Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor (46668 Views)

Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Naira Redesign: El-Rufai Reveals What Buhari Originally Approved For CBN / PDP Group Hails Shema's Emergence As Consensus Nominee For National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by Pacesetter123(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2023
HenryTimes:
That one na CBN entry level cv

More like it my guy
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by ivandrag0n: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2023
Fiscus105:

Before and during election, they put all their eggs in one basket, even after election they still attacking most powerful man that can appoint and remove, yet they want that same man to start loading them in his govt.

You’ve said it all. It’s so sad that a tribe that has been welcomed all over Nigeria all through generations have made themselves so hated and untrustworthy now that it’ll take a miracle for them to ever reverse the trend.
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by ivandrag0n: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Interesting

So anyone that shares different views from yours is from southeast?

First, my comment is direct to a reasonable individual and not to morons.

Two, it is only the guilty that will lament when no accusations have been laid!

Three, I’m not interested in your cantankerousness, so BUZZ OFF!!!
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by UnfairLife7(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
ivandrag0n:

First, my comment is direct to a reasonable individual and not to morons.

Two, it is only the guilty that will lament when no accusations have been laid!

Three, I’m not interested in your cantankerousness, so BUZZ OFF!!!
Anyone that didn't support your emilokan is from south east? Did your emilokan win in Lagos and Osun state a Yoruba state?
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by ivandrag0n: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Anyone that didn't support your emilokan is from south east? Did your emilokan win in Lagos and Osun state a Yoruba state?

😂😂😂😂….so says the CHILD OF SATAN from the SadEast Region of Hate - born and fed with hate, jealousy, anger and undiluted envy right from the moment they leave their mothers’ wombs!

The rest of Nigeria laughed at you people and it is no wonder it is so.

Keep wailing. You still have 24 more years to go. You will wail to your painful and sorry grave!

May you never stop wailing and gnashing your teeth.
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by UnfairLife7(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
ivandrag0n:

😂😂😂😂….so says the CHILD OF SATAN from the SadEast Region of Hate - born and fed with hate, jealousy, anger and undiluted envy right from the moment they leave their mothers’ wombs!

The rest of Nigeria laughed at you people and it is no wonder it is so.

Keep wailing. You still have 24 more years to go. You will wail to your painful and sorry grave!

May you never stop wailing and gnashing your teeth.
Lol

If you care to know i am a born Yoruba. Check my chat history and you'll see where i have dropped my account details for giveaway. You guys are dumb thinking a reasonable Yoruba person will support Tinubu during the election and still support him till now with the hardship. One thing you guys don't understand is that poverty, bad economy and whataview does not know any tribe. The fact that a Yoruba man is the president doesn't make your life or
mine better because he's from our tribe. Buhari was president for 8 years and millitary head of state yet, the northern region are suffering including insecurity and illiteracy. Northerners had ruled this country much more than southerners. Does that make them better than the southerners? My only prayer is for Tinubu to deliver because if he failed we all are going to face it. No be everybody get money to take Japa. But i didn't support him nor vote for him because of Buhari failure. Buhari is the worst president Nigeria have ever had. Despite the hardship in the country presently, I believe Tinubu can still be better than him. I didn't support Tinubu because of Buhari. He was the one that brought Buhari and he never condemn his useless government. I didn't support Tinubu because of his age. He's old and frail. I didn't support Tinubu because he said he will continue from where that failure Buhari stopped. I didn't support Obi either because i know he's Buhari second in disguise. That was how Buhari was packaged for us thinking he's a saint and would deliver. I didn't support Atiku also because his antecedents doesn't really speak well of him

I prefer anyone else but not Tinubu, Atiku and Obi. I'm sick and tired of all these career politicians. They have nothing to offer the masses. Less than 6 months in office, look at how things are getting worst everyday? The hardship is extreme. Dollar is approaching 1,200 while pounds is approaching 1,500.

Emilokan, emilokan, emilokan. Now you have it, let's see what you'd do differently from that failure called Bubu
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by ivandrag0n: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

If you care to know i am a born Yoruba. Check my chat history and you'll see where i have dropped my account details for giveaway. You guys are dumb thinking a reasonable Yoruba person will support Tinubu during the election and still support him till now with the hardship. One thing you guys don't understand is that poverty, bad economy and whataview does not know any tribe. The fact that a Yoruba man is the president doesn't make your life or
mine better because he's from our tribe. Buhari was president for 8 years and millitary head of state yet, the northern region are suffering including insecurity and illiteracy. Northerners had ruled this country much more than southerners. Does that make them better than the southerners? My only prayer is for Tinubu to deliver because if he failed we all are going to face it. No be everybody get money to take Japa. But i didn't support him nor vote for him because of Buhari failure. Buhari is the worst president Nigeria have ever had. Despite the hardship in the country presently, I believe Tinubu can still be better than him. I didn't support Tinubu because of Buhari. He was the one that brought Buhari and he never condemn his useless government. I didn't support Tinubu because of his age. He's old and frail. I didn't support Tinubu because he said he will continue from where that failure Buhari stopped. I didn't support Obi either because i know he's Buhari second in disguise. That was how Buhari was packaged for us thinking he's a saint and would deliver. I didn't support Atiku also because his antecedents doesn't really speak well of him

