Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi (11746 Views)

Inside Info On The PEPT Verdict / Watch How Sick Hon. Dagogo Was Bundled Shoulder High Into The Court By Police / Oke Umurhohwo: The Task Before Edo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

Lolz
Exposed to only the yorubas in APC not Nigerians
Except am not a Nigerian from Edo state🤣
We all know who are the true liars and propagandas.
When INEC refused to grant him the certify copies of the election materials and went ahead to reconfigure the BVAS. That was the end of the case
River state is perfect example and even if u guys try for 100yrs to Come to change the truth, u can never change the fact that Obi won
na only Rivers una de shout add to obi he won't still win u think u guys can use lies propaganda blackmail Insults to enta power... Every party is supposed to have agents at all polling units... Anyone relying on INEC to prove he won is unserious

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by soccerlite: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Bigkoko:
Since I left the shores of Nigeria, one of my saving Grace was I destroyed my Nigerian foisted religious sentiments. I see things the way it should, and this has helped me build a a gigantic homegrown Super Company that stretches from Africa to Europe. A lot of whites are surprised because they thought the business is owned by a white, alas, it's owned part & parcel by a black.

Why this digression?
Religion and tribalism is destroying Nigeria. That is the honest truth. And I find it really disgusting that these tribal and religious bigots can not all unite and have a country of their own!

Farooq Kperogi as a US based Prof is a disgrace! The US he claims to be a citizen is currently searching for clues to indict their president, who obviously has no drug past, no criminal past nor something worthy of an indictment. Why? Because State institutions work! Every leader or person in position of authority is held to the highest quality, and stuffs done years ago is deemed reason enough to send the person packing. Here, this Prof Farooq Kperogi down plays the drug criminal records of Asiwaju! Tufiakwaaaa this kind of people! Instead my religion would make me choose a deadbeat, old grandpa who at best should be at the homes for the elderly who sadly had a drug past, I would rather toss that religion away!

Trump, he mentioned. Wonders shall never end! Same Farooq Kperogi was all over with his stupid write up of all Trump should turn over all his tax records both those mandatory and those voluntary. But it got to that of his Fellow Muslim; Tinubu, he has gone mute. If hypocrisy is a person, from a country, I tell you it's gonna be a Nigerian with a religious and tribal mindset like Farooq Kperogi!

Is Farooq Kperogi aware that CSU has alerted honorable judge Gilbert that they can not authentic the certificate paraded by Asiwaju? Who goes a school, paid his fees, pass the courses and graduate, yet the school refused officially to authenticate the result purportedly issued by same school!

To be a supporter of Asiwaju, you be high of tribalism, religious patronage, Agberoism and perhaps something more bodily dangerous; drugs!

Never underestimate the threat pose by religious and tribal bigots, and possibly substance abusers. It's worse than economic recession. I prefer an economic social recession than a country peopled by crooks high of religious and tribal affiliations! It become More dangerous when these agents of disunity are frustrated, Western based religious and tribal bigots who can not practice their religious and tribal mindset without going foul of the laws in the West. This is why people like Farooq Kperogi would support a broad daylight election heist done by a few privileged crooks!

Fear who comes in the name of religion & tribalism! Una good evening!

Hmmm

But remember there's Nigeria standard in issues

Which is always very low

Ekeremadu who was convicted in UK can never be in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by complexstuffs(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2023
Bigkoko:
Since I left the shores of Nigeria, one of my saving Grace was I destroyed my Nigerian foisted religious sentiments. I see things the way it should, and this has helped me build a a gigantic homegrown Super Company that stretches from Africa to Europe. A lot of whites are surprised because they thought the business is owned by a white, alas, it's owned part & parcel by a black.

Why this digression?
Religion and tribalism is destroying Nigeria. That is the honest truth. And I find it really disgusting that these tribal and religious bigots can not all unite and have a country of their own!

Farooq Kperogi as a US based Prof is a disgrace! The US he claims to be a citizen is currently searching for clues to indict their president, who obviously has no drug past, no criminal past nor something worthy of an indictment. Why? Because State institutions work! Every leader or person in position of authority is held to the highest quality, and stuffs done years ago is deemed reason enough to send the person packing. Here, this Prof Farooq Kperogi down plays the drug criminal records of Asiwaju! Tufiakwaaaa this kind of people! Instead my religion would make me choose a deadbeat, old grandpa who at best should be at the homes for the elderly who sadly had a drug past, I would rather toss that religion away!

