Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

“some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [video] (2457 Views)

JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o / Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [video] by Presstar(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
“Some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [Video]

In a video shared on her Instagram page, the actress disclosed that she had been receiving incessant calls and messages from an individual who claimed to possess her nudes.

Lizzy Jay said these threats were intended to coerce her into a negotiation, but she emphasized that she would remain resolute in refusing to succumb to the blackmailer’s demands.

Recalling how her nudes came into the possession of the malicious individual, she explained that she fell seriously ill and had to take antibiotics that triggered severe adverse reactions.

The actress said she had shared pictures and videos of her condition with her doctor, who also happened to be a close friend. The doctor subsequently prescribed medication to address her health issues.

She suspected that the blackmailer gained access to the video by hacking into one of her email accounts, which then allowed them access to her Snapchat account where the video had been recorded.

She said, “I have been receiving calls for some days now from someone who claims he has my nudes. The video in his hands was the video I recorded through Snapchat when I had a reaction to a certain medication and I had rashes all over my body including my private part.

“I couldn’t have a physical examination with my doctor so I made a screenshot of the part I wanted him to see in the video. I sent it and deleted the video immediately. The man trying to blackmail me hacked into one of my email accounts and used it to gain access to my Snapchat.

Determined to take action against this malicious individual, she stated, “I will be visiting the police PRO to make a formal complaint and provide them with every detail and evidence I have connecting to the blackmailer.”

In her caption, she further emphasized, “For the past few days, I have received calls and messages from someone who claims to have my nudes. The calls and comments on my page are aimed at forcing me to a negotiation table to become a victim of blackmail”.

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxMGp0joemq/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

SOURCE: https:///some-is-blackmailing-me-with-my-nud%ce%b5s-actress-lizzy-jay-cries-out-video/

Re: “some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [video] by Presstar(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: “some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [video] by finallybusy: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Yuck. We're going to be assaulted with pictures of a woman's diseased vagina?! Whoever releases those pictures will not make heaven.

1 Like

Re: “some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [video] by ojun50(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
All this Evil men, wetin una won gain
Re: “some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [video] by Soccrates: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Shut up ma.

The blackmailer got your nude videos through a sex romp you guys had.

Tell us the truth.

2 Likes

Re: “some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [video] by We4all: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Her explanation doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: “some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [video] by Expanse2020(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
U go explain tired🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your doctor wey dey examine through snap chart🤣🤣🤣 u be confirm omo Ibadan jare

1 Like

Re: “some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [video] by izonborn098(m): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2023
Re: “some Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudεs” – Actress Lizzy Jay Cries Out [video] by MrAgbako: 4:10am On Sep 16, 2023
LoL
All these bhitches sef🙄
Y'all think we fools. Women doing stupid think just for few minute fame. Take a look at that yeye moyo that deliberately paid a man for the sex and release the tape herself just for fame. 😂
So Lizzy my advice is for you to release your sex tape yourself before your "blackmailers" do.
o sa mo wi pe sex tape o le ba aye re je 🤣

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Pastor J Debuts With Gospel Music / Twitter Verified Nigerians & Ghanians Revealed + How To Get Verified On Twitter. / Rapper Plies In Critical Condition After His 7kilo Gold Chain Fractured His Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.