Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN (31710 Views)

US Imposes Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Who Disrupted 2023 Election / U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election / US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by JagabanB: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

I did. It describes someone who expects someone who never made a statement to confirm or deny it
It actually describes someone who made a statement that someone is confirming something and when the person is asked to show us the confirmation the person made, he said the person is not the one who made the statement initially, that's what being daft is.
U create a thread with a headline u cañ't prove and when asked to prove it, u say it's the person that made that statement initially.
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by DKM123: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2023
Tinubu APC and lies are like 5 and 6. Propaganda Gofament! Spits!
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by Kukutente23: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2023
JagabanB:

It actually describes someone who made a statement that someone is confirming something and when the person is asked to show us the confirmation the person made, he said the person is not the one who made the statement initially, that's what being daft is.
U create a thread with a headline u cañ't prove and when asked to prove it, u say it's the person that made that statement initially.
Who created the thread? The news was sourced from CNN who claimed to speak with a source from the UAE
But that's not really my problem with you, you know.
My problem with you is that according to the presidential spokesman, the visa and the flights were to resume immediately
I hope you're aware UAE do not run a democracy. If such order was given, all this new excuses being put forward by the Nigerian govt side will be totally unnecessary.
Let me point you to the folly of the matter. It is the Nigerian side that claimed UAE removed the bans immediately
It is the same Nigerian side that came back to say we have to wait for things to be worked out
Officially, UAE has been acting deaf and dumb on the matter while the lifting of the ban is all in their hands. The Nigerian govt became spokesperson of UAE
Regardless of CNN, use your brain on the matter.
APC is making Nigerian govt look like clowns.

1 Like

Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by jojothaiv(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2023
If it was before I used to have this average level of trust for the politics over here but with the way I'm seeing things now it's better I start second guessing everything that comes from their mouths.

Let me be the Thomas peacefully, they never gave us reason to trust them in the first place.
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by mvem(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
JagabanB:

CNN didn't report what the post is saying.
Post says "UAE officials says visa restrictions not lifted for Nîgeriàns" whereas in the post no UAE official said anything, Obidents just drafted this conclusions to make themselves happy and drag CNN into it same way u folks are dragging CSU into ur pettyness.
oga the source of the headline is CNN...you can easily verify online
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by nomolos92: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
JagabanB:

I am not an lgbo who is not comfortable in his home.

That is why I called you ode
According to you, it's only Igbos that travel out of Nigeria or are not comfortable with the current situation of Nigeria
Ode is even an understatement, you're a big didirin

1 Like

Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by plaindealer: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
An official from the Gulf state told CNN: “There are no changes on the Nigeria/UAE travel status so far.”

The source asked not to be named because he is not authorized to speak to the media

Awon werey.. invisible people with no name and no identify don turn to UAE official.
Official statements comes from official channels with names and official designations.

This rubbish was written in Abuja by an anti Nigerian loser and coward hiding under unnamed, invisible and fake UAE official..

Comedians
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by JagabanB: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
nomolos92:

That is why I called you ode
According to you, it's only Igbos that travel out of Nigeria or are not comfortable with the current situation of Nigeria
Ode is even an understatement, you're a big didirin
As usual, comprehension is a difficult exercise for you

But I don't blame u, I don't expect otherwise from a daft.
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by JagabanB: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
mvem:
oga the source of the headline is CNN...you can easily verify online
You are bringing a message to us from CNN that says "UAE official said flight restrictions on Nigèria not lifted" and throughout the whole news, they didn't quote the UAE official as saying anything like that, does it hold any water?
CNN a propaganda machine is now a know it all channel that anything from there should be swallowed hook, line and sinker?
Show us the statement of the UAE official that tallies with the headline, is that too much to ask?
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by JagabanB: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Who created the thread? The news was sourced from CNN who claimed to speak with a source from the UAE
But that's not really my problem with you, you know.
My problem with you is that according to the presidential spokesman, the visa and the flights were to resume immediately
I hope you're aware UAE do not run a democracy. If such order was given, all this new excuses being put forward by the Nigerian govt side will be totally unnecessary.
Let me point you to the folly of the matter. It is the Nigerian side that claimed UAE removed the bans immediately
It is the same Nigerian side that came back to say we have to wait for things to be worked out
Officially, UAE has been acting deaf and dumb on the matter while the lifting of the ban is all in their hands. The Nigerian govt became spokesperson of UAE
Regardless of CNN, use your brain on the matter.
APC is making Nigerian govt look like clowns.
Making an analysis out of ur profound ignorance, have u made any deal with anyone anywhere before?
I doubt u haven't, you think relations between countries is like your beer parlor where drinks are brought to u immediately?
Show us where the UAE official said the ban has not been lifted, that's what the thread is about.
Is it too difficult to show?
UAE is acting deaf and dumb and all of a sudden same u folks say UAE official said...
LOL.
If u think u are so intelligent, why are u among the poor masses not the elite?
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by Kukutente23: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
JagabanB:

