Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo (29400 Views)

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by BOSSkesh(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The ungodly create products, build factories to manufacture said products and then sell said products to those who have need of them. This man here does not have a tangible product but wraps lies around the mentions of the name of God and then sells those lies using all forms of scam tactics to his gullible followers and their generations. He amassed his wealth off the sweat of the gullible. What makes this man and better than those you consider ungodly? undecided
Ahhh boss stop this cooking it’s too much
His living minions will come for your head ohh
Lol
E di de

1 Like

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Porksupplyib: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Read the Book of Obadiah for example.

Read the Book of Malachi and let wisdom interpret what it means that you won't have room to store His blessings

In Deuteronomy, He says He would Bless our Bread and waters

And you don't know the difference between "He will bless our bread and water" and "he will give us extreme wealth"? grin

Do you remember the lord's prayer?
If you can't, please endeavour to revisit it.

"Give us this day our daily bread"
It is very clear.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Padipadi(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Jesus taught us wisdom is justified by her children. Even Solomon with his concubines preached truth. However my own truth will be evaluated by actions and not volume.of words. For the Kingdom of God is not one of plentiful words but of alignment with our Father, His will, His dictates, His actions and interests
Let's talk about the phrase wisdom is justified by her children:
You are saying your own truth should be evaluated by your actions. If so, then I d say you are just being harsh on Oyedepo. Cos findings revealed he's a giver too.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by ConfidentialDoc: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
My multibillionaire forbears would not agree with you. They love the nonsense so much.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Wodu89:
Read the Book of Obadiah for example.Read the Book of Malachi and let wisdom interpret what it means that you won't have room to store His blessings

In Deuteronomy, He says He would Bless our Bread and waters
Obadiah, Malachi and also Deuteronomy are addressed specifically to the Nation of Israel (and Judah). Stop making a liar of God. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
jonsn:

Your comments only show that you're frustrated and have been misguided in thoughts.

Do you have any idea of the much he has given to people, even to those that are not his church members?

I will advise you to refuse joining the attackers of men of GOD even if you have a grievance against them.

Study the Bible and do what it says.

God bless your soul.

Selah.

It's always Greener on the other side. It's easy to say, there's this and that from hearsays in any events in life until one really has personal experiences. Again, wisdom is justified by her children
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Wodu89: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
coputa:
The billions own by the Catholic church is not controlled by one man and his family

Systemic ownership. It's okay for a leader to own. To maintain order, it's okay if one heads but manages in Fear of God. We know how Africans can get diabolic and begin to kill one another if it's a board. So, to make such scenarios the Leader or the Son can lead. But the poor should be carried along properly
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Akalia(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Lol
God of man
4 private jets and $150m in the account
Religious sheeple will still praise him
Men like daddy oyedepo have paid their dues in the lord's vineyard, you don't expect him to remain in the circle of financial struggle. Cast your eyes away from his imperfections and focus on the good works the Lord has done and is still doing with him.

1 Like

Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by jceesquare(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
People just want to hate this man by all means.
Most people typing rubbish should go and listen to that video 1st.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Truth07: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Then what was it
they were called christians at antioch according the greek translation , but before then they were called (na'ar yah) which means followers of yah, what they pratice is messiahnic judaism
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by creativehubb: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Yes. That book was not talking about wealth at all, but storing up wealth in heaven. True Riches is not money be doing good works.

I pray Christians go back to the scripture and search it for themselves.
Notice the way he flipped it at the end, making it seem all about wealth and enjoyment, when the letters of the verse on the screen was telling something else. Christians read the bible yourselves, and you will see all these things they hold you down with, tithes, character of a Christian, it's expectations are being misconstrued.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Akalia:
■ Men like daddy oyedepo have paid their dues in the lord's vineyard, you don't expect him to remain in the circle of financial struggle.
■ Cast your eyes away from his imperfections and focus on the good works the Lord has done and is still doing with him.
You mean in the imaginary lords vineyard he invented for you lot to believe in? Dey there dey allow a human being like yourself dey deceive you. undecided

2. So he can't caset his own eyes from the imperfections of others but you are supposed to cast your eyes off of his? undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by creativehubb: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
RepoMan007:
the overemphasis of money by men has made a huge nonsense of it overtime.
In Nigeria, productivity was neglected and more money printed, the end result was severe hardship. How did that happen?

Over emphasis of money made it happen. The bishop is right?
Oyedeoo flipped the verse, that chapter of the bible was talking about looking up to eternal life by storing up good works of righteousness, not about enjoyment. The bishop talked about riches in God's glory, but he made it seem all about material wealth and enjoyment...riches in God's glory means shining in righteousness as a child of God...the bible does not emphasize on wealth, except in some few chapters and books, like books if Solomon etc...
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Porksupplyib: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
Akalia:
Men like daddy oyedepo have paid their dues in the lord's vineyard, you don't expect him to remain in the circle of financial struggle. Cast your eyes away from his imperfections and focus on the good works the Lord has done and is still doing with him.

