Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University (60772 Views)

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Dbestbrest: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
These mobs are irredeemable!!!! After posting the transcript, they are still wailing. You guys better face your future rather than wailing on a man that will rule you for 8 good years. After his tenure, he will, again, hand over to another chosen one which will make you people wail for another 8 years. Make una follow who know road, una dey wail. I wish you guys well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by maticar: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Below is the transcript of President Bola Tinubu from Chicago state university.

Tinubu always claim he is a brilliant student that consistently enter dean’s list and this transcript lay credence to that fact.

Pastor Okezie J. Atañi @ONsogbu
Different date of birth
Different gender.

You people are implicating the drug lord further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by maticar: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dbestbrest:
These mobs are irredeemable!!!! After posting the transcript, they are still wailing. You guys better face your future rather than wailing on a man that will rule you for 8 good years. After his tenure, he will, again, hand over to another chosen one which will make you people wail for another 8 years. Make una follow who know road, una dey wail. I wish you guys well
You all are dunces
The man who posted what you are all masturbating about has deleted the post

He embarrassed himself cos the transcript has a different gender and date from what the thief in aso rock claims and submitted to inec

I expect one of the mods to lock this thread soonest

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by XAUBulls: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:

Tinubu always claim he is a brilliant student that consistently enter dean’s list and this transcript lay credence to that fact.

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Segzy19: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lawyers are wicked sha!
I thought Obi was the only unwise loser. I didn't realise that Atiku too is unwise... just imagine as Atiku too allowed lawyers to milk him by pushing him into a futile effort of querying Tinubu's certificate and school...

Lawyers don chop Atiku money again...

Somebody who worked with Mobil at the very top level will not have a university certificate? He was even a two-term governor after that...

Anyway, I'm not surprised sha. The people who believed that Buhari was Jubil from Sudan can believe any stupid thing....

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Omowale2023(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
They will soon call you IGBO., for saying the truth...Just watch. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind the idiots. I keep tell them am not Igbo, but here we are. You can force a donkey to the river, but you can't force it to drink the water

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Atlantis585: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

The one wey Tinubu for submit NEPA certificate like Buhari did e for don better for am

I’ve never see a ghost like Tinubu

Very useless man

Mi ke?

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by johnjose68: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:

Peter Obi, the headless mob god and gbajue lord, release your transcript!

Peter Obi, release your transcript!

We want to check something grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by johnjose68: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:

I remember that one lesbian Chimamanda write a nonsense letter to Joe Biden. And I hear that Joe's gateman trashed the letter grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Samtob90(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

Hunger go soon kill you

Did you see him wandering across state. It is this your frustrated movement that should take caution
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by DaddyCoool: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:
See as them dey find Tinubu result like where them dey find Virgin for UNIPORT

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Why Uniport specifically?😅
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by bentenny(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Goke7:

Then leave the court to decide but the university has said he graduated so what are you going to do now, burn the country?
The court which is not that of naija will likely rule in favour of Atiku and reveal that the certificate presented to INEC by Tinubu was fake!
Nobody is contesting his Chicago state university attendance or result,what is being contested is the genuineness of the certificate that was presented and his inability or refusal to reveal his qualification!

As for burning down the country,when impunity is permitted to persist unabated just like insecurity in the north,the possibility of the nation being set on fire is inevitable!
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by NotProphet: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
iReddington:

Can you see the dedication and vigour CSU is using to defend and guard their first class brainy gem. It's because they know how brilliant and accomplished their Alumni is.
But Nsukka is not proud of the third class dunce grin they can never do this. In fact they wished the third class illiterate never mentioned he went to their school.
Nawa oo
Some people brain is dead
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by NinjaMetahuman: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
carl90:
I finished my primary and secondary school in Lagos,I did my university education in Ogun state , then I served in Rivers state.
I have evidences that I went to these places and made my mark.
I have class mates ,course mates , alumni , co-corpers that can confirm all these.
See as they dey find una so-called president 's confirmation of attending school up and down.
Na play una dey play for this country
can you show us your grandfather's alumini, certificate, and everything you are expecting from tinubu?
Atleast I'm sure tinubu is old enough to be your grandad and he must have those things too unless he was a stark illiterate.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by johnjose68: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
bentenny:

The court which is not that of naija will likely rule in favour of Atiku and reveal that the certificate presented to INEC by Tinubu was fake!
Nobody is contesting his Chicago state university attendance or result,what is being contested is the genuineness of the certificate that was presented and his inability or refusal to reveal his qualification!

As for burning down the country,when impunity is permitted to persist unabated just like insecurity in the north,the possibility of the nation being set on fire is inevitable!

You will burn down the country? We have taken note of this threat for posterity. You cannot delete it. God don catch you grin
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dbestbrest:
[b]These mobs are irredeemable!!!! After posting the transcript, they are still wailing. [/b]You guys better face your future rather than wailing on a man that will rule you for 8 good years. After his tenure, he will, again, hand over to another chosen one which will make you people wail for another 8 years. Make una follow who know road, una dey wail. I wish you guys well
Lol I tell you bro.. I wonder why BAT team keep bothering to release his Documents

The critics will never accept.. Lol
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Boldideas: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

Chicago university must have regretted the day they crossed path with this fraudster called Tinubu