Making an analysis out of ur profound ignorance, have u made any deal with anyone anywhere before?
I doubt u haven't, you think relations between countries is like your beer parlor where drinks are brought to u immediately?
Show us where the UAE official said the ban has not been lifted, that's what the thread is about.
Is it too difficult to show?
UAE is acting deaf and dumb and all of a sudden same u folks say UAE official said...
LOL.
If u think u are so intelligent, why are u among the poor masses not the elite?
Maybe you should tell that to Ajuri and Tinubu. They were the ones who used the word immediately and not me.
Your tirade is aimed at the wrong person. I only brought that up because I wanted to expose your lack of wits about the matter.
Now that it's cleared. It's also obvious that you know nothing about international relations too. Bilateral relations are agreed, signed and announced by both sides not just one. So the ban was not a bilateral thing but unilateral and it is the party that carried it out that should have responsibility to undo it not the other side. In other words, Nigeria as a self-respecting entity shouldn't have made any public statement on the ban until UAE who started it did so. But it's the depth we have fallen to as a country that nothing is immune to politics and propaganda under APC.
As to your obviously shallow question about why I'm not among the elites if I'm so intelligent, I think it shows your own lack of insight about the country and its governance model.
Do you think Nigeria is being led by the best among us? Is politics and political participation about who is the best?
I'm sure your thought was to blow me away but just look at the ministerial list for example and you will find people who have no business being called elite if it were all about intelligence.
I guess this explains why you worship Tinubu to put food on your table. You probably think he's next to god. You're so mistaken. So badly mistaken.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by Litmus: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
AID you don't get from UAE
Loans you don't get from UAE
Expertise you don't get from UAE
Advise you don't get from UAE
Support in the UN or other international organizations you don't get from UAE

Chlamydia from people used to F-ing Camels and Donkeys is the only things Nigeria get from UAE due to prostitution. We may also get Terrorism funding too.

UAE also benefits from Nigeria as a focal point to conveniently lay all blame for crimes committed by Africans thus saving them time and money required to conduct proper investigations .

Nigeria looses millions to UAE in the form of Nigerians patronising thire hotels, jewellery stores and plastic attractions. Even UAE's gold and diamonds largely comes from Africa. Few peoples in the world have done more than Nigerians to publicize Dubai.

What does UAE benefit Nigeria? Why did a whole President of Nigeria see fit to beg UAE?
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by AdaAwka1: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kingosytex:
Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race. The amount of money that has been stolen since the inception of this country is more than enough to turn Nigeria to 10 times what UAE is.

Very correct
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by JagabanB: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Maybe you should tell that to Ajuri and Tinubu. They were the ones who used the word immediately and not me.
Your tirade is aimed at the wrong person. I only brought that up because I wanted to expose your lack of wits about the matter.
Now that it's cleared. It's also obvious that you know nothing about international relations too. Bilateral relations are agreed, signed and announced by both sides not just one. So the ban was not a bilateral thing but unilateral and it is the party that carried it out that should have responsibility to undo it not the other side. In other words, Nigeria as a self-respecting entity shouldn't have made any public statement on the ban until UAE who started it did so. But it's the depth we have fallen to as a country that nothing is immune to politics and propaganda under APC.
As to your obviously shallow question about why I'm not among the elites if I'm so intelligent, I think it shows your own lack of insight about the country and its governance model.
Do you think Nigeria is being led by the best among us? Is politics and political participation about who is the best?
I'm sure your thought was to blow me away but just look at the ministerial list for example and you will find people who have no business being called elite if it were all about intelligence.
I guess this explains why you worship Tinubu to put food on your table. You probably think he's next to god. You're so mistaken. So badly mistaken.
First and foremost, people who are lost don't talk about wits.
We are talking about a topic here, did UAE dispute the announcement like u Obidents are suggesting?
It's too difficult to answer?
LOL.
U have been beating around the bush for all the mentions u have been giving me, ur sole aim was to deraiI the thread will siIIy concepts that holds no water, did UAE dispute it?
U cañ't talk on that now?
With ur supposed intelligence?
If u Nigèrians are so intelligent like u have been portraying on the internet, u won't be ruled by the class of leaders u have.
That's a fact, since u are so intelligent and superior in reasoning compared to those in politics, it should be easy to dislodge them, isn't it?
If we give u a school to run now, ur incompetence and îgñorance will come to fore.
It's easy to be so intelligent on social media, let ur supposed intelligence transform ur society, intelligent people and great minds transform their society not talking and talking and talking like u Nigèrians.
U can't transform ur Street and somehow u think u are so superior in reasoning.
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by Kukutente23: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
JagabanB:

