Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley (23791 Views)

The Name ”big Wiz” Is Befitting – Don Jazzy Showers Accolades On Wizkid / A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Rubbiish(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2023
Ginaz:
he's using reverse psychology on us to play out his emotions like he cared for mohbad. it won't fly !

there are countless videos of naira marley harassing him before he died, he didn't care one bit about the mental condition or welfare of the poor boy.

actions speak louder than words, I'd take his actions than this poetry he wrote for the glam. he never cared for the wellbeing of mohbad.
They had issues doesn't necessarily mean he was responsible for his death! People should stop being sentimental & understand that. This case can be likened to that of famous American rappers 2pac & biggie. They had issues, but everyone thought biggie was responsible for 2pac death, they ended up killing an innocent man for nothing in retaliation.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Boldideas: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2023
TheDemola:
https://instagram.com/stories/nairamarley/3192628511792453497?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

https://instagram.com/stories/nairamarley/3192634027587474933?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxOaEflLsRS/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

I listened to his music and watched his video after his demise, and I noticed two things, he sings like Marley because he loved him so much, secondly he is a shy guy. My conclusion is that his death was caused by someone in their circle who is envious of him.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by 77up(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
Enough of this mohbad nonsense

U guys are hyping him like he was a Fela or Davido whilst in real sense 99 percent of us never ever heard about him until de day he died
Truly, many have never heard of him before,even myself I heard his name the day he died but guy calm down, he's dead, he's not coming back again !
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2023
Ginaz:
he's using reverse psychology on us to play out his emotions like he cared for mohbad. it won't fly !

there are countless videos of naira marley harassing him before he died, he didn't care one bit about the mental condition or welfare of the poor boy.

actions speak louder than words, I'd take his actions than this poetry he wrote for the glam. he never cared for the wellbeing of mohbad.
Please edit your profile photo. The fuel 300 is now 600 to 650 naira, we dey see shege ooo and it still 2023 , change the dollars and too and our police are still the reason why mohbad harassed consistently, oyinbo won't even wait for Petition if video surface online before them picked up people, even ordinary kicking cats, them reset footballer brains but here they burn suspects and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Ginaz(f): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2023
obembet:

God bless you. .. many people hate Naira cos if his political choice, I don't know if he's hand is clean but if we want to say the truth, I think those questions need to be answer before we suspect or blame anyone

what will these stupid questions do for mohbad? the questions should not be coming from the same evil person who made life difficult for him cos it's a mockery for naira marley to be asking stupid questions when he suffered him while he was alive.

who want kill person , Na dey ask questions pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by DevilSignature: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2023
post=125821702:
From inception we recognized Mohbad was a force to be reckoned with. His music gave so many people love and light. Mohbad touched us all with his heartfelt lyrics, story telling, infectious smile and energy. The news of his passing has left us with a permanent hole in our hearts.

RIP IMOLENIZATION

U self wan roast vulture on top of this matter too
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by TrumpDonald2: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2023
TheDemola:
This seams like an alibi to me.

Mohbad's death said something like the injection the nurse gave him and now Nairamarley is also talking about it, despite the viral videos on social media. His corpse needs to be exhumed and subjected to autopsy
The guy was obviously killed. There's a video online of Larry's voice saying that all stations have been settled, no case to answer concerning moh's death.
The nurse needs to be brought in for questioning.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by israelmao(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2023
There're many versions of stories what led or caused his death but the truth will soon be out in the public space and we shall see the real culprit(s) until then Naira Marley,Imole's cronies and relatives remain suspects.The way he was even hurriedly buried considering his status and stardom leaves roomy room for suspicion.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Kylekent59: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2023
Nigerians will always believe the first story to grease their ears.

It's just like telling a woman " thunder fire you" you told her last night.

The next three days, she died.

People are now accusing you that you killed the woman. That's how Nigerians are seeing Nairamarly.

The police should have investigated his death before being buried. The killer is still out there enjoying life.

