Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs (37047 Views)

Insecurity: Wike Condemns Constant Travel By FCT Council Chairmen / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Heybeedee(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2023
rickleye:
A van would have been more appropriate.
Are you telling me those kings don’t have personal vehicles already ?
New vans cost…Used vans will be criticized and not appreciated reasons for the semi-Suv grin
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Jungleluv5: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2023
Kingosytex:
The Nissan I'm seeing there is befitting for the 3rd class chiefs cheesy
The car looks rickety like it's been parked in a garage for so long. It seems Wike is clearing his garage.
Anyway, that's a good gesture from him.
First class chiefs drive in Prado, Lexus, and other exotic SUVs.
Make una no mind me abeg, I say make I catch small cruise.
I know you your eyes are so bad to see good things. Idiot
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Kingosytex(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2023
Jungleluv5:
I know you your eyes are so bad to see good things. Idiot

Stupidity runs in your generation. Look at this useless thing that can't differentiate sarcasm and outright cruise.

Fool.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by EXOUSIAng: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kingosytex:
The Nissan I'm seeing there is befitting for the 3rd class chiefs cheesy
The car looks rickety like it's been parked in a garage for so long. It seems Wike is clearing his garage.
Anyway, that's a good gesture from him.
First class chiefs drive in Prado, Lexus, and other exotic SUVs.
Make una no mind me abeg, I say make I catch small cruise.
You dont know cars.
Ask yourself what's the production year of those cars
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by EXOUSIAng: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
casualobserver:
Is Nissan assembled in Nigeria? Government now should have an official policy of not buying cars not assembled in Nigeria. There. Are many to choose from. The US government only buys US made cars.
Most of the Boss and on Nigerian roads were assembled here in the country.
I mean brand new
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Nimirayz: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kukutenla:
Subsidy removal money is doing wonders

But truth be told, these cars will really help the third class traditional rulers fight insecurity to a standstill.

Just imagine if the traditional rulers need to get information about the movement of bandits. Where else to get such info if not through visits to dibias, who see the gateway between the living and the spirits?

How do they get to the dibias who reside where no legs can reach if these vehicles are not available?

And if the bandits somehow strike even after their secrets have been leaked, who best to call if not the ancestors of these third class traditional rulers, ancient warriors who fought the forebears of bandits to a standstill before the white men came?

But the ancestors with their tired bones will need all the help they can get to reach the scene of action as soon as possible. These cars will help in that regard.

What if the bandits take to their heels using those bikes they are synonymous with after capturing a few helpless subjects of the third class traditional rulers?

What can be the best way to give them a hot chase in the dead of the night through the thick of the forest?

None else than these four wheeled machines!!

The roaring sound of the racing engines raving through the woods will scare the bandits to their bones and force them to surrender to the superior engine of the Nissan beast and set free their captives!!

There's no doubt therefore that these cars are richly desired and required by these third class traditional rulers in carrying out the thankless task of battling insecurity with every drop of their royal blood, and I commend Minister Wike's robustly kind gesture with a 39 year old whiskey bottle that's billed to turn forty years tomorrow.

Wow! Sarcasm at it's best. grin
Kukutenla:

But truth be told, these cars will really help the third class traditional rulers fight insecurity to a standstill.

Just imagine if the traditional rulers need to get information about the movement of bandits. Where else to get such info if not through visits to dibias, who see the gateway between the living and the spirits?

How do they get to the dibias who reside where no legs can reach if these vehicles are not available?

And if the bandits somehow strike even after their secrets have been leaked, who best to call if not the ancestors of these third class traditional rulers, ancient warriors who fought the forebears of bandits to a standstill before the white men came?

But the ancestors with their tired bones will need all the help they can get to reach the scene of action as soon as possible. These cars will help in that regard.

What if the bandits take to their heels using those bikes they are synonymous with after capturing a few helpless subjects of the third class traditional rulers?

What can be the best way to give them a hot chase in the dead of the night through the thick of the forest?

The roaring sound of the racing engines raving through the woods will scare the bandits to their bones and force them to surrender to the superior engine of the Nissan beast and set free their captives!!

There's no doubt therefore that these cars are richly desired and required by these third class traditional rulers in carrying out the thankless task of battling insecurity with every drop of their royal blood, and I commend Minister Wike's robustly kind gesture with a 39 year old whiskey bottle that's billed to turn forty years tomorrow.

Wow! Sarcasm at it's best.
Re: Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs by Jaybuoy: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2023
Kukutenla:

I like your sarcasm. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.