Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges (27796 Views)

Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Haywhy3579: 1:18am On Sep 16, 2023
azikiweironsi:
If it was the leader of Gbajue party and his headless mobs, he will look other side pretending he did not hear anything.
His headless chickens did more than this but the Lamba Nanu the Agulu pretender claiming first from third position would never utter a word.
I didn't mention any names o.
But I'm sure his headless chickens must grunt because they are p..I..g.
If you are one of the p..I..gidiots sure the floor is open.
The headless monkeys.
bro this ur comment sweet my belle well

2 Likes

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by fabolouz1(m): 1:54am On Sep 16, 2023
He has crossed the line.
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 16, 2023
Scripture5:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

You have not eaten anything since "yesterday in the morning" in the past one month and you are still alive. Be more creative in your deception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by PaNnamdi: 3:49am On Sep 16, 2023
tejpot:
That's how you know a man that doesn't tolerate nonsense. Not all these yeye blind-eyes on the judiciary parroters aka Gbajues and their relegated baby-voiced twitter/X-leader.
Abeg

No be only nonsense.them dey threaten judge behind close doors aboki commissioner go threaten judge for open doorway grin
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by iampeterben(m): 4:06am On Sep 16, 2023
The governor is setting good standards. Always learn to control your emotions in all ramifications.
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by BALLOSKI: 4:24am On Sep 16, 2023
As a person, you must learn to control your heart, your eyes, your mouth, your hands and legs. If these things are controlled, you have won.
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Blueace247(f): 4:33am On Sep 16, 2023
Scripture5:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
G.TBank

Stop spamming naira land and get your lazy ass to work..if na ashawo go and do..
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by oyeb15: 4:44am On Sep 16, 2023
The shit he's licking is too sweet in his mouth to be cut short.
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by okorogodwin4(m): 4:55am On Sep 16, 2023
What did Tinubu say when Asari Dokubo was brandishing ,AK47 on a national television what did Tinubu say when MC olomo was traigthening to keep voters shame to the mandate thief and his. guilable poor followers
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:31am On Sep 16, 2023
Hikana:
Good one. People should keep their emotions in check
obedients Take the advise seriously
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 16, 2023
The nigerian judiciary is culpable.the tribunal may remove the current governor with influence from tinubu and ganduje and replaced him with an apc governor.
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by backtovillage: 6:02am On Sep 16, 2023
Jailing them is a better option.
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by saintnegroid(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2023
Edoreborn:
See person wey dey threaten fire wey fresh like new born baby,,ds one fit lift stone so? All because e wan protect im pot of soup,,e dey form Voltron... bastard..
how many children do you have now? Because no be today pikin you be as you mention * Voltron*
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by eldoradoxx: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2023
If it was APC, the men would be never have been sacked. Such a party that tolerates and allows unguarded statements by its appointees in government. I commend NNPP for showing APC what leadership is all about.
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by BluntCrazeMan: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2023
E reach to sack..

Public officials (officers) should be mindful of the things they say.,, no matter their sides, bias, or emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Laanike50(f): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2023
Welcome development
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2023
Governorship Tribunal booting .....
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2023
Mr Governor, sacking them is not enough, charge them to court for trial.

That is Threat to life and deformation of character!
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Very commendable. Our judiciary shouldn't be threatened in whatever manner
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Pat081: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2023
Because he knows what Tinubu can do and undo
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Matrix137(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2023
Okay
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by MrFly(m): 7:11am On Sep 16, 2023
He met his waterloo
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Tozocalamity: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by NutritionGuru: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2023
Fruits of the New Democracy has started:

1 Share

Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Awesome01(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2023
Sack or no sack. Those guys are security threats to our community.

DSS should pick them up and interrogate them.
Grill them and they will soon be divulging more secrets into the open.

They are speaking out the minds of their godfathers, and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Quiet should not be mistaken as peace o.

I trust the U.S. and Russia. Their CIA and KGB would already be tracking every of their movements now. But until multitude of people die from bombings and banditry DSS will not know what to do.
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Jonjam269: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Deluded obidots should learn from this, always peddle falsehood and wailing
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Ikpaitid: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2023
doggedfighter:
That's one handsome commissioner there !

If it's the second guy in the picture.

I don't care who sacked who angry
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Ikpaitid: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2023
You like men?
Re: Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges by Major7: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2023
Scripture5:
G.TBank

I honestly support giving but it's seems you've turned it into an avenue to play on people's intelligence, taking them for granted and scamming. You've been begging for more than six months that I can remember cry Get a job now, begging isn't a hobby 😔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture / Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 / EFCC Uncovers Religious Sect Laundering Money For Terrorists - Olukoyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.