Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School (35751 Views)

3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / Policemen Rape 3 Students, Abia Poly Students Protest (Photos, Video) / Buhari Awards Cash, PHD Level Scholarships To 3 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by EmekaA125(m): 1:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Timothy89:
Akwa ibom guy deceived three Anambra girls mmesoma people because of his earrings and tattoo?

bring out 100% of school girls from ss3 to jss 1, you can only find 2% who are Virgin, even the 2% are preparing to be deflowered on next Feb 14

morality is dead in Nigeria and what killed morality? the mantra mind your business, let him be, rest bikonu and all sorts of rubbish that was a caution in olden days coupled with these useless celebrities online
Sad. Morality is zero now. A girl of 15 years don bad now
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by EmekaA125(m): 1:36am On Sep 17, 2023
Calabar people have only one priority in life. Sex and gateman work. Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Emma1Oj(m): 1:36am On Sep 17, 2023
lazkizz:
God save me from this country
oga you can't leave us here and japa. Na here all of use go dey. You go no where😜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by EmekaA125(m): 1:37am On Sep 17, 2023
I won't why a mission school could employ a male from Akwa Ibom abi Calabar when they have penchant for raping any female around them. Dog eating rapists.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by EmekaA125(m): 1:40am On Sep 17, 2023
The last thing a parent should do is to commit his or her girl child under the care of any Calabar/Akwa Ibom boy. Most of them are rapists that force themselves on women. Spits. Idiots
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by EmekaA125(m): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2023
dontrulee:
It will shock you to know that it may even be the girls seducing the guard.

Those secondary school girls are not innocent at all.
I remembered when I was teaching in my uncle's secondary school when I was still a medical student some few years ago, come and see young secondary school girls giving me green light and even seducing me. Young females that are matured in the right place but one thing about me is that I'm opened and will never do underaged, never. No matter what you carry, it'll never move me. So because of that, everyone trusted me and come and see what I was hearing from the girls, Omo no be small thing. Na secondary school girls dey bad pass even if they have little or no experience
Na lie. You can't exonerate the guy knowing his state of origin.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by EmekaA125(m): 1:43am On Sep 17, 2023
Advancedman:

The gateman puts on earrings with tattoos which he used in deceiving the innocent young students.

@bold total rubbish and reason why female dishonored themselves like slowpoke.
Blame the girls as long as it wasn't rape.
If we fail to make female seriously accountable and responsible irrespective of the male involved in their calamity they will never stop to disrupt our collective existence.
Quote me with indepth reason.
Sex with an underage is statutory rape provided the girl is below 18.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by EmekaA125(m): 1:44am On Sep 17, 2023
Omolomo4eva:
Na this one be Anambra Jugunu
It can happen anywhere.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by EmekaA125(m): 1:45am On Sep 17, 2023
nedekid:
School employ aqua ibom/ calabar as security? My ear de pain me nii? shocked
The school lucky say even principal and all the teachers sef no carry belle join.
People from that area are lovers not fighters. If you know you know.
People from that area are rapists. They can rape anything under skirt and they force themselves on women too. Spits on every dog eating animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by EmekaA125(m): 1:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Emma1Oj:
oga you can't leave us here and japa. Na here all of use go dey. You go no where😜
If you wan jakpa, you jakpa, no dey discourage another person grin grin
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by okoroemeka(m): 1:47am On Sep 17, 2023
Holybaddo:
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Cut of is Gbola
Cut if Off
because he raped them or what?if properly checked the number of students and teachers that man will be fvcking will be more,young girls of nowadays are more exposed to x-rated materials very early due to social media and at that age their hormones are not smiling

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by EmekaA125(m): 1:48am On Sep 17, 2023
comodo:
This one na lie from the pit of hell. Nothing of such happened in this school. Punch.ng don dey kolo. My niece is in this school. Presently on holidays. She don laugh tire.
It is possible maybe it happened before the long vacation because school will be resuming next week.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by EmekaA125(m): 1:49am On Sep 17, 2023
dontrulee:
It will shock you to know that it may even be the girls seducing the guard.

Those secondary school girls are not innocent at all.
I remembered when I was teaching in my uncle's secondary school when I was still a medical student some few years ago, come and see young secondary school girls giving me green light and even seducing me. Young females that are matured in the right place but one thing about me is that I'm opened and will never do underaged, never. No matter what you carry, it'll never move me. So because of that, everyone trusted me and come and see what I was hearing from the girls, Omo no be small thing. Na secondary school girls dey bad pass even if they have little or no experience
Possible.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by enemyofprogress: 2:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Every profession get its own fridge benefits. The security guard only enjoyed his fridge benefit
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Risingsunn: 3:57am On Sep 17, 2023
I remember I left NYSC camp on plaited hair, when we arrived the school we were posted to, you need to see the female students and even the males staring at me. In the morning when we were introduced as corpers during assembly, u need to see how the assembly scattered with different chants when it got to my turn. Immediately the principal said pls meet me in my office immediately. As we got to her office, she pleased with me to cut my hair grin. I was even tired of the hair. The students were surprised to see me on low cut the next day. Come and hear small small children telling me uncle u Bleep up grin
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Yankee101: 4:25am On Sep 17, 2023
Female hostels generally have a two gate rule
An outer gate where men can guard
An inner gate where no man can enter, only female matrons can

It’s a system failure
They were supposed to have insitu female matrons within the hotels and no men are allowed in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by IjebuWarrior: 4:30am On Sep 17, 2023
Holybaddo:
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Cut of is Gbola
Cut if Off

Over consensual enjoyment?

