Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo (44826 Views)

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi

Na wah!!! shocked
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Blackfire(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
Keep your wives away from pastors ,Reverend fathers and prophets.

Many things are happening

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by haphizz57(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
He's the miracle working GOD......
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by WeddingParol: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Curious346: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
I don't believe in wolii and pastors .. takes a lot to convince me
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by FireUpNow(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
Prophets and doctors are becoming something else. Well woman enjoy your new found love.
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by robinfemi: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin grin grin help has a boundary. Over kindness killed him.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Chibuzoripob: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
sad*Hide post from Righteousness2 * undecided sad angry
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Henry22(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
This people ehhhh..... grin
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by forerunner022(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Na wa
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Bimpe29: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
You need nobody to tell you the bitter truth about this devilish development.

The man of god truly require deliverance.
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by hillshark: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
At this point it’s so common that nobody is even blaming the women anymore. It’s just the pastors and husband we blame because somehow we all have given up on women that they are foolishness creatures 🙌🙌 without sense of reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by SirLakes: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin grin
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Prettyclown: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Another one has happened cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Henry22(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi

Na wah!!! shocked

Na them with Thier fake men of god littered everywhere in the country causing serious havoc in families.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Angelfrost(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
fulaniHERDSman:
grin
Or rather the careless husbands. How do people even give room for such rubbish Someone should explain to me Biko.

It's the moral decay of our time... And it will actually get worse as time goes on.
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by SirLakes: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Blackfire:
Keep your wives away from pastors ,Reverend fathers and prophets.

Many things are happening

Some men are mugu

I can't and won't allow any pastor, prophet, apostle come near my wife..... after service, if you have anything to discuss, it is me not my wife grin

Over familiarity dey cos nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Men! Seems they derive some kind of pleasure in having sex with their fellow men's wife. grin Men are just evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/prophet-impregnates-friends-wife-in-ondo/

How did the wife, a mother of 3 now deem it fit to open her legs for another man?
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by MosayA: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wahala be like wetin again?
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Men! Seems they derive some kind of pleasure in having sex with their fellow men's wife. grin Men are just evil.

The wife who was having sex with the friend of her husband must be an angel...right?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by ifinger: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Any woman is fokable no de joke with Ur wife were pesin wey get gbola de ! Na just one touch ti her bobi and pkekus she go de speak in tongues

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by easiest(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
I am not shocked seeing this, lots of so call prophet are sleeping with female members of their church but only secret is exposed so far

1 Like

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Henry22:

Na them with Thier fake men of god littered everywhere in the country causing serious havoc in families.

No be lie my brother
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by pastillon: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
One of the prophet's Peter side otong was in search for has been found.
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Some pastors can dress well and look good.. grin grin grin.. They can have that swag.

I remember in my first year in varsity during orientations... All the campus pastors were called on stage so that each first year student can choose which church he or she was going to attend... I was completely in the dark and didn't know many churches... grin grin

Whenever they call a pastor and his or her church, he or she would step outside and those first year students who want attend his or her church would get up and follow him or her outside.... The pastors were a lot on stage.. I remember seeing students getting up in their numbers and following a pastor of their choice.

For a moment I started panicking thinking I was going to be the only one left seated in the hall.. I then started observing the pastors carefully and then I spotted this tall one in a blue shiny suit, I was like I don't know who the hell that pastor is and I surely know nothing about his church, but I'm definitely going to follow him once his name and his church is called out..😂😂😂

Luckily, Christ Embassy was called out before him and it happened that I was familiar with the church and I had also once attended the Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris... I was like thank goodness, finally a church I know was called out... I got up from my chair and followed the Christ Embassy pastors along with other students...😂😂😂
IconicR:
Mtcheww I don't even blame the pastors anymore I blame the gullible women falling into their trap

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by FashionCookie(f): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gbagaun! grin
Them must get sense by force!
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Sk5050: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Juju at work useless idiot that calls himself prophet Abi na pastor.
The husband and wife has been hypnotized.
Be careful of who you call friend or help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Some pastors can dress well and look good.. grin grin grin.. They can have that swag.

I remember in my first year in varsity during orientations... All the campus pastors were called on stage so that each first year student can choose which church he or she was going to attend... I was completely in the dark and didn't know many churches... grin grin

Whenever they call a pastor and his or her church, he or she would step outside and those first year students who want attend his or her church would get up and follow him or her outside.... The pastors were a lot on stage.. I remember seeing students getting up in their numbers and following a pastor of their choice.

For a moment I started panicking thinking I was going to be the only one left seated in the hall.. I then started observing the pastors carefully and then I spotted this tall one in a blue shiny suit, I was like I don't know who the hell that pastor is and I surely know nothing about his church, but I'm definitely going to follow him once his name and his church is called out..😂😂😂

Luckily, Christ Embassy was called out before him and it happened that I was familiar with the church and I had also once attended the Night of Bliss with Pastor Chris... I was like thank goodness, finally a church I know was called out... I got up from my chair and followed the Christ Embassy pastors along with other students...😂😂😂
😆
Christ Embassy is my church and I'm glad my church was able to trap you and took you away from your pastor crush
Our pastors are always cute sha but you don't mix work for God with pleasure, it's not good
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fake pastor johnw47 can relate to all these type of stories
Re: Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo by gebest: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Complete nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.