Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos (2374 Views)

Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by gidgiddy: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
StreetFight:

We will not allow an independent drugs trafficking nation in West Africa. If you can get land near Mexico or Columbia, then you can move all your people there. But here in West Africa, Biafra will never be an independent nation whose sour e if FIREX will be drugs trafficking, human trafficking, baby factory, and fake drugs manufacturing. Never will that be allowed in West Africa

And we will not be part of the ISWAP/Boko haram/killer herdsmen caliphate, you guys can move to the Sahara desert for that

4 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by flokii: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

If we are to use this logic then there should be no Nigeria since millions of Nigerians have migrated to other places like Europe, America, Canada etc

You are the ones demanding for freedom yet you refuse to relocate back to your alaigbo that you cry about so much.

I hope you're not expecting Oyo or Lagos to be declared as biafra terrirtory where you'll stay put and be misbehaving.

You can't be asking for divorce from someone and still want to stay umder the same roof with the person.. It's called 'separation" for a reason and anyone amongst you that fail to leave our territory will be forcefully deported to biafra cos you'll only constitute threat to our region's security which we don't want.

Lastly, if Igbos can't think outside the box to bring development to alaigbo now that they are still in Nigeria, enjoying Federal allocations and whatnot, nothing in this life will help them in biafra, the much hyped biafra will definitely be the poverty capital of the entire universe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Sultanofpiglets: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
See unity beggar ...analysing a tribe and race that are eons and light years ahead of his worthless region.

GO RECLAIM ILORIN, before you banter with people that fought a WAR and didnt loose a single territory...spits

IGBOs pass Yoruba in every positive developmental index.

Go and learn..ozuor
cool

flokii:

You are the ones demanding for freedom yet you refuse to relocate back to your alaigbo that you cry about so much.

I hope you're not expecting Oyo or Lagos to be declared as biafra terrirtory where you'll stay put and be misbehaving.

You can't be asking for divorce from someone and still want to stay umder the same roof with the person.. It's called 'separation" for a reason and anyone amongst you that fail to leave our territory will be forcefully deported to biafra cos you'll only constitute threat to our region's security which we don't want.

Lastly, if Igbos can't think outside the box to bring development to alaigbo now that they are still in Nigeria,/enjoying Federal allocations and whatnot, nothingnin this life will help them in biafra and the much hyped biafra will definitely be the poverty capital of the entire universe.

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by gidgiddy: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
flokii:

Lastly, if Igbos can't think outside the box to bring development to alaigbo now that they are still in Nigeria, enjoying Federal allocations and whatnot, nothing in this life will help them in biafra, the much hyped biafra will definitely be the poverty capital of the entire universe.

There millions of Nigerians across the the world, why are you not asking them to relocate back to Nigeria now that you have Nigeria? But Im yet to get Biafra and you are asking me why I have not relocated? Practice what you preach as ask all Nigerians to return to Nigeria, I dont yet have a Biafra to return to

5 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

Have you heard of MASSOB? For years, MASSOB led by Ralph Uwazurike campaigned for an Igbo only Biafra. They wanted referendum in the South East. What did Government do? They attacked and killed many MASSOB members, locked up Uwazurike for years. And yet MASSOB not violent, not armed and never touched anyone. They did the ame thing with IPOB in 2017, attacked the group with opration python dance and designated them terrorists even the group was neither armed nor touched anyone at the time

So it does not not matter what type of Biafra you ask for, Igbo only or not, the people who want to keep their long failed "one Nigeria" will still for your head
the next thing should be to try joining political parties like Apga and having a separatist agenda. It's easier to not be arrested if you are a rep and have the backing of your people
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by flokii: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
See unity beggar ...analysing a tribe and race that are eons and light years ahead of his worthless region.

GO RECLAIM ILORIN, before you banter with people that fought a WAR and didnt loose a single territory...spits

IGBOs pass Yoruba in every positive developmental index.

Go and learn..ozuor
cool

I'm sure you made a mistake in your writeup.. You meant to write 'light years behind' Yorubas instead.

You are ahead of Yorubas yet no single train passes through South East.. I fear Lagos might soon witness influx of villagers from South East coming to catch glimpse of the blue rail trains that look exactly like the ones used abroad.

Umahi disgraced one of your Igbo contractors that took up to 650 million to fix roads in the East but did nothing.. that is just one case out of the thousands like that collecting money and doing nothing but Yorubas are your problem and headache in life.

