Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory (11360 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Rich4god(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Another reason why one need to jakpa...
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Advancedman(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=chokekachy post=125823591][/quote]

Who do us like this?
Is like saying................
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by SirLakes: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Is this not madness from the police

Na wa oooo grin
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by AfonjaConehead: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
They should explain and translate the word HARVEST very well in yoruba because coneheads are mistaking it for something else o grin

1 Like

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by cococandy(f): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is just unacceptable . WTH?

1 Like

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by barinedan(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
The commissioner of police and all his high ranking officers should resign or be dismissed because they have failed

1 Like

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by danilho(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nelz7:
SMH
Price the south west pays to be in d presidency.
Tolerate anomalies as this to please power players to be relevant. Don't envy the SW and thier presidency! Don't!!!
It's a poisoned chalice!
Tinubu did not even win in Bauchi. Stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by OlujobaSamuel: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sabadon:
undecided

See wetin a whole security outfit dey yarn for mouth, so wether your crops are matured or not, harvest and give way to the herders cos they are unstoppable. Just imagine rubbish.

Mtchwwww this country just tire me I swear angry
I don't even have issues with harvest but with the encroachment, why should a security officer advise I take my property away from home so robbers won't come to my house

1 Like

Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by israelmao(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Buhari caused so much bad blood between farmers and Fulani herders in very high proportion by giving his kinmen a loose rein to run amok like hungry lion.History will never be kind to Buhari considering division he caused among Nigerians,hunger,poverty,insecurity,debts and legacy of bad economy he left behind.
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Angrymode: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
This man should be sent to prison for making such a stupid statement.
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by UnabashedIPOB: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
I am befuddled and irked at the same time when I hear Fulani politicians and others couch the killings of farmers by terrorist Fulani herders as the "Farmers-Fulani herders clash." There's absolutely nothing as Farmers-Fulani herders clash. It's simply terrorist Fulani herders killing farmers on their farms in a bid to terrorize and get them off their lands in order to take over. If it's a clash as these enablers of Fulani terrorism allude to, why are there never injuries inflicted on the herders? The problem is that the Fulani political elites have terrorized and cow-down Liegerians of all ethnic stripes making them afraid to speak the truth and calling a spade a spade. Now, imagine an arm of the Federal government advising farmers who are legitimately carrying on their trade to conform to the whims and caprices of the marauding Fulani terrorists. Rather than the police dealing with the terrorists, farmers are asked to harvest their crops even when they are NOT quite ready to be harvested. It's very sad, to say the least, and makes it very difficult to deal with the menace posed by these terrorists. This is because in order to solve a problem, you first of all must admit that there's a problem. But when you play the ostrich with your head buried in the sand, you can walk and mope around like there's no problem while in reality, you're drowning. I hope that Liegerians will become brave enough and NOT COWARDS to tell these terrorist Fulanis to take a hike!
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Richyfj(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
I call on the IGP to immediately sack this clueless security officer.
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Chetas81(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE RUBBISH,WHO ARE THE NIGERIAN GIVEN GUN TO THOSE PEOPLE
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by donzira: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
the commissioner is obviously a fulani and cow owner angry
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Boldideas: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2023

Our security apparently needs overhauling!
What kind of advice is this
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Resees: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Apart from Music, Nigeria is a total failure to this earth.
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by Ontus: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
This country is scary ooo.. See what police are saying 😱😱
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by maxzzo1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Anoda Fulani . What non sense
Re: Harvest Now To Prevent Farmers-herders Clash: Bauchi Police Issues Advisory by jonnieoneng: 5:05am On Sep 17, 2023

If I were Tinubu, I will retire this Man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Write An Agric Business Proposal For Poultry Or Fish Farming / Crop Calendar??? Lets Start A Comprehensive One Here / Irrigation System Installation And Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.