What a wicked world!!!!
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by crownprince23: 8:46am On Sep 16, 2023
People abusing Nairae are ignorants. Why would he kill him? Was he with him in the party when he died? Many nigerian youth are complete media illiterates. They follow what the blog carried without using their senses. Mohbad was not killed by gun nor by any weapon, no visible attacks. They said the tragedy occurred while in a show. Who organized the show? Where is the venue of the show? Can any attendees of the said show narrate what actually happened? Those are questions we need to ask not baseless allegations.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Ginaz(f): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Rubbiish:

They had issues doesn't necessarily mean he was responsible for his death! People should stop being sentimental & understand that. This case can be likened to that of famous American rappers 2pac & biggie. They had issues, but everyone thought biggie was responsible for 2pac death, they ended up killing an innocent man for nothing in retaliation.

I didn't say he killed him but the way he made life difficult for mohbad is so horrible.

he's mocking the boy by calling him brother but when he was alive he harassed him, called him names that made people in the music industry distant from him to the extent of cutting off his shows gig, destroying his music equipment to the tune of millions of naira.

why should naira Marley be acting like he cared now? wenti him nonsense questions want do for the boy? didn't Judas kiss Jesus after he sold him?

he's not asking these questions from a place of genuine interest, he's doing so for the sake of having something to say for his music label.

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Bfly: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2023
All thes do not matter to him anymore.
If maly really cares about the guy's fans. He should go ahead and work it out without spewing it. If he meets impedance in the process then he can come with this outbusrt. I don't accuse maly of anything with regard to the guy's death.
But till his death they were no more friends and he didn't wish him well.

No man can hold anything against the dead.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Brushstrokes20: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2023
# medicine after death! undecided
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by FireUpNow(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2023
TheDemola:
This seams like an alibi to me.

Mohbad's death said something like the injection the nurse gave him and now Nairamarley is also talking about it, despite the viral videos on social media. His corpse needs to be exhumed and subjected to autopsy
An alibi indeed. I am eagerly waiting for the police investigation outcome and if a possible an autopsy but as it is now we don't know what caused Mohbad's death. The family nor try oo.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by elitetainment: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2023
From someone who was dancing online just a day after moh died, shattered kor lamba ni,

Only a mad person will fall for this or management stunt. Because he lost 100k followers in 24 hours on Instagram werey wan Kon dey disguise. Oloribu

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by scutches(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2023
Naira Marley might not probably killed him but the pressure and forces put on the poor might led him to do some unthinkable think psychologically or morally that might eventually led to his death…the threat was some much that he might resort to taking drugs or joining any cult just to bring is failing successful career back. Besides, have u gave it to thought about what he’s arguing with his wife on the voice note circulating.pressure too might comes from her. No woman wan marry a failed musician. His family might know something that’s why they are against that lady. Pls am not saying naira Marley is innocent. It pains me, just when am starting to like his music because I don’t just like any musician from the Malian records.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by seunjungle1(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2023
Naira Marley should have known that if he can eventually end the poor guy's life, he(nairmarley) no go know peace again...that boy blood is very thick.

Not that I know the poor boy before but the circumstances surround his death are what drawn me close..

Mohbad, never sleep now..until we avenge for you.

For you marley or how do they call your name...man hunting as begins on you...we will mount you edge to edge, street to street, poll to poll, state to state and country to country.

XXXVTYUVAA23 is the code.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Toluwanise247(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Too much pressure for a 27 year old guy, the pressure, bullying and frustration you guys(Malians) put on him is more than the one Tinubu can carry as a president
People like you need medical attention…..
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Akharmony: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Autopsy alone will clear them of all this question of where, when and how.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by TheDemola: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2023
FireUpNow:

An alibi indeed. I am eagerly waiting for the police investigation outcome and if a possible an autopsy but as it is now we don't know what caused Mohbad's death. The family nor try oo.

I suspect the family, particularly, the dad may have been threatened to quickly bury him, because why the rush? It wasn't even up to 24hrs he died that he was buried.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by TheDemola: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

The guy was obviously killed. There's a video online of Larry's voice saying that all stations have been settled, no case to answer concerning moh's death.
The nurse needs to be brought in for questioning.