You're sure MADDD! angry

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by ufotunang: 4:47am On Sep 17, 2023
What do you expect... when you employ a young guy as security in a all female school where they are beautiful young girls everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by IPDGP: 5:01am On Sep 17, 2023
How much is condom
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:36am On Sep 17, 2023
After girl don spread legs finish ??
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Urpon1987: 5:43am On Sep 17, 2023
No pic
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by riczy(m): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2023
This is what security guard does in schools, this Akwa ibom guys jux only loose guard. My submission is: you must marry them! U go see shege pro max under this economy!
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by okerekingsley90: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Timothy89:
Akwa ibom guy deceived three Anambra girls mmesoma people because of his earrings and tattoo?

bring out 100% of school girls from ss3 to jss 1, you can only find 2% who are Virgin, even the 2% are preparing to be deflowered on next Feb 14

morality is dead in Nigeria and what killed morality? the mantra mind your business, let him be, rest bikonu and all sorts of rubbish that was a caution in olden days coupled with these useless celebrities online

Well you have a Good point. You can't generally say morality is totally dead in NG. Look, it's all about parenting and upbringing. There are still families out there where God values uphold. Families out there that instill discipline in their offspring. But I agree with you. Socia media and tech has had adverse effects on the society
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by nedekid: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2023
EmekaA125:

People from that area are rapists. They can rape anything under skirt and they force themselves on women too. Spits on every dog eating animal.
Lol, you took it too far naa. Most are good people with nice attributes. The thing is that they are known to be great lovers and performers in the other room. They are known to have a high sex drive, both sexes.
As it is said, God save you if a calabar man catches your wife or their woman catches a husband. Omo only God can save that marraige.
Heck my martial arts coach back in the day, his wife moved in with the neighbor in face me I face you house. She left 4 kids for the hubby. No matter the begging, she no gree. Imagine what this man went through hearing them bang his wife in the next room daily. Only him confessed thay that neigbour was a savage. That all he does is nack the wife from morning till night.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Elidrisy20: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2023
SS2 no be pupils nau, na students dem be, dem don ripe
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by greypencils: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Ime Udoka things. Akwa-Cross people, both male & female like sex like mad.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by Major7: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin it'll never take away the facts that YORUBAS DON'T LOVE THEMSELVES
Look at what Naira Marley did to MOHBAD.

Had it been it's Igbo vs Igbo 😆😆 they'll start telling us how IGBO'S don't love themselves #Nzogbu nzogbu

Tribalism is reducing your sense of reasoning bro,desist from it.
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by wiseone28: 6:55am On Sep 17, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
angry Nonsense angry! Akwa ibom sad sad shocked! .
idiot if it was Igbo man impregnating Akwa Ibom girls you would have run mouth by now that Akwa ibom girls are sex manic
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by wiseone28: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2023
nedekid:
School employ aqua ibom/ calabar as security? My ear de pain me nii? shocked
The school lucky say even principal and all the teachers sef no carry belle join.
People from that area are lovers not fighters. If you know you know.
But na for igbo land baby factories get busted?

Who dey sex all those women?
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by wiseone28: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2023
EmekaA125:
Calabar people have only one priority in life. Sex and gateman work. Spits
Igbo people own na baby factory and drug peddling
Re: Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2023
jojothaiv:
More like posting a randy youth corper to all female boarding school, you know what to expect, just few have been able to tame theirs.

Make weyrey gate man face the music but the school authorities mess up which one be say the security is on tattoos and wears ear rings and it's a missionary/Christian school...

My brother, as much as I'm not trying to play religion here
Anglican church and their schools.... sincerely, I'm shocked

I am a teacher in one of their schools in Lagos, they brought in one young chap in his late 20's as a security officer
This guy will drink to stupor as early as , sag his trousers, put on ear rings, always smelling of alcohol...academic activities will be going on, this young man will be playing secular music so loud. NOBODY, not even the administrator of the school could caution him, because he is directly linked to the bishop
It was only the principal, who was a non anglican that always call him to order. And this was causing a serious rift almost everyday between them
Sometimes the principal will walk up to him and off the music, most times we hear him insult the principal so publicly
The administrator (a Reverend) is not left out in the open insult, he has been issued query on several occasions, he will tear the letter and tell the authorities to their face "they can't do him anything"

3 months after the school was acquired, there was a case of child molestation, which all investigation revealed he was the perpetrator, the secretary to the constituted board, a venerable.....verbally cautioned him, and that was the end
He will invite female students to his room upstairs, cuz he was given a room in the school
Some girls will go there ..and the ones that refused....you see him punishing them in the morning when they come late (even when that is not his job description)
This is the same guy that steals students chairs and lockers and sells to Iron condemn buyers
Infact, a lot that I can't say here...their politics is out of this world

This act continued for more than 2 years and counting ....nothing is been done
I think it was last year, the principal cautioned him on the loud music...( during summer period)
He paused the principal and the principal almost fell down
Guess that was where he lost his cool and slapped him
Sincerely, even as a teacher, I can't bear half of the patience that principal exercised with that guy

You won't believe that with the evidences all glaring, the principal was told he does not have any right to slap him

He was suspended, and the principal resigned
The irony of the whole saga, it took the intervention of the board chairman, who is just a lay member of the church to arrest the security guy,

All their priest pay obeisance to their Bishop, which is good, but not when you know it's wrong, but can't say

I can bet, that the said security man is a member of the church

And probably, the hands of the authorities in the school there are tied,
God help us all

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dichotomy: HND Graduates Can’t Rise Above Grade Level 14 ― FG / Strike: FG Breaks ASUU’s Rank, To Release Withheld Salaries Of Medical Lecturers / University Admission Offer Vs Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.