Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi (11791 Views)

Inside Info On The PEPT Verdict / Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police / Oke Umurhohwo: The Task Before Edo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Judolisco(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2023
Nonetheless, no neutral, independent-minded person would fail to see that Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi had really weak cases. If a judicial cabal wrote the PEPT judgement, Atiku and Obi made the job easy for the cabal.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by masseratti: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Bigkoko:
I assumed you are educated, so could reason differently from e-rodents. Answer this question for us all.
1. If the first line of calculation in. Algebraic equations is wrong, is it possible to get the right answer at the end of the equation?

If yes, why do teachers mark steps, not end answer.

If no, don't you think we deserve to know the steps he too to get admission, especially as he is linked to the darkest world of bad guys; Drug cartels!

Schooling is like algebraic equations. It follows steps!

Mind you, they not asking for early qualifications as you alleged is because they trust their institutions to fish you, but not until Nigerians with Oluwole certificates like Asiwaju started corrupting the trust.

Right now, expect a thorough beam of search lights on any documentation coming from Nigeria!

have you heard of home schooling before? Are you aware that you might not attend any secondary or primary school and if you write GCE and pass, you are qualified to enter any school in Nigeria after writing matriculation exams eg Jamb?

2 Likes

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by HopeGying: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2023
When money changed hands, even professors bow. It's so unfortunate seeing Farooq disrespecting the apex academic rank to this extent.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by sirpharrell(m): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=Digriz post=125842662][/quote]

If you have left tribal and religious sentiments behind as you claimed, what should concern you should be the veracity of the things he said in the article and not his tribe or religion.
Everybody that has a brain knows that Peter Obi did not win the election, and the petitions against Tinubu were watery. It doesn't matter who you supported, the truth remains the truth.
Saying the truth should not make one a supporter of Tinubu.
I see the way anyone that speaks the truth is hounded and labeled. Even people that were not supporters of Tinubu. Reno, Prof Soyinka and this Prof too.
There are people who supported Obi or wished that he won, but who have brains too.

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2023
If na there money them no go dey waste am in s court angryfocus on Nigeria building and stop the bad blood grin
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by onuman: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Farook Kperogi, everything about the conduct of the 2023 presidential election and the Tribunal judgement on the said election was programmed to be beginning from when the then CJN Oghenhen, was framed and sacked after then president Buhari acted like the prosecutor.
Buhari has established your desire for Nigeria - a possible 24 years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria and the first Muslim-Muslim president-vice president of Nigeria since 1999 - a total distortion of the generally acceptable system of political succession for Nigeria established by those who ushered in democracy in 1999. It's a huge obstacle to the desired integrity of Nigeria.
Kwontinue with writing your rubbish epistles believing that you are writing for children. When the push comes to shove, you and other Islamists of Nigeria shall start to enjoy your Afghanistan 🇦🇫-like country cut out from present Nigeria.

Check BBC documentary archive between 1999-2002 when the sharia wars raged in the far north, a BBC female correspondent in Zamfara state asked Sani Yerima if he didn't believe that his Sharia criminal justice system introduced in the 12 now northern Sharia states of Nigeria, would lead to break up of Nigeria.
Kwontinue to write as if your audience is made up of all stupiid people.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Mordecai(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2023
Of course, it would also be reassuring if the Supreme Court grants legal protection to the technological safeguards that INEC spent billions to acquire in order to assure voters that it would run a credible poll but whose use the tribunal said was optional and discretionary.

How many paragraphs, yet the important issue pertaining to compliance is mentioned at the last paragraph, and just a sentence.

Bias.

onuman:

The judges feigned ignorance of the fact that INEC refused to give out what it should have given freely to the litigants as evidence.
Only in Nigeria would judges feign such ignorance but ask litigants to prove their cases.
All because Islamists in charge of Nigeria have programmed the country over the years of Buhari/APC on this journey.
Will the Supreme Court judges follow the steps of the judges of the PEPT to approve a most primitive method the last presidential election was rigged by the INEC senior staff, and plunge the country into the abyss?

This post addressed the issues.