I saw it too. Very pathetic. It's that deep that they wanted the guy dead
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Leebeedo(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2023
I don't really know this guy but he seems popular in Nigeria. I also watched his dad's interview where he talked about his son getting treated for ear infection by a local nurse. Lastly, I saw a picture of his corpse with his neck twisted because the "casket is too small" which doesn't make sense. To be honest, I suspect MENINGITIS and we shouldn't be quick to blame someone else for his death. The ear infection must have traveled to his brain which led to the swelling of the meninges and subsequently meningitis. Twisted neck is a classic symptom of meningitis and unfortunately, discovered at death.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Geovanni412(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2023
Bluezy13:

This is not a mere allegation.
Do you have evidence that he is a liar and a murderer?
Can you bring that forward in a court, if summoned?

Naira Marley, probably, did not kill him physically

But from all accounts, he did everything necessary to kill the poor boy psychologically

A person dies when they lose the will to stop living

The only thing Naira Marley can do right now is to transfer the catalog and money earned by Mohbad's music on streaming platforms to his family

If he is not willing to do that, then he is spewing trash.
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by adebwalex(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2023
b3llo:
Naira Marley knows who harmed him. The truth will be unravel in due time.

Media trial Investigation. How do you know that he knows who killed him Allowing Emotion to take over their Senses without proper investigation is an act of Stupidity....

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by aklid(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2023
All those points he made deserves a thorough review and explanation
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2023
idiotz
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by FireUpNow(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2023
TheDemola:

I suspect the family, particularly, the dad may have been threatened to quickly bury him, because why the rush? It wasn't even up to 24hrs he died that he was buried.
Well said. I suspect foul play from the father because I see no reason why he hurriedly buried the young man and as if that was not enough, they got a very small coffin that they had to bend the neck. Even in death he didn't show pity . There are rumours flying around that the late musician's father wants to take his property from his wife so quickly

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by gassbee: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2023
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

The questions are reasonable.
That's all I can say.
very valid question, uptil now d nurse dat administered d injection has not made a single statement not even from d hospital management.
Those Mohbad's freinds hanging around him during his last moments have question to answer
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2023
livinbygrace:
In as much as their is beef between the two of them ,Naira Market could not have killed him.
Mohbad,don join Aye and even held a show organized by Cubana Chief priest a day before his death.
Portable have said it all ,use your brain don’t let anybody use you clear road.

But they said Na eiye mohbad dey together with Marley
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by Matrix137(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2023
Leebeedo:
I don't really know this guy but he seems popular in Nigeria. I also watched his dad's interview where he talked about his son getting treated for ear infection by a local nurse. Lastly, I saw a picture of his corpse with his neck twisted because the "casket is too small" which doesn't make sense. To be honest, I suspect MENINGITIS and we shouldn't be quick to blame someone else for his death. The ear infection must have traveled to his brain which led to the swelling of the meninges and subsequently meningitis. Twisted neck is a classic symptom of meningitis and unfortunately, discovered at death.
Good day sir. Sorry for disturbing you pls can u help me with any amount to buy foodstuffs please?
Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by aktolly54(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2023
b3llo:
Naira Marley knows who harmed him. The truth will be unravel in due time.
They always buried truth in Nigeria, nothing will happen. Police will be bought. Police don't trespass thier boundary otherwise promotion won't come to you in force for years if you like pray from today till next year. You don't want to step on some powerful people toes

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Deserves A Befitting Burial and Justice- Naira Marley by kiddkash(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2023
siofra:
Tiff!

After dancing on Snapchat abi

This man literally posted a video on Snapchat of himself dancing hours after Mohbad's death, something I saw with my two Koro koro eyes. Lol who's he deceiving People who want to pretend they are logical thinkers??
Everything isn't always what it seems you know. I am not saying you are wrong. Just everything isn't always what it seems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine / Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.