I prefer anyone else but not Tinubu, Atiku and Obi. I'm sick and tired of all these career politicians. They have nothing to offer the masses. Less than 6 months in office, look at how things are getting worst everyday? The hardship is extreme. Dollar is approaching 1,200 while pounds is approaching 1,500.

Emilokan, emilokan, emilokan. Now you have it, let's see what you'd do differently from that failure called Bubu

You are a LIAR! You are not Yoruba. Yoruba does not breed CHILDREN OF HATE like your type.

If it is the case that you actually, truly, believe you’re Yoruba, you might want to have a very frank in-camera discussion with your mum so she can finally reveal your true father to you.

By the way, may you never stop walling snd gnashing your teeth.

Now, buzz off and stop disturbing adults in this place.
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by UnfairLife7(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
ivandrag0n:

You are a LIAR! You are not Yoruba. Yoruba does not breed CHILDREN OF HATE like your type.

If it is the case that you actually, truly, believe you’re Yoruba, you might want to have a very frank in-camera discussion with your mum so she can finally reveal your true father to you.

By the way, may you never stop walling snd gnashing your teeth.

Now, buzz off and stop disturbing adults in this place.
Lol

Suffering and smiling gang. Did your emilokan win in Lagos and Osun state a Yoruba state? I wonder what makes you fools think all Yoruba will reason like you lots. You think because a Yoruba man is the president that would make your life much more better?

Buhari was once millitary head of state and president for good 8 years. Yet, hunger and insecurity never depart his region

Your emilokan is now the president, south Western region is now the headquarter of Hunger.

One good thing I'm about is that poverty doesn't know tribe or religion. Keep supporting Tinubu because he's a Yoruba man. Na the same market everybody go go.

I believe you're enjoying the hardship now
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by ivandrag0n: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

Suffering and smiling gang. Did your emilokan win in Lagos and Osun state a Yoruba state? I wonder what makes you fools think all Yoruba will reason like you lots. You think because a Yoruba man is the president that would make your life much more better?

Buhari was once millitary head of state and president for good 8 years. Yet, hunger and insecurity never depart his region

Your emilokan is now the president, south Western region is now the headquarter of Hunger.

One good thing I'm about is that poverty doesn't know tribe or religion. Keep supporting Tinubu because he's a Yoruba man. Na the same market everybody go go.

I believe you're enjoying the hardship now

😂😂😂😂…e don pepper this ekwensu die…😂😂😂😂

Happy I got you where I want. I don’t suffer fools gladly.

Oo ni kuure, iwo omo ale radarada….

E don pepper am…😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by UnfairLife7(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2023
ivandrag0n:

😂😂😂😂…e don pepper this ekwensu die…😂😂😂😂

Happy I got you where I want. I don’t suffer fools gladly.

Oo ni kuure, iwo omo ale radarada….

E don pepper am…😂😂😂😂😂
alaye baje omo irankiran. Aye e ata bi guguru ni if i am a Yoruba guy. Omo irankiran. You think all Yoruba are miserable and useless like you RONUs? Go out there and see how Yoruba dey para for your emilokan.

If you need evidence to prove that I'm a Yoruba guy from Ogun state then i will gladly do it. I didn't support any politicians because i believe they're all the same but emilokan is the least of someone i can support because he was the one that brought that failure Buhari and he said he'd continue from where Buhari stopped.

South Western region has taken over from north as regards Hunger🤣
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by ivandrag0n: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
UnfairLife7:
alaye baje omo irankiran. Aye e ata bi guguru ni if i am a Yoruba guy. Omo irankiran. You think all Yoruba are miserable and useless like you RONUs? Go out there and see how Yoruba dey para for your emilokan.

If you need evidence to prove that I'm a Yoruba guy from Ogun state then i will gladly do it. I didn't support any politicians because i believe they're all the same but emilokan is the least of someone i can support because he was the one that brought that failure Buhari and he said he'd continue from where Buhari stopped.

😂😂😂😂😂….so excited I’ve got this mental case where I want. E Don pepper the bastard.

