Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu (16552 Views)

Protesters Attack Oyo Governor's Office / Sanwo-Olu Visits Helicopter's Crash Site, Promise To Renovate Buildings (Photos) / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Donaldoni: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
What
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Judolisco(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
lazkizz:
grin last Governor of cross Rivers state was Donald Duke .

also the last Governor of kogi state was prince Abubarkar Audu.

Last Governor of platuea state is Jonah Jang .

Only Lagos state have keep Good streaks of Governors since 1999
Add rivers state
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Eteka1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by SIONKPO1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
@garfield1 and senatedave1,
what is your opinion on this subject matter?
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by alibiz: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Thonyb:

https://.ng/2023/09/15/well-spend-n5bn-to-renovate-governors-office-otu/
5billionaire just to renovate not building a new one.
M
This man have nothing to offer the state

1 Like

Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Ebubu2: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
lazkizz:

Ebonyi nko?
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Thonyb:

nairalanda1, I thought u said nigeria doesn't have money because of fuel subsisdy and low income from taxes?

Where is this governor going to get N5b to renovate or refurbish govt house in calabar?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by IbnB: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ebubu2:
Ebonyi nko?

What happened to ebonyi?
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Judolisco:
Add rivers state
What happened to Rivers?
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Igahbarr: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Election expenses incurred must be recovered at all cost. #Operationrecoverurelectionexpense
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by SpaceTour: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Murphy Ibiam nwa abakaleke, you always want to force people to remember your backward useless worthless ebonyi that’s full of illiterates and miscreants

Ebubu2:
Ebonyi nko?
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by compoundC: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
what a corrupt man. this man is corrupt
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Judolisco(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
lexy2014:

What happened to Rivers?
they've got fair govs since 99....odili,ameachi then wike.... Except u want to be biased

1 Like

Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Morbeta11(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
So it's government House beautification that will attract foreign investments.... grin let me believe that they will debunk this statement.
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by 8stargeneral: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
That's your agenda...chief
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Kukutente23: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Is that not the money for palliatif
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Judolisco:
they've got fair govs since 99....odili,ameachi then wike.... Except u want to be biased

Am not sure about what bias has got to do with my question.

But since u brought it up, how have these names u mentioned been "fair"?

Can you give us an idea of how much they had as revenue and what they left behind with that revenue?
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Kukutente23: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:
@garfield1 and senatordave1,
what is your opinion on this subject matter?
I'm sure he'll defend this since the gov is APC
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Morbeta11:
So it's government House beautification that will attract foreign investments.... grin let me believe that they will debunk this statement.

Exactly...

"The governors words were misinterpreted and taken out of context by people who want to be mischievous".
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by bonnyhope: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
lazkizz:

Those states own better

Benue never get Governor

You will hardly see any developmental projects going on in that state
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by EDOSBROWN: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
DarkCaesar:
I really wonder why we don’t have anyone regulating this people spending and wtf is EFCC duties

If u use 5 billion for renovation, how much will u use to build.... I pity the citizens
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by thaoriginator: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wonders will never cease to happen shocked

He said renovation will attract investors en masse to the state Werey cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Goodlucknigeria: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Potholes everywhere in Calabar but na renovation of governor office go attract investors. Kwantinue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Judolisco(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
lexy2014:

Am not sure about what bias has got to do with my question.

But since u brought it up, how have these names u mentioned been "fair"?

Can you give us an idea of how much they had as revenue and what they left behind with that revenue?

Revenue? I'm talking about performance amongst their colleagues.... When fashola was gov he stood out, same with ambode..... When wike was gov as well he was always boasting about his works.... Or u want to class wike with yahaya bello and Ortom?
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by NAC1666: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Thonyb:

It's very small. Since I saw white house budget for renovation of situation room in US white house which was $50million,I calm down and praised our politicians for managing
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Judolisco:
Revenue? I'm talking about performance amongst their colleagues.... When fashola was gov he stood out, same with ambode..... When wike was gov as well he was always boasting about his works.... Or u want to class wike with yahaya bello and Ortom?

You haven't answered my questions.

According to you..."they've got fair govs since 99....odili,ameachi then wike.... Except u want to be biased"

since u brought up the issue of "bias", how have these names u mentioned been "fair"?

Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by fineberry(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Just to renovate, not built afresh o
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Allisgud: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Even davido mansion in banana no reach 2billion
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by Judolisco(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions.

According to you..."they've got fair govs since 99....odili,ameachi then wike.... Except u want to be biased"

since u brought up the issue of "bias", how have these names u mentioned been "fair"?

I'm not answering your question because in your initial post u didn't mention what other govs had has revenue and what they left behind.... U only said lagos state has had good streak of govs....
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by rolams(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
God punishment await these people. Haaa! 5billion to renovate just one man's office? God! Millions of people are suffering and this foo....lish want to waste this huge sum.
Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Judolisco:
I'm not answering your question because in your initial post u didn't mention what other govs had has revenue and what they left behind.... U only said lagos state has had good streak of govs....

Can you produce my "first post" where u say I said all of the above?

Meanwhile,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMF Downgrades Nigeria’s Economic Growth / Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun / Igboho May Leave Detention Today - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.