Trump, he mentioned. Wonders shall never end! Same Farooq Kperogi was all over with his stupid write up of all Trump should turn over all his tax records both those mandatory and those voluntary. But it got to that of his Fellow Muslim; Tinubu, he has gone mute. If hypocrisy is a person, from a country, I tell you it's gonna be a Nigerian with a religious and tribal mindset like Farooq Kperogi!

Is Farooq Kperogi aware that CSU has alerted honorable judge Gilbert that they can not authentic the certificate paraded by Asiwaju? Who goes a school, paid his fees, pass the courses and graduate, yet the school refused officially to authenticate the result purportedly issued by same school!

To be a supporter of Asiwaju, you be high of tribalism, religious patronage, Agberoism and perhaps something more bodily dangerous; drugs!

Never underestimate the threat pose by religious and tribal bigots, and possibly substance abusers. It's worse than economic recession. I prefer an economic social recession than a country peopled by crooks high of religious and tribal affiliations! It become More dangerous when these agents of disunity are frustrated, Western based religious and tribal bigots who can not practice their religious and tribal mindset without going foul of the laws in the West. This is why people like Farooq Kperogi would support a broad daylight election heist done by a few privileged crooks!

It is laughable that IPOB/OBIDIENTS are the ones talking about religious sentiments when the Pandora criminal was busy going to different churches around the country telling Christians to take back their country.

Even the yes daddy video is enough for anyone to never Mention Peter Obi ever again

2 Likes

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by OsunOriginal: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2023
The petitions were high on emotions, conjectures, moral posturing, grandstanding, logical absurdities (such as insisting that candidates must win 25 percent of the FCT to win a presidential election thereby making Abuja more important than every part of Nigeria, that Tinubu should be disqualified for a voluntary civil forfeiture of drug money in the US more than three decades ago, that Tinubu should be disqualified because of false and ignorant claims that he didn't graduate from Chicago State University, or for perjuries he committed more than 20 years ago, etc.) than on legally sound, substantive arguments about the election itself.

They didn't present foolproof, unimpeachable evidentiary facts, like Atiku did in 2019, to show that their actual votes were higher than INEC gave them—and thereby higher than Tinubu’s actual votes. Wishful thinking, online bullying, tendentious accounts of events, and coarse, primitive, illiterate invective against people who have different opinions are not substitutes for substance. Neither are mass delusion and blind political cultism guarantees of electoral victory.

The evidence for electoral irregularities they presented to the tribunal were, for the most part, inept, tangential, weak, and easily disputable. Plus, they are also guilty of these irregularities in their own areas of popularity. It isn't enough to allege; you should prove your allegations beyond all shadows of doubt, beyond merely providing libidinal raw materials for the wet dreams of your worshipful supporters

Why is everybody whipping Obi like this? I really pity the man and his poor supporters.
Someone would read this and still expect the SC judges to declare pandoraa Obi as the winner. Anyway, Gbejues (like prof called them) are only trying to hoodwink Nigerians and the judiciary. Obi and his co-Gbajues know what they are doing... more than 90% of their illiterate supporters also know.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by NotProphet: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
na only Rivers una de shout add to obi he won't still win u think u guys can use lies propaganda blackmail Insults to enta power... Every party is supposed to have agents at all polling units... Anyone relying on INEC to prove he won is unserious
Oga go to IREV and see RIVER state there
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2023
masseratti:
have you heard of home schooling before? Are you aware that you might not attend any secondary or primary school and if you write GCE and pass, you are qualified to enter any school in Nigeria after writing matriculation exams eg Jamb?
they are dumb pple many of our parents took private gce exams pass and went to higher colleges... Let them Argue rubbish this is how they did with buhari chasing nonsense shadows... PDP LP instead of uniting aree chasing bullshit at the end tinubu ll get a second term
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Jostoman: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2023
OkCornel:
Ok…

By the way, Atiku’s legal team is barking up the wrong tree.

No one’s asking for documents Tinubu used for admission to Richard Daley College. Someone whose primary or secondary school details in Nigeria remains a big mystery.

Someone who mentioned all his classmates died in the Biafra war.

I don’t see much coming out of this Chicago State University hullabaloo. No point in getting excited over nothing.

Nigerians prepare yourselves for the Tinubu regime. Sorry, that’s the bitter truth.

