Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? (32332 Views)

The Result For Mohbad's Son DNA Is Out / Opinion: Mohbad May Have Had Everything But Not Real Family (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by KingKO22: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2023
Listen to Pariwo vt Bella Shmurda back to back since morning with tears

Swear Its been long that I listen to hip-hop

I pray Jesus can just perform his miracle on this boy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Anny69: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2023
12inchess:
Because someone sang something in a song doesn't mean it's true. The same Mohbad already said many of his lyrics are from his imagination.This is how people get into trouble. Not being able to separate showbiz from real life
I disagree. Music was a way he could express the pain he was going through. He suffered so much.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Angelfrost(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2023
Dshocker:

With the way it is, elegushi community are supporting Sammy Larry.

How??! Didn't the royal council release a letter dissociating themselves from his actions??!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Dshocker(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

How??! Didn't the royal council release a letter dissociating themselves from his actions??!

What did you expect them to tell the public before?
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by bionixs: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2023
Bronxie:
God,see tears streaming from my eyes.what a complicated life.
Some parents actions do mess up the lives of their kids.
and when you advise the couples of these days to make their marriages work , you will see them forming woke and caping stuffs like , my happiness is only what I want. If your children’s happiness is not in the fore , you are wicked and heartless.

I see divorced couples as wicked and selfish. Their pleasure is all they want but not the children. Divorce should not be an option

PRAYERFULLY DONT RUSH INTO MARRIAGE. Wedding is for a day but marriage should be for life. Make it work, the kids deserve more

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by MartinsD12(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2023
villagecraft:
As seen on Facebook

Is Mohbad’s mother still alive?

My question is

In all of this , where is his mother

From his songs, it’s seems his mother is not dead

The woman has not said anything since his demise

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02dW3FWGvenPmqFH76ZEGPWCrHYiyVPq28xZCbTSSfwbtTVdPP1gvmW1SbnhbTztnBl&id=100000158780640
Simply put mohbad was carrying both his personal problems in the music industry and that of the divided family members on his depressed soul , so sad no Wonder even the burial was a shame , all the family members are after what to take from the young man even in death no body cares to give to him that's why they couldn't buy a good coffin to bury him too sad , may we never have a troubled home where nobody cares

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Makunahatata: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2023
Dshocker:
Since the police are protecting the offenders, it is high time ikorodu boys do the needful against elegushi community.

Beast Of No Nation 😡😡😡😡
lead them na idiot .. I'm sure u are Igbo.. end sars own no do u?, una Sha wan SW to burn in one way or the other..

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by wunmi590(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2023

Iis mother was the one sitting beside the husband, when one blogger interviewed his father...

The mother was wearing like a white cap like those cele people... You can rewatch the video again
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Makunahatata: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2023
wunmi590:

Iis mother was the one sitting beside the husband, when one blogger interviewed his father...

The mother was wearing like a white cap like those cele people... You can rewatch the video again
I think that's the stepmom

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by wunmi590(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Makunahatata:
I think that's the stepmom

Ok, I thought it was the mum...

May be the mother doesn't want to get himself involved, so that they won't silence her...

Because mohbad said they threatened her mother and father in one of his music video
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Arisenews2: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Meanwhile, Mohbad Wife, His Best Friend and Naira Marley Accused of Having a Hand in Mohbad's Mysterious D£ath. See how they all got implicated below 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i549BxRtO8
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Divoc19(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Even their family members are going through worse. They won't reach out to help
Zonefree:
Everybody don dey form writer on top mohbad's demise. Una no write all these epistles when e dey alive.

There are lots of artist alive going through same predicament now, una no go see something write about them, na until they kick bucket na when una go begin write nonsense! embarassed

World people love to celebrate the dead more than the living. Mad world!
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by spartachico(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
They should exhume his body and conduct the autopsy and if autopsy claims he’s healthy then it’s diabolical and if diabolic is ruled out then drugs got the best of him ... R I P man

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Lordsonn: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
I came from a broking home and I experienced what Moh went through. No place to call home. Stepmother wants me dead. There's nothing that affects a child like broken home.

It's just too bad

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Godmind2022(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zonefree:
Everybody don dey form writer on top mohbad's demise. Una no write all these epistles when e dey alive.

There are lots of artist alive going through same predicament now, una no go see something write about them, na until they kick bucket na when una go begin write nonsense! embarassed

Good point there! Don't blame people. You can start the good work if you observe people aren't doing the right thing now! Start writing about emotionally troubled artists NOW! SARCASM NOT IMPLIED PLEASE!
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Edusouls(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bronxie:
calm down life no balance at all, it’s a dungeon existence me and u live in full of mysteries beyond human understanding we just take it as we see it, we have no choice
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Edusouls(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
Godmind2022:

Good point there! Don't blame people. You can start the good work if you observe people aren't doing the right thing now! Start writing about emotionally troubled artists NOW! SARCASM NOT IMPLIED PLEASE!
you answer am better, your so on point
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by baby124: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Some women are crazy. I don’t know how you will suffer a whole 9months and leave the fate plus sanity of your child to one wicked man and an unknown woman step mother.

