Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley (23783 Views)

The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid / A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Daniluv1(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2023
Leebeedo:
I don't really know this guy but he seems popular in Nigeria. I also watched his dad's interview where he talked about his son getting treated for ear infection by a local nurse. Lastly, I saw a picture of his corpse with his neck twisted because the "casket is too small" which doesn't make sense. To be honest, I suspect MENINGITIS and we shouldn't be quick to blame someone else for his death. The ear infection must have traveled to his brain which led to the swelling of the meninges and subsequently meningitis. Twisted neck is a classic symptom of meningitis and unfortunately, discovered at death.

Common stop all these trash talks okay
It is so obvious that his neck was bent to fit in the casket because he was taller than the casket.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Neddstark: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Naira Marley, Sam larry nobody's saying you killed Mkhbad, but you niggaz need to go to police and make a statement. Your bullying, physical attacks and many more tried to frustrate the poor boy's life.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by famology(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2023
southsouthking:
Those are sensible questions he was asking there.

Nigerians can sometimes become too emotional.

Very sensible questions. Something is obviously wrong somewhere. I thought he had a family. Not even an autopsy to confirm what killed him? Why the rush to bury him in that shabby manner? Where is his father? Who authorised his hurried and shabby burial? The young man is not a muslim for God's sake. Alot of conspiracy here. His close associates and family have alot of questions to answer.

Naira Marley's questions are the best I've seen on this matter. Others have just been all about emotions and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Dshocker(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
southsouthking:
Those are sensible questions he was asking there.

Nigerians can sometimes become too emotional.

Just listen to yourself, when there are so many evidence that shows that Nairamarley is behind his death.

Well, as far as i am concerned, if it were to be my brother, those men will go down, one by one.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Gadafi001(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
wink
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
....guys let's think!
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by BALLOSKI: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Befitting burial for your so called brother whom for so long you subjected to all kind of abuses? Someone you made to look like a mad man and demarketed? You're mad!
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Rikaxe9432: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by FaradayIQ: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
He deserves a befitting burial, of course he did, after you and your good for nothing crews intimidated and frustrate the holy boy to early grave, it will never be well with you naira Marley and Sammy Larry, oloriburuku, you guys will no know peace, AMEN.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Sleekfingers: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Some Nigerians and their stupidity. They have already concluded that Naira Marley killed him......
No wonder they go about killing innocent people, by jungle justice.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Chetas81(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
TheDemola:
This seams like an alibi to me.

Mohbad's death said something like the injection the nurse gave him and now Nairamarley is also talking about it, despite the viral videos on social media. His corpse needs to be exhumed and subjected to autopsy
black African don't do things right
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by southsouthking(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dshocker:

Just listen to yourself, when there are so many evidence that shows that Nairamarley is behind his death.

Well, as far as i am concerned, if it were to be my brother, those men will go down, one by one.

I'll be glad to know one of the many evidence.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by bigfoot79(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bluezy13:

Do you have evidence that those you mentioned are drug dealers who supplied Mohbad?

How does your question logically stems from my comment ?
Who did I mention as his drug dealer ?

The problem is psycho-spiritual
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by jonnieoneng: 5:12am On Sep 17, 2023
TheDemola:
This seams like an alibi to me.

Mohbad's death said something like the injection the nurse gave him and now Nairamarley is also talking about it, despite the viral videos on social media. His corpse needs to be exhumed and subjected to autopsy

And will that bring back the Dead?

We must learn to let go and let God!

Who so ever is culpable in the unfortunate demise of this young Man will get what's coming to him or her.

Rest in Peace Mohbad!
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Bozzy001(m): 2:13am On Sep 23, 2023
Rubbiish:

They had issues doesn't necessarily mean he was responsible for his death! People should stop being sentimental & understand that. This case can be likened to that of famous American rappers 2pac & biggie. They had issues, but everyone thought biggie was responsible for 2pac death, they ended up killing an innocent man for nothing in retaliation.
Oga how did you know Biggie was innocent about the killing of Tupac also how are you sure Naira Marley has nothing to do with Mohbad’s demise. Bro you too needs to be arrested and questioned for Imole’s death as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Stuns In Beautiful Beach Photos / Photos From Ice Prince's 30th Birthday Party / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.