Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ (36864 Views)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by dangotesmummy: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
slivertongue:

i ain't deactivating, I'll be here to say more.
please do wink
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Soulsymbol99: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Saying the truth is a criminal offense now
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by goslowgoslow(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kaiser20:

Dem no born MC Oluomo papa well. Naa noise maker him be, make him come ND
Coward small time you go run go Nnewi.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by udemzyudex(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
Issa Adedokun, the name sound familiar, this na one of my lecturer then oo.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by emezuo17: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
haybhi1:
From English fiction, a thug is:
"One who, usually as a result of social disadvantage, has turned to committing crimes (e.g. selling drugs, robbery, assault, etc.) to make a living; a gangsta."
Or
"Someone with an intimidating and unseemly appearance and mannerisms, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire."

Now, be the judge. Don't use stupid emotions and don't make stupid decisions on hearsays.
. That description fits Mc Oluomo very well.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by GreaterFuture(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Some weeks ago, I said this 👇🏽...
https://www.nairaland.com/7809389/nba-investigate-prof-ndifon-baddest#125218561

As I scrolled thru and clicked on the topic, I quickly told my assistant to bookmark the f. page using my account, so I will use the opportunity to get an audience or help.
So I came and posted what I hoped I could get help with and was seeking for.
I said what any informed - barely averagely informed Human being even - would say about the NBA and how things are done in Nigeria generally, not just the NBA. not an attack or disrespect, but a common known fact.

A very disgusting st*pid fellow who happened to be a Lawyer too, mindlessly attacked me...
Now see this.. am I surprised at the experience of this lawyer, absolutely not!
But I carefully chose my words that day, even though I could have used more bitter (though very true) words. Again, it would be stupid of me to to talk anyhow when I was obviously seeking for help.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by CJIDEX(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
God will continue to bless you

Zico5:
To be sincere, the admin of the platform did the right thing. We should be mindful of our speech. There is nothing good than live in peace with our neighbors. If war start today how many will wait for it. These people should be careful
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by blaise26abj(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
Unless there are express instructions on the group about such statements , it is simply silly what the admin did . Is Mc Oluomo on the platform ? Is he an government official ? The use of “Executive” is subjective . The divide in this country is everywhere and it is sickening
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by sonofElElyon: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:
Yoruba makes huge IGR from thuggery

I’m not even blaming them but blaming my Rivers brothers who are dinning with Tinubu instead of calling for our own country

Sam Larry and Tinubu went to Mecca together that should tell you so much more about these people

Yoruba claims they love Tinubu but won’t allow Tinubu to rule them if they had Oduduwa republic

Lawyers' whatsapp forum not meant for political analysis and partisanship.. not the place
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Gerhards: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Obiedun:
Lawyer without morals

Wow, you guys have lost it grin
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by NSK4U(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
haybhi1:
From English fiction, a thug is:
"One who, usually as a result of social disadvantage, has turned to committing crimes (e.g. selling drugs, robbery, assault, etc.) to make a living; a gangsta."
Or
"Someone with an intimidating and unseemly appearance and mannerisms, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire."

Now, be the judge. Don't use stupid emotions and don't make stupid decisions on hearsays.

MC Oluomo fits in the category squarely and deserves a more derogatory caption
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Gerhards: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Coward small time you go run go Nnewi.

Yes he can run to Nnewi from Yoruba land but can you send Mc Oluomo to Igbo land or Niger Delta? i want to check something grin
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Juju70(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
The NBA and njc are just learned tours! That's if they learnt anything
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by duro4chang(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gerhards:

Wow, you guys have lost it grin
That untrained lawyer should be punished. He acted like one of the headless mob
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Separate yourself from them.
Light and darkness has nothing in common.

They can't stand the truth.
A thug intimidates, threatens.
As happened to Igbos in Lagos.

It can never be washed away.
We remember.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by SILVERLINES: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
this is thuggery government

you can come against them
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Diligence: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Truth is butter, but must be told. Calling "MC Olu Omo" a thug is embellishment nah.

Brutes beget brutes!
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by goslowgoslow(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gerhards:

Yes he can run to Nnewi from Yoruba land but can you send Mc Oluomo to Igbo land or Niger Delta? i want to check something grin
There are worst agberos and thugs in the east and Niger Delta I lived there.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Diligence: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
Are we talking about the same MC Oluomo that US banned, who cldnt attend his son's recent graduation for the role he played, b4, during & after general elections?

Nigerians get the kinda leaders dey deserve... see the list: drug baron, drug addicts, thugs, brutes, forgers, unscrupulous, bloodthirsty, morally bankrupt, criminals, thieves!
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Kaiser20: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tinubu Ntorr!!!
For many years Tinubu used Alhaji MC Oluomo as an assassin and Thug against his political opponents, MC Oluomo will keep Tinubu's blood under pressure if he do anyhow
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Same here

The lawyer is not telling the whole truth. If he sure for am, he should post the rules of the group.

Below is one of the rules of a professional group I belong to.
exactly he is trying to curry pity when broke rules
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by NAC1666: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
ijustdey:
Lawyer Says He Was Ousted From Nigerian Bar Association WhatsApp Platform For Calling Tinubu’s Loyalist, MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/15/lawyer-says-he-was-ousted-nigerian-bar-association-whatsapp-platform-calling-tinubus
Yoruba and thugry are like 5 and 6
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by sonofthunder: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
slivertongue:

attack the publisher. I didn't create the news.

Which publisher?

You should provide evidence for what you are propagating. Imagine someone said exact same things about you without evidence nor remorse and keeps propagating it
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Addme: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
duro4chang:
A lawyer without good morals typical of headless mob. He should be punished
You could even see his tribalistic utterances after the removel.
Which one is "Ronu People"

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Allisgud: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mc oluomo is a thug an executive one
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Kaiser20: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Addme:

You could even see his tribalistic utterances after the removel.
Which one is "Ronu People"
The lawyer sef, he would have characterized those people as Agbadorians, the Ronu people is too painful.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by slivertongue: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
sonofthunder:

Which publisher?

You should provide evidence for what you are propagating. Imagine someone said exact same things about you without evidence nor remorse and keeps propagating it

i say again. take your question to the publisher.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by sonofthunder: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
slivertongue:

i say again. take your question to the publisher.

Response just like a coward that spreads falsehood
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by slivertongue: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
sonofthunder:

Response just like a coward that spreads falsehood

question the author of the news.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Calitoscassius(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
OLuomo sure is an executive thug. grin

Oya! Mek una remove me from.... who gives shit!
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by depure(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
What is his business....is that place for comedy
Law group is for serious minded people
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by TrumpDonald2: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mumu people full this forum. Evident from the comments on front page. Supporting your oppressors, suffering and smiling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders / Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.