Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo (29511 Views)

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by clems88(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
sreamsense:

Is like you lack adequate brain capacity to understand what he is talking about before you wrote all these gibberish. Listen to it, again and again! He is saying, money is nonsense if you look for it in ungodly manners by killing your wife or someone in the hope of getting money. He is emphasizing that true riches can come from God if you patiently follow God and waits for him to bless you because money is no evil, but LOVE OF MONEY (to do every ungodly things to get it) is evil. That's is summary of what he said, Mr man!
no need to explain to him. So many people that call their self are a disgrace to Christianity. Have you ever heard a Muslim criticizing themselves or their imam ? NO , we we Christian seem to disgrace and ridicule our selves . That's why muslims will come and quote the Bible upside down and rubbish our faith
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Hassanmaye(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Lol
God of man
4 private jets and $150m in the account
Religious sheeple will still praise him
Haha please
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Hassanmaye(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=125824542][/quote]
Please remove this don't break egg
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by clems88(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Righthussle:
Oga you go talk tire. Shishi una no go see from me and my family again.

Any god that needs money should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I don't have shishi to give to any god through anybody.

Money is nonsense but you accept tithe and offering from ritualists, scammers and yahoo boys.

Old pulpit bandits.
Mr tithe how much tithe have you paid ?? Leave us to pay our tithe is not yiur money .. Abi did the tithe payers complain to you??. And for your info living Faith as a church pay tithe to another ministry . So next time you shut your useless mouth and mind your business .
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by braine(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
ANYONE who donates to his church is a fool and a nonsense person then.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by daygee12: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
You are not a Christian Bobo kini, you are a Yoruba Muslim Terrorist pretending to be a Christian, stop forcing it, be proud of your Allahu Akbar identity

So u call Oyedepo a Christian? Do u think Jesus Christ and Apostle Paul would have live this type of life Oyedepo is living. Bro u should check urself if u are truly a Christian
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Morbeta11(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
warlordd:

TB Joshua was evil just as Oyedepo.

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by daygee12: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
clems88:
no need to explain to him. So many people that call their self are a disgrace to Christianity. Have you ever heard a Muslim criticizing themselves or their imam ? NO , we we Christian seem to disgrace and ridicule our selves . That's why muslims will come and quote the Bible upside down and rubbish our faith

Then u shouldn't be called a Christian if u cant say the truth

1 Like

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by IjebuWarrior: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
Righthussle:

Any god that needs money should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I don't have shishi to give to any god through anybody.

Money is nonsense but you accept tithe and offering from ritualists, scammers and yahoo boys.

Old pulpit bandits.

They gladly accept it from even our corrupt Politicians. Useless Bastards! angry
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by todugo(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Money is nonsense but you still tithing your followers or members😂😂
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Christistruth00: 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Please remove this don't break egg

It stays

1 Like

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by daygee12: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:

You are wrong

If you are stupendously rich, heaven is far from you.

I wish I could mentor you for some months

We have faithfuls who were billionaire

Father Abraham was a billionaire in goods and commodities. Same with Isaac, Jacob and Job and Joseph of Arimathea. So so many throughout scriptures

But church money is not meant for individuals it is meant for us all think deeply about this
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Christistruth00: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Googledotcom:
I'm sure you have no data to see the video.

Me who used to attend Winners Chapel you are telling to use Data to see Oyedepo the Greedy Witchdoctor,?
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Porksupplyib: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
clems88:

Have u ever seen a Muslim wake up one morning and set up his religious practice and give it a name, his own dortrines, his own teachings etc?

That should tell you the reason why you can't have Muslims facing a supposed leader.

Islam does not condole the several nonsense and freedom which Christianity allows. It is in christainity that the church is your property. Your blessings. Etc. It isn't so in Islam. No one owns the mosques. The cases are way differnt.

So before you compare try to understand.

We know for certain that in the end times like these several false prophets will arise. Teaching their own made up messages and dortrines. So it is very necessary for the Christian folks to speak out when we see perversions from the TRUTH.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Christistruth00: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Deeman147:

I pity you

Pity yourself if you are still listening to Oyedepo

He.will make sure his Church inherits all your family property and not your children

Oyedepo's Case is that bad

May you be well and live long Amen
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by koxi: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
…and yet your lavish lifestyle isn’t?
Be deceiving yourself…
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
kiyosaki1:
Can you proof your allegation. Please let's be mindful of our comments,because this forum might actually not be faceless.
You are proof of it. The man gives you absolutely nothing but you give him all of you. Isn't that enough to assume him a witch doctor under Nigerian tradition? lipsrsealed
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by NairaMaster1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Righthussle:

Old pulpit bandits.

