Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola (32685 Views)

The Organ Disappearance Hoax / Residents Panic As Another Lifeless Body Surfaces In Umuahia City (photos) / Travellers Panic Over Lagos-Ibadan Highway Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by musicwriter(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
We are living In very dangerous perilous times, where all kinds of evil atrocities are invented and practiced.

The days are too evil. Don't live an any how life or a life of neither here nor there.
If you are not conciously and genuiely seated in JESUS Christ, you stand the risk of being an Experimental piece for the devil and his minors.

People like you are the ones nourishing these rumours, of course, including our traditional elements.

This has led me asking myself: which is dumber between Christianity and African beliefs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by naijapips04: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bashirkareem31:
Mr literate,just come to lekki phase 1 with 1 million and I believe a security guard who just experienced it yesterday night will gladly show you his.He called his village and he was told to leave work and get to his village before 7 days,according to what he said

give me phone number, give me address. I will come and inspect the missing manhood then give the guy N1m. I am dead serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by FireUpNow(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is pure fake news. Between Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa and Nigeria I don't which one is craziey
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by johnwegs(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
izonborn098:
Between the man who said juju exist and the man who said their is a god in the sky that control them, who is more gullible and stupid?
Everyday u pray to kill the said devil that is not in existence...
you never see anything yet nor experienced any so shut your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by TooMuchSense1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
ShoeWorld1:
Please who has experienced this penis magic before?

Does the penis disappear and automatically turn to hole or does that place got sealed

Go and read about "Koro disease" online.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Papayaayasager(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dog meat penis.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by marksleek2584(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Men now put bitter kola and alligator pepper in their pockets or hold their private organs tightly while walking on the street or inside commercial vehicles. grin no one go take my cock without a fight!šŸ˜šŸ¤£ cheesy
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Elidrisy20: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
If dey thief am? Wetin dey want make we do?
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Sleekfingers: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
There is something wrong with the black race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Sequence23(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
They have taken this evil thing to Calabar now. I remember around year 2001/2002 when there were cases like this in Ibadan. The evil people would pretend like they were mad. When they touched a man, the man's d*k would disappear. Many of us used to walk with our hands in our pockets holding the powerhouse. Until they started catching them with the d*ks and mobile phones in their body. People burnt the evil guys that year

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by gbeseun(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrsTwrite:
What is the world turning into
Some people are very foolish, why would you harvest someone's organ because you want to enjoy December?? Human beings are wicked!

No go buy alligator pepper oo and bitter kola,let them harvest your organ,iku pa e niyen oo.

Happy weekend y'all. Do well to check my signature if you need my help.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Aquaflow77: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol šŸ˜‚Funniest news of the year
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Lordsonn: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
I walk with Jesus. No power can steal what belongs to me
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Timoleon(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
naijapips04:
The most useless set of educated persons are based in Nigeria. I can understand an illiterate believing this crap but a graduate?

If anyone can make joysticks disappear, then that person will be recognized as the greatest inventor that has ever lived.

I challenge any of these mumu to show evidence of the purported manhood disappearance and I will give the person N10m no cap.

These are the same ofekes that believe you can kill people to manufacture money.

Even this very article says after police investigation it is confirmed to be fake. Yet see the number of people holding on to their superstitious beliefs.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Slymontee: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
gift2xl:
That area de very important and needs immediate protection. Lol
Our girls don't joke with it.
Don't generalize. Say your sisters or your daughters don't joke with it. Thanks.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Confidenz56(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by gift2xl: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Slymontee:
Don't generalize. Say your sisters or your daughters don't joke with it. Thanks.

hermaphrodite human.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by DaddyCoool: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lumig:
grin
Before we know it,Kolanut will turn to gold. Knowing that an average Nigerian is on the lookout for any opportunity to fleece his fellow citizen.
Don't put surprised that Kolanut will be sold 1000naira per nut undecided

Not kolanut. Can't you read?
BITTER KOLA AND ALIGATOR PEPPER!!
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by drnoel: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
politicoNG:
Men walk with bitter kola, alligator pepper as fear grips Calabar residents over genitalsā€™ ā€˜disappearanceā€™

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/men-walk-with-bitter-kola-alligator-pepper-as-fear-grips-calabar-residents-over-genitals-disappearance/

Can only happen in Nigeria.
Instead of demanding good governance from your leaders, you distract yourselves with this shit.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by drnoel: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Some people are very foolish, why would you harvest someone's organ because you want to enjoy December?? Human beings are wicked!

You believe this shit? U are funny

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by drnoel: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrsTwrite:

You believe this shit? U are funny
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Chetas81(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrsTwrite:

what is Nigerians turning into, not the world.
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by bizzibodi(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
I cover ma 10inches poking stick with d BLOOD of JESUS!
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Chetas81(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sleekfingers:
There is something wrong with the black race.
The black race problem come from heaven
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Neoteny7: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrsTwrite:

I think you're equally foolish if you believe this superstitious nonsense
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by princemillla(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
naijapips04:

A typical wasted education graduate. You claim to have removed person penis, show it! Show evidence and I will give you N10m no cap. Get on live TV, demonstrate how you can make person manhood disappear and get instant N10m.

Fvck your dark power.

I can only tell u. They play. Wasted education or not this is where we find ourselves. Africans got voodoo

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Jackson619007: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
tonicyril:

How old are you sir..

What is weapon?? What will u do with it??

Would u rather fight after ur blokos had bn harvested or would u rather protect it from been harvested??

Use sense, na person wey u suspect u go hold, u can't hold me for mere having body contact with you in the market.

šŸ‘Ž
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Clinghton: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
The bible called it ' perilous times'
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by Expanse2020(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
In Patience Jonathan Voice;
Omo Ipob/Igbo is gone but his Manhood live on
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
ShoeWorld1:

Does the penis disappear and automatically turn to hole or does that place got sealed
It shrinks! It doesn't erect anymore.
Note: I'm in calabar, I have witnessed twice this week.

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by dkidd: 2:02am On Sep 17, 2023
izonborn098:
Between the man who said juju exist and the man who said their is a god in the sky that control them, who is more gullible and stupid?
Everyday u pray to kill the said devil that is not in existence...
Small boy.. ur eyes go clear on the day u dey draw ur last breath no worry. For now swim in folly smiley

1 Like

Re: Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola by chijokz(m): 2:43am On Sep 17, 2023
ShoeWorld1:

Exactly my assertion!
I just laugh when I read stuff like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Deadly Bandits Caught In Zamfara Market While Buying Food Stuffs / Lady Nabbed While Trying To Dump Her Dead Baby In Delta / 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.