Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures (36363 Views)

Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Bestmanfornow: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
pls before you come online to display your ignorance and confuse the public pls always try and educate yourself. The said Lagos rail is different from the one federal govt developed and it’s been funded by the state Govt, and also some of the development currently going on in Lagos and other part of Sw are been funded by state Govt and not just the federal govt.
Most of you are plan ignorant

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by SonOfDSoil01: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Most of you are plan ignorant
you be real Mugu, So what does the rubbish you posted has to do with it being funded by the state govt? Why wasn’t the CBN or Federal govt representative at the launching of operation? Abeg try Dey use sense.
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by SonOfDSoil01: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Emetex22:

Why does Abeokuta look like shit, Ogbomosho like piss, or the IGR doesn't help with the sea of brown roofs? jeez
how does Abeokuta look like shit? Or you guys think development is just about building houses? I Laugh at your ignorance, how many institutions,industries and farms for agric produces do you have in your enclave? Ogun state alone has the highest number in what I have listed and it’s one of the indices for development and even in terms of purchasing power the people have it and there is a reason why it’s an investment destination instead of anambra sick head
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by TundeBricklayer: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
you be real Mugu, So what does the rubbish you posted has to do with it being funded by the state govt? Why wasn’t the CBN or Federal govt representative at the launching of operation? Abeg try Dey use sense.
Od.e Nigeria government also funded Lagos blue rail project

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Emetex22(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
how does Abeokuta look like shit? Or you guys think development is just about building houses? I Laugh at your ignorance, how many institutions,industries and farms for agric produces do you have in your enclave? Ogun state alone has the highest number in what I have listed and it’s one of the indices for development and even in terms of purchasing power the people have it and there is a reason why it’s an investment destination instead of anambra sick head
So after work, u guys drive to ur dirty dilapidated buildings right, ur so called rich middle class don't like to live in decent houses, like I said, internet will continue to demystify ur lies, IGR yet the country is sinking lol, ur region is the richest 😆 🤣 😂,

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by SonOfDSoil01: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Emetex22:

So after work, u guys drive to ur dirty dilapidated buildings right, ur so called rich middle class don't like to live in decent houses, lime I said, internet will continue to demystify ur lies, IGR yet the country is sinking lol, ur region is the richest 😆 🤣 😂,
dindinrin, i am just educating you, that here in Sw dont see buildings as just measure for development its in your savage region you guys still get amused with that😂....any lil thing una don show some over filterd pictures. Even for buildings sef una no reach for real estates development...mgbeke won dey feel funky😂😂
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Acekidc4(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2023
nonhuman:
you guys stupidity is quite alarming everything Lagos, an entire regeon is developing the only comparison you have is Lagos Lagos that you guys that you guys don't even know how it was developed, every small thing Lagos don't you have village

Lagos is my Village just as Anambra Umudim is your Village.
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by SonOfDSoil01: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2023
TundeBricklayer:

Od.e Nigeria government also funded Lagos blue rail project
Mugu wetin you know? All the while the rail was yet to be commisioned was it not the state Govt you haters were all yapping nonsense about the project taking forever to commision, why didnt you blame the FG....we all know you guys are hypocrite😂
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Emetex22(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
dindinrin, i am just educating you, that here in Sw dont see buildings as just measure for development its in your savage region you guys still get amused with that😂....any lil thing una don show some over filterd pictures. Even for buildings sef una no reach for real estates development...mgbeke won dey feel funky😂😂
So the IGR can't upgrade Ibadan airport that looks like a motor garage, what's the use of IGR if ur people looks like shit, over in SE, we value human developmental index meaning quality of life, quality of shelter area and ability to afford nutrition, like I said, ur IGR is fraud if Abeokuta and Ogbomosho looks like shit, an illiterate market woman in Onitsha takes home more pay than a civil servant agabara estate in Ogun, that's not even a debate 😉

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Acekidc4(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2023
Chokehold:
Comparing Lagos to a state in a region ravaged by the impact of a civil war even though the news was for development purpose goes to show how lowly-placed you are in life's merits. Lagos has never had an interrupted development from being an early port for slave trade to being the first federal seat of power with all the privileges of a federal capital. At this rate, I have no further doubts that your types are end products from the scrotums of urine donors.