Maybe the way they had the child was so easy. No woman who went through 9 months or real labor pains will abandon her child and keep quiet even in death. Even if she cheated and they separated or she kill someone. Na wa o. That his father and family suppose de feel her wrath by now.
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by chatinent: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
He was nobody.

Marley picked him and brought him to fame under an agreement. Yeah they did other crazy things and he wasn't unaware of them from the onset. He became famous and wanted out. They refused. It was a no going back stuff.

Well, same happened with Wizkid and Banky, Lil Kesh and Olamide, Don Jazzy and Wandy and many more. If you leave without their approval, you will be blacklisted in the industry, and haunted to make sure you become the nobody you once were. It favoured Wizkid didn't mean it'll favour others.

Stop letting poverty let you sign a contract you didn't read to understand. And stop breaching contracts you know you can't stomach.

The Nigerian music industry is controlled by a few rich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Rumobaba: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Guy the concept of death is trend, it all depends
on Your journey in Life... Even if gate man die for area, him go still trend for area as him own journey thick reach...

Once person die it means e don cast, so the news must fly, it depends on the person journey for life.

Fatbam005:
I am
sure no be only mohbad died that day In Nigeria. Mk dem allow d guy rest. Noise everywhere . Last last everybody go......

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by DarkCaesar(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Mohbad wined and dined with the devil. He joined an occultic group and sold his soul to the devil to gain success, fame and wealth. He peddled drugs for the group using music as a front. I have tried listening to his music in the last few days, as I never knew him till his death, but all I hear from his songs are just razz and nonsense music. He left the group and that's why they came after him. No matter how his case makes us feel pity or get emotional for him, mohbad was a bad boy, and I don't waste my RIPs on pigs. Cheers
If God is God, you will bury the most glorious of your children when it’s time for you to reap his/her fruits…..write this date down, you will weep over a child you have high expectations for

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by DrAkpamudehe: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Mohbad wined and dined with the devil. He joined an occultic group and sold his soul to the devil to gain success, fame and wealth. He peddled drugs for the group using music as a front. I have tried listening to his music in the last few days, as I never knew him till his death, but all I hear from his songs are just razz and nonsense music. He left the group and that's why they came after him. No matter how his case makes us feel pity or get emotional for him, mohbad was a bad boy, and I don't waste my RIPs on pigs. Cheers
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Jeon(f): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
How many of you gave a fuvk when he was alive?..

Now he's d3ad and everyone has turned to be sympathizer ..

Fake Humans everywhere.

I thought those things only take place in K-pop industry and Hollywood .So Nigerian Entertainment Industry want to step in.

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Hohaiiiode(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
villagecraft:
As seen on Facebook

Is Mohbad’s mother still alive?

My question is

In all of this , where is his mother

From his songs, it’s seems his mother is not dead

The woman has not said anything since his demise

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02dW3FWGvenPmqFH76ZEGPWCrHYiyVPq28xZCbTSSfwbtTVdPP1gvmW1SbnhbTztnBl&id=100000158780640
I hope you are not saying a father been like a friend to his son is anything wrong. It means there are close. Parents and children who are close share more stuff together, because there is little or no fear of been castigated
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by phemmyfour: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zonefree:

Trust Nigerians to milk the news for the next 6 months. They are opportunist
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Rushna27(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bronxie:
A big time messed up life........I would have better than this if not for some actions I'm innocent of.....hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by ablogroup: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
Op you are very good with words. I was moved by this piece. Rest in power Mohbad
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Makunahatata: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
wunmi590:

Ok, I thought it was the mum...

May be the mother doesn't want to get himself involved, so that they won't silence her...

Because mohbad said they threatened her mother and father in one of his music video
most likely
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by lascos912(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

who born this rubbish
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Sermwell(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
etibaba:
The mother or any other member of his family does not owe the public anything, not even a statement. People should learn to mind their business, and allow people mourn in the best possible way they deem fit.
The deceased was a celebrity and has fans! They need to know what happened to thier idol. Do you know how many of his fans are in tears ATM?
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by etibaba(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Sermwell:

The deceased was a celebrity and has fans! They need to know what happened to thier idol. Do you know how many of his fans are in tears ATM?
They are free to feel any and show emotions, but like i said the family does not owe anyone anything, they aren't the celebrity here
Re: Mohbad: Where’s Imole’s Mother ? by Donkenny511(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
So what should we do when people die and we won’t see them no more? Just bone like nothing happened? It’s call LAST RESPECT. Out of more than 100 artist you want me to focus on Mohbad alone? NO. But when person die the focus is on them at that moment.
Angelfrost:

Very mad and useless world... As if the dead can feel a damn thing. Of what use is pity to the dead??!

What a world of fvcking hypocrites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.