Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs (37046 Views)

Insecurity: Wike Condemns Constant Travel By FCT Council Chairmen / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by nkemoma(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wike scheming his way to be president
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Abbeytoy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Why e con be like na only wike be minister for this country?

Just keep doing what you know how to do best.

Kudos to wike
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by ewa20buredi100: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
What do they mean by Third class chiefs?

Who and who make up the first class and second class chiefs?

How do they rate them or tell them apart?
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Creamypie(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Look at a fellow who doesn't know where his next meal is coming from...

what a pity..

How much did the cars cost the country?.. you don't know

How will this "royal" fathers use this cars to fight insecurity?.. will they give it to the local vigilantes?.. you don't know

What you know,is showcasing your stupidity on social media..
these pipo dey tire me. Them no even get memory to see obj/ yar Adua government performance as against the wicked government of tilimpoo and buharu
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by TriCee: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wike is very smart.
With this gesture, he just 'bought' their trust and loyalty. He can now freely do his thing.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Frankie6835: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
If to say Jesus christ get office, WIKE go bribe am just to get through. my P.O.S africa.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by CaptainAyub: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

He'll soon start insulting them. Best believe.
Usman Dan Fodio😀
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by rickleye: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
A van would have been more appropriate.
Are you telling me those kings don’t have personal vehicles already ?
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by garfield1: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mussolini1:
I like your sarcastic comments, I can't help laughing.

Shows how foolish and frustrated the guy is
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Kenmatt(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Abeg!

This one don comot from Politics.

Make I no talk wetin dey ma mouth.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by tesppidd: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kukutenla:
Subsidy removal money is doing wonders

But truth be told, these cars will really help the third class traditional rulers fight insecurity to a standstill.

Just imagine if the traditional rulers need to get information about the movement of bandits. Where else to get such info if not through visits to dibias, who see the gateway between the living and the spirits?

How do they get to the dibias who reside where no legs can reach if these vehicles are not available?

And if the bandits somehow strike even after their secrets have been leaked, who best to call if not the ancestors of these third class traditional rulers, ancient warriors who fought the forebears of bandits to a standstill before the white men came?

But the ancestors with their tired bones will need all the help they can get to reach the scene of action as soon as possible. These cars will help in that regard.

What if the bandits take to their heels using those bikes they are synonymous with after capturing a few helpless subjects of the third class traditional rulers?

What can be the best way to give them a hot chase in the dead of the night through the thick of the forest?

None else than these four wheeled machines!!

The roaring sound of the racing engines raving through the woods will scare the bandits to their bones and force them to surrender to the superior engine of the Nissan beast and set free their captives!!

There's no doubt therefore that these cars are richly desired and required by these third class traditional rulers in carrying out the thankless task of battling insecurity with every drop of their royal blood, and I commend Minister Wike's robustly kind gesture with a 39 year old whiskey bottle that's billed to turn forty years tomorrow.
Nice piece.

😀
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by tesppidd: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wike don carry im bribing mentality come Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by rectitude(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good one, he who respects traditional rulers of the community he's assigned to lead is wise, because by so doing he gains his way to the heart of the people.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by PAQ(m): 12:26am On Sep 16, 2023
Kingosytex:
The Nissan I'm seeing there is befitting for the 3rd class chiefs cheesy
The car looks rickety like it's been parked in a garage for so long. It seems Wike is clearing his garage.
Anyway, that's a good gesture from him.
First class chiefs drive in Prado, Lexus, and other exotic SUVs.
Make una no mind me abeg, I say make I catch small cruise.

Bros, i hope you see well. Thats a 2022-23 Nissan Kicks SUV, valued at almost 18million!
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Kukutenla: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2023
garfield1:

Shows how foolish and frustrated the guy is
You really don't need to advertise your stupendous stupidity you know
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by ufotunang: 12:41am On Sep 16, 2023
Luxury cars to fight insecurity?...so traditional rulers will fight insecurity how?..it's better he should had bought vehicles for the FCT police to use to patrol and drive to the place where there is insecurity to fight the insecurity and arrest criminals... traditional rulers are not security men
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by mechanics(m): 12:42am On Sep 16, 2023
And FG has not increased the salaries of federal workers, it's well.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by ufotunang: 12:44am On Sep 16, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Look at a fellow who doesn't know where his next meal is coming from...

what a pity..

