Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos (2330 Views)

Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2023
plaindealer:

You end up proving me right...

Comedians. all you people do is entertain and make us laugh..

grin grin grin

If you like lie to yourself countless times, it won't change hard facts. You, your politicians and people from your region are scared of Igbos leaving Nigeria.

You fought a war between 1967 and 1970 when Igbos left you the first time because you can't do without them. You're also ready to fight another war today should Igbos leave you again!

Yet you shamelessly try to hide what every reasonable person already knows?

You're the comedian decieving yourself and the joke is on you cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2023
MrEverest:

So, the motion Hon. Chinda from Rivers State moved on the floor of your Senate is not enough? Why didn't you guys ask him to harmonize and present it but instead decided to attack him like a mob. Who are you deceiving?

Why did you lock up Nnamdi Kanu instead of having discussions? Because you can't even imagine the idea of Igbos leaving Nigeria!

That's the hard truths you can't hide!!!

Sorry, wrong person.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Is Rivers state in the East?
U said the FG made laws that made it impossible for SE people to survive in the East and I'm asking u to list them out

Hows anybodys text attack on Hon Chinda on Nairaland stopping SE reps and Senators from raising the bills?

How many of them supported whatever Chinda raised?

Again, I've never seen any random igbo guy on the street attributing his leaving imo or Anambra to some policies that mould make him poor over there

what are these laws?

You said that you'd never seen a law or policy championing the partition of Nigeria. MrEverest gave you one (by someone from the South-South, no less). You’ve now moved the goalposts and in doing so, have attempted to cause more division between the South-East and South-South.

To that, I will ask you, what ethnic group does Hon. Chinda belong to? Which group (above all else) is has sought for secession in Nigeria? Which group would Chinda likely belong to in the event of a secession?

I'm glad the Hon. Chinda has come out with this because it puts to bed the lie that only South-East Igbos want to leave Nigeria.

Let me set this straight for you. No single Igbo village that desires to leave Nigeria will not be left behind when we secede. Propaganda or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2023
The FOOLS know that Igbos are the glue holding their fake country together. They know without Igbos, it will collapse like a pack of badly arranged cards yet they use lies to hide their self doubt and inferiority complex!

FOOLS!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by DevilsEqual(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2023
MrEverest:

"Is Rivers state in the East?"

Look at the people arguing with me. You're asking whether Rivers State is in the East? So, you don't know Rivers State is in the East?

I told you that several federal laws and policies make it inevitable for Igbos to stay in other regions.

You exports oil and gas from the East but use the proceeds to develop airports, seaports and other vital infrastructure in other regions. You allow federal roads in the East to become very bad. You tell foreign investors where to site their facilities.

Igbos in other regions cannot be a reason for refusing to grant autonomy. There are also Igbos in other countries and other Nigerians in the East. When we break up, the countries that emerge can decide what to do with foreigners in their countries.

Yes, some Igbos supported Chinda too, but others almost mobbed them. Moreover, the presiding senator refused to hear it. He kept shouting and repeating that he will not entertain the motion. Go and watch the video!

Bro, I talked about the migration pattern of the SE dwellers and u mentioned a River state Hon
Isnt River state in the South South?

Okay. Chinda is an Igbo man but how many SE rep or senate members supported the bill

Send in a link to see all your claims

Again, U didnt mention laws/Policies targeted at the SE people that made it hard for them to stay behind in their region

U only gave one reason why u think your people left

Bro, drop links, lets read about the referendum that was raised, about the laws targeted at Igbos

I'm asking for the links cause I've never seen these things before on any official Newspaper

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2023
The next thing they will do now is to call their mods to delete the thread as usual. Any time you hit them with the truth, they will run away with their tails behind their legs.

Igbos left Nigeria in 1967 because we believed in ourselves and what we can achieve on our own. We proved it between 1967 and 1970 when we became the most technologically advanced Black nation, within that short time, even when fighting a war against imperialists! That record is yet to be broken till date!!!

Igbos are also confident and capable of leaving Nigeria again, but the hateful FOOLS will still want to fight war again. Yet they refuse to accept the fact they can't live without Igbos.

