Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor (46576 Views)

Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Naira Redesign: El-Rufai Reveals What Buhari Originally Approved For CBN / PDP Group Hails Shema's Emergence As Consensus Nominee For National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by 96ACE: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Reelmii: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by 3seriez(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Anyone that would perform better than Emefiele is fine by me.
Buhari gave us the worst CBN governor ever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by donbrowser(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Saao:
I'm not impress with his CV at all for that position especially when we have better people than him, anyway the appointing authority knows better.

You don't know Yemi Cardoso

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by deji17: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Those who worked with Tinubu
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Marvfem: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
His C.v is not loaded oooo,God have mercy

6 Likes

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by yommen: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

You folks and praise singing…..

All those you mention, yet you remain shythole…

Even Akata in Yankee are making fun of una…

The Area of N I G G E R S

Lagos is success story of Tinubu. Soon, Nigeria should be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by MSesan: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Cardoso Lagos boy!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Zico5(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
The best is to leave these people to continue to rant. Tinubu should continue with his good work. We are behind u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by sulaak(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
azadus18:
Cardoso . Funny name

He is an Agudu, descendant of Brazilian slaves that returned to Lagos in the late 1800

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Daystories1: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Davido Live Performance in Manchester City Last Night (video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ripARmNbcX4
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Morenikeji090(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
You are mad. You for say make him put Igbo
franchasofficia:
Hmm, the audacity at which Nigerian Presidents of APC carry out their nepotism is really disturbing.

How can Tinubu continue on the same nepotistic leadership style of Buhari and Yorubas are clapping for him that all is well?

CBN Governor Yoruba
Chief of Army Staff Yoruba
Customs Boss Yoruba
Prisons Boss Yoruba
Chief of Staff Yoruba
FIRS Boss Yoruba
NIMC Boss Yoruba
Police IG Yoruba
Etc
Etc
Etc

This is gradual destruction of Nigeria's diversity and rubbishing of federal character

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by TotoGame(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
yommen:

Lagos is success story of Tinubu. Soon, Nigeria should be.

Which lagos...you zombies are funny
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by nedekid: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nice one.
But I hope no kleg in his credentials as oga at the top always seems to have such around him.
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by sulaak(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bfly:
Nothing nothing for Nigerian universities educated fellow. It is heart breaking.
Foreign educated people are in the high post in Nigeria. Why?

Godwin Emefiele graduated from UNN in Nigeria, look at where that has taken Nigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Babathanks(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
XY23:
Lol. Another textbook economist. Nepotism is the bane of this country. Ever since GEJ left office, the nation has been on a downward trend because of tribalism. Don't argue with me, wait till $1 exchanges for #1500 under his watch.
Mention any meaningful post that Gej appoint a Yoruba man. Is it not igbos that dominate most of is appointment😉. Now he is a saint ba😂

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
My only happiness was going through the life history and education of this man......

I saw the Primary school he attended....
Saw the Secondary school and how he went for BSc, MSc . ( as am already in the same path).....

I was really motivated and encouraged that one day I will assume a position like this in this country......

But how I wish we can read the Life history and education of TINUBU like this,....many people will surely be motivated and encouraged than thinking crooked ways pays....

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Skillsnigeria: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
Okay
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by stacyadams: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

I just weak
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Dittodat: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Akata making fun of who?
This is just another lying SOB, another brainless retar@ded imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal.
STFU.
The average Akata doesn't even know where Nigeria is not to talk of making fun of Nigeria.
May be you have been feeding one of your clueless dumb uninformed Akata fake news about Nigeria.
He's making fun of you not Nigeria.
The educated, informed and intelligent African Americans are proud of Nigeria and understand that their are delusional election deniers like you, we have same delusional idiotic fools here in the US, they are Trump supporters.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Ihee01: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=125814409][/quote]

You have spoken as it sweetens for you
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by alezzy13: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Well background in business and public administration is encouraging.

I've argued CBN needs less of textbook accountants or economists, usually so full of thier macroeconomic theories with very little impact in practice. We need more practice-oriented technocrats. I wish him the best

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Iriruaga100(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Very average CV. This appointment nor follow at all.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by rolams(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
Hmm, the audacity at which Nigerian Presidents of APC carry out their nepotism is really disturbing.

How can Tinubu continue on the same nepotistic leadership style of Buhari and Yorubas are clapping for him that all is well?

CBN Governor Yoruba
Chief of Army Staff Yoruba
Customs Boss Yoruba
Prisons Boss Yoruba
Chief of Staff Yoruba
FIRS Boss Yoruba
NIMC Boss Yoruba
Police IG Yoruba
Etc
Etc
Etc

This is gradual destruction of Nigeria's diversity and rubbishing of federal character

At least nobody arrested Buhari when he was doing it. Igbo will become president and do the same thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
President Tinubu knows how to Appoint Competent Technocrat!! The Likes of Fashola, Wale Edun, Dele Alake, Ambode, IG of Police Egbetokun, Sanwo Olu etc are good examples of Jagaban Mentorship!!

How are all these people you mentioned "competent technocrats"?

What mentorship did he give the people u mentioned?

Tinubu said he made buhari president. Is that testimony of him "appointing competent technocrat"?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
sulaak:

Godwin Emefiele graduated from UNN in Nigeria, look at where that has taken Nigeria

And you forgot how Buhari rubbished the country as well? Be fair abeg...

No one can have a bad boss and won't get bad as time goes on.....

Bottom line .....the University Emefeile attended is not a yardstick to measure his competency.....

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by JuanDeDios: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Saao:
I'm not impress with his CV at all for that position especially when we have better people than him, anyway the appointing authority knows better.
Same here.

One can only hope he's any better than the incompetent fellow currently ACTING there.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by SonOfDSoil01: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
Great, omo Eko Atata….may your reign bring the needed fortunes to turn around our ailing economy!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Bfly: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
sulaak:

Oh! i didn't know. So bad.
Thanks
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Metrofox(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
President Tinubu knows how to Appoint Competent Technocrat!! The Likes of Fashola, Wale Edun, Dele Alake, Ambode, IG of Police Egbetokun, Sanwo Olu etc are good examples of Jagaban Mentorship!!

So everyone mentored by jahaban is competent?
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by frog12: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
how do you know he is a square peg?

EmekaA125:
Square peg in round hole. I don't expect much from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.