See as Tinubu don ruin CSU reputation

Bloody Chicago transgender

Hippos with their flat heads have lost this time and you're not winning after Jigger's eight years rule, and you can see that your camps where you constitute nuisance under the auspices of IPOB is being folded up on a daily. Ya'all will learn how to be reasonable and sensible BY FORCE. STEWpid Wrench!
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by HRMK: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
YES,VERY MUCH UNLIKE YOUR OBI WHO GOT THIRD CLASS DEGREE FROM THE UNIVERSITY!HE EVEN GOT EXECUTIVE BANK JOB AHEAD OF FIRST CLASS GRADUATES!THAT IS HOW ROTTEN THE COUNTRY WAS AND STILL IS!TOO BAD!!
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by iReddington: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
NotProphet:

Nawa oo
Some people brain is dead
Like Obi's own abi? undecided he used 9 years in University just to come out with third class in Philosophy. if anyone's brain is dead, it's you and that third class illiterate. grin
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by johnjose68: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
pineed:

Lol I tell you bro.. I wonder why BAT team keep bothering to release his Documents

The critics will never accept.. Lol

BAT team will not release the documents because we are enjoying the ignorance of the obi.diots. grin

We are actually enjoying their insults and unprintable words.

One thing the miscreants and zombies and gbajue and headless mob should know is that maybe we will consider them after 2155, 133 years from now!!! grin
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by johnjose68: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
iReddington:

Like Obi's own abi? undecided he used 9 years in University just to come out with third class in Philosophy. if anyone's brain is dead, it's you and that third class illiterate dunce. grin

Someone that did GCE after BSc.
He was then doing one day havard courses everywhere to compensate grin grin Olodo. Poor student grin
They will continue to explain gringrin

I understand he went to Egypt to check out their electricity during the pre-election. When will he go to Niger to understudy how to stage coup. Ode somebody. Like Cownu like Ojukwu the coward grin
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Enice(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Yujin:

The year of birth doesn't tally with the official year he has been parading. Your transcript says 1954 while he has been claiming 1952. Certainly, there's no truth in this document that you posted. Go back and remould it again.
grin grin grin Una no dey tire? Obi that was goalkeeper with Peter Odili, how old is he? Funny people. Keep on ranting on the net.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Dchair2: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Chicago state once again reconfirmed that Bola Tinubu graduated from their university.

What will now happen to Gbajue party?

Oh you mean the female Tinubu who attended CSU abi?
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by seunodediranivy: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fascinating and tantalizing results, tell Atiku or Gregory Obi to bring theirs out, though, Atiku will bring his correspondence result and Obi will bring his tear-tear 3rd class in jonpology out. Idiots
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Dchair2: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:

Can you compare Tinubu to that third class clown called Obi?

Baba dey knack A A A B, but Obi dey knack F F D E.

If e sure for Obi, make him self release his transcript make we all see.

I guess you mean the female Tinubu who attended CSU and not the transgender one
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Christistruth00: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Hope you've checked the transcript very well that it contradicts Tinubu's date of birth he is claiming.

Let Peter Obi's UNN Transcripts be released too so we can see what is on it and in it
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by bentenny(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
johnjose68:

You will burn down the country? We have taken note of this threat for posterity. You cannot delete it. God don catch you grin
As usual,most of you with cornfused brains will never comprehend!
When you allow impunity to continue unabated,lawlessness is inevitable!
Once there is lawlessness,the country being set ablaze is a matter of time!
Common sense is indeed not common!
Go and check what happened
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Enice(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tinubu is a political maestro. All this while, he knew what he was doing. He knew that if he oppose the release of the result, Atiku and Obi will escalate the matter to high heavens. People will be eager to see the result. Then when it is released, even obidients will be ashame of their stupidity. Tinubu has been riding on their ignorance and foolishness for a long time now 😆😆😆 they are now seen as those crying wolf where there's none. Tinubu the maestro! Almost 70% of those supporting Atiku and Obi before the elections have moved on to either Tinubu or a neutral camp. 😆😆
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by candygist: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

Chicago university must have regretted the day they crossed path with this fraudster called Tinubu

Is the School show you the transcript now, what next do you have to say ?
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Pepperdem88: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
olatade:
Brilliant yoruba man. Make Peter Gringory to show him result make we see.

If not foolishness was it Obi that filed for the case or Atiku. Una hate on anything Igbo go soon kill una .
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by 77up(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

Their product happens to be one of the most powerful leader in the world and you said they regret? You sure say your brain no dey leak laidis 🙄

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by ShaqFu: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The problem of some of you is that you're too low in IQ. Nobody says Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU and that is the fact. Atiku neither Obi ever say Tinubu didn't graduate, their grouse is the inconsistencies in his record. Taking for example, the same transcript you people are circulating is also filled with error. Tinubu claimed his date of birth is 1952 but go and check the date of birth in that transcript, 1954. If he has submitted this transcript as part of his documents to INEC and people raise flag about it, same you people will be shouting shamelessly but ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law. You cannot filled your date of birth to be 1952 and your certificate will read another thing. Tinubu wasn't consistent in his record and that is why it seems is crook and dubious and in a real sense, it is only dubious people that uses double identities. So learn when intelligent people comment or talk, everything is not by gragra. That is the inconsistency his political opponents are fighting and not because he didn't attend or attend.
which yeye inconsistency? The university have come out and provided evidence that he graduated from there, you guys are still busy talking about inconsistency, and you're talking about low iQ, when you lot seem to revel in having no brains at all. This is why you lot grasp at straws even when irrefutable evidence is being shoved down your throats.

You're talking about identities and what not, just how foolish are you? You lot are very despicable set of individuals and with mindset like yours, it's no wonder why this country is in a sorry state.

Fool talking about identities. Go and shove your head inside a toilet. Asiwaju is president of Nigeria, deal with it or kill yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Rashida Bello Involved In A Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.