All this English for only me😂🤣😜🤪
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by SonOfDSoil01: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2023
Emetex22:

So the IGR can't upgrade Ibadan airport that looks like a motor garage, what's the use of IGR if ur people looks like shit, over in SE, we value human developmental index meaning quality of life, quality of shelter area and ability to afford nutrition, like I said, ur IGR is fraud if Abeokuta and Ogbomosho looks like shit, an illiterate market woman in Onitsha takes home more pay than a civil servant agabara estate in Ogun, that's not even a debate 😉
the same shit wey your people full like rat😂😂 pls dont make me laugh, why the same market woman no fit stay onitsha, abi no be the same market woman from onitsha dey sell ugwu and egusi for that same agbara bus stop? Dey play 😂😂 na we dey feed una because we have a better purchasing power na why una full Sw...common go back home don turn sucide mission for una Shameless being
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Acekidc4(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2023
gregng:
I can see how tribalistic u are..
People like u are the problem of thos country... Fooooooollllllll

🥱🥱
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Chrysdubee(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2023
Acekidc4:
Ndi Ala People are trying Small Small but it will take them 650 years to measure and catch up with Lagos Current and Present Level right now Which will never happen cos Lagos will keep Developing at an Alarming rate!! They will continue doing Catch up till eternity!!

Olodo. Make the Igbo say they wan leave Lagos for one day, then you go know how useless Lagos they without the ogbos. Go and get have sense you said NO
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by maticar: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2023
georgeakins:

Do you know how many non indigenes reside permanently in Osun?

That only Ibos live in Anambra show Ibo land is undeveloped and cursed.
run away to your brown roof, gutter-shitter

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by matrixme(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2023
Anambra people are not celebrating their governor because he has refused to blow the trumpet of their fake messiah, Peter Obi. You can barely meet an Anambra person who will say with bare chest that he's proud of Soludo. Even though the dude is trying his best with the meager state funds (as SE states are not that rich).
They have lost obi at the national level while also loosing a good man at the state due to lack of appreciation, bitterness and other petty reasons. Tomorrow they will say Anambra no be Lagos and go vote a terrible governor. People should learn how to be strategic in politics.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Lilimax(f): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2023
Acekidc4:
Ndi Ala People are trying Small Small but it will take them 650 years to measure and catch up with Lagos Current and Present Level right now Which will never happen cos Lagos will keep Developing at an Alarming rate!! They will continue doing Catch up till eternity!!
Lagos na your state? If your must boast or make mouth , boast with your God forsaken state because Lagos is a no man's land tongue embarassed embarassed No harm intended.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Lilimax(f): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2023
georgeakins:

No single industry in Ibo land except pure water company.
Everything sold in Ibo land are substandard products imported from China.

Being a cunning tribe, they will change the names of those products, in order to lie to themselves that they produce them. That is what that illiterate INNONSON is doing.
Let me ask you a question? Do you know that all Tiger products ranges Battery, Spices and so on are produced in Anambra state.
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by soccerlite: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Acekidc4:

What's the development in Lagos?

You are just a tribal bigot
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by soccerlite: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
matrixme:
Anambra people are not celebrating their governor because he has refused to blow the trumpet of their fake messiah, Peter Obi. You can barely meet an Anambra person who will say with bare chest that he's proud of Soludo. Even though the dude is trying his best with the meager state funds (as SE states are not that rich).
They have lost obi at the national level while also loosing a good man at the state due to lack of appreciation, bitterness and other petty reasons. Tomorrow they will say Anambra no be Lagos and go vote a terrible governor. People should learn how to be strategic in politics.

Not Anambra people

Obi heádless mob on nairaland
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by WAPINATION: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
the so called other brown roof wey Una won die put abi? When the ask you to go back and develop home now, you go dey cry…none of Una city reach ibadan in all development indices, I am not even talking about Lagos.