Describe or define paying of dues in christianity
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Then what was it
Christianity has its foundations in pagan religion of men. The apostles were instead follows of Jesus Christ. Even they had absolutely nothing to do with the religion of Judaism which is what Jesus Christ condemned when He cast down the Pharisees. Christianity was then later made into an official religion in Rome by politically and greed-driven individuals and it remains that way to this day. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Truth07:
they were called christians at antioch according the greek translation , but before then they were called (na'ar yah) which means followers of yah, what they pratice is messiahnic judaism
The apostles had absolutely no connection to Judaism, the religion of the Pharisees and Priests which Jesus Christ condemned. And No, Judaism has no connected to God or HIs Law since God also condemned it in His Old Testament through His many Prophets - Ezekiel 34 undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by francisobiabo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Could you explain some more....
Kobojunkie:
Christianity has its foundations in pagan religion of men. The apostles were instead follows of Jesus Christ. Even they had absolutely nothing to do with the religion of Judaism which is what Jesus Christ condemned when He cast down the Pharisees. Christianity was then later made into an official religion in Rome by politically and greed-driven individuals and it remains that way to this day. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
francisobiabo:
Could you explain some more....
Jesus Christ condemned the doctrines and traditions of men, the foundation on which the religion of Judaism which the Pharisees, Sadducees, and even Priests of Israel(and Judah) had turned to— away from God. He, as God did through Moses, gave His followers a Law which He urged them to instead abide by. However, as Jesus Christ predicted, there came wolves in sheep's clothing, thieves who came to steal(driven by greed), to kill(driven by political ideals and goals), and to destroy His flock — the followers of the antiChrist. These individuals not only adopted the name the followers were called by Pagans in Antioch for their movement, they also adopted a foundation built on doctrines and traditions of men — the very same Jesus Christ warned was against Him, establishing themselves as indeed of the antiChrist system that Jesus Christ warned would come. Eventually, by way of the power of a Pagan politician —Apollo of Rome— made Christianity an official religion which is what you all recognize today. undecided

Those who however continue as followers of Jesus Christ are in no way associated with the religion of Christianity to this day. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by okewumi: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
JuicCR:
Money is Nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cXTHnqsgU

I havr not gone through comment.
ONE OF THE MISERY I EXPERIENCED IN THIS LINE IS WINNER CHURCH.

In my compound, two family were members. The first always watch their online program and attend their local church. Within a year, he exploded into riches. grin Doing well

The second tenant decided to be attending their church and he is a tiler (people that install ties). Within short period of being a member, his business started booming and he has two cars now grin grin.

I told my wife, is like we will change our church oo because l hate poverty grin grin. She said No that she is in choir. That God will remember us. Ok ooo, no wahala. Is like there is anoiting of blessing on this ma
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by creativehubb: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Yes. That book was not talking about wealth at all, but storing up wealth in heaven. True Riches is not money but doing good works.

I pray Christians go back to the scripture and search it for themselves.
You are wise.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kevineleven(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Money, very nonses something.
If you have more than 100k in your bank, you are going to end up in hell fire.
Better send every to my bank account.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
okewumi:
■ I havr not gone through comment. ONE OF THE MISERY I EXPERIENCED IN THIS LINE IS WINNER CHURCH.
In my compound, two family were members. The first always watch their online program and attend their local church. Within a year, he exploded into riches. grin Doing well The second tenant decided to be attending their church and he is a tiler (people that install ties). Within short period of being a member, his business started booming and he has two cars now grin grin. I told my wife, is like we will change our church oo because l hate poverty grin grin. She said No that she is in choir. That God will remember us. Ok ooo, no wahala. Is like there is anoiting of blessing on this ma
SO by your summation, everyone who attends the winners chapel is rich in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by focus7: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Oyedepo is a conman who preaches one thing on the pulpit and do the exact opposite outside. After he has made enough money off the people, now money is nonsense.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Padipadi:
Did he defraud you? Are you his client? Receive brain! Bishop Oyedepo may have his flaws, but this teaching is rich. He's saying money isn't everything in this sermon. I don't want to look into his personal life cos the money he has can't buy him salvation or save him from death. And the same thing is for his critics. Money can't buy them life! If I didn't listen to the whole video, I d think you v sense. See your head like N100 local chicken 🐔 egg. Watch the video and see he's only saying money can't buy life!
Money is nonsense yet money is exactly the one thing he uses to scam you all into filling seats in auditoriums which he lavished with money he scammed from you? If that man had been preaching out in an open field somewhere like Jesus Christ did, would you and the millions who crowd his church businesses regularly be here speaking the same way of him? undecided

Talk about being mentally disconnected from reality. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by kareemkamil(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
God punish you there, idiot man, thiev.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by kareemkamil(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Another pulpit bandit as spoken.
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Truth07: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=125831055] The apostles had absolutely no connection to Judaism, the religion of the Pharisees and Priests which Jesus Christ condemned. And No, Judaism has no connected to God or HIs Law since God also condemned it in His Old Testament through His many Prophets - Ezekiel 34 undecided[/quote so tell if christians live in obidient to the commandment of abba YAH
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Truth07:
so tell if christians live in obidient to the commandment of abba YAH
Jesus Christ did not give religion of any kind to His followers, and He made clear that those who follow the path of Religion are against Him. Religion is solely the purview of men and has absolutely nothing to do with God. undecided
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Truth07: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not give religion of any kind to His followers, and He made clear that those who follow the path of Religion are against Him. Religion is solely the purview of men and has absolutely nothing to do with God. undecided
I am not into any religion, i belong to a group following abba YAH, we are dedicated to keeping the law and commandment
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
Truth07:
I am not into any religion, i belong to a group following abba YAH, we are dedicated to keeping the law and commandment
The moment you belong to a group/cult/sect, you are of a religion. Let's not kid ourselves. lipsrsealed
Re: Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo by Padipadi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Money is nonsense yet money is exactly the one thing he uses to scam you all into filling seats in auditoriums which he lavished with money he scammed from you? If that man had been preaching out in an open field somewhere like Jesus Christ did, would you and the millions who crowd his church businesses regularly be here speaking the same way of him? undecided

Talk about being mentally disconnected from reality. undecided
If you don't keep quiet I ll break bottle on your head.
See, everyone here has known that you and Ilamina feat each other as bisexual couples.
Don't drag me cos of Oyedepo. I m not his disciple. But I v decided to ignore his personality and take clue from his recent teaching.
Now before I actually break bottle on your head, be quiet here till the end of this month or else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.