No wonder he calls his username UNFAIRLIFE7. Your life must have been a mess from the moment your notorious village harlot of a mother had that one-night stand with the madman in your village square.

No wonder you’re so filled with negativity, envy and hatred.

May life never be fair to you since you’ve decided you must always attack others.

Oo ni kuure, you this omo aja lasan-lasan…

😂😂😂😂…o ti dun ashiwere ara e deegun…😂😂😂😂
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by ivandrag0n: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Òdè akindanidani. Oponu radarada. It is your father’s house that has become the headquarters of hunger.

Hunger yen de lo ma ba ti e je.

Very negative slowpoke, may life continue to be unfair to you as you named yourself. Arindin jatijati….

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by adekolaelect(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
Hmm, the audacity at which Nigerian Presidents of APC carry out their nepotism is really disturbing.

How can Tinubu continue on the same nepotistic leadership style of Buhari and Yorubas are clapping for him that all is well?

CBN Governor Yoruba
Chief of Army Staff Yoruba
Customs Boss Yoruba
Prisons Boss Yoruba
Chief of Staff Yoruba
FIRS Boss Yoruba
NIMC Boss Yoruba
Police IG Yoruba
Etc
Etc
Etc

This is gradual destruction of Nigeria's diversity and rubbishing of federal character
we don't have real politics of good governance in Nigeria. Buhari did his. Tinubu is doing his Even the third one Obi will even bad than those one the way he allow one ethnic to dominate his 2023 political campaign as if there was no any other Tribe in his political party. No good politic but ethnicity display full everywhere.
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by franchasofficia: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
adekolaelect:
we don't have real politics of good governance in Nigeria. Buhari did his. Tinubu is doing his Even the third one Obi will even bad than those one the way he allow one ethnic to dominate his 2023 political campaign as if there was no any other Tribe in his political party. No good politic but ethnicity display full everywhere.
Shut up.

Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani politicians refused to join Labor party calling it Igbo party. Even the ones that joined were all sabotaging Peter Obi's presidential campaign movement. Arabambi and co are livinf examples.

Igbos had to rally around Obi to encourage him when other tribe's politicians refused to work for him.

It was youths from every tribe that made up their minds to vote for Obi as a way of ushering in new dream in Nigeria, but they are mostly inexperienced youths scared of being bullied or targeted by their tribe's politicians, so none agreed to volunteer or work for Obi, so Igbos volunteered.

Another reason they didn't want to work for Obi was because Obi refused to doll out billions for them to steal and share like Tinubu was dolling out from Lagos state treasury.

You also saw some Labor party officials in Southwest and Northwest that came out few days to the election to lambast Obi that he will lose since he refused to give them money to work for him, who does that to his party flagbearer if they ever had good intention?
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by UnfairLife7(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Òdè akindanidani. Oponu radarada. It is your father’s house that has become the headquarters of hunger.

Hunger yen de lo ma ba ti e je.

Very negative slowpoke, may life continue to be unfair to you as you named yourself. Arindin jatijati….

😂😂😂😂😂
olodo

Your miserable life and that of your entire family lives shall experience what Nigeria is today. Your life shall be a replica of Nigeria 🤣🤣

Amen🙏
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by adekolaelect(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
Shut up.

Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani politicians refused to join Labor party calling it Igbo party. Even the ones that joined were all sabotaging Peter Obi's presidential campaign movement. Arabambi and co are livinf examples.

Igbos had to rally around Obi to encourage him when other tribe's politicians refused to work for him.

It was youths from every tribe that made up their minds to vote for Obi as a way of ushering in new dream in Nigeria, but they are mostly inexperienced youths scared of being bullied or targeted by their tribe's politicians, so none agreed to volunteer or work for Obi, so Igbos volunteered.

Another reason they didn't want to work for Obi was because Obi refused to doll out billions for them to steal and share like Tinubu was dolling out from Lagos state treasury.

You also saw some Labor party officials in Southwest and Northwest that came out few days to the election to lambast Obi that he will lose since he refused to give them money to work for him, who does that to his party flagbearer if they ever had good intention?

Too much stories no dey bring sense.
Re: Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor by ivandrag0n: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
olodo

Your miserable life and that of your entire family lives shall experience what Nigeria is today. Your life shall be a replica of Nigeria 🤣🤣

Amen🙏

😂😂😂😂😂….the more I read severe frustrations & brimming anger from this nincompoop child of a harlot, the more I get excited and energised…😂😂😂😂

O ti dun oponu ara e, o fẹ ke…😂😂😂😂

Alale o ni san e….. O ni ribatise…

You will wail and gnash your teeth till you go and meet your father satan who owns that your heart that’s filled with deep hate. Ko ni yẹ. 😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun / Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.