Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University (60761 Views)

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by johnjose68: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Toks2008:
Believe this and you will believe that elephants can fly.

A school that says they can not swear under oath that Tinubu got the certificate he submitted to inec from them... Same school said they don't even have records of his certificate any longer now comes out with a transcript

Anyways me I have looked away from this transcript brouhaha...

I can't wait for FBI reports on Tinubu... By the time it is released, all the supporters of evil in Nigeria will pray for the ground to open and swallow them when it is finally revealed that indeed as alleged,... Amoda Ogunlere actually impersonated Bolatife Abibat Tinubu to enter the USA and Infact used her name to gain admission to Richard Darley and CSU.

Up.until now, I used to think your medulla was crafted by the supreme being. But with this your comment, it revealed that it was designed at the same jungle where Cownu and coward Ojukwu's own were crafted...Hell grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by bashir247: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Have you forgotten that obi submitted is SSCE
taylor88:

At least his attendance and result wasn’t questionable

Than your urine donor wey dey give Chicago university headache
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Enice(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
optimusprime2:

Who happens to be a Female American...
Stop being ignorant and deceitful. The school has clarified that Tinubu is a male.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by IfnobeGod20: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
fuke:

You guys are foolish and inconsistent.
You said he did not attend a university.
You were asking for his mates
one came out you said na lie.
Now his graduation is confirmed, you are talikung another thing.

You go wait tire.
Abuse does not win cases. You can abuse from now till kingdom come, it won't change the fact. And if you think I had ever said Tinubu didn't go to Chicago State University, I challenge you to bring it out and I will safely apologize. I am waiting for that. Even petitioners that are challenging his certificates have never said he didn't attend Chicago State University but the inconsistencies have been the main issue and someone like me have never said he didn't. Those saying he never went to Chicago State University are people that doesn't follow Atiku's and Obi's petition but only playing normal politics that you people are playing, just the way you people are spreading about that Obi had third class.
I will advise that you should grow up and stop throwing tantrum when discussing in an intelligent forum like this.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Gerhards: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Segzy19:
Lawyers are wicked sha!
I thought Obi was the only unwise loser. I didn't realise that Atiku too is unwise... just imagine as Atiku too allowed lawyers to milk him by pushing him into a futile effort of querying Tinubu's certificate and school...

Lawyers don chop Atiku money again...

Somebody who worked with Mobil at the very top level will not have a university certificate? He was even a two-term governor after that...

Anyway, I'm not surprised sha. The people who believed that Buhari was Jubil from Sudan can believe any stupid thing....

Village Mumu, the transcript has a different gender and date of birth, do you have sense?
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Vitally123: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Results, too many, huuuum!
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Gerhards: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Enice:
Stop being ignorant and deceitful. The school has clarified that Tinubu is a male.

what about the different date? it mean nothing to you? Mumu grin
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Gerhards: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
johnjose68:

Up.until now, I used to think your medulla was crafted by the supreme being. But with this your comment, it revealed that it was designed at the same jungle where Cownu and coward Ojukwu's own were crafted...Hell grin

Are you not aware the transcript has a different gender and date or do you like being fullish?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Segzy19: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dindinrin.. That's another assignment for you and your Obi. Tinubu is your president. Deal with it 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Gerhards:

Village Mumu, the transcript has a different gender and date of birth, do you have sense?
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by kennethesan(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Chicago State University will NEVER remain same again.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by IfnobeGod20: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
Christistruth00:

Let Peter Obi's UNN Transcripts be released too so we can see what is on it and in it
Anytime INEC or constitution request for it I do believe he will joyfully do so. Releasing the transcript of Tinubu only compound the situation because it reveals another error in his acclaimed date of birth. When the petitioner never said he didn't attend Chicago State University but their grouse is the error filled certificate that is not in tandem with what he submitted with INEC since 1999 till date. The transcript only shot him the more.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Madups(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wish say word like over useless dey sef. [quote author=taylor88 post=125808318]
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Gbajue party don leave their “All eyes on the judiciary” chant since the tribunal don show them shege.

Wole Soyinka also called the clown Obi out. A lunatic crying that he won an election where he came third.

Obi wan use Gbajue collect Tinubu mandate but he forget say Jagaban is greater than both Azikiwe and Ojuku combined and those guys came third in all election they contested. Just like Obi himself, 3rd class people.

Obi came 3rd yet u are the one manipulating results and rigging and sabotaging the new electoral act and threatening voters? undecided

Everybody knows tinubu did not win this elections and he will be kicked out.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by perrychemical: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Goke7:

You guys are becoming a laughing stock, the university has confirmed he did attended the University and there is a document backing it up.

Initially you lots say its rigging, then drug then certificate, age etc. are you guys that idle that you don't have time for other things haba

All these are not issue, you can always submit an affidavit.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by bejick(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:

Can you compare Tinubu to that third class clown called Obi?

