Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School (35754 Views)

3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) / Buhari Awards Cash, PHD Level Scholarships To 3 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by wiseone28: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2023
greypencils:
Ime Udoka things. Akwa-Cross people, both male & female like sex like mad.
Una just dey talk nonsense
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Slurity(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin it'll never take away the facts that YORUBAS DON'T LOVE THEMSELVES
Look at what Naira Marley did to MOHBAD.

Had it been it's Igbo vs Igbo 😆😆 they'll start telling us how IGBO'S don't love themselves #Nzogbu nzogbu
The level of tribalism in your head is devilish and childish at the same time. You are there when Naira MARLEY was killing the guy now.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Chibuzoripob: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2023
wiseone28:
idiot if it was Igbo man impregnating Akwa Ibom girls you would have run mouth by now that Akwa ibom girls are sex manic
same was u call ur father idiot at home
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Ejyksneh(m): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2023
I'm sure you wish to be in his shoes.

Free sex is not easy to come by especially from young succulent breasts and as.s like the ones in the hostel.
Cutezt:
Terrible! There is a guy i know around my area, he was struggling before and was doing security guard in one secondary school near me, he was constantly topping up different peoples daughters (students) in the security guards lodge, when i discovered that, i distanced myself from him. he ventured into Yahoo while doing his security guard work and cashed out, not big time, but at least, something tangible, but to my shock, the guy no gree resign o, i later found out he was not ready to let go off the free sex and accommodation he was getting, in fact, after he cashed out, the girls multiplied cos he could now give them more money, no be aboki o, na yoruba guy.

This na person wey get very healthy eskimo dog, very white and fat inside the school, i wonder how the school no code say this guy don pass the security guard level wey him dey do.

The day he will impregnate a student, kasala go burst that day and i will be watching from afar!
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by wiseone28: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
same was u call ur father idiot at home
Maybe yours is in baby factory getting busy.. idiot
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by ONEjoblessGUY: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2023
nedekid:

Lol, you took it too far naa. Most are good people with nice attributes. The thing is that they are known to be great lovers and performers in the other room. They are known to have a high sex drive, both sexes.
As it is said, God save you if a calabar man catches your wife or their woman catches a husband. Omo only God can save that marraige.
Heck my martial arts coach back in the day, his wife moved in with the neighbor in face me I face you house. She left 4 kids for the hubby. No matter the begging, she no gree. Imagine what this man went through hearing them bang his wife in the next room daily. Only him confessed thay that neigbour was a savage. That all he does is nack the wife from morning till night.

Lol......

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Kemadealadire(f): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2023
sacajawea:

Lol!
Religion teaches us that everything is predestined, all things that Happen have been written down from time immemorial already...
So if God has written it down, it must happen. Everything happens for a reason
Nah, this one is indisciplined and allowed his lust to get the better of him.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by sedIoyol(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2023
Too bad
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by greypencils: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2023
wiseone28:
Una just dey talk nonsense
But it is the truth na.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by KIDfurniture(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by afadi2410: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
better than allowing imaginary holy spirit to transfer holy cum.

I pray God will save your soul
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Menclothing: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2023
Father of all nations
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Chibuzoripob: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2023
wiseone28:
Maybe yours is in baby factory getting busy.. idiot
U just tell us ur family occupation. Your father is a miserable baby factory merchants
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by ceejay80s(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
Chetas81:
you mean the Nigerian citizen
Nigerians are worse than the devil
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by wiseone28: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2023
greypencils:
But it is the truth na.
Igbo people don't like sex but they have baby factories everywhere is the east?
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by nedekid: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
wiseone28:
But na for igbo land baby factories get busted?