The petitioners requested the Form EC8As from INEC for their petitions. They even approached the court to compel INEC. INEC still refused.
To build your case, you have to examine your own copies against INEC's and them file your petition.
When it became clear that the "independent" umpire was not going to provide the documents, they had no choice but to improvise.
INEC posited that the copies on IREV are a true copy of the ones they used in declaring the winners.
So, when the petitioners supplied the IREV copies, the PEPT just had to tabulate it and confirm if it was in tandem with what INEC declared. And during the tabulation, INEC would have to account for the over 18k blurred copies.

Somehow, the PEPT overlooked all that and proceeded to tell the petitioners what arguments they should have used. When the petitioners made it clear that counting the votes on IREV means that APC couldn't be declared winner.
If INEC thinks otherwise, they would then have to produce the original Form EC8As.

Hopefully, the SC should order a retrial.

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by onuman: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2023
Dblack:
The petitioners case was made weak because the election umpire cunningly denied to provide sufficient documents for them to prove their case. They could only bank on disqualification of BAT and INEC Guidelines.
So in their final addresses they dwelled on peripherals rather that the election itself.

The judges feigned ignorance of the fact that INEC refused to give out what it should have given freely to the litigants as evidence.
Only in Nigeria would judges feign such ignorance but ask litigants to prove their cases.
All because Islamists in charge of Nigeria have programmed the country over the years of Buhari/APC on this journey.
Will the Supreme Court judges follow the steps of the judges of the PEPT to approve a most primitive method the last presidential election was rigged by the INEC senior staff, and plunge the country into the abyss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Lama70(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2023
slivertongue:
The judge said there was a cabal of judicial bandits in Buhari’s Aso Rock who wrote election tribunal judgements.

uzodinma's case comes to mind.

That Uzodinma's case was the most absurd,and cheeky electoral daylight misjudgement I have ever witnessed.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by onadana: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Of course Farooq can only continue to grandstand deceiving himself and his gullible followers that all the issues raised @ the PEPT are non-issues. He fully knows that all of them will be serious issues of multiple litigations in his adopted country of the United States that have strong institutions.

We can continue to downplay and rationalise all manners of illegalities and unconstitutionality because we have primordial ethno-religio-regional supremacist sentiments or to be politically correct.

Let's stick to legal issues bro,the election wasn't perfect but Atiku and Obi came to the table with emotions not real legalities based on the election itself.All they sort were disqualifications due to technicalities,no real substance on the election it self,over,voting,under voting,voter's disenchantment, violence etc.Even though most of the judges are crooks and kangaroo judgements given the duo made it easy to actualize these crimes.Law is based on facts not emotions.They made the judges decisions easier.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Ikemba007: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2023
This article is about the case that LP presented to the PEPT and lost. Or did they also mention primary and secondary school there?

If they like, they should add it at the Supreme Court and see senior judgement. grin

OkCornel:
Ok…

By the way, Atiku’s legal team is barking up the wrong tree.

No one’s asking for documents Tinubu used for admission to Richard Daley College. Someone whose primary or secondary school details in Nigeria remains a big mystery.

Someone who mentioned all his classmates died in the Biafra war.

I don’t see much coming out of this Chicago State University hullabaloo. No point in getting excited over nothing.

Nigerians prepare yourselves for the Tinubu regime. Sorry, that’s the bitter truth.

Anyways, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Jonjam269: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2023
This is no news, obingo and Dubia landlord are only entertaining their deluded followers. Especially obidots who believed a serial party defector and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years could win presidential poll with a divided opposition, obidots are bunch of wailers who cry wolf when there's none.
Tinubu is your president. You can't do more than what you are known for cry, wail, grunt and peddle falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by garfield1: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=125821366][/quote]

Tinubu is a citizen by birth
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by tolue42(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2023
"By what logic would the tribunal have declared Obi the winner without first nullifying Atiku’s votes, which Obi didn't ask for in his petition?" Farook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Enice(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Of course Farooq can only continue to grandstand deceiving himself and his gullible followers that all the issues raised @ the PEPT are non-issues. He fully knows that all of them will be serious issues of multiple litigations in his adopted country of the United States that have strong institutions.

