Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University (60814 Views)

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by ElSudani: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
3.52/4. The guy Sabi book.

Very well.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by seanfer(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

If I were Peter Obi, I would be ashamed to tender a 3rd class Philosophy degree that took 9 years to obtain as well.

And he gain admission with awaiting result....

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Raskimonojendor: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:
See as them dey find Tinubu result like where them dey find Virgin for UNIPORT

Chicago university must have regretted the day they crossed part with this fraudster called Tinubu
They are proud of him and are not flinching in their quest of confirming that he graduated from their Uni.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by duro4chang(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
Atiku is a bad loser just like obi. Shame on them

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Raskimonojendor: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jogs1900:
I wish we could see Atiku and Obi's academic transcripts too.
Abeg oo 🀭

16 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Mohamid(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
This worthless paper is an OLUWOLE DOCUMENT. This document is FAKE!

IF YOU BELIEVE IT YOU ARE A FOOL.

HOW CAN A FIRST CLASS GRADUATE BE ASHAMED OF HIS RESULT....Why all the DRAMA for a result you claim you got.?

Thank God its not UNILAG..UI...IFE....LASU...OFFA...UNIBEN...or any UNIVERSITY IN THE SW. .(The fake Result will be available as Original instantly) cool

IF YOU BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE ..YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.
cool

RELAX BABY DON'T CRY EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY. πŸ˜‚

15 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by 9jatriot(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
The mob them go soon change story or find one i when the dot non show clearly.

We know them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Yujin(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Below is the transcript of President Bola Tinubu from Chicago state university.

Tinubu always claim he is a brilliant student that consistently enter dean’s list and this transcript lay credence to that fact.

Source: https:///onsogbu/status/1702640457916756057?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44
The year of birth doesn't tally with the official year he has been parading. Your transcript says 1954 while he has been claiming 1952. Certainly, there's no truth in this document that you posted. Go back and remould it again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tinubu is a shameless criminal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Maobichek: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

Chicago university must have regretted the day they crossed part with this fraudster called Tinubu

So virgin no dey Uniport? You no get joy oh!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Kilometres: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

Chicago State University must be wondering how stupid a people (Obi supporters) can be. L

Searching for nothing despite repeated affirmation that this person was their students

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by carl90(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
I finished my primary and secondary school in Lagos,I did my university education in Ogun state , then I served in Rivers state.
I have evidences that I went to these places and made my mark.
I have class mates ,course mates , alumni , co-corpers that can confirm all these.
See as they dey find una so-called president 's confirmation of attending school up and down.
Na play una dey play for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Queenkadiri: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mandate thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by 9jatriot(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
I remember the letter the school wrote then to respond to Atiku's request to the school. This was how I paraphrased it then in pidgin.

The school say Tinubu, the president of Nigeria attend their school and graduate for 1979.

They come add say, they non understand how school when person attend and graduate in 1979 go heip Atiku Abubakar case for election when they do for 2023 for faraway Nigeria. As in school for 1979 and election for 2023, say as an institution of learning say they non understand the correlation.

They con even talk say if non be say na court tell them to provide this information, e for be like say the person wen make de request na werey, otherwise, how you go talk say they case you don close your case for Nigeria but you wan get information when non concern your case but in case of future case. Na so all of una de think for that una country abi na just this Abubakar?

The school con even vex the more con say, what nonsense? What effrontery? How dare you qwestion our criteria for admitting students into our university? what is your business about how we decide to admit our students, IS IT YOUR ADDMISSION? Do you think our school is a local school. Kai, which kind see finish be this? They still say, they agree fully with Tinubu wen talk say the other information wen dem de ask for non concern Atiku. Werda he get gel friend for school o, or he de late come class o or any of those private information non concern the school as they get better things to do with their time. Time wenn dem suppose de use do research they go de uses am attend to nonsense inquiries.

Abeg the letter is very funny that I am almost tempted to think it is fake.

11 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Afamed: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Can we also see Atiku and the Pandora fraud Transcripts?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Kukutente23: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Below is the transcript of President Bola Tinubu from Chicago state university.

Tinubu always claim he is a brilliant student that consistently enter dean’s list and this transcript lay credence to that fact.

Pastor Okezie J. AtaΓ±i @ONsogbu
This is fake for goodness sake
And you're a supporter o
Why are you guys like dis
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:

Can you compare Tinubu to that third class clown called Obi?

How results does peter obi have? Some of your people like iconicR claimed that obi has a pass. You are saying it is 3rd class. Can u pls provide the result that shows 3rd class?
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Diligence: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Una no well-done! Shey the certificate he submitted to INEC na fake or not? Wetin dey worry unalf!
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Flakstews: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Verified PayPal Fnf And Business Account With Cry.pto Function For 5K.

PayPal Funds From 645 Naira Per $...

Our PayPal Funds are directly from legit source.

Our PayPal account are verified with full functionality. They can send and receive funds, and even link card.

PayPal Account Available For All Countries.

Check my profile for my WhatsApp Number or Below For My WhatsApp Number
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by duro4chang(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tinubu is greater than them all. Bunch of loser

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Image123(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
No intelligent person needs to see Tinubu's results or transcripts.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Christistruth00: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin

Peter Obi must now release his UNN Transcripts too!!

Atiku too must do the same!!

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by adioolayi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

Sometimes, you keep your opponents busy....fighting the air.

Tinubu is a politician.

Person wey dey find wetin eyes never see before, go see wetin eye never see before.

Happy chasing.

11 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Chucks13: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
Oh pls kindly stop bothering your heads responding to obidients they are doomed nothing anyone can tell them dem no go hear. Guys I said Gringory obi in the Luciferian kingdom had used cotton wool with red oil blocked their ears they can't listen or accept any explanation they are finished, Gingory Obi knows what I'm talking about.

You guys just wasting your time, Obi himself sabi wetin I dey yarn, the job is done only miracle can make any obidient ever be normal again dem neva sabi wetin dem enter yet in few months or year to come you will see how they will be committing suicide by themselves out of frustration for matter wey no concern dem ontop obi matter.

I will one day explain to you all where the word "Obidient" came from and I will mention the name of the person who gave them that name and ask you to go and fact check from the person you all will be shock

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Teenaira: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

I think it is time to get the transcript of the 2 Olodos who want to rule Nigeria, Atiku and Obi even if it is primary school transcript.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Sultanofpiglets: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
ok...propagandist grin grin grin

Mohamid:

RELAX BABY DON'T CRY EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by SILVERLINES: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
cheesy

yeye
this not official transcript

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Raskimonojendor: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Sonyboom:
When will
Atiku lawyer
David HunDeyimumu
Gazette

Post this one on their twitter handle for Obidient n Igbos in particular to wail πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They will NEVER post it in their echo chambers. Agenda must agend 🀣🀣🀣

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by JuanDeDios: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jogs1900:
I wish we could see Atiku and Obi's academic transcripts too.
It'll be interesting to see them.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Raskimonojendor: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kukutente23:

This is fake for goodness sake
And you're a supporter o
Why are you guys like dis
Who made it fake. You?
🀣

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by YeyeGbami: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

Olofo! you sha don see am now.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Father4all: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
I doubt it, the real person was a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.