First and foremost, people who are lost don't talk about wits.
We are talking about a topic here, did UAE dispute the announcement like u Obidents are suggesting?
It's too difficult to answer?
LOL.
U have been beating around the bush for all the mentions u have been giving me, ur sole aim was to deraiI the thread will siIIy concepts that holds no water, did UAE dispute it?
U cañ't talk on that now?
With ur supposed intelligence?
If u Nigèrians are so intelligent like u have been portraying on the internet, u won't be ruled by the class of leaders u have.
That's a fact, since u are so intelligent and superior in reasoning compared to those in politics, it should be easy to dislodge them, isn't it?
If we give u a school to run now, ur incompetence and îgñorance will come to fore.
It's easy to be so intelligent on social media, let ur supposed intelligence transform ur society, intelligent people and great minds transform their society not talking and talking and talking like u Nigèrians.
U can't transform ur Street and somehow u think u are so superior in reasoning.
You're asking the wrong question.
Did you ask UAE for you to know whether they dispute or not? CNN is claiming they asked an official and he disputed. It is within your right to believe CNN or not but that does not disprove their claim. What can disprove their claim is to show flights to Nigeria listed on Emirates or Etihad websites or, get UAE to confirm the claim which even Ajuri who made it has walked back on. That shouldn't be hard should it?
The ad hominem you're attempting is to shift the burden of proof on UAE when they never made a claim. It's half witted and totally dumb. That's why I took the time to enlighten you on the difference between a bilateral agreement and a unilateral decision.
Back to the matter of intelligence, I'm not sure you know what intelligence means. Political hirelings like you probably think political positions are the exclusive preserve of intelligent people. That's a dumb way to think.
Newton, Einstein, Hawkings, Shakespeare are some of the most intelligent men that ever lived and none was ever a politician nor vied for political posts. So to equate managing a school or street to intelligence again shows the depth of your intelligence.
Transforming your street is not a question of intelligence. Rather, it's a question of will and interest.
I won't go about defending myself to you about all that. My simple take on the matter is those who occupy public office owe a duty to those who elected to be honest with them at least. It's something even a secondary school student should know but some of you are too blinded by political sentiments that everything is attack and defense to you.

1 Like

Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by JagabanB: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

You're asking the wrong question.
Did you ask UAE for you to know whether they dispute or not? CNN is claiming they asked an official and he disputed. It is within your right to believe CNN or not but that does not disprove their claim. What can disprove their claim is to show flights to Nigeria listed on Emirates or Etihad websites or, get UAE to confirm the claim which even Ajuri who made it has walked back on. That shouldn't be hard should it?
The ad hominem you're attempting is to shift the burden of proof on UAE when they never made a claim. It's half witted and totally dumb. That's why I took the time to enlighten you on the difference between a bilateral agreement and a unilateral decision.
Back to the matter of intelligence, I'm not sure you know what intelligence means. Political hirelings like you probably think political positions are the exclusive preserve of intelligent people. That's a dumb way to think.
Newton, Einstein, Hawkings, Shakespeare are some of the most intelligent men that ever lived and none was ever a politician nor vied for political posts. So to equate managing a school or street to intelligence again shows the depth of your intelligence.
Transforming your street is not a question of intelligence. Rather, it's a question of will and interest.
I won't go about defending myself to you about all that. My simple take on the matter is those who occupy public office owe a duty to those who elected to be honest with them at least. It's something even a secondary school student should know but some of you are too blinded by political sentiments that everything is attack and defense to you.
I didn't go through all ur comments because they are full bIabs as usual, I will reply to the last two that I read.
I asked u why are u among the poor masses instead of elite, u are so intelligent u think the word "elite" translates to political positions.
LOL.
Every reply keeps making a joke of ur self acclaimed intelligence, u mentioned names of people whom u know because they are elites in their society, that's what the kind of intelligence u are trying to claim does, it makes u stand out in ur society, in ur field of endeavors, all the names u mentioned all transformed the society, u think u are so intelligent u cañ't transform anything, being an elite doesn't equate to polîtical positions.
U sûck my friend.
Stop talking about intelligence, Nairaland doesn't make u intelligent, management is a product of astute intelligence and somehow u are so intelligent u think management doesn't require intelligence.
To think that statements like these are coming from someone who thinks he is intelligent makes me want to throw up to be frank.
U are d one making attàck and defenses.
The people u are referring to like they don't know anything are elites of ur society, if u are so intelligent like u think, ur intelligence should make u stand out.
That's the point, u have been struggling to get it, I just spelt it to you.
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by Kukutente23: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
JagabanB:

I didn't go through all ur comments because they are full bIabs as usual, I will reply to the last two that I read.
I asked u why are u among the poor masses instead of elite, u are so intelligent u think the word "elite" translates to political positions.
LOL.
Every reply keeps making a joke of ur self acclaimed intelligence, u mentioned names of people whom u know because they are elites in their society, that's what the kind of intelligence u are trying to claim does, it makes u stand out in ur society, in ur field of endeavors, all the names u mentioned all transformed the society, u think u are so intelligent u cañ't transform anything, being an elite doesn't equate to polîtical positions.
U sûck my friend.
Stop talking about intelligence, Nairaland doesn't make u intelligent, management is a product of astute intelligence and somehow u are so intelligent u think management doesn't require intelligence.
To think that statements like these are coming from someone who thinks he is intelligent makes me want to throw up to be frank.
U are d one making attàck and defenses.
The people u are referring to like they don't know anything are elites of ur society, if u are so intelligent like u think, ur intelligence should make u stand out.
That's the point, u have been struggling to get it, I just spelt it to you.
Lol
You're such a joke. So a university professor is an elite in your estimation? Especially in the Nigerian context? Your assumption that I'm "poor masses" is what shows you implied political office holders are the ones standing out and are elites. For example. Why is your moniker JagabanB and not Wole Soyinka or Akintola Williams. Lemme guess. Those have not influenced their society enough for you to adopt their names as moniker.
You're a paid hack. People like you gaslight others because that's what you're paid to do.
The topic is about an issue of national concern. What does it have to do with me being an elite or not? Or do you mean only elites have the right to hold opinions on public issues?
Being a politician is not about intelligence or management capacity. You just keep mixing things up and showing how low your depth of knowledge is. Management is a profession that requires study and even certification.
The people who are elites of the society are reflecting on how the society is being run. It is the so-called elites you love to buttlick that appointed a 43 years old corper as minister in a country where you can't teach in govt school without NYSC certificate. More striking is that NYSC came out to condemn the woman. Those are the elites you think stand out because they are intelligent. You're just a trifling waste of space with your obviously asinine arguments.

1 Like

Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by JagabanB: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

Lol
You're such a joke. So a university professor is an elite in your estimation? Especially in the Nigerian context? Your assumption that I'm "poor masses" is what shows you implied political office holders are the ones standing out and are elites. For example. Why is your moniker JagabanB and not Wole Soyinka or Akintola Williams. Lemme guess. Those have not influenced their society enough for you to adopt their names as moniker.
You're a paid hack. People like you gaslight others because that's what you're paid to do.
The topic is about an issue of national concern. What does it have to do with me being an elite or not? Or do you mean only elites have the right to hold opinions on public issues?
Being a politician is not about intelligence or management capacity. You just keep mixing things up and showing how low your depth of knowledge is. Management is a profession that requires study and even certification.
The people who are elites of the society are reflecting on how the society is being run. It is the so-called elites you love to buttlick that appointed a 43 years old corper as minister in a country where you can't teach in govt school without NYSC certificate. More striking is that NYSC came out to condemn the woman. Those are the elites you think stand out because they are intelligent. You're just a trifling waste of space with your obviously asinine arguments.
You keep sounding Ióst with each comment, LOL.
You mentioned a group of people whom according to u influenced the society and we're not politicians, that's what being an elite means, u jumped from there and the next thing is a university professor.
LOL.
You keep talking about being gaslighted, seems u are not intelligent like u make urself believe afterall, dûmb people always think others are gaslighting because they are being blown out of their wits.
You have established the point that politicians are dumb, I agree with u that they are dumb, your last statement keeps explaining how dumb they are.
Now, since u are so sound and intelligent, why are not ahead of the dumb people?
That clearly shows u are dûmb yourself.
Management is an act, someone who studies management should know this.
U keep talking about what u don't even know, so much for your great intelligence.
LOL.
When u meet someone who keeps blowing u out of your wits, the next thing is that they are paid boots.
So people are paid before elections, during elections and after elections?
U see how intelligent u are now?
U keep making a jóké of ur supposed intelligence with each comment and I expect ur next comment to more dûmb than this.
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by gabbytabby: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Fake news merchants here they are. Kwenu.

