Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola (32735 Views)

The Organ Disappearance Hoax / Residents Panic As Another Lifeless Body Surfaces In Umuahia City (photos) / Travellers Panic Over Lagos-Ibadan Highway Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by eepeepook: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2023
The only prized possession the African came into the world with lies between his/her thighs. If they’re not actively seeking for how to fill their bellies, they sure as hell are looking for how to pleasure themselves using their prizes.

An unintellectual race. Tufia! Highly confident in ignorance.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Badmashii(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2023
onyxo76:
i cannot just understand all this claim of organs disappearing ,is that person go shake your hand and your blokos go just vanish for inside your jeans? and appear for the snatcher pocket abi how?

Guy I swear to God na real. E fit disappear go anywhere wey him like,but Sha e no go dey yourside again.

Them dey use am for jazz,even farmers too dey use am.

If you think sey juju is not real,then you are seriously handicapped already. Imagine you come get enemy when sabi better juju... Abi una think sey politicians dey like that?

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by onyxo76(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2023
Badmashii:

Guy I swear to God na real. E fit disappear go anywhere wey him like,but Sha e no go dey yourside again.

Them dey use am for jazz,even farmers too dey use am.

If you think sey juju is not real,then you are seriously handicapped already. Imagine you come get enemy when sabi better juju... Abi una think sey politicians dey like that?

of course jazz dey no doubting, but all this organ disappearance dey one kin, how come we never see anybody wey go comot im jeans show us the disappeared organ after the event take place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Quebec91(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2023
cheesy cheesy
ShoeWorld1:
Please who has experienced this penis magic before?

Does the penis disappear and automatically turn to hole or does that place got sealed
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Badmashii(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2023
One the most stupidest quote I've come across is "SEEING IS BELIEVING". like seriously?

You believe oxygen is in the air,yet have you seen it B4? How do you confirmed it's actually oxygen we are inhalling?

You believe many crap the white man tells you without seeing them but when it comes to juju you go sey u no believe untill you see am.

Okay. My own be sey,if u get sense for this world,sorry for this naija, better fortify yourself o.

If e happen, na oyo be your case. They say prevention is better than cure. Black magic,juju is real.

If it can work on prophet Muhammed (SAW) then no being born of a woman it can't work on.

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Doyin2(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2023
onyxo76:

of course jazz dey no doubting, but all this organ disappearance dey one kin, how come we never see anybody wey go comot im jeans show us the disappeared organ after the event take place.

What a contradiction.

You believe there is Jazz, but why is it difficult to believe that the same jazz can make penis disappear?

A whole body can disappear, but you find it difficult to believe that a small part of the body cannot disappear?

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Badmashii(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2023
onyxo76:

Na shame. And most times if you dey where e happen,you go see am.

Normally,Dem dey return am on time if Dem catch them come give them better beating.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Exceed15: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2023
Bullshit stories.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by onyxo76(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2023
Doyin2:

What a contradiction.

You believe there is Jazz, but why is it difficult to believe that the same jazz can make penis disappear?

A whole body can disappear, but you find it difficult to believe that a small part of the body cannot disappear?

undecided
bros, no contradiction here, yes i believe that there is jazz that can harm or remotely control someone, but making a body to disappear from one place to appear for another area no be jazz again o, that one na demon in action.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by flokii: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2023
Calabar women will soon start protests.. dem like preek pass anything.
They'll soon voice out in support of their mostly randy men.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Kendo93: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2023
Thinking about kolanut business cheesy
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by millionboi2: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2023
naijapips04:
The most useless set of educated persons are based in Nigeria. I can understand an illiterate believing this crap but a graduate?

If anyone can make joysticks disappear, then that person will be recognized as the greatest inventor that has ever lived.

I challenge any of these mumu to show evidence of the purported manhood disappearance and I will give the person N10m no cap.

These are the same ofekes that believe you can kill people to manufacture money.
it happend to someone close to me,the guy was sweating that day, until it was restored.

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Badmashii(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2023
Doyin2:

What a contradiction.

undecided

God Bless you broderly. Me sef the question tire me.

Juju normally is something difficult to explain. Because it's something that can't happen naturally.

Imagine person disappearing to another place,or person becoming invisible while still being in that place,or person stealing all your money by giving you just a single note, or person making you turn mumu to someone you once hate,etc

All these things no suppose happen normally,but as a result of black magic,it does. And a lot others.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by onyxo76(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2023
Badmashii:

Na shame. And most times if you dey where e happen,you go see am.