How much did the cars cost the country?.. you don't know

How will this "royal" fathers use this cars to fight insecurity?.. will they give it to the local vigilantes?.. you don't know

What you know,is showcasing your stupidity on social media..
..do not mind wike...wike is just wasting money..,that money he used to buy those luxury cars is enough to develop some communities in Abuja
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by homebase(m): 1:54am On Sep 16, 2023
What a great literary talent! Words merchant, kudos

Kukutenla:

But truth be told, these cars will really help the third class traditional rulers fight insecurity to a standstill.

Just imagine if the traditional rulers need to get information about the movement of bandits. Where else to get such info if not through visits to dibias, who see the gateway between the living and the spirits?

How do they get to the dibias who reside where no legs can reach if these vehicles are not available?

And if the bandits somehow strike even after their secrets have been leaked, who best to call if not the ancestors of these third class traditional rulers, ancient warriors who fought the forebears of bandits to a standstill before the white men came?

But the ancestors with their tired bones will need all the help they can get to reach the scene of action as soon as possible. These cars will help in that regard.

What if the bandits take to their heels using those bikes they are synonymous with after capturing a few helpless subjects of the third class traditional rulers?

What can be the best way to give them a hot chase in the dead of the night through the thick of the forest?

The roaring sound of the racing engines raving through the woods will scare the bandits to their bones and force them to surrender to the superior engine of the Nissan beast and set free their captives!!

There's no doubt therefore that these cars are richly desired and required by these third class traditional rulers in carrying out the thankless task of battling insecurity with every drop of their royal blood, and I commend Minister Wike's robustly kind gesture with a 39 year old whiskey bottle that's billed to turn forty years tomorrow.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by grandstar(m): 2:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Kukutenla:

He's using them to buy loyalty.

I won't be surprised if Wike is there for 8 years.

Also, APC would get more votes in 2027 as well.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by bitbillionaire: 2:47am On Sep 16, 2023
I don laugh tire. For those who do not have the brain to understand your sarcasm let me give them expo: Wike is in deed a clown and a misfit if it's true that he actually bought those vehicles with tax payers money for those 'third class chief' with the aim of fighting insecurity!

What is the connection between insecurity and 3rd class chiefs having vehicles? Is it not the police he should have bought patrol van for and give them other necessary tools to enable them fight insecurity. When has 3rd class chiefs became police officers or what has been their role in fighting crime.

It's either Wike was misquoted or he was drunk with that his usual 40 year old wiskey

Kukutenla:

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 16, 2023
The ways of a drunk literally don't amaze me anymore. What's the correlation between insecurity and this gift? One would expect a "backie" (pick-up) or something for security patrol/surveillance.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Kam2021: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2023
Some of una go just rush type. With this cars now, he has given them a responsibility to mind their communities. Knowing that they stand to benefit, they will not allow criminals hide in their communities.
Traditional rulers have a role too in security and nation building.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Cunnilingus(m): 6:23am On Sep 16, 2023
paymentvoucher:

Source: https://independent.ng/insecurity-wike-presents-10-vehicles-to-ten-third-class-chiefs/#

This man is prepping to run in 2027. 2026 he will resign and run for PDP primaries.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by DJInfluence: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2023
paymentvoucher:

In an effort to aid traditional leaders in combating insecurity

Please someone tell me how this combat insecurity? Are the traditional leaders going to drive around their streets in these cars protecting the people?
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Osanoghodua1: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2023
I can see Islamic hair dress for the chiefs, Are the Abuja chiefs Muslims?
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by VULCAN(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2023
You are a gifted writer. This is hilarious

Kukutenla:

Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Kukutenla: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2023
grandstar:

He's using them to buy loyalty.

I won't be surprised if Wike is there for 8 years.

Also, APC would get more votes in 2027 as well.
Hmmm. You seem pro-APC in my eye.
Nigerians are getting tired of APC. It was evident in the last elections.
Since you sound so confident that APC will get more votes in 2027 even after pilling more misery on Nigerians than they've ever done, simply because some traditional rulers got cars from a skunk of a minister, then I fear for what class of stupidity you rate Nigerians.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by fineboynl(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2023
fct shouldn't have traditional rulers.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Jomonix: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Is there something wrong with the title of this post. Ten class. Are these chiefs not 1st class?
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Grundig: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2023
The rivers state template is gradually being rolled out in Abuja.

After buying them over, he'll then proceed to calling them out in the full glare of the public when things don't go his way.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by alizma: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2023
OneCandleAway:

He'll soon start insulting them. Best believe.
That is when the start misbehaving, Wike don't insult for no reason and he doesn't pamper anybody for doing wrong things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.