Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School (35753 Views)

3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) / Buhari Awards Cash, PHD Level Scholarships To 3 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by crossbreedwears(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
You can advise him
Cutezt:
Terrible! There is a guy i know around my area, he was struggling before and was doing security guard in one secondary school near me, he was constantly topping up different peoples daughters (students) in the security guards lodge, when i discovered that, i distanced myself from him. he ventured into Yahoo while doing his security guard work and cashed out, not big time, but at least, something tangible, but to my shock, the guy no gree resign o, i later found out he was not ready to let go off the free sex and accommodation he was getting, in fact, after he cashed out, the girls multiplied cos he could now give them more money, no be aboki o, na yoruba guy.

This na person wey get very healthy eskimo dog, very white and fat inside the school, i wonder how the school no code say this guy don pass the security guard level wey him dey do.

The day he will impregnate a student, kasala go burst that day and i will be watching from afar!

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by ceejay80s(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
lazkizz:
God save me from this country
Not from Satan again abi?
Oh una don see people wey worse pass devil
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by NOwazobia: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Use tattoo and ear rings to deceive the students!...

hmmm...
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by dontrulee: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
It will shock you to know that it may even be the girls seducing the guard.

Those secondary school girls are not innocent at all.
I remembered when I was teaching in my uncle's secondary school when I was still a medical student some few years ago, come and see young secondary school girls giving me green light and even seducing me. Young females that are matured in the right place but one thing about me is that I'm opened and will never do underaged, never. No matter what you carry, it'll never move me. So because of that, everyone trusted me and come and see what I was hearing from the girls, Omo no be small thing. Na secondary school girls dey bad pass even if they have little or no experience

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Mubarakgano(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Pastors and the so-called prophets used to do it, so why not the thirty yr old security guard?
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Goalnaldo(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Are you sure they are not the ones seducing him. Girls nowadays ehn. That's how one girl that passes front of my shop will just be looking at me. I even plan to chyk her until I saw her in school uniform few days ago. I said na, this one is underage even though she carry packages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Goalnaldo(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
dontrulee:

I remembered when I was teaching in my uncle's secondary school when I was still a medical student some few years ago, come and see young secondary school girls giving me green light and even seducing me. Young females that are matured in the right place but one thing about me is that I'm opened and will never do underaged, never. No matter what you carry, it'll never move me. So because of that, everyone trusted me and come and see what I was hearing from the girls, Omo no be small thing. Na secondary school girls dey bad pass even if they have little or no experience
I saw your post just after I posted mine
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by dontrulee: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Are you sure they are not the ones seducing him. Girls nowadays ehn. That's how one girl that passes front of my shop will just be looking at me. I even plan to chyk her until I saw her in school uniform few days ago. I said na, this one is underage even though she carry packages

Wow, you just said my mind.
That's the reality of things ooo.
It is well
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Multiversed: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
You don't mean It😳
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Morbeta11(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
He was teaching them biology practical on reproductive organs.... grin
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Advancedman(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kinterez:

https://punchng.com/guard-allegedly-impregnates-three-pupils-in-anambra-anglican-school/

The gateman puts on earrings with tattoos which he used in deceiving the innocent young students.

@bold total rubbish and reason why female dishonored themselves like slowpoke.
Blame the girls as long as it wasn't rape.
If we fail to make female seriously accountable and responsible irrespective of the male involved in their calamity they will never stop to disrupt our collective existence.
Quote me with indepth reason.

3 Likes

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Advancedman(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kinterez:

https://punchng.com/guard-allegedly-impregnates-three-pupils-in-anambra-anglican-school/

Angli....what.

All the school board should take care of those students and their pregnancy for life.
Strip them of everything except their life.
What an abomination in a school not to talk of church school #tatoooandearring.
If the overall head of that school is a male castrate him on behalf of the gatefucker.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na this one be Anambra Jugunu
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by KarinaSlim(f): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
He would say it was the devil now.