Why are you not talking about Lagos again because I have just lectured you on what you don't know. Its just as the money generated from the 36 states is currently being used to develop Abuja and tomorrow FCT moves to another state then the original Abuja indigenes will start telling others to go back to their states what even makes me mad in the case of Lagos is the ones asking others to leave lagos are not even originally from Lagos e.g people like you who is probably from Osun grin ooh you think I don't know you.

Ibadan ke? ancient! the main headquarter of brown roof republic?

Ooh comon bro you can do better!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Renman: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
WAPINATION:

Why are you not talking about Lagos again because I have just lectured you on what you don't know. Its just as the money generated from the 36 states is currently being used to develop Abuja and tomorrow FCT moves to another state then the original Abuja indigenes will start telling others to go back to their states what even makes me mad in the case of Lagos is the ones asking others to leave lagos are not even originally from Lagos e.g people like you who is probably from Osun grin ooh you think I don't know you.

Lagos is not even a Yoruba land. Lagos is a Portuguese word and Eko is a Bini word!!
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by goaldynboy: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Acekidc4:

Lagos is my Village just as Anambra Umudim is your Village.

Oh! You have forgotten that you claimed to be an Igbo in this same thread?!

You obviously an unstable kid!!
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by SonOfDSoil01: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
WAPINATION:

Mr Dindinrin, I am not one of you savages that ain’t proud of your backward enclave, I am an indigene of Lagos,Son of the Soil abi you Dey play😂 so you idiot won’t be the one to tell me my history or how Lagos was developed…Abi na me go tell you how your ancestors enter Lagos with nothing before we made y’all something, and you can take this to the bank Ibadan is more developed in all development indices than whatever you sick fools call city Omo ode😂😂
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by SonOfDSoil01: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Renman:
Lagos is not even a Yoruba land. Lagos is a Portuguese word and Eko is a Bini word!!
dey play😂Una go die for Lagos matter
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Renman: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
Mr Dindinrin, I am not one of you savages that ain’t proud of your backward enclave, I am an indigene of Lagos,Son of the Soil abi you Dey play😂 so you idiot won’t be the one to tell me my history or how Lagos was developed…Abi na me go tell you how your ancestors enter Lagos with nothing before we made y’all something, and you can take this to the bank Ibadan is more developed in all development indices than whatever you sick fools call city Omo ode😂😂
But why are you ashame of your state and claiming Lagos
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Renman: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
dey play😂Una go die for Lagos matter
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by SonOfDSoil01: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Renman:
ashamed of my state??you must be sick😂😂 I don’t have to prove anything to you.
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Renman: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
ashamed of my state??you must be sick😂😂 I don’t have to prove anything to you.
This your comment already shows you are pained and lying to yourself!!!
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by SonOfDSoil01: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Renman:
This your comment already shows you are pained and lying to yourself!!!
like I said, I don’t need to prove myself to you, I am from Lagos State, pls be proud to tell me your State if u ain’t a bas***d.

Where I come from, we don’t describe our fathers house with the left hand and we will always be proud of where we come from.
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
pocom35:

Abegii..
Which take over ..how many industries are in SE..all of them put together can not outmatch Ogun state alone..

Again With the constant sit at home happening?
and how is the same Ogun fairing in terms of infrastructure and road networks development..
Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
like I said, I don’t need to prove myself to you, I am from Lagos State, pls be proud to tell me your State if u ain’t a bas***d.

Where I come from, we don’t describe our fathers house with the left hand and we will always be proud of where we come from.
everyone born in Lagos claim Lagos tell us your village and State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures by SonOfDSoil01: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Topmaike007:
everyone born in Lagos claim Lagos tell us your village and State
who be you wey I go tell you my village? U be like say craze Dey your head, you guys never in your senses never thought just like every other place, Lagos too as indigenes right? Be claiming no man land Una go get sense by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds / Food Item Not Allowed To Take When Traveling From Nigerian To Other Country / Why Do Some Aeroplanes Get Sprayed With Water At The Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.