Anyways, time will tell.
Nonsese
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by perrychemical: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2023
Bigkoko:

Why this digression?

You do not need to overate yourselves before you proof a point, and as matter of fact, I do not agree with your assertion that everyone that supports Tinubu must be agberoism or whatever name you called it.

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Jostoman: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2023
DeLaRue:

I can't speak to whether Mr Tinubu attended primary or secondary school.

But you might wish to know that there are established pathways to college admissions in the UK and the US that doesn't require any previous (primary or secondary qualification or even attendance).

So, I really don't see how Mr Tinubu's case should be different.

What is important is that he claimed to attend a college and a University in the US. If ongoing investigations confirm he did, that should be the end of the line of enquiry about his educational qualification.

If someone graduates with first class, or even third class, why o why should I be interested in the primary school he attended.

Infact in the UK, when applying for a job as a graduate, you mostly don't put details of your primary or secondary school in your CV unless there is a particular attribute relating to those early years that you want to bring out in your CV.

Once you graduate, most employers are simply not interested in the primary school you attended.

The fixation of many Nigerians on irrelevant issues is baffling.
ok we don hear so leave the matter for the US judge decide because we are not ready drag tribunal judgement with anybody this time around, everything we ague here during tribunal proceeding is what the judges red for us as judgement. So this time around we just want to follow the proceeding.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Thandiubani(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2023
One thing I have noticed about Farooq Kperogi is that he thinks he knows it all. ITK too dey worry the man.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by complexstuffs(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2023
ican2020:
Some valid points here cause personally I wanted to see the actual numbers that voted for other candidates
We saw the figures tempered with and I thought I would see the actual numbers extracted from the data gathered but the learned lawyers failed to read in between the lines
Next time when filling for election tribunals or contesting against elections outcomes learn to employ the services of mathematicians, economists who will extract the real facts before thinking of getting lawyers to push your case because these lawyers only concern is making money most of them are dumb really dumb

This has got to be the best post on Nairaland for the year
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

Oga go to IREV and see RIVER state there
tel us about other states... Abi u wan say APC no win benue... Make una continue de shout irev...
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by sammhi(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Of course Farooq can only continue to grandstand deceiving himself and his gullible followers that all the issues raised @ the PEPT are non-issues. He fully knows that all of them will be serious issues of multiple litigations in his adopted country of the United States that have strong institutions.

We can continue to downplay and rationalise all manners of illegalities and unconstitutionality because we have primordial ethno-religio-regional supremacist sentiments or to be politically correct.
Farooq is now a lawyer that can decipher when a judgement is ok or not
The man is just another typical Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by NotProphet: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
tel us about other states... Abi u wan say APC no win benue... Make una continue de shout irev...
After u come back from IREV
We can discuss

The funny thing about karma is that e go reach everybody
When PDP were doing theirs then, they thought it will remain that way.
When bad thing hit u or ur family. Never complain
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dblack:
The petitioners case was made weak because the election umpire cunningly denied to provide sufficient documents for them to prove their case. They could only bank on disqualification of BAT and INEC Guidelines.
So in their final addresses they dwelled on peripherals rather that the election itself.

This opinion is dumb.

INEC will only provide him the results the have announced. It's on obi to prove with is polling unit agents of which his party LP was short of over 44,000 agents

It's on him to prove it and provide all evidence in court and not coming up with cases that are statute bar.

Obi followers should stop being foolish
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Bigkoko: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
I'm happy you mentioned home schooling and stuffs like GCE, which I'm fully aware of.
Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu is in court to stop release of the Entry qualifications he purportedly used in securing admission to CSU.

Staff at CSU have since realize that he used an Oluwole, I guess that's what you guys call it, to secure admission. No one says Asiwaju didn't attend CSU. What we're asking for is full disclosure which CSU knows.
This is the reason why CSU have refused to issue him real authentic certificate despite acknowledging he know him.
By the way, which school claims you secure admission, pass courses, graduated and got a diploma. Now, when asked to authenticate the diploma under oath, you can not! An Oluwole Entry qualifications invalidate everything else. Asiwaju knows this, that's why he's fighting tooth & nails to stop that.

United States of A is not some banana republic, where one big man or woman issue instructions to State institutions!

