Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ (36818 Views)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by LordBillionz: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zico5:
To be sincere, the admin of the platform did the right thing. We should be mindful of our speech. There is nothing good than live in peace with our neighbors. If war start today how many will wait for it. These people should be careful
keep siding with them until you experience Oluomo. Keep supporting evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by slivertongue: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gofwane:
They will remove you too from nairaland grin

you are wrong
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Bigshots001(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
Xscape1993:
Untrained and political lawyers...

Isn't MC Oluomo an executive thug or when did he stop being one?
Did you see is actions and utterances during the 2023 election,tell me why he didn't qualify to be refered to as a thug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by JADEK04: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:
Yoruba makes huge IGR from thuggery

I’m not even blaming them but blaming my Rivers brothers who are dinning with Tinubu instead of calling for our own country

Sam Larry and Tinubu went to Mecca together that should tell you so much more about these people

Yoruba claims they love Tinubu but won’t allow Tinubu to rule them if they had Oduduwa republic
why we will not allow him,he stills remains one of the best in history of Africa politics.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by dangotesmummy: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
slivertongue:

question the maker of the news.
nope.you will also be an accomplice if invited because you were casting aspersions against the integrity of the president so you have to prove your words
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
JADEK04:
why we will not allow him,he stills remains one of the best in history of Africa politics.

Yinmu.

If they brought yemi Osinbajo and tinubu for you to pick from, you will pick Osinbajo. Rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by braine(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
The comment on the group was unnecessary though.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by slivertongue: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
dangotesmummy:
nope.you will also be an accomplice if invited because you were casting aspersions against the integrity of the president so you have to prove your words

ok. invite me.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by toprealman: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
feyay:
It is absurd and uncalled for , to use such derogatory statement against any fellow human irrespective of his/her affiliate to the power that be.
The admin should be commended for acting up to his responsibility.
Is he not a thug?
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Bigshots001(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Timmi:

“I was removed from the NBA Ikeja Platform for using a derogatory caption against MC Oluomo. The Derogatory Word = "Executive Thug,” he added.“

Mr roadside lawyer, that term is derogatory in case you don’t know. You deserve been stripped of your bar membership. I doubt you have a law degree, you probably went to an evening class under an iroko tree while sipping palm wine and your village people make you a lawyer

Let's call a spade a spade and a shovel a shovel.
Mc Oluomo is an executive thug, this is why the country is speedily degenerating to a lawless society if the truth can't be said anymore.
Can we talk about Mc Oluomo's life without pointing out the fact that he's a thug actually or is it because a south westerner in the seat of power?
If he was a south easterner, you'll will agree to the fact that he's a thug and will be quick to condemn the action of the group admin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Weathered: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zico5:
To be sincere, the admin of the platform did the right thing. We should be mindful of our speech. There is nothing good than live in peace with our neighbors. If war start today how many will wait for it. These people should be careful
in your lazy mind you will think you're sensible ...you and the 32 docile minds that liked your post.

Isn't it same MC oluomo that was axed from his state by his governor? Isn't it same illiterate miscreants that threatened voters during the last election in Lagos?

What happened to calling a spade a spade?

With people like you evil will be endorsed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by dangotesmummy: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
slivertongue:

ok. invite me.
no.i am not the one to invite you,it's the relevant institution that Will invite you wink

Nevertheless you're free to deactivate your NL account wink
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by mipeesoft(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
...and we should fold our arms and sidan dey look while illegality becomes illegal. Mehn dis country is in deep sh_t
Zico5:
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by soullove1881(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
ijustdey:
Lawyer Says He Was Ousted From Nigerian Bar Association WhatsApp Platform For Calling Tinubu’s Loyalist, MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/15/lawyer-says-he-was-ousted-nigerian-bar-association-whatsapp-platform-calling-tinubus

He referred to a tribe as the Ronu people, and now he's lamenting being expelled from the group? Sometimes, it's challenging to make a fair judgment. However, from his Twitter post, it's evident that these people struggle with marketing a product. If caution is not exercised, Peter Obi might end up like the next Atiku – a presidential favorite rather than a winner in an election. Many Yorubas supported Obi, and this lawyer's hasty generalization, lacking in intelligence, clearly indicates that no Yoruba backed Peter Obi. If that's the case, how can you challenge Tinubu's victory? This presents another legal technicality that the APC can use against Obi in the Supreme Court.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by mdimefields: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zico5:
The lawyer is a fellow Yoruba like you. I hope you will look for him to lynch and not transfer it to innocent people.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by debetmx(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Mc oluomo na our boss for west ooo, follow by Koko zaira, abul Abel, after them bench kunle poly

I be Yoruba from South west. Agbero is not my boss. MC Oluomo is not my boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by FireUpNow(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
The lawyer has made his statement known but to be honest he shouldn't have gone to this level being a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by bong4(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zico5:

So those things MC Oluomo said during the elections was" promoting peace with our neighbour"? MC Oluoma deserves any name he is called.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Obiedun(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lawyer without morals
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Dittodat: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
lexy2014:

Are u on the group?

What are the rules?
Go and ask the lawyer to post the rules or wait for others on the group to respond.
I will not be surprised to find out that he's telling us half of the story. Most that rush to social media for support ate usually attention seeking liars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by slivertongue: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
dangotesmummy:
no.i am not the one to invite you,it's the relevant institution that Will invite you wink

Nevertheless you're free to deactivate your NL account wink

i ain't deactivating, I'll be here to say more.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Gerhards: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
braine:
The comment on the group was unnecessary though.

I don't see anything wrong in that statement, Is he not Agbero?
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by duro4chang(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Isobug:

Yes, in Yoruba land. Where virtue is has gone to extinction
oluomo is greater than ojukwu and obi put together. Obi will never be president

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by lexy2014: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Go and ask the lawyer to post the rules or wait for others on the group to respond.
I will not be surprised to find out that he's telling us half of the story. Most that rush to social media for support ate usually attention seeking liars.

That isn't what I asked you

Are u on the group?

What are the rules?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Gerhards: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Yes, he is lying because MC OLUOMO is not Agbero, clap for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by mejetov422: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
You tried to qualify them the way they are, they unleash their touts on you.

Enjoy your ban for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by Kaiser20: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
slivertongue:
MC Oluomo mobilised some thugs to be on standby in case the ruling of the Presidential Election Tribunal did not favour President Tinubu.
Dem no born MC Oluomo papa well. Naa noise maker him be, make him come ND
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by gbengene1234(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
How can this kind of group disagreement make a news. Them even push am to front page grin
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by mvem(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
The lawyer is right but calling the president unofficial personal assistant executive thug is an insult to the president, DSS will carry the lawyer
on top whatsapp ?

DSS should also come to check our messages and texts on our phones
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by duro4chang(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
He is even lucky. He should be throughly dealt with.
Re: Lawyer Ousted From NBAs Whatsapp Platform For Calling MC Oluomo ‘Executive Thug’ by goslowgoslow(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
shiki:
cheesy truth is bitter
Even on NL , Teeter etc people get banned or removed for using derogatory word or language so what truth are you talking about? You sour losers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.