Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory (11348 Views)

Quick Steps To Grow Yams In Sacks For Harvest Within 6-8 Months / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Icrave4u: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2023
Nawah oh someone cant harvest in peace and at his own time! What is the country turning into?
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by bluefilm: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2023
This is bullshit_

2 Likes

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Wizardslayer: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2023
Nigeria police is daily becoming a huge joke.

Can you imagine....... In my own farmland.

4 Likes

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by chinae(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2023
So no scientists have discovered the algorithm, theory, determinants or variables that determins what country one will be pushed to at birth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by mignone(f): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2023
Ha!
Ē maa gb'ọrọ buruku lẹnu ẹyẹ!
Ko si alare mọ o.
Ki onikaluku alatiṣe lọ m'atiṣe ara rẹ ni o.

2 Likes

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Austineva(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2023
Zoooooo😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Zoo is gone🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽

2 Likes

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by golab: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2023
MrsTwrite:
More grace.
which one b more grace? U no sabi read
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Mrpojj(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=chokekachy post=125823591][/quote]
See wetin they come out from security agency mouth.....
I should harvest my crops on my land on time so that herders can graze on my land?

1 Like

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by id4sho(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2023
Same bauchi that emir was deposed because of this same issue. Gov Bala Mohammed na no nonsense Man
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by eliwa47(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2023
What of crops that are not ripe for harvest?
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by McLizbae: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2023
So instead of rainy and dry seasons that conventionally controls farming, it is now herders and non-herders season in Nigeria😂😂😂🇳🇬😂😂😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by faebenezer5star: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2023
I pray it doesn't pass this level 🙏

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
That's what Comiunity Policing is all about... conflict management and resolution

Preventing conflict

We all can co exist
see d wubbich wey a BATist dey Yan!

a certain hell-Anus is even profusely dumb to speak now!
angry

2 Likes

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by udemzyudex(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2023
Which kind mumu talk, so because of herders i go dey harvest when i never ready?
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Nelz7: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2023
SMH
Price the south west pays to be in d presidency.
Tolerate anomalies as this to please power players to be relevant. Don't envy the SW and thier presidency! Don't!!!
It's a poisoned chalice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=chokekachy post=125823591][/quote]

What I read is that the Nigerian police force is telling them that if they bring any complaints of cattle grazing and destroying your food crops that they've warned you that they are greater than them.
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Mpanyi: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Which kind country be this eh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by phoneport(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Sabadon:
undecided

See wetin a whole security outfit dey yarn for mouth, so wether your crops are matured or not, harvest and give way to the herders cos they are unstoppable. Just imagine rubbish.

Mtchwwww this country just tire me I swear angry
When somebody like this is talking publicly, don't think he is joking...
Wait until you see what will happen in this Zoo Republic of Fulani Colony.

Yes they will kill you, their cows will eat your crops, and nothing will happen.

Here in Nigeria, the more you look, the more you see shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by gammarays(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2023
Thank God for Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

Wait for Nigerian security at your own detriment

1 Like

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Ttipsy(f): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2023
So what is the name of this country again
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Ttipsy(f): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2023
phoneport:

When somebody like this is talking publicly, don't think he is joking...
Wait until you see what will happen in this Zoo Republic of Fulani Colony.

Yes they will kill you, their cows will eat your crops, and nothing will happen.

Here in Nigeria, the more you look, the more you see shocked shocked shocked
such a pity

Useless leaders

1 Like

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Ttipsy(f): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2023
AllBlack:
And someone said one Nigeria.

That doesn’t exist
It’s all rubbish
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Quebec91(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2023
I tell you
mcbreeze:
Somalia is now better than Nigeria.

Nigeria police shame on you
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by slowice(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2023
This is the rubbish some Yoruba people are supoorting.. Failure and mediocrity at every turn. How do we come out of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Exceed15: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2023
Can u imagine? So a farmer doesn't now know when to harvest his crops.
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by 18wheeler: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2023
It has been an age long, harmless practice for herders to graze farmlands after harvest. Until they started grazing fresh crops and all. But this now is taking it to a new worrisome level. Advising farmers to harvest early so herders can graze? If I’m a farmer I will clear the stalk after harvest and take it home and who wants to feed his cattle should come and buy. Or I’ll gather and burn it up after harvest. Let them come graze the ashes. This is annoying.
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by DesChyko: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2023
So, meat over food crops?
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by nkemjacob2(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2023
Tinubu government will favour me and my family
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by vickthourh(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2023
The senior police officer is very stupid for this stupid utterance.. Corrupt idiots
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Faposky95: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2023
mcbreeze:
Somalia is now better than Nigeria.

Nigeria police shame on you
Somaliland is better than our North
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by PrinceOfLagos: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2023
Don't vote useless people , una say no, that you want to teach Igbos political lesson. Now who's been taught a bitter political and insecurity lessons ? Na still una .

Yeye people
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Fujiyama: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2023
undecided

Why is everyone acting surprised? This is the same country with a travel advisory from the NYSC 'advising' corps members to have their ransom money sinking fund on standby.

Its getting closer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 50 Broilers From A Day Old To 6 Weeks / When Is The Right Time To Plant Any Crop? / How Many Bags Of Feed Is Needed In Rearing Layers To Maturity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.