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by themotivators: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
3d product animation services involve using computer-generated imagery (CGI) to create dynamic, lifelike animations of products. These animations showcase products in motion, demonstrating their features, functionality, and assembly processes. They are commonly used for marketing, advertising, product demonstrations, and instructional videos.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Fejoku: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
emee701:
Even Igbos hate themselves
It is not your business if Igbos hate themselves. Your business is to get rid of the people you hate by insisting they don't share the same country with you.

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by cassyrooy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
StreetFight:

We will not allow an independent drugs trafficking nation in West Africa. If you can get land near Mexico or Columbia, then you can move all your people there. But here in West Africa, Biafra will never be an independent nation whose sour e if FIREX will be drugs trafficking, human trafficking, baby factory, and fake drugs manufacturing. Never will that be allowed in West Africa
The US didn't "not allow LatAm" in the Americas. They're dealing with every situation while those countries improve their economy, social life and political issues.

The US don't negotiate with terrorists but they have enough arsenal to ensure they're not invaded or attacked.

Japan madness made them violate US security and Hiroshima/Nagasaki humbled them, today, they've focused onto technology and sports.

Igbo madness is a problem for me as an individual given the identity it destroys but in a country like Nigeria, where ideological differences are stark clear, approaching this same problem will become problematic as we have differing ideological stance.

So bros, poverty is a threat to Igbos, political strife is another fuel, social and economic exclusion adds to these.

Igbos need to attain a minimum of 80% literacy rate across it populace so that full sustainable development can stay, it's difficult in Nigeria where people believe in "school na scam".
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by cassyrooy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
flokii:

I'm sure you made a mistake in your writeup.. You meant to write 'light years behind' Yorubas instead.

You are ahead of Yorubas yet no single train passes through South East.. I fear Lagos might soon witness influx of villagers from South East coming to catch glimpse of the blue rail trains that look exactly like the ones used abroad.

Umahi disgraced one of your Igbo contractors that took up to 650 million to fix roads in the East but did nothing.. that is just one case out of the thousands like that collecting money and doing nothing but Yorubas are your problem and headache in life.
These contractors of rubbish has been elevated to chop-I-chop environment, political will to eliminate all forms of poverty is not helping us.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by franchasofficia: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
oyatz:

Nigerians in USA, Canada, Europe travelled to FOREIGN Countries, abide by the rules of those countries and they don't accuse those countries of holding them down from 'Going'

Igbos are trooping from their homelands to all the other States of Nigeria , yet you keep shouting that other Nigerians hate you, other Nigerians can't live without you, Other Nigerians are lazy and envious of you and other Nigerians are preventing your progress or holding you down from 'Going'
Most of you don't have sense. Just read what you typed and relate it with the topic, they have no corelation.

As long as Nigeria remains one country, every Nigerian have the right to live freely anywhere in Nigeria he prefers.

Why do Igbos relocate to other parts of Nigeria?

They are looking for bigger economic and business opportunities to explore since the Nigerian government controlled by none Igbos since the end of the civil war indirectly made federal policies to shortchange southeast region's development.

If Southeast were to be a country of its own for instance, they will create their own capital city, create their own seaport or riverport or whatever, create their own international airports, create their own unique government agencies and parastatals. These things will create more economic and business opportunities in Southeast as a new country and Igbos will naturally begin to relocate back to Southeast. And then, other regions which are now a different country can make laws banning Igbos from entering their country or control how Igbos come into their country.

But with the way Nigeria is right now as one country, whereby Nigerian government explore and take resources like crude oil in Imo, Abia, Anambra, and other resources and then share it among the 36 states of Nigeria and FCT based on the population of each state, which then makes Lagos, Kano and other high density states to receive more of the federal government allocation which came from resources taken from Southeast, Southsouth and other regions, making none Igbo regions more advantaged and favored than Southeast region, so u shouldn't be talking about Igbos relocating and living in all parts of Nigeria when u already know why.

Just expel Southeast from Nigeria and let them go and kill themselves and suffer in their stubborn country they have been agitating to have, whether they hate each other shouldn't bother u, it should rather excite you that since they hate each other, they will kill each other in their country while you guys laugh at them from your own beautiful country that no longer have stubborn Igbos init.