In a Western working country, do you in face of perjury, affirm that Prof Yaks INEC did an excellent election or a shoddy one. Maybe you gat to watch Laolu Akande interview recently. In as much it's normal to support candidate of our choice, however remember that choice of your could ruin lives. That's what supporting Buhari clearly shown: thousands sent to their untimely death. That's what supporting Asiwaju is showing, Ibadan people now called Rice bandits because of mass looting of anything that looks like Rice! grin grin

Finally, do I believe in a Nigerian judiciary as led by CJN Kayode Ariwoola? Hell no! I'd be crazy to. Why? A CJN busted in London disguised as a cripple so he can meet with Asiwaju....lol grin grin grin

Or have you forgotten how Nigerian judges cleared Ibori for crimes against Delta people, yet same Ibori pleaded guilty before a lower Court in UK, for same crime against the Delta people.

What happened to the dishonored judges who gave him a clean bill of health? Nothing!
One prophet currently in DSS dungeon, has a funny name for these kind of people; Ndi ara!!! grin grin grin grin

author=MICHEALADEX post=125845028]

This opinion is dumb.

INEC will only provide him the results the have announced. It's on obi to prove with is polling unit agents of which his party LP was short of over 44,000 agents

It's on him to prove it and provide all evidence in court and not coming up with cases that are statute bar.

Obi followers should stop being foolish[/quote]

masseratti:
have you heard of home schooling before? Are you aware that you might not attend any secondary or primary school and if you write GCE and pass, you are qualified to enter any school in Nigeria after writing matriculation exams eg Jamb?
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by slivertongue: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
uzodinma proved his Case took polling units results to court that were cancelled... LP couldn't do that but were hanging on irev... Obi and Atiku lost simply cos they couldn't work together like 2019...

he didn't prove anything. uzodinma wrote d results himself which didn't tally with INEC's and Police result sheet yet the court declared him d winner.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by membranus: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bigkoko:

Why this digression?

You gather lies together and started to pontificate on them to satisfy your tribal bias and egoistic sentiments.

With one hand you threw away Kperogi's unbiased analysis of what went wrong in the PEPT judgement, and where Obi and Atiku got it wrong in their petitions. Instead you were disbursing untruth on a candidate's already authenticated certificate as though that is the only thing that will make your own candidate win.

You called everybody tribal bigot, when your own bigotry and hatred of other tribes and religions were crying out for restraint in your piece.

As common with your people, you were chestbeating by egoistically claiming that you have built an international company which even the white men are envious of, when you are not a Musk, a Bezos, or a Gate, or even a Dangote. If you have done that will you have the time to be writing this nonsense on Nairaland?

Oga, please take your morbid anger elsewhere. Whatever your opinions, the truth on the last election as Kperogi stated it still stands.

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Burruchaga71(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
If judiciary refuses to disqualify the drug lord, then it means that the problem of this nation is from them, and we will definitely going to help them to burn the country to ashes.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Neoteny7: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Of course Farooq can only continue to grandstand deceiving himself and his gullible followers that all the issues raised @ the PEPT are non-issues. He fully knows that all of them will be serious issues of multiple litigations in his adopted country of the United States that have strong institutions.

We can continue to downplay and rationalise all manners of illegalities and unconstitutionality because we have primordial ethno-religio-regional supremacist sentiments or to be politically correct.

Wow that's some word salad with convoluted dressing.

Big words don't mean you're coherent.

In the world of vermins, verbosity and bombast obviously pass for sense.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by badoh(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
OkCornel:
Ok…

By the way, Atiku’s legal team is barking up the wrong tree.

No one’s asking for documents Tinubu used for admission to Richard Daley College. Someone whose primary or secondary school details in Nigeria remains a big mystery.

Someone who mentioned all his classmates died in the Biafra war.

I don’t see much coming out of this Chicago State University hullabaloo. No point in getting excited over nothing.

Nigerians prepare yourselves for the Tinubu regime. Sorry, that’s the bitter truth.

Anyways, time will tell.
Oga, we are not interested in certificate or no certificate. Tell us how LP or PDP won the election, that is what we want to know.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Bigkoko: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
You're damn right nigga. I might not (yet) be a Musk, a Bezos, or a Gate, or even a Dangote but I'm certainly not Asiwaju who dealt in drugs abroad, nor have I forfeited hundreds of thousands of dollars to civil authorities in drug related stuff. See I'm happy because my business is humble and puts food on the table of tens of people working honestly to earn a wage!

