Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) (59788 Views)

Severance Packages Of Retired CBN Deputy Governors Will Surprise Nigerians / Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit / Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by FuckTheMod: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Elidrisy20: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
How much be 1 dollar for market
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Hezmatosky: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
All hail the great Jagaban himself for this good Appointments in the right direction!! Kudos to Mr President!!
Suffer will kee u kiss
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by CapitalHYC(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fulaninigger:
How do you know the boys of Muhammad Dattijo are very energetic?

I tire o 😂😂😂 Foolish write up

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by bigdawg7: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
I’m not impressed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Fulaninigger: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lol grin grin grin
CapitalHYC:

I tire o 😂😂😂 Foolish write up

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Pakute: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Basic123:

She is the special adviser on policy coordination
True that.. just expecting an upgrade, maybe an MD/CEO of an agency.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by obyno82: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
All hail the great Jagaban himself for this good Appointments in the right direction!! Kudos to Mr President!!

You are fast becoming a nuisance for posting stupid comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by jimmyvic(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
This Emem lady too qualify abeg.
BTW, from Biochemistry to Business Administration?
Naija no be yeye country?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Omoawoke2(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Why is there no Yoruba among the deputy governors
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Alliswell248: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
tivta:
Rubbish
He has started employing his pawns in to power

Read.....olodo and stop disgracing your education.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nice . Potentials everywhere not riffraffs nd tribal bigots
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Coronavirus1: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Non is bad they are all good

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Alliswell248: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
obyno82:

No mortal man can cure your sadistic dna.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Think9ja(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
After reading this, I now know why people pay for resume writing service...

Notice how his course of study was not mentioned? Because Nigerians are expecting a seasoned economist or an experienced banker.

Alas, we got a public administration

Wetin concern me?

Nigeria no fit better, whether you believe it or not.

It is what it is

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by pharmagba: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
obyno82:

Me think you are the nuisance, just my observation

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Alliswell248: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Elidrisy20:
How much be 1 dollar for market

Are you spending dollar here?
Check 1 usd is more than 1300 Korean currency.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Acekidc4(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
obyno82:

Are you not Stupid yourself for quoting a Stupid Comment 🙄🤨🤔

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Addme: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
animatron47:
They look like they can handle the job well. cool
They always look like that on paper until they start their abnormal policies. Infact Emefiele was over qualify as at the time he was appointed but ended up as the worst CBN governor ever.
I just hope they deliver.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Shimran(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fulaninigger:
How do you know the boys of Muhammad Dattijo are very energetic?
grin
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Acekidc4(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Suffer will kee u kiss

See this Suffer head dey wish him family not me to suffer

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pakute:
Jagaban appointed Elrufai's boy. Hadiza Bala Usman still dey wait her own appointment.

She's been appointed adviser since, one among the first batch.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Switruth: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
animatron47:
same was said about Emefiele
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by rolams(m): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
See intimidation!

I was checking if I will see something like university of Maiduguri or something but all Na obodo oyinbo certificate I dey see!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Bluntemperor: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
animatron47:

Yeah Bro,they looked:
- Competent
- Capable
- have Capacity
- with Public Trust.
They looked Proudly Bankers.
In fact,I'm hearing some names here for the first time!
May God helped them, Succeed,in their very Big Tasks ahead!.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by garfield1: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
fergie001:
PHILIP C IKEAZOR

Philip C. Ikeazor has over 30 years’ experience in the financial services industry. He has held various board positions notably as the CEO of Keystone Bank Limited, CEO of Ecobank Kenya Limited, Executive Director, Union Bank Nigeria, Director of Union Bank UK PLC, and Director of the Orient Bank Uganda. Philip also served as a member of the governing board of ICRISAT –International Crop Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics, India (a member of the World Bank-led Consultative Group on International Agric. Research).

Philip has a BSc. Economics from the University of Buckingham UK. He is an Alumnus of Wharton-CEIBS-IESE Business School Global CEO Programme and attended executive programmes at Harvard Business School and Wharton School of Business.

He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, Fellow Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.

Where is he from

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by garfield1: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
bigdawg7:
I’m not impressed

Why
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by iamtardey: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
SHRINE TONIGHT LETS SMOKE AND DANCE TILL ANYTIME it’s fucking FRIDAY idc
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Think9ja(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
emonis88:
All hail d jagaban, d aristocrat, but tomorrow we il also hail any sitting president for his appointments either good r bad o! But I ve a feeling that Nigerians go shout at d end of d day o! This man is setting up something o!
Wetin be the something? Talk am now make we hear.
I sha know say dollar cannot go back to 500/Naira..

See, Nigeria no fit better, whether na Chukuma, or Kunle, or Shehu ...
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Pakute: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

She's been appointed adviser since, one among the first batch.
Yeah, i now remember. I think she deserves an upgrade.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by kyuniii(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Racoon:
What a gwan here?
Nothing a gwan man, Jah bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Party Delegate Flaunts The New Car He Bought Just After Party Primaries / APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. / 5 Nigerian Television Series That Held Us Spellbound This Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.