

The earlier we divide and go our separate ways the better. They can make Tinubu their life Yoruba nation president, who cares. This crook is embodiment of disgrace to this nation. Thief and crook with dilapidated body.

They will soon call you IPOB.lol
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Johnthesuccess: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

As Original Akwa Ibom son, from ONNA Local government, Ikot Edor Village. I want to state categorically, that Yorubas are the major problem of this sick country. They contributes to about 89% of the problems that bedeviled this country. My maximum respect to the few rational Yorubas.

How on earth will someone see a disaster like Tinubu and went ahead to vote because of tribal and religious sentiment.

The earlier we divide and go our separate ways the better. They can make Tinubu their life Yoruba nation president, who cares. This crook is embodiment of disgrace to this nation. Thief and crook with dilapidated body.

Oloriburuku oloshi,oonikure. Alayebaje.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Opanka44(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Manny21:
What do you expect that school to do? They will defend a president of a country with their last blood. May be you don't know what it means for the president of a country (no matter how small the country is) to be an alumni of an educational institution. It increases the rating of that institution

You're part of the problem we have in this country. Just hear yourself
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Kilometres: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

So why would the certificate he presented to inec be different from the one CSU provided on subpoena?

CSU also said, the so called certificate by subpoena presented by Atiku cannot be authenticated too.

Certificate is ceremonial to CSU...they have confirmed he attended and graduated and are will to provide more serious document like the transcript instead of a certificate that CSU and some other schools in the US regards as ceremonial.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by cnandy: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=watchindelta post=125802925]please i need a reply, i need a nigeria police complain number of which someone can complain to of leak nude, please it urgent, i need to help a friend, thanks[/quote

Let me see the nude video first before sending the number
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by infofta(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kilometres:

The problem is why are you so intentionally daft?

CSU confirmed that Bola Tinubu not just that...they stated clearly under oath in a deposed affidavit that Bola Tinubu the President of Nigeria graduated from CSU.

So why would a confirmed graduate retort to Oluwole? Use your brain sometimes.

Shut up. You are the daft.
Tinubu certificate submitted to INEC is an extract from diploma.com website.

There is something not right that's why the School is dragging its feet in the court.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Manny21:
What do you expect that school to do? They will defend a president of a country with their last blood. May be you don't know what it means for the president of a country (no matter how small the country is) to be an alumni of an educational institution. It increases the rating of that institution
csu want to protect it reputation.the school president who signed tinubu's certificate has been hit by a corruption scandal before.they dont want another scandal that will destroy it reputation.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by aderadio1: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Manny21:
How did Yatadua and GEJ presidency increase the status of ABU and Uniport?
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Babysho(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

As a Yoruba man, the truth is if we had Yoruba land, we can never consider Tinubu for presidency but because they wanted to win the fight against other tribes, any Yoruba at all would do, even the one of questionable identity.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by watchindelta(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=cnandy post=125807352][/quote]shoooo
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Sermwell(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Honestfrend:

The bolded depends on the context.. Everyone is a criminal or has committed one crime or the other.. Bro in politics u must be dirty.. Some re just extremely dirty while others just have few stains..

We are saying the same thing! How can a dirty person cook anything good for you?? I want to know!
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Omoawoke2(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
When you hear news from obidients, don’t panic, they are extremely daft and will twist any news to their favor and all of them believe it like rodents without sense

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Omoawoke2(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Chinjo2:
The main issue here is, how come Tinubu has two different certificates issued by same university in same year and signed by different people?

I see Oluwole hand in this

We need to meet your father and get him arrested for passing a dna devoid of basic IQ to you. What a shame, many of you are like this and that’s why you guys are like a pandemic causing us a national embarrassment on social media.

If you lack basic comprehension skills, tell someone to interpret it for you in Igbo and stop causing further embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
mayorlag:

I graduated from a University in the UK years ago and was issued a certificate which I scanned to keep a softcopy (I do with all documents). I misplaced the original and requested a new one from the same university, paid the fees and was issues a new one by the same university in the same year and signed by different people.

I think that the question should be and remain "Did he attend and graduated from the university?"

Note that I have no political affiliation to anybody but want to share my knowledge and experience.
The university confirmed why the certificates were signed by different people too. See notes 3 and 4 below.