BossGerald:
CNN reports

Nigerians deserve to be told the truth at all time by the people in power.

False information can only spike the level of mistrust against the government.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/09/15/africa/nigeria-uae-travel-embargo-intl/index.html
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by Kukutente23: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
JagabanB:

You keep sounding Ióst with each comment, LOL.
You mentioned a group of people whom according to u influenced the society and we're not politicians, that's what being an elite means, u jumped from there and the next thing is a university professor.
LOL.
You keep talking about being gaslighted, seems u are not intelligent like u make urself believe afterall, dûmb people always think others are gaslighting because they are being blown out of their wits.
You have established the point that politicians are dumb, I agree with u that they are dumb, your last statement keeps explaining how dumb they are.
Now, since u are so sound and intelligent, why are not ahead of the dumb people?
That clearly shows u are dûmb yourself.
Management is an act, someone who studies management should know this.
U keep talking about what u don't even know, so much for your great intelligence.
LOL.
When u meet someone who keeps blowing u out of your wits, the next thing is that they are paid boots.
So people are paid before elections, during elections and after elections?
U see how intelligent u are now?
U keep making a jóké of ur supposed intelligence with each comment and I expect ur next comment to more dûmb than this.
Your problem is short memory and self-confusion.
You created the two classes for the generality of society: Elite and poor masses. That shows you were making the classification based on social status and not ability to influence society because if so, one wonders where you will place a Fr Matthew Kukah or a Taiwo Akinkumi who designed the Nigerian flag. Are they elites or poor masses? Because they are both not rich but have influenced Nigeria positively.
And how about you the classifier? Where do you fall? Are you poor masses or elite?
From the way you carry politicians on your head it's obvious you believe they are better than you in every way and you're only useful for grovelling at their feet and worshiping them.
And look at the rubbish you're writing. What the heck does "management is an act" mean?
Again, explain why your moniker is JagabanB and not Adadevoh since you're claiming you're not paid but only admire "elites".
Like I've established, you're not even up to half smart
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by JagabanB: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

Your problem is short memory and self-confusion.
You created the two classes for the generality of society: Elite and poor masses. That shows you were making the classification based on social status and not ability to influence society because if so, one wonders where you will place a Fr Matthew Kukah or a Taiwo Akinkumi who designed the Nigerian flag. Are they elites or poor masses? Because they are both not rich but have influenced Nigeria positively.
And how about you the classifier? Where do you fall? Are you poor masses or elite?
From the way you carry politicians on your head it's obvious you believe they are better than you in every way and you're only useful for grovelling at their feet and worshiping them.
And look at the rubbish you're writing. What the heck does "management is an act" mean?
Again, explain why your moniker is JagabanB and not Adadevoh since you're claiming you're not paid but only admire "elites".
Like I've established, you're not even up to half smart
I owe u no explanation to my choice of moniker.
U are so intelligent u can't actually define what elite is.
LOL.
Intelligence in the mûd.
Elite is an elite, people with the level of intelligence u claim to have are elites in different fields not being intelligent online.
LOL.
U suck at ur attempt to cIaim u are intelligent, u can't even understand words and make proper meanings out of it.
If u are paid as a political thug, I'm not.
Only pólitîcal thugs thiñk everyone is like them.
Political thug claiming to be so intelligent.
He is not even aware that management is an art, u don't know what elite means, have no idea about management and u think u are smarter than the politicians in ur society.
Only f00Is suffèr from a group of politicians and still think they are way more intelligent than those polîticians, no form of self delusions is greater than that.
To prove your intelligence, let's see ur contributions to society, ur immediate society, ur village, ur LGA not even Nigèria as a whole.
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by Oladeji245(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Putinofrussia:
You cannot call him a liar yet because that person CNN quoted said they should not name him because he was not authorized to speak on the matter.
Let us wait for the UAE official side.

This is his statement...

In a follow-up statement, Nigerian government spokesman Ngelale said officials from both countries needed more time to finalize agreement details, contradicting his earlier statement.