Who dey sex all those women?
Baby factory no signify dexterity in the other room. That one na business enterprise.
Those people, their own is nacking with skills and anything involving woman and man matter. They be lovers, not fighters or baby factory business entrepreneurs. Lol
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by jojothaiv(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
nwaonyeze001:

My brother, as much as I'm not trying to play religion here
Anglican church and their schools.... sincerely, I'm shocked

I am a teacher in one of their schools in Lagos, they brought in one young chap in his late 20's as a security officer
This guy will drink to stupor as early as , sag his trousers, put on ear rings, always smelling of alcohol...academic activities will be going on, this young man will be playing secular music so loud. NOBODY, not even the administrator of the school could caution him, because he is directly linked to the bishop
It was only the principal, who was a non anglican that always call him to order. And this was causing a serious rift almost everyday between them
Sometimes the principal will walk up to him and off the music, most times we hear him insult the principal so publicly
The administrator (a Reverend) is not left out in the open insult, he has been issued query on several occasions, he will tear the letter and tell the authorities to their face "they can't do him anything"

3 months after the school was acquired, there was a case of child molestation, which all investigation revealed he was the perpetrator, the secretary to the constituted board, a venerable.....verbally cautioned him, and that was the end
He will invite female students to his room upstairs, cuz he was given a room in the school
Some girls will go there ..and the ones that refused....you see him punishing them in the morning when they come late (even when that is not his job description)
This is the same guy that steals students chairs and lockers and sells to Iron condemn buyers
Infact, a lot that I can't say here...their politics is out of this world

This act continued for more than 2 years and counting ....nothing is been done
I think it was last year, the principal cautioned him on the loud music...( during summer period)
He paused the principal and the principal almost fell down
Guess that was where he lost his cool and slapped him
Sincerely, even as a teacher, I can't bear half of the patience that principal exercised with that guy

You won't believe that with the evidences all glaring, the principal was told he does not have any right to slap him

He was suspended, and the principal resigned
The irony of the whole saga, it took the intervention of the board chairman, who is just a lay member of the church to arrest the security guy,

All their priest pay obeisance to their Bishop, which is good, but not when you know it's wrong, but can't say

I can bet, that the said security man is a member of the church

And probably, the hands of the authorities in the school there are tied,
God help us all

This is terrible to say the least.

Sadly, this is what goes on in almost all the government parastals, there's always an elephant in the room that will be above the law.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by KingLennon(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Cutezt:
Terrible! There is a guy i know around my area, he was struggling before and was doing security guard in one secondary school near me, he was constantly topping up different peoples daughters (students) in the security guards lodge, when i discovered that, i distanced myself from him. he ventured into Yahoo while doing his security guard work and cashed out, not big time, but at least, something tangible, but to my shock, the guy no gree resign o, i later found out he was not ready to let go off the free sex and accommodation he was getting, in fact, after he cashed out, the girls multiplied cos he could now give them more money, no be aboki o, na yoruba guy.

This na person wey get very healthy eskimo dog, very white and fat inside the school, i wonder how the school no code say this guy don pass the security guard level wey him dey do.

The day he will impregnate a student, kasala go burst that day and i will be watching from afar!
You can't play with fire and expect no to sweat. The daughters of Eve will surely end his destiny. If u had the power, won't you save a person from death?. Save him oo
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by KingLennon(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na wetin Dem send this fool be that....

Secure the gate you're securing Young girls womb make dem send him to all this Manhood stealer people for Calabar make dem steal him manhood. .
Lol cheesy. Temper mercy with justice
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by obaidan: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why blame the school. Parents should raise their children properly, instill proper values in them...except u want to tell me those girls were raped.........u are there at home watching stuff like big brother housemates do bedroom stuff on TV with ur children, then u come around and blame the school for your daughters having affair with an employed young gateman.....ur daughters were swayed by what they see on TV in young men when u watch those shows with them, if u like dont train ur kids and be blaming school for your inability to raise ur daughters and sons in a proper way......

if an old man was employed and robbers or rapists attacked the hostel and overpowered the old gateman, the same seet of parents will say why did the school employ an old, weak man....Your daughters have wrong values instilled in them by you...SIMPLE
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by greypencils: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
wiseone28:
Igbo people don't like sex but they have baby factories everywhere is the east?
Me I don't know that one o. What I know is that Akwa-Cross people like knack pass food. I get padis for there wella, so I know...
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Magicdon(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Did the security man force the girls
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by AfonjaConehead: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Triple996:
thunda faya that conehead known as typing banza 😂😂
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Shomek(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Whala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG / Strike: FG Breaks ASUU’s Rank, To Release Withheld Salaries Of Medical Lecturers / A Quick Notice For All Student Looking For Admission Into University Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.