Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ (36817 Views)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by dangotesmummy: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
slivertongue:
MC Oluomo mobilised some thugs to be on standby in case the ruling of the Presidential Election Tribunal did not favour President Tinubu.
say only what you know o lipsrsealed
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by feyay(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
It is absurd and uncalled for , to use such derogatory statement against any fellow human irrespective of his/her affiliate to the power that be.
The admin should be commended for acting up to his responsibility.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by koladata(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
sensible comment .... someone has to control the buses until the government fully takes owner and control of the buses , someone has to and who ever is controlling it has to be paid indirectly.

Zico5:
To be sincere, the admin of the platform did the right thing. We should be mindful of our speech. There is nothing good than live in peace with our neighbors. If war start today how many will wait for it. These people should be careful
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by slivertongue: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
dangotesmummy:
say only what you know o lipsrsealed

toh na SR you go question
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by dangotesmummy: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zico5:
To be sincere, the admin of the platform did the right thing. We should be mindful of our speech. There is nothing good than live in peace with our neighbors. If war start today how many will wait for it. These people should be careful
exactly.na them Go find trouble and Na them go still play the victim card

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Raskimonojendor: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zico5:

Fugazy2023:
No reasonable group will allow a grown up educated illiterate clown to be in such a WhatsApp group.
I'm proud of the group admin
Same here

Dittodat:
They don't want idiotic brainwashed fools in their WhatsApp group. Some idiots can't follow group rules.
The fool is probably telling half of the story, he might have been warned to desist from political postings just like everyone but didn't listen.
He should go and form his own group.

Omoawoke2:
A lawyer should know better, same lawyers that will stand and defend a criminal in the court should know calling people names without evidence is unprofessional
You act professionally and with sense.

And it is so stupid of the lawyer to make politics out of it. He had to post that “ Ronu people” and even posted the picture of the admin and his full name so his obidddense family can start that attack against him.
Is there any sensible person in the obidiotttss movement ?

The lawyer is not telling the whole truth. If he sure for am, he should post the rules of the group.

Below is one of the rules of a professional group I belong to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Isobug: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Even with your education you don't know the meaning of a thug.
That's how you people have been turning everything upside down in this country just to be in government. Your region has been dishing out fake statistics and bad propaganda since 1967.
He's a typical Thug. If you are looking for the meaning of Thug, just meet MC oluomo, you have the solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by asiga(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
You, why did you call someone a thug..

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by toprealman: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:
Yoruba makes huge IGR from thuggery

I’m not even blaming them but blaming my Rivers brothers who are dinning with Tinubu instead of calling for our own country

Sam Larry and Tinubu went to Mecca together that should tell you so much more about these people

Yoruba claims they love Tinubu but won’t allow Tinubu to rule them if they had Oduduwa republic
That last paragraph is a conversation only deep individuals can sustain.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by nibacked(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
This freedom of speech
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Ttipsy(f): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
I believe MC Oluomo and his fellow thugs activities in Lagos during the 2023 Election can not be forgotten

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Raskimonojendor: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
nibacked:
This freedom of speech
Freedom of consequences.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Curious346: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Can you imagine .
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Gofwane(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
slivertongue:
executive thug
They will remove you too from nairaland grin
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by dangotesmummy: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
slivertongue:

toh na SR you go question
but you're levelling an accusation like you were privy to such information

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt if you are invited?
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Curious346: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
"isah adedokun" removed you ..

Who is isah adedokun..
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by MEGAWATCH: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zico5:

Please just shut up there abeg!

What is the right name for an Agbero in NIGERIA?

I don't know why Yorubas love pretending over something that is so gearing.

That's why other regions called you slippery people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by NovusHomo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
ijustdey:
Lawyer Says He Was Ousted From Nigerian Bar Association WhatsApp Platform For Calling Tinubu’s Loyalist, MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/15/lawyer-says-he-was-ousted-nigerian-bar-association-whatsapp-platform-calling-tinubus

Is Monsieur Avril a Nigerian? And by the way, a lawyer should not be using slurs on anyone, regardless of what they think of that person. It is unprofessional.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Chucks13: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

I’m not even blaming them but blaming my Rivers brothers who are dinning with Tinubu instead of calling for our own country

Sam Larry and Tinubu went to Mecca together that should tell you so much more about these people

Yoruba claims they love Tinubu but won’t allow Tinubu to rule them if they had Oduduwa republic

Oga you are not from Rivers your tribal jargon showed you are not from Rivers people from that side don't do tribal insult so pls Park one side we know your type.

I can bet you it's either you are from my region SE born in Rivers if you doubt my submission drop your real name?

Get away away with your hatred ndi fake Rivers my a s s.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by slivertongue: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
dangotesmummy:
but you're levelling an accusation like you were privy to such information

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt if you are invited?

question the maker of the news.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by debetmx(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
The lawyer is right but calling the president unofficial personal assistant executive thug is an insult to the president, DSS will carry the lawyer

Oga wetin you dey cap sef. MC Oluomo no be Tinubu thug again. Why you dey call agbado maize?
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Mosefaithc4c: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bdhdhdh

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Raskimonojendor: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
lexy2014:

Are u on the group?

What are the rules?
The person that posted why he was kicked out should have posted the rules with his screenshots.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Okwyjesus(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

Making sense
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
debetmx:

Oga wetin you dey cap sef. MC Oluomo no be Tinubu thug again. Why you dey call agbado maize?
Mc oluomo na our boss for west ooo, follow by Koko zaira, abul Abel, after them bench kunle poly
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by duro4chang(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Isobug:

That's how you people have been turning everything upside down in this country just to be in government. Your region has been dishing out fake statistics and bad propaganda since 1967.
He's a typical Thug. If you are looking for the meaning of Thug, just meet MC oluomo, you have the solution.
Keep quiet. Oluomo is far better than Peter obi.

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by iamjavadem(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
He cleverly cut out the end of the conversation. It could be that the group doesn't allow any kind of such posts.
ijustdey:
Lawyer Says He Was Ousted From Nigerian Bar Association WhatsApp Platform For Calling Tinubu’s Loyalist, MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/15/lawyer-says-he-was-ousted-nigerian-bar-association-whatsapp-platform-calling-tinubus
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by lexy2014: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The person that posted why he was kicked out should have posted the rules with his screenshots.

Did you read the comment of the person I responded to?

How does your comment answer my questions with regards his comment?

Are u on the group?

What are the rules?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by onuman: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Before now, I thought that tribal bigotry in the SW was a thing for the talakawas of the region.
Enuf said about Area boy politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by duro4chang(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
That uncultured lawyer must be disciplined

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by colestephan86: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
ijustdey:

The problem I have with these people is , iss Lagos the only state in Nigeria, is MC oluomo the only agbero leader in Nigeria?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.