We can continue to downplay and rationalise all manners of illegalities and unconstitutionality because we have primordial ethno-religio-regional supremacist sentiments or to be politically correct.
Like seriously! Oga, when in the history of the US did you hear or read that someone was trying to win an election through technicalities? Things like; he did not go to school , he went to Lagos before coming to Ibadan yen! yen!! yen!!! What nonsense! Instead of showing us how you won with the EC8As (even with the ones in your party agent's possession), you're in Chicago, Guinea, Deloitte, Amazon, and all sort of stupid places that will not add one single vote to you. Then you say what again?

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by garfield1: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2023
Lama70:

That Uzodinma's case was the most absurd,and cheeky electoral daylight misjudgement I have ever witnessed.

Uzodinma rightly proved his case
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Malive: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2023
DeLaRue:

I can't speak to whether Mr Tinubu attended primary or secondary school.

But you might wish to know that there are established pathways to college admissions in the UK and the US that doesn't require any previous (primary or secondary qualification or even attendance).

So, I really don't see how Mr Tinubu's case should be different.

What is important is that he claimed to attend a college and a University in the US. If ongoing investigations confirm he did, that should be the end of the line of enquiry about his educational qualification.

If someone graduates with first class, or even third class, why o why should I be interested in the primary school he attended.

Infact in the UK, when applying for a job as a graduate, you mostly don't put details of your primary or secondary school in your CV unless there is a particular attribute relating to those early years that you want to bring out in your CV.

Once you graduate, most employers are simply not interested in the primary school you attended.

The fixation of many Nigerians on irrelevant issues is baffling.

You are absolutely right. Some colleges here in US don't ask for high school transcripts from international students who are US Citizens or Permanent Resident. In my own case, I was just asked to take the prerequisites courses before getting into my main course program.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Shattuck(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2023
DeLaRue:

I can't speak to whether Mr Tinubu attended primary or secondary school.

But you might wish to know that there are established pathways to college admissions in the UK and the US that doesn't require any previous (primary or secondary qualification or even attendance).

So, I really don't see how Mr Tinubu's case should be different.

What is important is that he claimed to attend a college and a University in the US. If ongoing investigations confirm he did, that should be the end of the line of enquiry about his educational qualification.

If someone graduates with first class, or even third class, why o why should I be interested in the primary school he attended.

Infact in the UK, when applying for a job as a graduate, you mostly don't put details of your primary or secondary school in your CV unless there is a particular attribute relating to those early years that you want to bring out in your CV.

Once you graduate, most employers are simply not interested in the primary school you attended.

The fixation of many Nigerians on irrelevant issues is baffling.
this case is dicey, by my knowledge I stand to be corrected though, the law clearly states that to contest for the office of the presidency an individual must have a minimum of O level certificate, if tinubu does not have this shouldn't it be illegal irrespective of wheather he attended the university or not, it's just like jamb before you can sit for jamb you need Five O level credit either in waec or neco, if you have a Microsoft certificate or have won a Nobel prize, I don't think you can even sit for Jamb let alone getting admission into a Nigerian university.

2 Likes

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2023
slivertongue:
The judge said there was a cabal of judicial bandits in Buhari’s Aso Rock who wrote election tribunal judgements.

uzodinma's case comes to mind.
uzodinma proved his Case took polling units results to court that were cancelled... LP couldn't do that but were hanging on irev... Obi and Atiku lost simply cos they couldn't work together like 2019...

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Lama70(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2023
garfield1:

Uzodinma rightly proved his case

Okay sir.
My able Senior Advocate of Nairaland (SAN).
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Jagabanarmy: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Bigkoko:
Since I left the shores of Nigeria, one of my saving Grace was I destroyed my Nigerian foisted religious sentiments. I see things the way it should, and this has helped me build a a gigantic homegrown Super Company that stretches from Africa to Europe. A lot of whites are surprised because they thought the business is owned by a white, alas, it's owned part & parcel by a black.

Why this digression?
Religion and tribalism is destroying Nigeria. That is the honest truth. And I find it really disgusting that these tribal and religious bigots can not all unite and have a country of their own!