“Given the agreement struck between the two Heads of State, there is need to allow cabinet officials from both sides to work out the finer details and finalize the cross-sectoral agreements,” he said, adding that “Everyone can now allow the process to work itself out organically, devoid of speculation.”

Go nd apply for UAE visa nd let’s check something
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by Kukutente23: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
JagabanB:

I owe u no explanation to my choice of moniker.
U are so intelligent u can't actually define what elite is.
LOL.
Intelligence in the mûd.
Elite is an elite, people with the level of intelligence u claim to have are elites in different fields not being intelligent online.
LOL.
U suck at ur attempt to cIaim u are intelligent, u can't even understand words and make proper meanings out of it.
If u are paid as a political thug, I'm not.
Only pólitîcal thugs thiñk everyone is like them.
Political thug claiming to be so intelligent.
He is not even aware that management is an art, u don't know what elite means, have no idea about management and u think u are smarter than the politicians in ur society.
Only f00Is suffèr from a group of politicians and still think they are way more intelligent than those polîticians, no form of self delusions is greater than that.
To prove your intelligence, let's see ur contributions to society, ur immediate society, ur village, ur LGA not even Nigèria as a whole.
Since you know the meaning of elite, is the opposite of elite "poor masses"? Yet I'm the one who doesn't understand words.
You've jumped to management is an art. Well, management is both an art and a science. That's what the study tells us. It's obvious you've never studied it.
From your ramblings, I've come to realise you've mixed up being privileged with being an elite. It's why you find it hard to understand the distinction between a university teacher as an elite and a politician as an elite.
That's why you've been asking for my contribution to society. I think you should ask those you call elites first. Let them give account to you their followers how well they've improved lives and society that makes them worthy of being worshipped by you.
As for me, I owe you no explanation or stewardship cause I've not occupied any public office. Whatever i might have done or not is not to be explained to you. I'm not responsible for the state of the society.
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by ivandragon: 6:08am On Sep 19, 2023
Kukutente23:

Since you know the meaning of elite, is the opposite of elite "poor masses"? Yet I'm the one who doesn't understand words.
You've jumped to management is an art. Well, management is both an art and a science. That's what the study tells us. It's obvious you've never studied it.
From your ramblings, I've come to realise you've mixed up being privileged with being an elite. It's why you find it hard to understand the distinction between a university teacher as an elite and a politician as an elite.
That's why you've been asking for my contribution to society. I think you should ask those you call elites first. Let them give account to you their followers how well they've improved lives and society that makes them worthy of being worshipped by you.
As for me, I owe you no explanation or stewardship cause I've not occupied any public office. Whatever i might have done or not is not to be explained to you. I'm not responsible for the state of the society.

Lol.

That chap is a paid hack, you should know that by now.

Your point is quite simple to understand for someone with an open mind.

The FG said the ban had been lifted with immediate effect. The logical connotation to that is modalities have already been agreed & implementation to start within 24-48 hours.

Now, the same government is saying modalities are being worked out, then why use 'immediate' in the first place?

You see, APC thrives on propaganda, lies & Deception. It is their hallmark. They have no qualms shifting the goal post in the middle of the game.

I have had reason to discuss with APC supporters who would, under any other giving circumstances, be termed brilliant & logical. But the moment an APC or BAT matter comes up, they seem to lose all sense of reasoning.

What they condemned in other governments suddenly becomes acceptable & if you don't like it, go to hell.

What is obviously bad & against national interest suddenly becomes right & proper.
Re: UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN by Kukutente23: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2023
ivandragon:

Lol.

That chap is a paid hack, you should know that by now.

Your point is quite simple to understand for someone with an open mind.

The FG said the ban had been lifted with immediate effect. The logical connotation to that is modalities have already been agreed & implementation to start within 24-48 hours.

Now, the same government is saying modalities are being worked out, then why use 'immediate' in the first place?

You see, APC thrives on propaganda, lies & Deception. It is their hallmark. They have no qualms shifting the goal post in the middle of the game.

I have had reason to discuss with APC supporters who would, under any other giving circumstances, be termed brilliant & logical. But the moment an APC or BAT matter comes up, they seem to lose all sense of reasoning.

What they condemned in other governments suddenly becomes acceptable & if you don't like it, go to hell.

What is obviously bad & against national interest suddenly becomes right & proper.

Thanx
One just needs to stand up to their gaslighting.
They want to shame everyone into silence while their paymasters ruin everything spectacularly. I wonder if it's really worth it in their minds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party / Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.