FOOLS!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by DevilsEqual(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2023
Ngozi123:

So, the motion Hon. Chinda from Rivers State moved on the floor of your Senate is not enough? Why didn't you guys ask him to harmonize and present it but instead decided to attack him like a mob. Who are you deceiving?

Why did you lock up Nnamdi Kanu instead of having discussions? Because you can't even imagine the idea of Igbos leaving Nigeria!

That's the hard truths you can't hide!!!

You said that you'd never seen a law or policy championing the partition of Nigeria. MrEverest gave you one (by someone from the South-South, no less). You’ve now moved the goalposts and in doing so, have attempted to cause more division between the South-East and South-South.

To that, I will ask you, what ethnic group does Hon. Chinda belong to? Which group (above all else) is has sought for secession in Nigeria? Which group would Chinda likely belong to in the event of a secession?

I'm glad the Hon. Chinda has come out with this because it puts to bed the lie that only South-East Igbos want to leave Nigeria.

Let me set this straight for you. No single Igbo village that desires to leave Nigeria will not be left behind when we secede. Propaganda or not.

So that shiity excuse he gave was the reason igbo guys of 23yo left imo to SW en masse?

How does that sound to u

Give a link to those arrays of policies that was targeted at a particular region in Nigeria

U keep mentioning Hon Chinda as if he's the only Igbo Hon around. How many of your honorables supported him

U think if all SE rep and Senators supported the bills, it' d not have gathered momentum in the SS up to the point that the senate would be forced to pass a vote for the 2/3 to accept or reject it?

I''ve never seen a group of people so hell bent on blaming others for their misfortune as if laws and policies approved arent having a weighty effect on one region than the other...None has ever complained except the SE

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by oyatz(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2023
MrEverest:

It shouldn't be your problem. If Igbos hate themselves, then allow them to go and kill themselves since it doesn't affect you.

When the Northern Group served you quit notice, you didn't leave their Region, instead you were running everywhere begging people for amicable resolution.

If you want to go, please go.
If Ojukwu had restricted his Biafra to Igboland, by now you would have been on your own.

6 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2023
MrEverest:
Confused and primitive fools. You hate Igbos yet can't imagine life without them.

You should look at Malaysia and see how reasonable humans behave. Today, their country and Singapore are developed. But hateful blacks like you are so deep in witchcraft and hate yet you want to be together with the same people you hate passionately?

FOOLS!!!

I think they might be worried that, should the Igbos leave, they will be forced to deal with the Fulanis head on.

So far, we've acted as a buffer for them; taking the full blow of the Fulani while they have been going under the radar.

For the Christians among them, they know that when the Igbos leave, Nigeria will become a Muslim country. I am advocating for an Igbo-only country but I wouldn't be surprised if many Christian minorities will want to join us for this reason alone.

There are real reasons why they don't want us to leave. All their posturing, saying things like "Igbos should go to their regions" when they know they could easily do that if we weren't a part of their country, is nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by oyatz(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

If we are to use this logic then there should be no Nigeria since millions of Nigerians have migrated to other places like Europe, America, Canada etc

Nigerians in USA, Canada, Europe travelled to FOREIGN Countries, abide by the rules of those countries and they don't accuse those countries of holding them down from 'Going'

Igbos are trooping from their homelands to all the other States of Nigeria , yet you keep shouting that other Nigerians hate you, other Nigerians can't live without you, Other Nigerians are lazy and envious of you and other Nigerians are preventing your progress or holding you down from 'Going'

5 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2023
DevilsEqual:

So that shiity excuse he gave was the reason igbo guys of 23yo left imo to SW en masse?

How does that sound to u

Give a link to those arrays of policies that was targeted at a particular region in Nigeria

U keep mentioning Hon Chinda as if he's the only Igbo Hon around. How many of your honorables supported him

U think if all SE rep and Senators supported the bills, it' d not have gathered momentum in the SS up to the point that the senate would be forced to pass a vote for the 2/3 to accept or reject it?

I''ve never seen a group of people so hell bent on blaming others for their misfortune as if laws and policies approved arent having a weighty effect on one region than the other...None has ever complained except the SE

You're talking about two different things here.
The Op is talking about Igbos seceding from Nigeria and you are talking about Igbos leaving your regions and going home.