Farooq Kperogi as a US based Prof is a disgrace! The US he claims to be a citizen is currently searching for clues to indict their president, who obviously has no drug past, no criminal past nor something worthy of an indictment. Why? Because State institutions work! Every leader or person in position of authority is held to the highest quality, and stuffs done years ago is deemed reason enough to send the person packing. Here, this Prof Farooq Kperogi down plays the drug criminal records of Asiwaju! Tufiakwaaaa this kind of people! Instead my religion would make me choose a deadbeat, old grandpa who at best should be at the homes for the elderly who sadly had a drug past, I would rather toss that religion away!

Trump, he mentioned. Wonders shall never end! Same Farooq Kperogi was all over with his stupid write up of all Trump should turn over all his tax records both those mandatory and those voluntary. But it got to that of his Fellow Muslim; Tinubu, he has gone mute. If hypocrisy is a person, from a country, I tell you it's gonna be a Nigerian with a religious and tribal mindset like Farooq Kperogi!

Is Farooq Kperogi aware that CSU has alerted honorable judge Gilbert that they can not authentic the certificate paraded by Asiwaju? Who goes a school, paid his fees, pass the courses and graduate, yet the school refused officially to authenticate the result purportedly issued by same school!

To be a supporter of Asiwaju, you be high of tribalism, religious patronage, Agberoism and perhaps something more bodily dangerous; drugs!

Never underestimate the threat pose by religious and tribal bigots, and possibly substance abusers. It's worse than economic recession. I prefer an economic social recession than a country peopled by crooks high of religious and tribal affiliations! It become More dangerous when these agents of disunity are frustrated, Western based religious and tribal bigots who can not practice their religious and tribal mindset without going foul of the laws in the West. This is why people like Farooq Kperogi would support a broad daylight election heist done by a few privileged crooks!

Fear who comes in the name of religion & tribalism! Una good evening!

Farooq was right , probably you didn't comprehend his kind of writing. Farooq is 100 percent right..read it again for better comprehension
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Very convenient for Uzodinma’s case to come to mind but not David Lyon and Zamfara APC cases.
that's their hypocrisy PDP LP are the same
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by garfield1: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2023
Lama70:

Okay sir.
My able Senior Advocate of Nairaland (SAN).

Honestly,I can explain it for you if you still do not understand the case
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Dblack:
The petitioners case was made weak because the election umpire cunningly denied to provide sufficient documents for them to prove their case. They could only bank on disqualification of BAT and INEC Guidelines.
So in their final addresses they dwelled on peripherals rather that the election itself.

didn't they have agents at all polling units... Only unserious party and candidate rely on INEC for results to prove Case uzodinma didn't rely on INEC when he won at supreme Court...
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by complexstuffs(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Farooq Kperogi told a bold faced lie when he wrote that he was not emotionally invested in the last presidential elections.

Farooq Kperogi hated Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the simple fact that he felt Tinubu was a threat to his main candidate which was Abubakar Atiku. Farooq Kperogi consistently used his writing skills to disparage and demarket Tinubu particularly to the Muslim population in Nigeria. Kperogi even went as far as writing about Tinubu's inability to read a portion of the Qur'an Suratul Fatiha which is fundamental to every single prayer a Muslim does daily. That singular act by Farook Kperogi was a sly and below the belt attempt to paint Bola Tinubu as a very very weak Muslim which would not be appealing to the northerners.

Farooq Kperogi also wrote and described Tinubu as the elephant in the room in APC in another of his write ups

2 Likes

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2023
Bigkoko:
Since I left the shores of Nigeria, one of my saving Grace was I destroyed my Nigerian foisted religious sentiments. I see things the way it should, and this has helped me build a a gigantic homegrown Super Company that stretches from Africa to Europe. A lot of whites are surprised because they thought the business is owned by a white, alas, it's owned part & parcel by a black.

Why this digression?
Religion and tribalism is destroying Nigeria. That is the honest truth. And I find it really disgusting that these tribal and religious bigots can not all unite and have a country of their own!

Farooq Kperogi as a US based Prof is a disgrace! The US he claims to be a citizen is currently searching for clues to indict their president, who obviously has no drug past, no criminal past nor something worthy of an indictment. Why? Because State institutions work! Every leader or person in position of authority is held to the highest quality, and stuffs done years ago is deemed reason enough to send the person packing. Here, this Prof Farooq Kperogi down plays the drug criminal records of Asiwaju! Tufiakwaaaa this kind of people! Instead my religion would make me choose a deadbeat, old grandpa who at best should be at the homes for the elderly who sadly had a drug past, I would rather toss that religion away!

