Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley (23780 Views)

The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid / A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Fira09(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2023
siofra:
Tiff!

After dancing on Snapchat abi

This man literally posted a video on Snapchat of himself dancing hours after Mohbad's death, something I saw with my two Koro koro eyes. Lol who's he deceiving People who want to pretend they are logical thinkers??
It's a parody account.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by nairalee(m): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2023
Naira, u took too long to release this.
I've never been your fan but I've been embarrassed by baseless allegations
Everyone kept saying Naira killed Mohbad but noone ever attempted to say exactly how.
Noone even bothered to request for an Autopsy

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by farouk1989: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2023
southsouthking:
Those are sensible questions he was asking there.

Nigerians can sometimes become too emotional.
Bro..forget that thing. He is using reverse psychology, playing on our intelligence to look like as if he cares

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by omoyeni37: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Marley abi wetin be your name, abeg gettat!!
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Jerrick(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Liar
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Bluezy13(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Hmmm...

The questions are reasonable.
That's all I can say.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by remsonik(f): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Crazy artists
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Bluezy13(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2023
farouk1989:

Bro..forget that thing. He is using reverse psychology, playing on our intelligence to look like as if he cares

Do you have any evidence against Marley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Samuel1402(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2023
ok
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Recruitaddict: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2023
The PR Juggernauts have delivered on this one, but it doesn’t exonerate the entire Marlian team from foul play.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Major7: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2023
siofra:
Tiff!

After dancing on Snapchat abi

This man literally posted a video on Snapchat of himself dancing hours after Mohbad's death, something I saw with my two Koro koro eyes. Lol who's he deceiving People who want to pretend they are logical thinkers??

He can't fool us in anyway. God will bring His judgement upon naira-nonsense swiftly 🙏
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by sameks08(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2023
But you truly wish him death and we are aware

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by PrinceofSarcasm: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2023
Ginaz:
he's using reverse psychology on us to play out his emotions like he cared for mohbad. it won't fly !

there are countless videos of naira marley harassing him before he died, he didn't care one bit about the mental condition or welfare of the poor boy.

actions speak louder than words, I'd take his actions than this poetry he wrote for the glam. he never cared for the wellbeing of mohbad.

Tis joblessness worrying you take it to twitter aka X .

Elon musk pays people for tweets that get alot of views. Use your energy to earn money
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Bluezy13(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2023
b3llo:
Naira Marley knows who harmed him. The truth will be unravel in due time.

Do you have evidence that he knows ?

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by bigfoot79(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2023
Naira is attempting to divert opinions away from himself!!!
Guys!!! He even said MATRIAN[color=#990000][/color] Which label is called Martian in Naija !!!
(Nobody should tell me it's auto correct oh)
He either knows what he's doing or don't give hoot about the poor soul's death!
He must be investigated and that Sam Larry too and all the drug dealers supplying Moh

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by SenecaTheYonger: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2023
Ginaz:
he's using reverse psychology on us to play out his emotions like he cared for mohbad. it won't fly !

there are countless videos of naira marley harassing him before he died, he didn't care one bit about the mental condition or welfare of the poor boy.

actions speak louder than words, I'd take his actions than this poetry he wrote for the glam. he never cared for the wellbeing of mohbad.

Nigerians are so stupid. He’s using reverse psychology acting like he doesn’t understand whats going on. He’s a very clever sociopath.

The average Nigerian with Low Iq doesn’t stand a chance, like this absolute idi*t below

illicit:
Better

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by obembet(f): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2023
southsouthking:

God bless you. .. many people hate Naira cos if his political choice, I don't know if he's hand is clean but if we want to say the truth, I think those questions need to be answer before we suspect or blame anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Bluezy13(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2023
Jerrick:
Liar
Murderer

This is not a mere allegation.
Do you have evidence that he is a liar and a murderer?
Can you bring that forward in a court, if summoned?
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Menclothing: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2023
In this life stay away from people that will make you addicted and throw you to street
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Bluezy13(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2023
bigfoot79:
Naira is attempting to divert opinions away from himself!!!
Guys!!! He even said MATRIAN[color=#990000][/color] Which label is called Martian in Naija !!!
(Nobody should tell me it's auto correct oh)
He either knows what he's doing or don't give hoot about the poor soul's death!
He must be investigated and that Sam Larry too and all the drug dealers supplying Moh

Do you have evidence that those you mentioned are drug dealers who supplied Mohbad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by southsouthking(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2023
farouk1989:

I don't disagree with your observations, but at least let's answer those questions first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by illicit(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Nigerians are so stupid. He’s using reverse psychology acting like he doesn’t understand whats going on. He’s a very clever sociopath.

The average Nigerian with Low Iq doesn’t stand a chance, like this absolute idi*t below

Excuse me
Are you insane?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by benuejosh: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Too much pressure for a 27 year old guy, the pressure, bullying and frustration you guys(Malians) put on him is more than the one Tinubu can carry as a president
i tell you.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by buzorcharles(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2023
Wetin stop u? Rubbish
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by 77up(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2023
Ginaz:
I hate heartless souls and naira Marley is a heartless human being.

he wants to claim he's really interested in knowing the situation surrounding the demise of mohbad when he literally harassed him till he gave up hope in life.

Sam Larry is a friend to naira Marley who joined in the abuse too, Did naira marley called sam to order or at a point in time told him to desist from tormenting mohbad? he never tried to make life easy for the dead boy while he was alive.

now he's coming to form a saint and clean his dirty image. it's people like naira Marley that will pour sand into your eyes and ask after your eyesight in same breath.

very heartless evil drug addict, failed cultist. he will surely meet his match one day.
I think he's asking a very good questions that needs to be worked on. Good things is investigators won't work with emotion.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by jubrilELsudan: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2023
ODE

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Ewedegubbler: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2023
Enough of this mohbad nonsense

U guys are hyping him like he was a Fela or Davido whilst in real sense 99 percent of us never ever heard about him until de day he died

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Reelmii: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by 77up(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2023
southsouthking:

I'm telling you my brother, we are too emotional in this part of the world. Even if he's a culprit, he's asking some great questions that needs to be worked on there.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Reelmii: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Enough of this mohbad nonsense

U guys are hyping him like he was a Fela or Davido whilst in real sense 99 percent of us never ever heard about him until de day he died
if u never heard of him,, its ur loss.....allow people who loved him to do their thing....next time u see a thread about him just pass....

U dont need to know everybody....and u cannot tell people how to mourn their favourite.....

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Chidiebere And Chidmma Aneke Lovely In New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim And Angela Okorie Engage In A Dance-off In Owerri (video) / Tboss Stuns In Beautiful Beach Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.