Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba (33687 Views)

Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Gajagojo: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2023
festacman:
No! no! no!, VP Shettima doesn't look sharp in this jacket in pic 1. His handlers should dress him in a smart suit custom-made to take care of his unique body shape or simply a traditional wear that creates the right impression.

Look, no matter how smart you are, bad dress can make look dumb at first sight.

Looking dumb is a matter of opinion
A childish one at that.
People over the age of 50 do not preoccupy themselves with trivialities
To me your comments sound stupid at first hearing and So I have to make allowances that you must be young and not necessarily stupid.
When you mature you will learn to focus on what really matters.

Right impression you say?
To whom?
Why?

Very childish talk
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by essentialone(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2023
The country where Obi Cubana started his drugs business from.
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Basic123: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2023
juman:
I think he would be the most active vice president.

Tinubu is friend and puppet of the west, so anything else is handled by vice president.
That puppet thing started the day BIDEN and white house thrashed chinamanda adichie letter to them crying on behalf of PETHIEF OBI right?
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Chinedumsimpero(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2023
plaindealer:
VP Shettima is competent, able and ready to take over after President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR.
tozo like you
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by ehemwhy(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2023
kokoA:
I use God beg you my able VP, DO NOT wear that your oversized suit and sneakers.. Na beg I dey beg Sir.

All these men are advanced in age and need extra care with their heels and knees

Who knows , maybe when you get to their age , you will be wearing flip flops
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by CoolAmbience(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2023
plaindealer:
VP Shettima is competent, able and ready to take over after President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR.

Zulum should be talking over instead.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Exceed15: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2023
plaindealer:

cheesy grin grin cheesy laugh one kill me o . Mak una recruit me too nah..
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by femicyrus(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2023
I don't think I have ever seen osinbajo representing buhari anywhere in the world.
Bubu must have traveled the world all by himself
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Gentew(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2023
plaindealer:

Obi should wait for the next 16years.... lol
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by simfrost90210: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2023
juman:
Nigeria is in good hands.

Yes oo
Nigeria is in GOD'S GOOD HANDS!
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Jsucre(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Tochitee:
After tinubus 8 years, by the special grace of God,he will take over!
we want Zulum
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Matrixoba: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2023
You were the first to comment in a post you started. You have your personal aim for the post. What was the Mission's mission to Cuba? That's how news should look like. I greet you for your efforts though
plaindealer:
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by AskNgige2: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2023
plaindealer:

He will even take over less than 2yrs self..

How it will happen I don't know...

But I see it coming
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by MrBONE2(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2023
Quintessence44:
I notice our leaders don't wear Agbada much again these days.

Just this long robe.

Na wetin dey reign now? smiley smiley

Yeah Bwana you are right, it seems the Tazarche era is back grin
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Boldideas: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2023
plaindealer:

Shetimma is not doing badly at all. Honestly speaking.
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Professor822714: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2023
Thunder fire your scrotum. Nama
plaindealer:
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Professor822714: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2023
[And he will also take over aleeping with your mama after your father is done. Idiot! quote author=Tochitee post=125798321]After tinubus 8 years, by the special grace of God,he will take over! [/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Professor822714: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2023
What else do you expect from a terrorist? quote author=festacman post=125798636]No! no! no!, VP Shettima doesn't look sharp in this jacket in pic 1. His handlers should dress him in a smart suit custom-made to take care of his unique body shape or simply a traditional wear that creates the right impression.

Look, no matter how smart you are, bad dress can make look dumb at first sight.

[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by 21sailor: 8:59am On Sep 15, 2023
OriOko88:
He always looks uninterested. I think that's his own personality. People with stern look like him are are always the necest.

I couldn't find the word "necest" in my dictionary and also Google, or do you mean to write "Nicest"?
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by kokoA(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2023
ehemwhy:

All these men are advanced in age and need extra care with their heels and knees

Who knows , maybe when you get to their age , you will be wearing flip flops
I was kidding oo.
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by festacman(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2023
Gajagojo:

Looking dumb is a matter of opinion
A childish one at that.
People over the age of 50 do not preoccupy themselves with trivialities
To me your comments sound stupid at first hearing and So I have to make allowances that you must be young and not necessarily stupid.
When you mature you will learn to focus on what really matters.

Right impression you say?
To whom?
Why?

Very childish talk

Balderdash!
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by OGrockinnewacct: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2023
At least people have relented in linking him with Bokoharam.
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2023
kokoA:
I use God beg you my able VP, DO NOT wear that your oversized suit and sneakers.. Na beg I dey beg Sir.
aboki na aboki

The man no sabi dress in English wear at all
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by osuofia2(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2023
AllenSpencer:
The best VP in the history of Nigeria!

Dude is sound, agile and brilliant!

Shettima 2031! 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
make Ribadu no hear you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by osuofia2(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2023
Tochitee:
After tinubus 8 years, by the special grace of God,he will take over!
Ribadu is on that Que

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Coldie(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2023
Do other world leaders travel the way Nigerian leaders do? Buhari was the most traveled on president in not just African history but world history, now Tinubu is trying to beat his record.

Osibanjo case was same, Shettima is trying to beat his record, I wonder what back to back travelling would benefit a nation on its knees
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by adekolaelect(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2023
complexstuffs:

Local IPOB cannibals who have never left his village.

You are telling a 2 term governor who has traveled all over the world in private jets how to dress when you are still looking for transport money to enter night buss to Lagos
You killed the Stupidity in him.

Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Gadafi001(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2023
Chop life
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by complexstuffs(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2023
Sprints3:
stupid dressing canvass on blazer or suit very annoying.. Especially if they are short they look like oversized monkey in suit...

IPOB cannibals will always be in pains because Nigerians kicked the Pandora criminal to the gutters in the presidential elections cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by plaindealer: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2023
Chetas81:
if you are not sick, how does it benefit the Nigerian citizen, Buhari do the same but no tangible result, only God knows why power so miserable to the black African citizen

One rettarded ipob asked me what Nigerians gained from PBAT's las visit to the G20 summit and the UAE, I guess the ignorant ipob didn't know that $14 Billion investments mean jobs and prosperity for Nigerians and the economic investments and VISA lift deal with the UAE also means jobs and prosperity for Nigerians.

It's sad that your region raised too many ignorant and unexposed youths with so much hatred, bitterness, anger and anti-Nigerian mentality.
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Chetas81(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2023
plaindealer:

One rettarded ipob asked me what Nigerians gained from PBAT's las visit to the G20 summit and the UAE, I guess the ignorant ipob didn't know that $14 Billion investments mean jobs and prosperity for Nigerians and the economic investments and VISA lift deal with the UAE also means jobs and prosperity for Nigerians.

It's sad that your region raised too many ignorant and unexposed youths with so much hatred, bitterness, anger and anti-Nigerian mentality.

Ogun killed you if you called me an ipob, tribalism give you light, eleriburuku oloshi omo oniranu, defending incompetent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babangida Loses Houses, Cars, Cash To Nigerian Govt / Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.