Trump, he mentioned. Wonders shall never end! Same Farooq Kperogi was all over with his stupid write up of all Trump should turn over all his tax records both those mandatory and those voluntary. But it got to that of his Fellow Muslim; Tinubu, he has gone mute. If hypocrisy is a person, from a country, I tell you it's gonna be a Nigerian with a religious and tribal mindset like Farooq Kperogi!

Is Farooq Kperogi aware that CSU has alerted honorable judge Gilbert that they can not authentic the certificate paraded by Asiwaju? Who goes a school, paid his fees, pass the courses and graduate, yet the school refused officially to authenticate the result purportedly issued by same school!

To be a supporter of Asiwaju, you be high of tribalism, religious patronage, Agberoism and perhaps something more bodily dangerous; drugs!

Never underestimate the threat pose by religious and tribal bigots, and possibly substance abusers. It's worse than economic recession. I prefer an economic social recession than a country peopled by crooks high of religious and tribal affiliations! It become More dangerous when these agents of disunity are frustrated, Western based religious and tribal bigots who can not practice their religious and tribal mindset without going foul of the laws in the West. This is why people like Farooq Kperogi would support a broad daylight election heist done by a few privileged crooks!

Fear who comes in the name of religion & tribalism! Una good evening!

it's laughable that obi supporters lampoon pple for supporting tinubu that's old when obi is 62... Obi got over 90 percent in Igboland yet they are not tribalistic it's Yoruba land obi won Lagos Atiku osun that's tribalistic.. Ina make una find one place Sit abeg... If u guys really wanted APC to lose u guys wouldn't have wasted votes on obi LP...

2 Likes

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Tripodent(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Very convenient for Uzodinma’s case to come to mind but not David Lyon and Zamfara APC cases.

Don't mind them. At least in Uzodinma's case, he came up with polling booths where his votes were tampered with and by what number he was cheated! Whether the judges in that case were right or wrong is another issue, but Uzodinma came up with numbers, not emotions.

Obi and Atiku did not show one polling booth where their votes were stolen, canceled, or allocated to Tinubu or any other presidential candidate!
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by soccerlite: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Since the OP refused to highlight the part above as usual of supporters of the Gbajue candidate to always present the false narrative, I’ve taken it upon myself to help him do so. The part in bold is the most important part of the article.

Peter Obi lied to Nigerians that he won the election and will prove it in court. Instead of proving how he won the election, he went to court to get Tinubu disqualified on flimsy grounds. He presented no single evidence of how he won the election. That’s the typical characteristic of a liar and fraudster. He has been exposed for who he truly is, Gbaju e!

If your satanic tinubu wasn't declared winner by inec, he too would have been in court lying that he won
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2023
mycar:

the truth is that, some results are blurred and results were declared where election did not happen and you can only prove that with evidence of which INEC refused to make available to the petitioners and when they complained to the court, the judges said that a person has right not to make available any information or document that may make him or her lose a case in court forgetting that INEC is a public property and answerable to all irrespective of been also dragged to the court and the court also endorsed making INEC a party to the case because they conducted the disputed election.
every party is supposed to have agents at all polling units and before results are admitted it's signed by all it's not INEC fault that some mushrooms party claiming they won didn't have agents at all polling units... Uzodinma didn't depend on INEC to win his case... LP PDP had no Case otherwise they would present results they got from all polling units to check if INEC is really lying... What has blurred results to do with election results

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Whois(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Over to Obi's lawyers

tolue42:
"By what logic would the tribunal have declared Obi the winner without first nullifying Atiku’s votes, which Obi didn't ask for in his petition?" Farook

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by wasuka14(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2023
I bet it ipob and obidients miscreants will not ready this piece and digest it. Only to be making noise all eyes on pudiciary yeye.

Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/09/pepts-verdict-and-task-before-supreme.html
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by waledeji(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:

Lol.... You are a farouk kperougi advocate. You always bring his articles here every Saturday because he says what you love to hear cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take this one as it is OK.... Stop crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk To Build N300m Prison In Nigeria ! / Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers / Emir Rejects House-to-house Search In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.