This will also prevent Igbos from tarnishing the good image of Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis and other Nigerians because when they now carry their usual drugs abroad, Nigeria wont be mentioned but Igbo country. I think you none Igbos ought to celebrate the exit of stubborn Igbos from Nigeria and not give one million reasons why Igbos should remain with you in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by tiger28: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Its obvious u know nothing about premises and logic
Going by the migration pattern like u said, u guys emigrate more from your region than any other tribe in Nigeria while people of other regions hardly move down to your side to reside

Subconsciously, An average Igbo person survives on others

If u dont get this, then your very own level of education is questionable. Also, you guys never agitated for referendum and others cant do that for u
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Sultanofpiglets: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
I am an erudite writer. You are not meant to understand my points because your brain is shallow.

Now concerning your response.

If you have a brain...you ought to understand that "TRAINS" run by government with Political undertones are NEVER reliable. In the BIAFRA region, the trains will be run by private individuals...NOT GOVERNMENT.

Air Peace is owned by an IGBO man, his operations are expanding world wide, while your worthles AIR-NIGERIA...is still changing LOGOs and renting "repainted" planes. You celebrated AIR-NIGERIA, as a zombie, why not use that as a "light years ahead" banter...ode ..spits cool

Umahi disgraced an IGBO contractor, shows you that IGBOs are not tribalistic idiots. Its efficiency or you are given the booth. Fashole, the criminal, was Minister of Works and Housing, i want to ask you this question. ARE all the roads in SW useable and standard?..NEVER!!

So stop celebrating stupid acts..and believing worthless propaganda. IGBOs are not your mates in every positive index.

flokii:

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
StreetFight:

Lol, yet Ebola your president is a drug dealer? Are you even aware you will soon be flagged down as a narco state globally?

Nigeria is already the worst nation in the world in so many indices. You don't even have the capacity to solve terrorism, poverty, insecurity, illiteracy, malnutrition, infant and maternal mortality etc but you're talking about preventing another country?

Without the imperialist powers that always come to your rescue, do you think you poverty ravaged illiterates can stop Igbos?

Clowns🤡

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by HardBishop: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
accordadoga29:
Igbos should check themselves.

They are hated home and abroad.

Hated in Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, India, Thailand, Philippines, everywhere.

Igbos are not just the problem of Nigeria.

They are the problem of the world.

You expect people to love peoples who always indulge in criminal activities? People who celebrate crimes and criminals
Don't you read the post... Simple allow them go.. shikena
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Razgas:
the next thing should be to try joining political parties like Apga and having a separatist agenda. It's easier to not be arrested if you are a rep and have the backing of your people

Lol, it seems you don't seem to understand the extent the people fear anything that will make Igbos leave Nigeria. Even if all Igbo politicians should join a political party and demand for Biafra, they will still not accept it. They don't even want to entertain the idea of Igbos leaving Nigeria because there won't be any Nigeria if we leave.

All these their senseless talks is just distractions. The only way out is that Nigeria will continue to deteriorate while hating each other until everything breaks down completely and warlords start carving out territories. Terrorists are already carving out territories in the North. Other parts will eventually follow in the coming years.

4 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by flokii: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
I am an erudite writer. You are not meant to understand my points because your brain is shallow.

Now concerning your response.

If you have a brain...you ought to understand that "TRAINS" run by government with Political undertones are NEVER reliable. In the BIAFRA region, the trains will be run by private individuals...NOT GOVERNMENT.

Air Peace is owned by an IGBO man, his operations are expanding world wide, while your worthles AIR-NIGERIA...is still changing LOGOs and renting "repainted" planes. You celebrated AIR-NIGERIA, as a zombie, why not use that as a "light years ahead" banter...ode ..spits cool

Umahi disgraced an IGBO contractor, shows you that IGBOs are not tribalistic idiots. Its efficiency or you are given the booth. Fashole, the criminal, was Minister of Works and Housing, i want to ask you this question. ARE all the roads in SW useable and standard?..NEVER!!

So stop celebrating stupid acts..and believing worthless propaganda. IGBOs are not your mates in every positive index.

Story for the gods..

Be proud of your roots and go home to develop.. Noone is interested in your puerile rantings anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by ba7man(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
gidgiddy:
You lament and complain about someone. But when the same person says they want to go their seperate ways, you will be prepared to fight war

That one no be craze?
You can't be in my house and be telling me you want to go to your own house when the door is wide open.......... Bus park full everywhere and if money no reach, So le dey.