If the former is achieved then the latter will naturally follow.

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2023
MrEverest:
The next thing they will do now is to call their mods to delete the thread as usual. Any time you hit them with the truth, they will run away with their tails behind their legs.

Igbos left Nigeria in 1967 because we believed in ourselves and what we can achieve on our own. We proved it between 1967 and 1970 when we became the most technologically advanced Black nation, within that short time, even when fighting a war against imperialists! That record is yet to be broken till date!!!

Igbos are also confident and capable of leaving Nigeria again, but the hateful FOOLS will still want to fight war again. Yet they refuse to accept the fact they can't live without Igbos.

FOOLS!!!
Leave then. We wan see something

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2023
DevilsEqual:

How does that sound to u

When I talk about witchcraft and how it has made Nigeria wretched, you exemplify it!

After giving you facts and answering your questions, you will still repeat the questions again. Is something wrong with you?

So, one person is no longer enough to move a motion? When Hon. Chinda moved the motion for breakup of Nigeria, why did others attack him violently? Why did the presiding senator refused to hear it and instead kept shouting that he won't entertain it? Go and watch the video and see how afraid they were! A simple Google search will bring up the video, stop asking me to provide it for you!

I have asked you earlier if you're educated or even an adult because you keep sounding so ignorant. Now I ask you again, in 1967, Igbos all left Nigeria including your Lagos. Why didn't you then enjoy your Nigeria alone? But instead your people with support of imperialist powers invaded Igboland and attacked Igbos for 3 years. Millions died.

If you can do without Igbos, why go to war to bring them back to Nigeria when they left in 1967? Yet you keep talking about Igbos in your region today, as if we can't all leave again like we did in 1967.

It won't kill you if you accept the truth, your fake country can't survive without Igbos!

3 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2023
MrEverest:
The FOOLS know that Igbos are the glue holding their fake country together. They know without Igbos, it will collapse like a pack of badly arranged cards yet they use lies to hide their self doubt and inferiority complex!

FOOLS!!!

If not for the anti-Igbo propaganda, Nigeria would have fallen decades ago and most of us would have been better off for it.

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2023
oyatz:

When the Northern Group served you quit notice, you didn't leave their Region, instead you were running everywhere begging people for amicable resolution.

If you want to go, please go.
If Ojukwu had restricted his Biafra to Igboland, by now you would have been on your own.

Who are the Northern group? Why didn't they present it to your national assembly so they can pass it into law? You want Igbos to just leave again so that you insecure lots will attack them again with support from the UK?

Did the Malaysians write senseless letter to no one or did they make laws in their national assembly to break up with Singapore? Isn't that the sensible thing to do?

Continue decieving yourselves, but the facts will keep staring at you. You can't imagine life without Igbos in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by oyatz(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Ngozi123:

I think they might be worried that, should the Igbos leave, they will be forced to deal with the Fulanis head on.

So far, we've acted as a buffer for them; taking the full blow of the Fulani while they have been going under the radar.

For the Christians among them, they know that when the Igbos leave, Nigeria will become a Muslim country. I am advocating for an Igbo-only country but I wouldn't be surprised if many Christian minorities will want to join us for this reason alone.

There are real reasons why they don't want us to leave. All their posturing, saying things like "Igbos should go to their regions" when they know they could easily do that if we weren't a part of their country, is nonsense.

If Nigeria is going to disintegerate, it will disintegerate into at least 10 countries and not into Nigeria Vs Igbo Republic.

Fulanis are only powerful because of Nigeria, in neighbouring weak countries like Togo and Benin Republic, their Fulani citizens are easy going and abide by all the laws of their countries.

Although, i don't support any form of ethnic violence but you need to understand that in a weak country like Central Africa Republic, the Fulanis attempted to elevate themselves above other citizen but the indigenous tribes 'change am' for them and they became endangered species. The Moral of the Story: Fulanis are only powerful in Nigeria because they have cornered the Northern Political Base for themselves due to certain historical reasons.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ngozi123:

There are several reasons why they can't imagine a Nigeria without Igbos:

Firstly, they will all become slaves to Fulanis the next minute!

