Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola (32731 Views)

The Organ Disappearance Hoax / Residents Panic As Another Lifeless Body Surfaces In Umuahia City (photos) / Travellers Panic Over Lagos-Ibadan Highway Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by BOSSkesh(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2023
I don’t understand so calabar people are Now stealing gbola
Maybe gbola is sweet like dog meat
What is it used for anyway?

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2023
Ojuju calabar 😂 😂
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Nasri100(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2023
We will never see a photo of the missing joystick
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by KingLennon(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2023
In my many years of existence, my eyes have not seen what I have been seeing this month in Calabar.
Black magic at its finest, a man's dick becoming as small as that of a toddler sad....

6 Likes

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by SalamRushdie: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2023
Till date no single evidence of what a missing Phallus looks like ..no pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by BOSSkesh(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2023
Hmmm
Superstition rooted in African culture
Is it that the whole thing will lost abi what
I really don’t understand this missing manhood stuff
Can anybody explain it to me
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Ibechris2: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2023
They want to silenced the people for saying it as it is.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by illicit(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2023
May we not be unfortunate

Imagine shaking someone and next thing, they raise alarm

shocked

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by NorthernersSuck: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2023
The legacy of the drug pusher called thieffNubu, even during buhari regime things are not as bad as this criminal regime

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by McLizbae: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2023
I never believed it.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by KingCyclon12: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2023
I wonder who always do things like this 😒, it’s becoming too much, time to control this immediately.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by onyxo76(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2023
i cannot just understand all this claim of organs disappearing ,is that person go shake your hand and your blokos go just vanish for inside your jeans? and appear for the snatcher pocket abi how?
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Acidosis(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2023
Ahh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Badgers14: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2023
Missing dìck is just mind boggling..

Very soon, they will migrate to missing boobs.. babe will just dey her dey and fiam.. just like that her boobs will vanish.. then we are truly finished..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by eliwa47(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2023
Believe me bitter kola is not enough grin!
Bitter kola kọ, sweet kola ní undecided.
I don't believe in this disappearance of instruments of enjoyment!
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by BigYash: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2023
Must police must lie over everything? Until CP own miss grin

3 Likes

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Ibelearner: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Hmm Na waoo
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Broveens42(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Law of demand and supply.
Prices of bitter kola have gone up, due to high demand.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Righthussle: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
We are living In very dangerous perilous times, where all kinds of evil atrocities are invented and practiced.

The days are too evil. Don't live an any how life or a life of neither here nor there.
If you are not conciously and genuiely seated in JESUS Christ, you stand the risk of being an Experimental piece for the devil and his minors.

Seat in your Jesus alone
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by KingLennon(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
I will never believe this thing until I see pictures
People wer dey bear Thomas no start today na cheesy. Continue to dey wait for pictures. To believe it or not is your choice sad

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by EdiskyHarry: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2023
If you believe this rubbish, then your education is nothing but an absolute rubbish.
Why are Africans always thinking backward everyday?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by tonicyril: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2023
Jackson619007:
Why the bitter cola and alligator alligator pepper, instead of melee weapons!!🤷🏼‍♂️

How old are you sir..

What is weapon?? What will u do with it??

Would u rather fight after ur blokos had bn harvested or would u rather protect it from been harvested??

Use sense, na person wey u suspect u go hold, u can't hold me for mere having body contact with you in the market.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by judedwriter(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
If you believe this rubbish, then your education is nothing but an absolute rubbish.
Why are Africans always thinking backward everyday?

Unfortunately, education and the supernatural are millions or billions of miles apart.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by princemillla(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2023
naijapips04:
The most useless set of educated persons are based in Nigeria. I can understand an illiterate believing this crap but a graduate?

If anyone can make joysticks disappear, then that person will be recognized as the greatest inventor that has ever lived.

I challenge any of these mumu to show evidence of the purported manhood disappearance and I will give the person N10m no cap.

These are the same ofekes that believe you can kill people to manufacture money.

If u are so sure of ur 10million naira. Pls make ur Self available and let's do some physical practice with your own. No need for further evidence.

Dark power exist and have witnessed it red handed.

May we not be unfortunate that's d Koko

2 Likes

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by fineboynl(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2023
there is nothing like stealing someone organ its not possible. what happen is just a fear. God abeg oh make them nor accuse person wrongly oh.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Nerdnextdoor: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2023
Still Finding it hard to believe any of these stories. . . Heard about it way way back but never really met any Victim, just rumours.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by inoki247: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2023
Make I go start Bitter Cola selling business for that side be like say na the New Dolllar be that shocked shocked shocked before he scarce over there....
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2023
What kind of protection is that. Will calabar men now cover their joysticks with bitter kola. Maybe they do that to make their joystick bitter in the mouth of their harvesters
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by princemillla(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2023
naijapips04:
The most useless set of educated persons are based in Nigeria. I can understand an illiterate believing this crap but a graduate?

If anyone can make joysticks disappear, then that person will be recognized as the greatest inventor that has ever lived.

I challenge any of these mumu to show evidence of the purported manhood disappearance and I will give the person N10m no cap.

These are the same ofekes that believe you can kill people to manufacture money.

If u are so sure of ur 10million naira. Pls make ur Self available and let's do some physical practice with your own. No need for further evidence.

May we not be unfortunate that's d Koko[b][/b][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by naijapips04: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2023
princemillla:

May we not be unfortunate that's d Koko

A typical wasted education graduate. You claim to have removed person penis, show it! Show evidence and I will give you N10m no cap. Get on live TV, demonstrate how you can make person manhood disappear and get instant N10m.

Fvck your dark power.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by showlove911(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2023
Nigeria is an active crime scene

Like a seasonal movie

Events unfolds in series

Nigeria is a gift, she keeps giving!
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by talented321: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2023
Oga graduate'' but u believe their is a god in the sky that control u...
naijapips04:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers / 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) / South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.