Normally,Dem dey return am on time if Dem catch them come give them better beating.
ok, so what of cases where most people go raise alarm that his organ disappear and then after we check out the area, everything dey intact..is that he suspect return the thing immediately or the person just wan raise alarm.
then why be say na blokos dem target, why dem no target kidney, breast, liver and maybe heart also, shebi those organs sef dey useful for rituals too
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by spencekat(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2023
Lol. I remember Ebola period,many bathed with salt water.Mbok,just cover your 'life giver'with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Menclothing: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2023
Just here to read
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Faposky95: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2023
izonborn098:
Between the man who said juju exist and the man who said their is a god in the sky that control them, who is more gullible and stupid?
Everyday u pray to kill the said devil that is not in existence...

But you agree their is power..... positive and negative....higher and lower.....good and evil.....
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Veiniously: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Happened to my neighbour last month here in Calabar. Still just surprised and confused

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by RepoMan007: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2023
naijapips04:
The most useless set of educated persons are based in Nigeria. I can understand an illiterate believing this crap but a graduate?

If anyone can make joysticks disappear, then that person will be recognized as the greatest inventor that has ever lived.

I challenge any of these mumu to show evidence of the purported manhood disappearance and I will give the person N10m no cap.

These are the same ofekes that believe you can kill people to manufacture money.

So there is a knowledge that will help you distinguish truth from lie and you have it?
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by naijapips04: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2023
millionboi2:
it happend to someone close to me,the guy was sweating that day, until it was restored.

It is always restored. What a cheap way to deceive gullible idiots. Can we ever see one that is not restored? Can we?
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by bizhop01: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2023
ShoeWorld1:

Does the penis disappear and automatically turn to hole or does that place got sealed
Experience always the best teacher, You will know when it's happen to you cool

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by naijapips04: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2023
RepoMan007:

So there is a knowledge that will help you distinguish truth from lie and you have it?

Evidence distinguishes truth from lie. Remove the prick and show us on live video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by virginchaser(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2023
izonborn098:
Between the man who said juju exist and the man who said their is a god in the sky that control them, who is more gullible and stupid?
Everyday u pray to kill the said devil that is not in existence...

OK, I was a free thinker like you. Let them knack you once no one will show you road to mountains, you will find it out by yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Money wahala
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Badmashii(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2023
onyxo76:
ok, so what of cases where most people go raise alarm that his organ disappear and then after we check out the area, everything dey intact..is that he suspect return the thing immediately or the person just wan raise alarm.
then why be say na blokos dem target, why dem no target kidney, breast, liver and maybe heart also, shebi those organs sef dey useful for rituals too

It depends on the particular ritual they want to do. Not all rituals are the same,most importantly not all orgarns are the same. Furthermore,they are different babalawo in this line of work.

Some rituals demand something as trivial as a black or white cock, while some involves higher demand such as a life of a young virgin, some kinds of roots or plants that are dangerous to obtain without risking your life and sanity to demons.

Mind you. Not all rituals are for money only. They are a lots more.

Hmm... baba,this life deep o.

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Bashirkareem31: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2023
ShoeWorld1:

it seems it'll become so small in size and won't ever experience Erection again
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by RepoMan007: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2023
naijapips04:

Evidence distinguishes truth from lie. Remove the prick and show us on live video.
start by showing us a live video of yours hanging on.

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Enculer2: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2023
Dididrumz:
Naija my country; nothing dey surprise me again.

Dark powers exist, whether you choose to believe it or not.

Exists for dumb people
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by TreasureJunky: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2023
If penis can truly be used for money ritual, why can't they go for animal penis,, why using human penis??
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by naijapips04: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2023
RepoMan007:
start by showing us a live video of yours hanging on.

typical educated buffon.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Bashirkareem31: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
naijapips04:

Mr literate,just come to lekki phase 1 with 1 million and I believe a security guard who just experienced it yesterday night will gladly show you his.He called his village and he was told to leave work and get to his village before 7 days,according to what he said

3 Likes

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by onyxo76(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Badmashii:

It depends on the particular ritual they want to do. Not all rituals are the same,most importantly not all orgarns are the same. Furthermore,they are different babalawo in this line of work.

Some rituals demand something as trivial as a black or white cock, while some involves higher demand such as a life of a young virgin, some kinds of roots or plants that are dangerous to obtain without risking your life and sanity to demons.

Mind you. Not all rituals are for money only. They are a lots more.

Hmm... baba,this life deep o.

very deep o, make God just dey keep us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers / Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.