Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges (27794 Views)

Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by amnesty7: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2023
Scripture5:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
An e-almajiri spotted.
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by 77up(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2023
olayinka57:
Learn fullstack development on Coursera @3K only instead of $49 and earn a professional certificate interested send me a message on wass appp numba @siggy

Note: if you are having trust issue I will do the subscription first before you pay me

What you'll learn
Master the most up-to-date practical skills and tools that full stack developers use in their daily roles
Learn how to deploy and scale applications using Cloud Native methodologies and tools such as Containers, Kubernetes, Microservices, and Serverless
Develop software with front-end development languages and tools such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, and Bootstrap
Build your GitHub portfolio by applying your skills to multiple labs and hands-on projects, including a capstone
Chai with 3k😳

But na just introduction una go brush through o😂
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by wasuka14(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2023
Sacking alone is not the way. He must be arrested and jail for issuing threat to Our Judiciary. He must use as a scape goat, so that many of these obidients miscreants sending audio and media threat and eyes on Judiciary everyday can also learn and be properly guided, to know the boundary they can go.

fergie001:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kano-gov-fires-commissioner-who-threatened-judges/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1694810805

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7841879/adamu-aliyu-issues-death-threat#125810324
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Faposky95: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
An Obidient to the core cheesy

Now that's being obidient.
Proud we have leadership like this.
Iif it was a state like Ogun.....he would probably get away with it......
Yes, this is wat they want to force down the masses throat
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by MrBONE2(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2023
Lorddominic:
My anger towards these opportunists like this useless sacked commissioner is that after they've incited their followers to act violently and pick up arms, they'll lock themselves up in their palatial mansions or penthouse while their gullible followers machete themselves to pieces...

grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Okwyjesus(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Haywhy3579:

maybe u shld go and kill them abi why are u asking foolish question. by now reality shld have overcome ur emotions. my brother open ur eye and stop living in the past..

Am not emotional bro.
Sentiment and bigotry is destroying this country beyond what we know.

We must speak out when something is wrong
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Advancedman(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by AskProf: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Scripture5:
May God protect his people

Anthony M. Okeke, shame unto you.

Shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark, Ekweremadu Leave NASS Premises Without Convoy, Aides / We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi / Seun Fakorede: Oyo PDP Daucus Calls For Nullification Of Commissioner Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.