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Timmi: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Davicl:
Ok..... everything about this man is controversial everything just name it grin at first his headless mob were calling peter obi a third class Holder now look at where he find himself

You and your ObiZombie creates the controversy. Lack of common sense and herds mentality are the hallmarks of these people from the land of rising wailers.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

No wonder your life has been upside down grin
Nairaland begger.

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Raskimonojendor: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
nony43:

They will soon call you IPOB.lol
We don't need too. The pig is not an okay person grin
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Hardfacts234(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

That Yoruba tribe is our major problem as a country.

1. They are the only region in the South that conspired with the North to bring in Buhari; a monumental failure thereby interrupted our thriving economy under Jonathan.

2. Endsars protest was an undercover revolution that would've eliminated our present crops of corrupt leaders. Endsars protest first took place in Benin city by the youths, spread to other parts of the country but was later ended with tribalism in Lagos by the same people.

3. The same tribe is responsible for our present inflation and economic woes due to their drug lord president voted by them in order to teach others lesson.

It's like they are against any form of progress.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by IfnobeGod20: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Manny21:
Which kind statement is this, university will be rated because they produced a president. This is awkward and senseless to say the least. How would university be rated base on the number of president that passed through their school? Does it look like research work or journal? Universities are rated based on their research work my brother and not in the number of president that passed through their school.
Below is the university ranking. Please how many presidents has Harvard university or Oxford university produced to ranked them in that positions and the rest. You people will just vomit something without applying common sense.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Omodua(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

You are right. Our brothers from southwest are the problems of Nigeria because of ethnocentrism.

We better go our separate ways so that they could continue to support the crook.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Omodua(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Honestfrend:
Honestly I know how inec bleeped up the whole system.. But am beginning to let him lead as president because am seeing him cooking something that will make Nigeria great again..
Yes my brother.

Let's forgive him and support him. He is trying so far.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Omodua(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Klington:

You cannot defend tilinbu without loosing relevance shocked shocked, it's not just possible.

The first transgender to gain admission with chemistry,physics and biology 🤡🤡
Scary!

All the six gladiators have been convicted sometime ago. And they are leading us administrators and governors.

Very sad!
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Who is stopping you and holding u down from going out of Nigeria
Yorubas are not your problem, transfer your annoyance on all your leaders that are still working for Nigeria in Abuja
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Who is stopping you and holding u down from going out of Nigeria
Yorubas are not your problem, transfer your annoyance frustration on all your leaders that are still working for Nigeria in Abuja
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Davicl: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Timmi:

You and your ObiZombie creates the controversy. Lack of common sense and herds mentality are the hallmarks of these people from the land of rising wailers.

Cry 😭 me a river grin grin grin
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by JOemmy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

I used to even think that most of them are really educated and enlightened but their kind of politics have really exposed them as still been primitive I now see them as the upgraded version of the fulanis the middle belt, the ss and the SE will really go far without them and the fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by Horus(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2023

Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by AMI3(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

I dont know that I still have a brother from Akwa Abasi ibom state like u.

I know it is not the Yorubas. Here in Lagos I still have some reasonable ones both Moslems and Christians.
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by IfnobeGod20: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kilometres:

CSU also said, the so called certificate by subpoena presented by Atiku cannot be authenticated too.

Certificate is ceremonial to CSU...they have confirmed he attended and graduated and are will to provide more serious document like the transcript instead of a certificate that CSU and some other schools in the US regards as ceremonial.
Whether ceremonial or not, every schools gives their graduated students certificate to show they passed through the school. Thankfully, they also gave Tinubu one and gave another one to lawyer that subpoenaed them. The question is, why did the one they gave Tinubu differ from the one they gave the lawyer that subpoenaed them? Now, they need to authenticate the one that is original and the one that is fake, I don't think Atiku is asking them if it is ceremonial or not. CSU lawyer need to go to court to explain that to judge instead of doing media trial like Nigerian people.
A house of reps member was booted out at the Tribunal in Kano for using fake certificate to gain admission into Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic in Zaria. Should the man be let go of his offence?
Re: Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election by DaTruths: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

No wonder your life has been upside down grin
Nairaland begger.

But the guy is right, I'm Benue by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Made Osinbajo’s Tour Of Niger Delta A Success - Niger Delta Militants / Okorocha Gives Imo Workers 18-Day Christmas Holiday / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.