Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? (126673 Views)

Breaking!! US Imposes Sanctions On Owner Of AMIGO Supermarket Abuja!! / Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / Guys Help, I Am Tinkin Of A Little Bus To Invest In Dat Do't Need Much Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by pafm247: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2012
Leap before you jump
Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by kenmaro: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2012
for all coca cola products and nestle water, I suggest that you get directly from the company sales men/truck because it will be more cheaper that way. I do see their trucks around town sometimes making supply. And there are no restrictions if u want to buy from them so long u r doing a bulk purchase. All u need is just to get to them for ur order request. This also apply to cway water also.

1 Like

Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by kenmaro: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2012
you will get varieties of can drinks both local and imported ones at trade fair complex at cheaper prices.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by emma2002(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Update?
Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by Ups01(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
I was here
Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by RichLizzy: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
In this era of change please how much will it cost to start a mini supermarket in a neighborhood. Ajah axis to be precise.
Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by cricifixo: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2016
I'm also interested in this info, please gurus in the house enlighten us. I intend opening a mini supermarket that sells almost everything
Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by cricifixo: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2016
Can I pm you sir? Still on the mini mart business, thanks
yamakuza:

i said above N1m and above, and didnt dwell on that cos its not what she needs.

You can get shops around surulere for 350k/yr or less and ojuelegba/lawanson for 10k/month.

Depends on what you define as a minimart anyway.

I'm looking at those marts in lock up shops paying 150k/yr or 300k for 2 years.

Whatever you decide to stock up with depends on the size of the shop and your pocket.

Remember she intends to start small and expand, not go all out.

Anyway, lets see your own budget.
Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by uwa1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
please i want to know how much will be needed to do this business, also what are involved... how do i register under the manufacturers and get cheaper goods... how do i know a good location and also list of good that i have to start with.. thanks alot..
Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by Imustexcel: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Any updated information on how to set up a mini supermarket will be highly appreciated. The only challenge is where I can source for my stock at very competitive price. The shop rent, fridges and shelf have been sorted. My budget for the purchases is #700,000. Any other ideas on how to have a smooth running will also be needed. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by DaniellaDokubo(f): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Any updated information on this subject will be appreciated.
Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by Homeyfav: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
';'./
Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by bigbauer(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
-

2 Likes

Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by konews: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? by DaniellaDokubo(f): 10:57am On Apr 02
Does anyone have an updated info on this subject? I currently have a shop available for 500k in Surulere. I don't know what projections I should make as starting capital.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Victor Okafor 'Ezego': The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.