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by flokii: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

There millions of Nigerians across the the world, why are you not asking them to relocate back to Nigeria now that you have Nigeria? But Im yet to get Biafra and you are asking me why I have not relocated? Practice what you preach as ask all Nigerians to return to Nigeria, I dont yet have a Biafra to return to

Stop quoting me to continue saying rubbish oga..
The same way you're crying to have biafra is the same way I and other Yorubas have right to demand for your eviction from our lands.. dey your dey make we dey our dey.

Tomorrow, even when you get biafura, you'll still come out to cry that Yorubas hate you in a country you're no longer part of.. So why won't we chase you??

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Sultanofpiglets: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mugu don deflect grin. BOAST with worthless trains na... grin

Apart from LAGOS, (DEVELOPED BY FG) ..NO SW State equates with even Ebonyi.

You should measure yourselves with zamfara...spits

flokii:

Story for the gods..

Be proud of your roots and go home to develop.. Noone is interrsted in your puerile rantings anymore.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Isobug: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
emee701:
Even Igbos hate themselves
Even Yorubas hate themselves. Didn't they deny their son because he wants to a governor against their gods wish?

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Countries that are incapable of objective reasoning always deteriorate until they implode completely. Even in some of the Sahel countries today like Mali and Burkina Faso, their federal governments now rule over parts of their countries while warlords rule over other parts. That same situation will occur in Nigeria in the coming years. They're already sacking communities in many states in the North. Sooner or later, they will unite and have a common front, then continue to gain more grounds while pushing Southwards. In years to come too, warlords will also emerge in SE and SS.

Nigeria will never recover again. The emergence of Tinubu is the last straw that destroyed any hope of ever having a working country.

2 Likes

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by MrEverest(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
flokii:

The same way you're crying to have biafra is the same way I and other Yorubas have right to demand for your eviction from our lands.. dey your dey make we dey our dey.

Tomorrow, even when you get biafura, you'll still come out to cry that Yorubas hate you in a country you're no longer part of.. So why won't we chase you??

Do you have a functional brain at all? Or you just want to be typing crap?

How can you evict anyone in Nigeria when they're still Nigerians? Does that make sense to you? You can only talk about evicting Igbos in your region once they have their own country!

If you truly believe in yourself, you should rather be promoting the idea of Igbos having their own country so you can evict them from your region afterwards.

What sort of people are we trying to reason with self? Spits!
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by ValarDoharis: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Same way the jews and Americans are hated.
accordadoga29:
Igbos should check themselves.

They are hated home and abroad.

Hated in Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, India, Thailand, Philippines, everywhere.

Igbos are not just the problem of Nigeria.

They are the problem of the world.

You expect people to love peoples who always indulge in criminal activities? People who celebrate crimes and criminals
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by flokii: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
MrEverest:

Do you have a functional brain at all? Or you just want to be typing crap?

How can you evict anyone in Nigeria when they're still Nigerians? Does that make sense to you? You can only talk about evicting Igbos in your region once they have their own country!

If you truly believe in yourself, you should rather be promoting the idea of Igbos having their own country so you can evict them from your region afterwards.

What sort of people are we trying to reason with self? Spits!

Just this writeup confirms you lots are not ready to leave other parts of Nigeria to alaigbo.. You should even be happy we want to evict you so you can have something to hold on to as reason to get biafra..

You people are clowns seeking attention.. we have more serious things to deal with in Nigeria, so no time for cry babies.
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Gerhards: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
flokii:

I know you write this gibberish out of bitterness because you want to eat your cake and still have it .... Marriage shouldn't be by force, every Igbo does not need to relocate back to Igbo land before the Government can grant the Igbos their wish to leave Nigeria. stop being stupid and unreasonable
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by flokii: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gerhards:

I know you write this gibberish out of bitterness because you want to eat your cake and still have it .... Marriage shouldn't be by force, every Igbo does not need to relocate back to Igbo land before the Government can grant the Igbos their wish to leave Nigeria. stop being stupid and unreasonable

You know I was even shocked to see Igbos voting and electing Senators and House of Reps members to go and warm bench in National Assembly.. so much for the people claiming they want biafra.

The lawmakers from South East that should be agitating for referendum and seperate Igbo country have joined other thieves to be eating our national cake. Una go wail taya.