He should be killed
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Quenncee: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Cutezt:
Terrible! There is a guy i know around my area, he was struggling before and was doing security guard in one secondary school near me, he was constantly topping up different peoples daughters (students) in the security guards lodge, when i discovered that, i distanced myself from him. he ventured into Yahoo while doing his security guard work and cashed out, not big time, but at least, something tangible, but to my shock, the guy no gree resign o, i later found out he was not ready to let go off the free sex and accommodation he was getting, in fact, after he cashed out, the girls multiplied cos he could now give them more money, no be aboki o, na yoruba guy.

This na person wey get very healthy eskimo dog, very white and fat inside the school, i wonder how the school no code say this guy don pass the security guard level wey him dey do.

The day he will impregnate a student, kasala go burst that day and i will be watching from afar!

Nothing go happen. Highest, na to pay the bride price if him like self.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by maiunguwar: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
How did this happen when school is on holidays?
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by sacajawea: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kemadealadire:

Of course, plenty things wrong and I hope he gets the necessary punishment.

He violated his work ethics, slept with underaged children, committed fornication etc.
Lol!
Religion teaches us that everything is predestined, all things that Happen have been written down from time immemorial already...
So if God has written it down, it must happen. Everything happens for a reason
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by PaulH07: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Cutezt:

Me I just dey wonder how this guys dey see these girls chop laidat, even without money...

Me wey be doctor dey suffer blow money ontop oloshos for Lagos here meen.

Lagos babes no show love to me at all.

Wetin I fit do abeg?

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by abba190: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
they are not pupils ffs
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by PaulH07: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
dontrulee:

What were they saying?

Tell me...
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Sk5050: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
The school authorities should be blamed.
Gradually everyone wants to test the banana l

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Chetas81(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS, TO YOU GUY'S, IMMORAL BEHAVIOUR IS YOUR FIRST PRIORITY,NO COMPLAIN

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Chetas81(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
ceejay80s:

Not from Satan again abi?
Oh una don see people wey worse pass devil
you mean the Nigerian citizen
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Chetas81(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
PaulH07:

What were they saying?

Tell me...
complained not just needed
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by comodo: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
This one na lie from the pit of hell. Nothing of such happened in this school. Punch.ng don dey kolo. My niece is in this school. Presently on holidays. She don laugh tire.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by NewDea4: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kinterez:

Why withhold his name so that he can sneak to another school under a different identity and do it all over again

Nigeria is simply a paradise for child molestors
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by maasoap(m): 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin it'll never take away the facts that YORUBAS DON'T LOVE THEMSELVES
Look at what Naira Marley did to MOHBAD.

Had it been it's Igbo vs Igbo 😆😆 they'll start telling us how IGBO'S don't love themselves #Nzogbu nzogbu

What did he do to him again? I can't seem to remember.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by SonOfDSoil01: 12:04am On Sep 17, 2023
Dasonjam:
instead of you focusing the on the thread, you want to start another tribal war
leave the fool, he will be crying marginalisation now lol, they no Dey ever get sense

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by nedekid: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2023
School employ aqua ibom/ calabar as security? My ear de pain me nii? shocked
The school lucky say even principal and all the teachers sef no carry belle join.
People from that area are lovers not fighters. If you know you know.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:14am On Sep 17, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin it'll never take away the facts that YORUBAS DON'T LOVE THEMSELVES
Look at what Naira Marley did to MOHBAD.

Had it been it's Igbo vs Igbo 😆😆 they'll start telling us how IGBO'S don't love themselves #Nzogbu nzogbu

Peter Obi and Atiku must show their transcript. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Backpedal: 12:18am On Sep 17, 2023
Cutezt:

Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG / Strike: FG Breaks ASUU’s Rank, To Release Withheld Salaries Of Medical Lecturers / A Quick Notice For All Student Looking For Admission Into University Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.