Others will also decide to either join Igbos or stay on their own. The only reason they're still managing Nigeria in all its rotten form is because Igbos are still in it, making it a little viable and also providing a buffer to pour their hate on and use as rallying point.

Without Igbos Nigeria is dead, they know it but they're too ashamed to accept that fact grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

If we are to use this logic then there should be no Nigeria since millions of Nigerians have migrated to other places like Europe, America, Canada etc
our people need to man up and demand an igbo-only Biafra. I believe Nigeria may grant it if it becomes our official political stance like it is done in Catalonia and Scotland. No country will negotiate with terrorists. Ipob has played into the hands of government. They also keep producing vexing maps for Biafra. Why include non igbo areas?
I'm livid and vexed. SE has all it takes to be a sustainable independent state. No need to add SS and incur insults

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
oyatz:

If Nigeria is going to disintegerate, it will disintegerate into at least 10 countries and not into Nigeria Vs Igbo Republic.

Fulanis are only powerful because of Nigeria, in neighbouring weak countries like Togo and Benin Republic, their Fulani citizens are easy going and abide by all the laws of their countries.

Although, i don't support any form of ethnic violence but you need to understand that in a weak country like Central Africa Republic, the Fulanis attempted to elevate themselves above other citizen but the indigenous tribes 'change am' for them and they became endangered species. The Moral of the Story: Fulanis are only powerful in Nigeria because they have cornered the Northern Political Base for themselves due to certain historical reasons.

I think that depends on how the divide begins. If the Igbos are the only ones putting in major work for an independent country then the others simply may not be ready when that time comes. Moreover, those in power may be more willing to let the Igbos go if they can still keep the SS minorities (and their oil) in Nigeria. It might not be as cut and dry as you think.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by gidgiddy: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
oyatz:

Nigerians in USA, Canada, Europe travelled to FOREIGN Countries, abide by the rules of those countries and they don't accuse those countries of holding them down from 'Going'

Igbos are trooping from their homelands to all the other States of Nigeria , yet you keep shouting that other Nigerians hate you, other Nigerians can't live without you, Other Nigerians are lazy and envious of you and other Nigerians are preventing your progress or holding you down from 'Going'

And that is why Igbos should be granted independence. You Nigerians once complained that Britain was holding you back, and Britain granted you independence. To this day, you Nigerians are still trooping to the same Britain in the thousands if not millions

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Ngozi123(f): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Razgas:
our people need to man up and demand an igbo-only Biafra. I believe Nigeria may grant it if it becomes our official political stance like it is done in Catalonia and Scotland. No country will negotiate with terrorists. Ipob has played into the hands of government. They also keep producing vexing flags for Biafra. Why include non igbo areas?
I'm livid and vexed. SE has all it takes to be a sustainable independent state. No need to add SS and incur insults

We should include all Igbo-speaking areas that want to leave.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ngozi123:

The Op is talking about Igbos seceding from Nigeria and you are talking about Igbos leaving your regions and going home.

They will always give you a million reasons why can't have their own country but they will never tell you the real truth. The truth about how Nigeria will die a natural death once Igbos leave. How non of them wants to become slaves under Fulanis. The truth is that Igbos can live comfortably with even Fulanis without being afraid of enslavement but same can't be said of others grin

It is the gang up between Fulanis, Hausas and Yorubas that is making things difficult for Igbos. We have all it takes to stand against any group in Nigeria, but they always gang up against us cry cry

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
abdeefggh:
Your logic is heavily flawed.
If people really want you, they will go to your region but it is other way round.

You guys are just playing mumu reverse psychology, igbos need others to survive, others do not need igbos.

It is evident if you look at the migration pattern.
Like igbos haven't done that before? Like we haven't packed and left to our region? What did your people do

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Tochj(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
abdeefggh:
Your logic is heavily flawed.
If people really want you, they will go to your region but it is other way round.

You guys are just playing mumu reverse psychology, igbos need others to survive, others do not need igbos.

It is evident if you look at the migration pattern.
Do you listen to urself at all?
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
accordadoga29:
Igbos should check themselves.

They are hated home and abroad.

Hated in Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, India, Thailand, Philippines, everywhere.

Igbos are not just the problem of Nigeria.