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Gerhards: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
flokii:

Just this writeup confirms you lots are not ready to leave other parts of Nigeria to alaigbo.. You should even be happy we want to evict you so you can have something to hold on to as reason to get biafra..

You people are clowns seeking attention.. we have more serious things to deal with in Nigeria, so no time for cry babies.

They want to leave your Nigeria so that you can enjoy it to fullness, why is Nnamdi Kanu still in detention? because there's nothing like Nigeria as a country without the Igbos, that's the true reality.

1 Like

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by Gerhards: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
flokii:

You know I was even shocked to see Igbos voting and electing Senators and House of Reps members to go and warm bench in National Assembly.. so much for the people claiming they want biafra.

The lawmakers from South East that should beagitating for refrendum and seperate Igbo country have joined other thieves to be eating our national cake. Una go wail taya.

All I see from you is bitterness nothing else, we are still Nigerian citizens until we are officially no longer part of the country call Nigeria, we have right to vote and do like other part of Nigerians until our wish is granted, is there anything wrong with it?
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by creativehubb: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Very dumb Op, reeks of inferiority complex, very foolish animalistic talk devoid of reason or common sense. Note, it's nobody's business if you secede or get referendum, it's on you. Saying Nigeria will die bla BLA BLA, shows you are a fool. The economic strength of Nigeria is Lagos and South South, stop talking like an Almajiri hungry peasant...nobody loves or want you around, federal government is only reacting to the violence, first by ojukwu, then Nnamdi Kanu via ipob. Mumu is it not clear that nobody likes you, and it's because of this type of childish animalistic talks. Nobody goes to southeast, you travel everywhere looking for how to survive, even after the progrom you still went back to northern Nigeria. You should be ashamed of yourself for talking like a fool. My area here, so many Igbo peasants begging to survive here, you go dey brag like mumu, if you get money, help your people. Give me one reason why anyone would love you?
Bad criminal character, or ipob?
Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by cassyrooy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
Most of you don't have sense. Just read what you typed and relate it with the topic, they have no comparison.

As long as Nigeria remains one country, every Nigerian have the right to live freely anywhere in Nigeria he prefers.

Why do Igbos relocate to other parts of Nigeria?

They are looking for bigger economic and business opportunities to explore since the Nigerian government controlled by none Igbos since the end of the civil war indirectly made federal policies to shortchange southeast region's development.

If Southeast were to be a country of its own for instance, they will create their own capital city, create their own seaport or riverport or whatever, create their own international airports, create their own unique government agencies and parastatals. These things will create more economic and business opportunities in Southeast as a new country and Igbos will naturally begin to relocate back to Southeast. And then, other regions which are now a different country can make laws banning Igbos from entering their country or control how Igbos come into their country.

But with the way Nigeria is right now as one country, whereby Nigerian government explore and take resources like crude oil in Imo, Abia, Anambra, and other resources and then share it among the 36 states of Nigeria and FCT based on the population of each state, which then makes Lagos, Kano and other high density states to receive more of the federal government allocation which came from resources taken from Southeast, Southsouth and other regions, making none Igbo regions more advantaged and favored than Southeast region, so u shouldn't be talking about Igbos relocating and living in all parts of Nigeria when u already know why.

Just expel Southeast from Nigeria and let them go and kill themselves and suffer in their stubborn country they have been agitating to have, whether they hate each other shouldn't bother u, it should rather excite you that since they hate each other, they will kill each other in their country while you guys laugh at them from your own beautiful country that no longer have stubborn Igbos init.

This will also prevent Igbos from tarnishing the good image of Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis and other Nigerians because when they now carry their usual drugs abroad, Nigeria wont be mentioned but Igbo country. I think you none Igbos ought to celebrate the exit of stubborn Igbos from Nigeria and not give one million reasons why Igbos should remain with you in Nigeria
You've so excellently defeated their usual lines.

It's straightforward, imagine one Chinedu swallowing drugs and get arrested abroad, na same government whose passport he carries that will be called, retrained and tasked to eliminating such illegal trades.

Igbo culture abhor crimes, but a whole lot of these crimes succeed because power to control them are not culturally inclined or domiciled in the same culture.

Many wouldn't understand this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos by cassyrooy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
flokii:

Please, give us 18months ultimatum to leave, hands off every resources we have and build walls so that we leave your beautiful house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Nigeria! / Online Scam - The International Conspiracy Against Nigeria / Daystar Church To Hold Rally On Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.