Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges (27779 Views)

Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by condralbedez: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
undecided
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by kelvinunilag: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
Audio sack make una dey decieve una self
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by fredoooooo: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Well-done sir
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by doggedfighter(f): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
tejpot:
That's how you know a man that doesn't tolerate nonsense. Not all these yeye blind-eyes on the judiciary parroters aka Gbajues and their relegated baby-voiced twitter/X-leader.

Mumu talk
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by yommen: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
An Obidient to the core cheesy

Nuisance to the core.
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by tejpot(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
doggedfighter:

Mumu talk
By ipon ri ponri awon to bi e grin
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Bluntemperor: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Overzealous commissioner!

God bless Our Govnr - A. Yussuf- for acting swiftly!
This Commissioner forgot that he came to serve the Masses not self serving!
This is how to emboldened our Democracy all over Nigeria,then Public will have more Confidence!
No Nonsense!
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Gandrova: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
Scripture5:
As he should. Good riddance
To bad rubbish
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by tejpot(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Same Kano Gov you guys have been insulting
Who is you guys. Do I look like I have no job to you?
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by CJStarz: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
The Governor is too autocratic! Ain't there other ways of correcting an offender? Sacking this guy may now put the lives of the tribunal members in grave danger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Segzy19: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
DSS should invite him to interrogate him and make him sign an undertaking for peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Yankee101: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by azikiweironsi(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
If it was the leader of Gbajue party and his headless mobs, he will look other side pretending he did not hear anything.
His headless chickens did more than this but the Lamba Nanu the Agulu pretender claiming first from third position would never utter a word.
I didn't mention any names o.
But I'm sure his headless chickens must grunt because they are p..I..g.
If you are one of the p..I..gidiots sure the floor is open.
The headless monkeys.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Lama70(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Over sabi plus eye service Don comot this one for work. Chikena.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Igboslayer: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
tejpot:
That's how you know a man that doesn't tolerate nonsense. Not all these yeye blind-eyes on the judiciary parroters aka Gbajues and their relegated baby-voiced twitter/X-leader.
You cannot intimidate judges and demand justice in their court. Judges are not robots, they will surely react. The all eyes on the judiciary backfired seriously, I hope those dunce repeat the same antics against the Supreme Court judges so that they can complete the bashing they deserve. Awon Werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by abobote: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good, eye service kee him there
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Gboom: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
The boy acted foolishly.
He just lost an opportunity because of low I.O.
Majority of his likes written rubbish from time without reprimand
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Pandar01: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Really. You just got a voice.

What happened to those that was violent against voters that refuse to vote their candidate in Lagos ?

What happened to those that openly threatened those that will not vote their party?

Them dey count Igbos join human being?

1 Like

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hikana:
Good one. People should keep their emotions in check
if only Ipob miscreants and pityobi people will learn...
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by BarrElChapo(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Scripture5:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

Scammer beware folks
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by iamtardey: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2023
Hmm I just dey dey reason life… e go farrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by iamtardey: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Scammer beware folks
I no get sika

1 Like

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by viceddy95(m): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2023
Scripture5:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
G.TBank
Keep opening different accounts everyday to scam innocent people….don’t go and look for work ,fowl…
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Checkwell: 12:31am On Sep 16, 2023
Scripture5:
G.TBank

Fake! Go and sit down.
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by viceddy95(m): 12:32am On Sep 16, 2023
Mesusk:
Please I really need your help, I had to change my moniker to plead for help, I'm in a financial difficulty at the moment, any help no matter how small will be deeply appreciated, thanks and GOD bless

bank account number: 2 2 5 3 3 4 1 3 5 8 zenith bank.
You are not serious,,,you are looking for help with pride…
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by tejpot(m): 12:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Igboslayer:
You cannot intimidate judges and demand justice in their court. Judges are not robots, they will surely react. The all eyes on the judiciary backfired seriously, I hope those dunce repeat the same antics against the Supreme Court judges so that they can complete the bashing they deserve. Awon Werey
They will truly measure high on duncemeter. grin
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Haywhy3579: 1:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Really. You just got a voice.

What happened to those that was violent against voters that refuse to vote their candidate in Lagos ?

What happened to those that openly threatened those that will not vote their party?
maybe u shld go and kill them abi why are u asking foolish question. by now reality shld have overcome ur emotions. my brother open ur eye and stop living in the past..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari Meets APC Governors In Aso Rock / CCECC Railway Scholarships: List Of Public Officials Who ‘Hijacked’ It / Abuja Master Plan: Why Wike Must Demolish Aso Villa – Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.