Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) (44481 Views)

Adamawa SUG President: Policemen In Viral Video To Face Disciplinary Sanctions / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTi_kaYeQ0k

Viral video of Adamawa SUG president and his orderlies.

This seems to be the trend now amongst universities SUG presidents.

#wetindeyhappentv

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2023
No be teargas this olopa carry like RPG so? undecided

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by TemplarLandry: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2023
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by concreteaffairs: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2023
Mumu. What is he feeling important for?
What is his contribution to society?
Go to developed countries his mates are nuclear scientists and are humble, this one dey form president of USA.
Nonsense!

299 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by id4sho(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2023
tongue
Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by Gentlelox: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2023
Omo

4 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
With tear gas gun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by HarunaWest(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gaskiya this is a shame kowai.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by HYDEEE: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Future leaders of tomorrow. Him own na to come loot students dues. Na so them take dey start.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by Gadafii: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nigerian police is just useless like a used tissue

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by tuoyoojo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
This is the training ground for future politicians

Olokpa leave work when him suppose to dey do, dey follow sug president upadan

This na why them dey look down on them

But the time this one became councilor, i just dey reason how him itineraries go be by then

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by minakom: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Obviously the future Governor of Adamawa State

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by reiddecuti: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
This country is really getting it wrong in everything, stamping wrong character and ethics hard on the ground.

The imprint we leave on the track everyday is one that is hunting and will hunt this country cos impunity, absence of character, ethic, morality has been thrown to the dogs and illegally, impunity legalized.

Hope it won't be difficult to find the right track when Nigeria resolves to start working.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by wallrichy: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Same with Rivers State University SUG president.....

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by obembet(f): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Northerners and power cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by Bestconcept11: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2023

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by sammyj: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin This is a situation whereby the school passes through the student and not the student passes through the school. Iletrate is a disease.Chai police don suffer.

5 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by AsomStructures: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
Just sug president. He's not serious..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by obajoey(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
hehe
Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by PlainCreate5: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
HYDEEE:
Future leaders of tomorrow. Him own na to come loot students dues. Na so them take dey start.
lol I swear

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by davodyguy: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
Small Yansh dey shake

4 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Police have been ridiculed to the last minimum!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by Kofiboy928: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Guys am not stingy like others, make my follow guys benefit too

I just received my own this morning around 9:15Am just de play de go

palmpay are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user like me can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02d9561N1vY9EMtkRN56PqutHvqADZwpdbtF4Wd9WobfuzmDtri4hhAttjZwhmpvXul/?mibextid=cr9u03

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by trilacos: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nice one,future governor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by Newlymarried: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good one from him

That is how political profile are been boasted!

Tomorrow

We will hear that he is a commissioner or senator.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by Machinegun91(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Aboki SUG?

To differentiate between P & F is like telling almajuri to stop begging on the street

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by oxygeng: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zonefree:
No be teargas this olopa carry like RPG so? undecided
I tire 0. Me be think say them carry AA, RPG, GPMG, and ICBM.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of Adamawa SUG President And His Orderlies (pics/video) by EdiskyHarry: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
So this is what the Nigerian police force has finally been reduced to πŸ˜²πŸ˜±πŸ™†

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Convoy Of A Departmental President In Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Video) / 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.