Now, as for Kperogi Farooq, go read his latest stupid exposee. You will realized he's now coming to terms, that indeed Asiwaju used an Oluwole to secure admission. As a US based Prof, Kperogi knows first hands what it means when an institution can not stand behind you under oath.

Let me high light it here again.
Supporters of Asiwaju comes in three categories:
• Druggies sympathetic to fellow drug Baron.
• Stupid people who are oblivious of saner way of life because of years in a severely misruled entity. (The likes we see here on nairaland).
• Finally, those who are educated, knows the truth, but had to support Asiwaju because of benefits, such as Soyinka who got rice contract from Asiwaju, and people like chop chop FFK, jobless Reno Omokri etc.

I don't know for sure which category you fall under....

membranus:

You gather lies together and started to pontificate on them to satisfy your tribal bias and egoistic sentiments.

With one hand you threw away Kperogi's unbiased analysis of what went wrong in the PEPT judgement, and where Obi and Atiku got it wrong in their petitions. Instead you were disbursing untruth on a candidate's already authenticated certificate as though that is the only thing that will make your own candidate win.

You called everybody tribal bigot, when your own bigotry and hatred of other tribes and religions were crying out for restraint in your piece.

As common with your people, you were chestbeating by egoistically claiming that you have built an international company which even the white men are envious of, when you are not a Musk, a Bezos, or a Gate, or even a Dangote. If you have done that will you have the time to be writing this nonsense on Nairaland?

Oga, please take your morbid anger elsewhere. Whatever your opinions, the truth on the last election as Kperogi stated it still stands.

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by complexstuffs(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Enice:
Like seriously! Oga, when in the history of the US did you hear or read that someone was trying to win an election through technicalities? Things like; he did not go to school , he went to Lagos before coming to Ibadan yen! yen!! yen!!! What nonsense! Instead of showing us how you won with the EC8As (even with the ones in your party agent's possession), you're in Chicago, Guinea, Deloitte, Amazon, and all sort of stupid places that will not add one single vote to you. Then you say what again?

Those OBIDIENTS can give you headache ooo..

It's far easier to jump over the moon than to explain logic to OBIDIENTS

Just let them be in their stupidity

cc: Racoon
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by masseratti: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bigkoko:
I'm happy you mentioned home schooling and stuffs like GCE, which I'm fully aware of.
Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu is in court to stop release of the Entry qualifications he purportedly used in securing admission to CSU.

Staff at CSU have since realize that he used an Oluwole, I guess that's what you guys call it, to secure admission. No one says Asiwaju didn't attend CSU. What we're asking for is full disclosure which CSU knows.
This is the reason why CSU have refused to issue him real authentic certificate despite acknowledging he know him.
By the way, which school claims you secure admission, pass courses, graduated and got a diploma. Now, when asked to authenticate the diploma under oath, you can not! An Oluwole Entry qualifications invalidate everything else. Asiwaju knows this, that's why he's fighting tooth & nails to stop that.

United States of A is not some banana republic, where one big man or woman issue instructions to State institutions!

In a Western working country, do you in face of perjury, affirm that Prof Yaks INEC did an excellent election or a shoddy one. Maybe you gat to watch Laolu Akande interview recently. In as much it's normal to support candidate of our choice, however remember that choice of your could ruin lives. That's what supporting Buhari clearly shown: thousands sent to their untimely death. That's what supporting Asiwaju is showing, Ibadan people now called Rice bandits because of mass looting of anything that looks like Rice! grin grin

Finally, do I believe in a Nigerian judiciary as led by CJN Kayode Ariwoola? Hell no! I'd be crazy to. Why? A CJN busted in London disguised as a cripple so he can meet with Asiwaju....lol grin grin grin

Or have you forgotten how Nigerian judges cleared Ibori for crimes against Delta people, yet same Ibori pleaded guilty before a lower Court in UK, for same crime against the Delta people.

What happened to the dishonored judges who gave him a clean bill of health? Nothing!
One prophet currently in DSS dungeon, has a funny name for these kind of people; Ndi ara!!! grin grin grin grin

author=MICHEALADEX post=125845028]

This opinion is dumb.