They are the problem of the world.

You expect people to love peoples who always indulge in criminal activities? People who celebrate crimes and criminals
So won't it be better if igbos had their own country?
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by cassyrooy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

If you understand logic, you would know you're not being logical here. Your proposition & your reference are not Valid..

The young man you quoted statement was due to OP's thread. Igbos wants to leave Nigeria. But they are everywhere in other part of Nigeria screaming Biafra or death..

If your Biafra isn't a pipe dream, then why not show some actions? By now, a serious entities wanting their own country would have come together already! But no, you people are scattered across the nation and still leaving your region everyday..

You dey Osogbo, you dey Kogi, you con dey scream Biafra or death.... Just like, you're at Stamford bridge and you're screaming Up Barca. People go even deh look you like Mumu..

Imagine 95% of Igbos are in the SE already. It would be a loud, straight and prepared voice!
Forget about the migration patterns and protocol, once there's a new country like this man pointed out, Migration Protocol outside will change.

I was born outside Igboland to parents who moved/in-migrated within Nigeria without papers but paid for only bus fare.

With a change in sovereign boundaries, migration across this boundaries will come with a new Migration Protocol, Work Permit, and the likes and for those outside the land, you apply Universal Rights of Return to the Republic.

Roman Abrahamovic is a Russian Jew but when Crimea issues began, he had to fulfil his rights through Israeli Universal Rights of Return and received citizenship that enable him travel to the West.

Although, the West held no exemption on him and still sanctioned him and his assets. Today, any Jewish person can return to Israel based on this code.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Tunde835(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
Actually i can
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by DevilsEqual(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ngozi123:

Then you arent following the chat
He said Nigerians cant survive without them and that's what brought about my claims that Igbos migrates to other regions far more than any other group

Mine is to use stats to prove that your migration to other regions more than they come down to yours prove that u areally are the ones who cant live without other and not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Airlord2030: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Who is stopping igbos from going?

tell your politicians in the HOA to demand referrundum and see if anybody will care.

igbos are not important..

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by mdimefields: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
Im a strong advocate of Igbos leaving Nigeria, albeit peacefully. Ndi Igbo, if we are serious, we will take aku ruo uno serious. We will take our unity that is driven by Igbo nationalist serious. You have been warned to stop investing outside your homeland, expecially the South West, but una naha nu nti. If you are really serious, stop going to their region. When you build your homeland, you can easily ask for referendum. Nothing is impossible under heaven when done with careful plan and execution.

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by StreetFight: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
gidgiddy:
You lament and complain about someone. But when the same person says they want to go their seperate ways, you will be prepared to fight war

That one no be craze?

We will not allow an independent drugs trafficking nation in West Africa. If you can get land near Mexico or Columbia, then you can move all your people there. But here in West Africa, Biafra will never be an independent nation whose sour e if FIREX will be drugs trafficking, human trafficking, baby factory, and fake drugs manufacturing. Never will that be allowed in West Africa
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by gidgiddy: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Razgas:
our people need to man up and demand an igbo-only Biafra. I believe Nigeria may grant it if it becomes our official political stance like it is done in Catalonia and Scotland. No country will negotiate with terrorists. Ipob has played into the hands of government. They also keep producing vexing flags for Biafra. Why include non igbo areas?

Have you heard of MASSOB? For years, MASSOB led by Ralph Uwazurike campaigned for an Igbo only Biafra. They wanted referendum in the South East. What did Government do? They attacked and killed many MASSOB members, locked up Uwazurike for years. And yet MASSOB not violent, not armed and never touched anyone. They did the ame thing with IPOB in 2017, attacked the group with opration python dance and designated them terrorists even the group was neither armed nor touched anyone at the time

So it does not not matter what type of Biafra you ask for, Igbo only or not, the people who want to keep their long failed "one Nigeria" will still for your head

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SHOCKER: CTC Of Court Of Appeal Judgement Upholds Gov. Abba Yusuf’s Election / Alex Otti Appointments: We Have Grown Beyond Tribal Bigotry In Abia State. / DEMOCRACY OR THEOCRACY WHICH FORM OF GOVERNMENT IS BETTER FOR HUMMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.