How much does you family have self. Hold it.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by ceejayluv(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Pay 10 percent of your day income to me as tithe first...
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Professor822714: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Thats not what he said- in comparison to what the ungodly have to do in order to get rich it is truly nonsense.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by jubrilELsudan: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
WHAT AN IDIOT HE IS....YET TOMORROW SUNDAY....HE WILL STILL COLLECT TITHE AND OFFERING FROM HIS IMPOVERISHED CONGREGATION

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Porksupplyib: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
coputa:
The billions own by the Catholic church is not controlled by one man and his family

Leave him. He should be comparing incomparable things. Maybe he sees the name of the pope as part of the richest persons in the world
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Porksupplyib: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Matt 6: 19-21 says it all.

Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”

That is the teaching of Christ.
Any other teaching or idea contrary to this is not Christ-Like. And thus doesn't make you a Christian.
Feel free to continue arguing and amassing wealths for yourself on earth while others around you suffer.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by jonsn: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:
And when people advocate assistance for the needy under you, you begin to lash out all sorts of talks. Easy to say things when one isn't in the position of their followers

If census were taken from pastor's with very poor financial welfare who live miserably, then we shouldn't say such without first providing opportunities to build their life financially one way or the other. Tl

That's pastor's not even talking members.

When I was a baby Christian I listened to the speech and words of ministers, as I began to deepen root in Christ,I noticed I'm to listen to the actions of any minister and not their talks. No one would taint themselves in their speeches. Hypocrisy everywhere

When we rather spend billions on chairs and buildings and neglect issues like financial assistance for education and health, we know that the god of this world has grabbed us on one side.

If talk isn't backed by frank active actions, then talk is hypocrisy

All of the whole financial rascality that poor people don't get financial aid is to keep them at a level that they will never rise to challenge number one position and that of offspring. So followers are in a slaves position not just momentarily, but generationally.

And under the guise of our tainted.image, we neglect the sheep, their pains and their cry's. Your reward is in Heaven indeed

Your comments only show that you're frustrated and have been misguided in thoughts.

Do you have any idea of the much he has given to people, even to those that are not his church members?

I will advise you to refuse joining the attackers of men of GOD even if you have a grievance against them.

Study the Bible and do what it says.

God bless your soul.

Selah.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by BOSSkesh(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Truth07:
what the apostles pratice in acts was not christianity
Then what was it
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by okoroemeka(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Lol
God of man
4 private jets and $150m in the account
Religious sheeple will still praise him
I was intrigue when I watched one of his preachings were he said a person gave a personal donation of one billion naira to the ark of God project,he should have refused that if money is nonsense
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by KayB: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Alihamdulilah!! Seek knowledge until you find
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Porksupplyib: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
If any so called "man of God" tells you he is super rich because he is serving God and obeying his commandments, just remind him of the fact that he is still very much far behind Apostle Paul and other early heralder of the gospel when it comes to serving God and the pushing the gospel. And that no where was it recorded that these ones were extremely wealthy.

Let's all stop being deceived.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Godsongang: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Give me all your money if money is nonsense
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Professor822714:
Thats not what he said- in comparison to what the ungodly have to do in order to get rich it is truly nonsense.
The ungodly create products, build factories to manufacture said products and then sell said products to those who have need of them. This man here does not have a tangible product but wraps lies around the mentions of the name of God and then sells those lies using all forms of scam tactics to his gullible followers and their generations. He amassed his wealth off the sweat of the gullible. What makes this man and better than those you consider ungodly? undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by BOSSkesh(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
okoroemeka:
I was intrigue when I watched one of his preachings were he said a person gave a personal donation of one billion naira to the ark of God project,he should have refused that if money is nonsense
The man is a big fraudster
How the people that keep funding him can’t see that is beyond me truly
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by WAPINATION: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yes I agree with you sir But first I wish to be Dangerously rich like you.

E just shock me to see person weh don set generational wealth to come advice his followers that wealth is nonsense. Ride on Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things Humanity Could Do Better Without Religion / U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.