Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University (60800 Views)

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Juju70(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fake!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Freethinker87: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
HeadlessMob:

We will get you the remaining part but first send to us your failure transcript in Nsuka before we proceed

Stick to the topic and don't divert our attention, please.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by StreetFight: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

The one wey Tinubu for submit NEPA certificate like Buhari did e for don better for am

I’ve never see a ghost like Tinubu

Very useless man

If you call Tinubu a useless man, then how useful are your parents? What do we call your parents. Just honest questions. No fight, no abuses

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by HeadlessMob: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gerhards:

Your didirin father is worthless and useless grin

The fact your deranged father is an imbe-cile shows how mentally imbalanced you are
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by ubimagos: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jogs1900:
I wish we could see Atiku and Obi's academic transcripts too.
Obi don't have any!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by HeadlessMob: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Freethinker87:

Stick to the topic and don't divert our attention, please.

Gbajue family will always look for an excuse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Okpetruth(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:
See as them dey find Tinubu result like where them dey find Virgin for UNIPORT

Chicago university must have regretted the day they crossed path with this fraudster called Tinubu To

See as Tinubu don ruin CSU reputation

Bloody Chicago transgender
My friend use your brain well. Hatred will soon show you something!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by HeadlessMob: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Donpenny:
That transgender with third class degree should show us his transcripts. He even forgotten to use his hormone drug after his surgery that yr. You can now see the effect in his voice

Hahahaha, so it was a a case of surgery goes wrong that led to his voice change to female voice. Hahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by aeronot(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
I don't understand this document no name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Okpetruth(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Chicago state once again reconfirmed that Bola Tinubu graduated from their university.

What will now happen to Gbajue party?

Peter Obi, release your transcript!
Peter Obi don't need that. Let him just wallow in shame including plus Atiku Abubakar.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Raskimonojendor: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Freethinker87:

We're saying the same thing. The transcript is only for 2 years out of a cumulative 4-year course. Where is the rest of the transcript? and how was Bola A Tinubu (Female) able to graduate?
That will be another request from Atiku to Richard Daley college. Perhaps that is where Atiku should have focused his fight on and not CSU.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Dot101: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
This worthless paper is an OLUWOLE DOCUMENT. This document is FAKE!

IF YOU BELIEVE IT YOU ARE A FOOL.

HOW CAN A FIRST CLASS GRADUATE BE ASHAMED OF HIS RESULT....Why all the DRAMA for a result you claim you got.?

Thank God its not UNILAG..UI...IFE....LASU...OFFA...UNIBEN...or any UNIVERSITY IN THE SW. .(The fake Result will be available as Original instantly) cool

IF YOU BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE ..YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.
cool

Assignment.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by CaptainFM1: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

Chicago university must have regretted the day they crossed path with this fraudster called Tinubu

What should Nigerians now say?
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Freethinker87: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

That will be another request from Atiku to Richard Daley college.

Actually, it has all been officially tendered by CSU and admitted in evidence, including this one the OP omitted.

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Okpetruth(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

The one wey Tinubu for submit NEPA certificate like Buhari did e for don better for am

I’ve never see a ghost like Tinubu

Very useless man

This is hatred sitting through you. He is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. This is no joke.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by 12inchess: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
If Dem born Obidients we'll make them release Peter Obi's transcript. Abeg I wan laugh. Back to back Obidient just dey lule up and down. DJ play me Balablu by DJ Kaywise grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by sirdick17: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
NAC1666:

Forget all this...all I want to know is if Ahmed Bola Tinubu is a male or female?

Im not surprise, of course u believed that Buhari is one jibril from Sudan,

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Jogs1900: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
ubimagos:

Obi don't have any!
He said he is a UNN graduate
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by 7demons: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:

It’s so painful that nobody in your lineage ever school abroad
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 2&3
Rule 19. Banned and using alternate account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by NotProphet: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by nairalanda1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
The truth is, Tinubu is a graduate

To believe Tinubu is not a graduate is to believe that in the 1980's, Mobil Nigeria , among other companies, employed a chap with Oluwole certificate to work on its accounts, and somehow the company did not collapse or have any issues at all.

It is like the imbroglio over Buhari's certificate. To believe Buhari does not have a WAEC certificate, when his contemporaries in the army from the same FAR NORTH, including people from more prominent families all had their certificates, and also when the NA was headed by a white man, and white people is basically being silly

And now we have some jokers saying Obi no get certificate . (Yeah and he was a successful banker ).

God knows I don't want to vote for APC, never voted for APC, don't trust them, don';t want them in office, and think Nigeria is broke and APC has no idea how to fix the broke...but let's stop all this conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Jogs1900: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You want to see F’s
Lol.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Raskimonojendor: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
NotProphet:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/09/14/chicago-state-university-refuses-to-authenticate-certificate-tinubu-submitted-to-inec
Refusing to do something like authenticate a certificate does not mean it is forged. They already said certificates are ceremonial. They have said over and over again that he graduated.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Opanka44(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Below is the transcript of President Bola Tinubu from Chicago state university.

Tinubu always claim he is a brilliant student that consistently enter dean’s list and this transcript lay credence to that fact.

Pastor Okezie J. Atañi @ONsogbu

Please help me with something to buy food. The hunger is causing me acute fever and depression. I'm weak and sick without hope. Pls help me sir Legend.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Jogs1900: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Abeg oo 🤭
For proper assessment of the 3 leading candidates from sane Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Dot101: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
carl90:
I finished my primary and secondary school in Lagos,I did my university education in Ogun state , then I served in Rivers state.
I have evidences that I went to these places and made my mark.
I have class mates ,course mates , alumni , co-corpers that can confirm all these.
See as they dey find una so-called president 's confirmation of attending school up and down.
Na play una dey play for this country

Gain prominence and importance by giving ur enemies assignment to unravel. Don't let them see u finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Jogs1900: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
JuanDeDios:

It'll be interesting to see them.
I swear..
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Raskimonojendor: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jogs1900:

For proper assessment of the 3 leading candidates from sane Nigerians
We all know shame won't let the others present their transcripts or degrees. What's there to see in the transcript of a 3rd class that spent 9 years in university.
Talking about the man from Agulu cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

At least his attendance and result wasn’t questionable

Than your urine donor wey dey give Chicago university headache
His result may be questionable that's why he presented only G.C.E in 2 sittings. Think about it.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Mikkeal: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

Chicago university must have regretted the day they crossed path with this fraudster called Tinubu

It is actually you that is full of regrets because how can a person reason the way you are reasoning a school would regret that a former student of theirs is the president of the largest nation in Africa ,you think white men think backwards the way you do ,you are presented with evidence he went to school and even a brilliant student at that but you chose to spew nonsense
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Gerhards: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
HeadlessMob:

The fact your deranged father is an imbe-cile shows how mentally imbalanced you are

Do you know the meaning of Didirin? that's what your father is ...... don't forget to clean his okro squirt saliva drooling grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by joe1309: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

. Idiot like u, ur papa even go school. Tell ur yeye candidate make e provide his own make we see whether he dey intelligent or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FG To Stop Religious Prayers At Events For 2nd Stanza Nat' Anthem / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.