Obi followers should stop being foolish

am going to focus mainly on the school stuff which is what I responded to, am not holding briefs to BAT and his media team.. All the other topics you brought forward you can create threads for it since you love argument. Now let me let you understand what the school told the court as per the certificate, it's a "ceremonial document" in all university in the USA that's what it is... The main thing is the transcript which has been released, beating the bush on this non issue will not help the case of the opposition at all, they have better things to hold on to, not the school, forfeiture and 25% things .. The lawyers are just cashing out.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Vajose: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Well said. Top post ....
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by membranus: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bigkoko:
You're damn right nigga. I might not (yet) be a Musk, a Bezos, or a Gate, or even a Dangote but I'm certainly not Asiwaju who dealt in drugs abroad, nor have I forfeited hundreds of thousands of dollars to civil authorities in drug related stuff. See I'm happy because my business is humble and puts food on the table of tens of people working honestly to earn a wage!

Now, as for Kperogi Farooq, go read his latest stupid exposee. You will realized he's now coming to terms, that indeed Asiwaju used an Oluwole to secure admission. As a US based Prof, Kperogi knows first hands what it means when an institution can not stand behind you under oath.

Let me high light it here again.
Supporters of Asiwaju comes in three categories:
• Druggies sympathetic to fellow drug Baron.
• Stupid people who are oblivious of saner way of life because of years in a severely misruled entity. (The likes we see here on nairaland).
• Finally, those who are educated, knows the truth, but had to support Asiwaju because of benefits, such as Soyinka who got rice contract from Asiwaju, and people like chop chop FFK, jobless Reno Omokri etc.

I don't know for sure which category you fall under....

Keep up your self delusion, and your legerdermain, or sleight of hands in twisting the reality of Nigeria political situation. I am sure your fans are hailing you here.

But whatever your belief or your mischief, the truth still stands out. Which is, that, despite whatever might be his moral inadequacies, Tinubu candidly won the last presidential election. And there is nothing you can do about this.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by spiritedtete: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
To be honest Obi's lawyers presented no case at all... I laughed very hard the first time I saw that petition. And I states it clearly on this platform. That it was a joke. And it it is still a Joke.
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by complexstuffs(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Shattuck:
this case is dicey, by my knowledge I stand to be corrected though, the law clearly states that to contest for the office of the presidency an individual must have a minimum of O level certificate, if tinubu does not have this shouldn't it be illegal irrespective of wheather he attended the university or not, it's just like jamb before you can sit for jamb you need Five O level credit either in waec or neco, if you have a Microsoft certificate or have won a Nobel prize, I don't think you can even sit for Jamb let alone getting admission into a Nigerian university.

Una do start again.. Reading meaning into what was not implied like the silly notion that Abuja residents are superior to other Nigerians

What that section is saying is that having a minimum of O'Level or higher. Most job interviewers are not interested in your O'Level if you have degrees

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nyceguy92: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Anyone who participated the last elections and followed the tribunal case as it unfolded knows that several very serious issues were raised.

Mr Farooq is only seeking to be noticed in the hope of some placement in some position in government. He is like the palace jester performing for crumbs.

I am for a good and progressive Nigeria and I really do not care the ethnicity or religion of who becomes president, but having followed the campaigns and radio and TV interviews of candidates before the elections, it was obvious who Nigerians wanted as their president. It was not Tinubu.

The PEPT judges may say all they want, but Nigeria has many educated people who are not entirely ignorant of the law and the constitution. They know when the judges erred.

So should we accept a judgement written by some gangster lawyers instead of the judges that sat on the case?

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by Shattuck(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

Una do start again.. Reading meaning into what was not implied like the silly notion that Abuja residents are superior to other Nigerians

What that section is saying is that having a minimum of O'Level or higher. Most job interviewers are not interested in your O'Level if you have degrees
ok 🙏
Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by maestroferddi: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
This article is replete with grandiloquence and verbosity while displaying a worrisome paucity of rationality.

The writer chose to indulge himself in long-winded sundry fallacies and outright self-contradictions while paying scant attention to objectivity.

This is pure pseudo-intellectuality.

1 Like

Re: Pept’s Verdict And The Task Before The Supreme Court By Farooq A. Kperogi by maestroferddi: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Neoteny7:

Wow that's some word salad with convoluted dressing.

Big words don't mean you're coherent.

In the world of vermins, verbosity and bombast obviously pass for sense.

The dude just cobbled up a hodgepodge of lexical nonsense and thought he was making sense.

Reading the load of crap was a sheer waste of my time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Withdrawal Of N450m Ecological Fund In Kogi / Restructuring Nigeria Is Possible - Balarabe Musa Replies Gowon / 2023: Buhari Presents N19.76tr Budget Proposal To The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.