Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba (33693 Views)

Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Gajagojo: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2023
festacman:

Balderdash!

Na small pikin dey worry you
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by plaindealer: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2023
Chetas81:
Ogun killed you if you called me an ipob, tribalism give you light, eleriburuku oloshi omo oniranu, defending incompetent

I don't even remember calling you ipob.

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words, village elementary school dropout.

Btw, your evil wish and insult is of course back to sender for you and yours X 1 Billion.
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by festacman(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2023
Gajagojo:

Na small pikin dey worry you

Melancholic prose from a lowly paid keypad peasant. cool
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Amtrak: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2023
I love the Russian military salute
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Gajagojo: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2023
festacman:

Melancholic prose from a lowly paid keypad peasant. cool
Your prose is intended to make you feel good about yourself.
A futile effort
Your life is what is is
Bad mouth won't change that

Mine is what is is too your bad mouth is equally impotent to my reality
You are childish and badly educated
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Day169: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2023
plaindealer:
Shetti-Cubana! cool
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Iamanoited: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2023
A RED CARPET RECEPTION.
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Bluntemperor: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2023
benuejosh:
Our country shall rise and be great again.

Yes and Amen!
Let's hope in God and let Men and Women of Honour and Fear of God- begin to lay good examples by shunning - Corruption , Tribalism, Nepotism etc!
Let's imbibe Love for the Nigerian Masses, Hardwork, Competence,Patriotism- them Nigeria will Rise!
Let's learn togetherness and Condemned what is bad and cherished what is good and excellent!
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by millionboi2: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
Jagaban and Shettima are making waves everywhere but
Obi just dey cry upandan.

He finally laboured in vain.
Idiot.
can't you talk without sentiment
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by ufotunang: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
plaindealer:
VP Shettima is competent, able and ready to take over after President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR.
...Zulum borno state governor APC will nominate to take over...he is competent, has feelings and conscience for the poor people
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by udomonday: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
festacman:
No! no! no!, VP Shettima doesn't look sharp in this jacket in pic 1. His handlers should dress him in a smart suit custom-made to take care of his unique body shape or simply a traditional wear that creates the right impression.

Look, no matter how smart you are, bad dress can make look dumb at first sight.

that looks like the president of Cuba
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by festacman(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
udomonday:
that looks like the president of Cuba

No, it is VP. That's exactly what he wore while flying out of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by Felabarmudia: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
OriOko88:
He always looks uninterested. I think that's his own personality. People with stern look like him are are always the nicest.

and funniest
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2023
Quintessence44:
I notice our leaders don't wear Agbada much again these days.

Just this long robe.

Na wetin dey reign now? smiley smiley
People that can wee anytime, anywhere...!
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by dreamxhaser: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2023
JaneYave:
I see a working definition of women's inclusion in other countries. They all look dope anyway, just wondering where they get these quality materials that look different from because fads have overtaken our markets.

Those materials dey market. Next time, if you want sew, don't go to old the old school road side tailor. Go to a better Fashion Designer and drop money for both sewing and material. You sef go believe

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by JaneYave(f): 6:26am On Sep 17, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Those materials dey market. Next time, if you want sew, don't go to old the old school road side tailor. Go to a better Fashion Designer and drop money for both sewing and material. You sef go believe
Okay. Thank you. You are humourous though 😄
Re: Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba by GABRIEL6036: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
StreetFight:

He said I should tell you to go to Hell
I guess you are one of his mischievous advocate 😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC / Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.