Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) (59807 Views)

Severance Packages Of Retired CBN Deputy Governors Will Surprise Nigerians / Jigawa: Governor, Deputy, Emir Shun Osinbajo’s Visit / Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by icankel: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2023
edoncast:
On this one as a typical yoruba boy from Ijebu ,Jagaban did not get the appointment of the new CBN governor right. I am of the belief that CBN governor should be someone who have vast experience at CBN or probably someone with wide knowledge of banking but one thing is sure

Baba doesn't appoint quack .The jagaban i know will not mess up with Nigeria economy by appointing someone that will drag the country backward and for those shouting marginalization or talking about ethnical sentiments from Jagaban,can i ask you a question

Will you say all those shits you always say about his appointments if he have been appointing people from your tribe?

And moreso,do you all wanna reap where you'll did not sow ?

Or better still,you'll wanna eat your cake and have it .

You guys should chill,if Obi doesn't come in 2027,Atiku gonna cum.

My point exactly??

Go and queue ,Won ma ki yin ko tii kan yin
whether the new CBN governor is from ur village it won't stop u from buying fuel at N630 gas at N800 and foodstuffs at high rates. So chill and tighten ur seatbelt

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Blazebond(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2023
"Cardoso" ,is he from Venezuela? All this Lagos Yorubas with their self-styled names dey make me laugh,them be like drink when you don use water over dilute,I don't have time to read all those his many qualifications because all won't be necessary if he doesn't do well,my own be say he must be a smart and creative guy because he is going to be the person to drive this our tattered economy back to the glory days.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Kingzjayzee: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2023
That Philip guy looks like Emefiele. 😏
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by lexy2014: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Acekidc4:

He thought Buhari could fix it but Buhari failed to😔

How did he think that? Are u saying he didn't know what buhari could do or couldn't do?

Is it the same thoughts Tinubu is having here
Acekidc4:
All hail the great Jagaban himself for this good Appointments in the right direction!! Kudos to Mr President!!

How did buhari fail?

When did buhari fail?
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by lexy2014: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2023
edoncast:
On this one as a typical yoruba boy from Ijebu ,Jagaban did not get the appointment of the new CBN governor right. I am of the belief that CBN governor should be someone who have vast experience at CBN or probably someone with wide knowledge of banking but one thing is sure

Baba doesn't appoint quack .The jagaban i know will not mess up with Nigeria economy by appointing someone that will drag the country backward and for those shouting marginalization or talking about ethnical sentiments from Jagaban

Tinubu said he made buhari president. Going by your boast above, how well did buhari do concerning the economy?

Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by lexy2014: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2023
icankel:
whether the new CBN governor is from ur village it won't stop u from buying fuel at N630 gas at N800 and foodstuffs at high rates. So chill and tighten ur seatbelt

You are blessed. It's possible that he is still living with his parents
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Think9ja(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
membranus:

If you are this pessimistic about Nigeria, and never happy about anything concerning the country, then what are you still doing there? Please take a gander and gerrout of it.

Attack the message and not the messenger. Where has your optimism taken Nigeria to in 63 years? My realism has made me prepared my mind against every thing that will come up.
Whether you're optimism or not, it will dawn on you.

Nigeria will never go anywhere based on this current structure. In fact, we'll be once of the worst places on earth in 20 years if we continue operating this very system

Sai Anjima'
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Chucks13: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hezmatosky:

If you must know bro, am not based in Nigeria, though once in a while i do come. But come to think of it, you're doing shakara because you dey hustle dey get chop money feed your family abi? Do you know in Germany where i do based, it is a taboo for you to hustle to feed your family, and if government or police catch you eh, you're in soup bro. At your age you're still hustling. What's that your name again? Chuks! Stop smoking, you hear

Hahahaha very funny dude. Alright pls what part of Germany do you live and let me educate about Germany?

Mr man I have gone there pursued and conquered. Can't stop laughing I comes to Germsny, Belgium, Amsterdam, Dublin, UK etc now for business I no longer stays full time in Europe beside I hot my EU citizenship as far back 2005 that is why I'm laughing at your comment.

I already conquered bro and I'm doing excellently well in my business in Nigeria. If you want to hear more let me know. I'm just here to catch cruise bro.

Just dey laugh your comment I swear. I crossed the bridge far far back long ago bro.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Birniwa(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
tivta:
Rubbish
He has started employing his pawns in to power

That's necessary. If Peter Obi had won this election, we would definitely have CHINEDUs and EBUKAs into all the sectors of power.
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Elidrisy20: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Alliswell248:

Are you spending dollar here?
Check 1 usd is more than 1300 Korean currency.

at least dem get good leaders, better health care system, stable electricity,e.t.c
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by 3seriez(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
frog12:
and what did he do in kaduna under el-rufai??
another politician.

Lol. You want me to start listing his achievements. As you said another politician. grin
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by truthhurtsnaira: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
These Blackies will continue to help the rich get richer LOL
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by dheilaw1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
tivta:
Rubbish
He has started employing his pawns in to power
you never drink hypo?
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Tundex911: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Where's my profile biko?
Re: Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) by Edembasilprutus(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Emem Usoro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.