Baba dey knack A A A B, but Obi dey knack F F D E.

If e sure for Obi, make him self release his transcript make we all see.

How come the where able to get the spelling of his name on the transcript while on the Certificate na Thiefnubv dey show there. So many baggage even Buhari own no drag reach like this.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Ibraheem02: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
NAC1666:

Forget all this...all I want to know is if Ahmed Bola Tinubu is a male or female?
arindin
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by JetApartment: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:

Can you compare Tinubu to that third class clown called Obi?

Baba dey knack A A A B, but Obi dey knack F F D E.

If e sure for Obi, make him self release his transcript make we all see.

Who on earth will prevent a school from releasing his school documents to justify he really attended the school?

na Tinubu the fraudster...grin grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself, CSU said yesterday that they cannot authenticate Tinubus diploma, it is all over the news...Nigerians already knows this.

Keep wasting your time on useless propaganda...grin grin grin

Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Come when una go stop all this irritating noise,after all buhari ruled Una for naija uselessly for 8yrs without common school cert.You ppl distracting the presidentTINUBU are indeed jobless fooooools like buhari said,lazy youths angryIDLE HAND IS DEVILWORKSHOP
Seun close these annoying threads distractin PTinubu ,it is bringing disgusting here. angry
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by OblorOblor: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Believe the transgender urine distributor at your own peril.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Titogbanski: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
I no see name for the transcripts o.

A convocation picture would have been ideal....he must have had some African or Nigerian friends in the university nao
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by garfield1: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Hope you've checked the transcript very well that it contradicts Tinubu's date of birth he is claiming.

The date of birth is not important.they refered to tinubu as mr
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by garfield1: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The problem of some of you is that you're too low in IQ. Nobody says Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU and that is the fact. Atiku neither Obi ever say Tinubu didn't graduate, their grouse is the inconsistencies in his record. Taking for example, the same transcript you people are circulating is also filled with error. Tinubu claimed his date of birth is 1952 but go and check the date of birth in that transcript, 1954. If he has submitted this transcript as part of his documents to INEC and people raise flag about it, same you people will be shouting shamelessly but ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law. You cannot filled your date of birth to be 1952 and your certificate will read another thing. Tinubu wasn't consistent in his record and that is why it seems he is crook and dubious and in a real sense, it is only dubious people that uses double identities. So learn when intelligent people comment or talk, everything is not by gragra. That is the inconsistency his political opponents are fighting and not because he didn't attend or attend.

What was Atiku case in tribunal
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Enice(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gerhards:

what about the different date? it mean nothing to you? Mumu grin
so date of birth is now your problem! Him attending the school is not your problem anymore! See human being! Oya go to court na!
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
which of the tinubu graduated from your school the female one or the male one
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by luluman: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Chicago state once again reconfirmed that Bola Tinubu graduated from their university.

What will now happen to Gbajue party?

Peter Obi, release your transcript!
Don't be dumb now, the controversy is whether Tinubu went to the school & not Obi. Don't you think?
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Jsucre(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:
See as them dey find Tinubu result like where them dey find Virgin for UNIPORT

Chicago university must have regretted the day they crossed path with this fraudster called Tinubu

See as Tinubu don ruin CSU reputation

Bloody Chicago transgender
what are you saying
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by paskal16: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dbestbrest:
These mobs are irredeemable!!!! After posting the transcript, they are still wailing. You guys better face your future rather than wailing on a man that will rule you for 8 good years. After his tenure, he will, again, hand over to another chosen one which will make you people wail for another 8 years. Make una follow who know road, una dey wail. I wish you guys well
wetin concern us if he rules 200years
Bearly three months in power
Your sad waste mothers in Ibadan are already scavenging for bag of rice palliatives
My brother receive sense o
you no go collect award because say your brother dey rule…
We go face the repercussions together, wether good or bad
Ebola policies go touch everybody grin
The only winners are the elected politicians
Nobody sabi you even Ebola no sabi you
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by dragon2(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Can somebody explain why there is 1997 at the top next to page and 1977 at the bottom? ( 2nd picture).
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Funflipper: 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:
See as them dey find Tinubu result like where them dey find Virgin for UNIPORT

Chicago university must have regretted the day they crossed path with this fraudster called Tinubu

See as Tinubu don ruin CSU reputation

Bloody Chicago transgender

No be you and your fellow bunch of Johnny Walkers dey look for wetin no lost? The only people regretting are those who realized they were led on a wild goose chase afterall.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Funflipper: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
taylor88:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

The one wey Tinubu for submit NEPA certificate like Buhari did e for don better for am

I’ve never see a ghost like Tinubu

Very useless man

Just learn the act of selling a dummy to your adversaries and sending them on a wild goose chase like Tinubu did to Obi and Atiku.
Re: Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University by Jeffy1206(m): 2:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Shebi David don expose una say na him get the document you people are parading! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.