Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k (2551 Views)

Dog For Money Rituals - Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Bought Benz / Man Bought Iphone 11 Pro Max In Ikeja, See What They Saw At The Back So Annoying / Pastor Arrested For Killing & Burying Two Kids Inside His Church For 50k Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Samyyorn5050: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
My Friend Bought Real Iphone 14 Promax N50k Today 😳👇 | #IgbereTV

So on the bus today, someone brought out a real iPhone 14 pro max and was offering to sell it to my friend for 75k last. He said his mother was in the hospital and they needed 75k for the surgery which was why he needed the exact amount.

Since he mentioned 75k, my friend started pricing it for 50k.

To buy was hungrying him.

I collected it and checked.

Everything is working fine. The screen of the phone had the seller's picture as Screen saver.

I told my friend that the phone could be stolen.

He said even though it is, he would flash it and change the casing or resell it immediately.

That is how my friend paid o.💵

Through transfer.

Despite my warning.

I was just holding the phone and looking at it in shock. 😯

At a point I wished it was me that bought it.

But kai.

50k for iPhone?

No na.

No amount of desperation would make me sell for 50k.

We alighted from the bus and waved at the man who said he was rushing to the hospital to begin the process of the surgery with the money.

My friend and I sat down under a tree to look at the phone he had bought again.

While pressing the phone, it turned off.

The screen could not turn on again.

We felt it was battery so we decided to find a place to charge it.

Suddenly, the screen turned on again.

We started seeing the screen showing.

"Searching..."

The search icon stayed for like 2 minutes rotating like planet Earth.

Then it switched to.

"Tracking... Tracking... Tracking..."😳

I was the one holding the phone at that moment.

I quickly gave my friend his phone to hold first.

He didn't collect it again.

He said I should hold it.

I didn't understand anymore. So I shouted at him.

"Bros collect your phone na."😡

"Shey you dey hold am. Just dey hold am de go na. Make e track finish."

"Track who?"

"The thing e dey track?"

"Which thing? Oga hold your phone."

"Calm down na. We no know wetin e the track. Shey I dey here na. Hold am. Maybe e dey track network?"

"Hiaaann... Let it continue tracking network in your hand abeg. Hold your phone biko."

I shoved the phone in his pocket and continued began to walk home.

Suddenly from behind my friend shouted and ran past me.

I joined him to run.

While running I was asking him.

"Kelechi? Why are you running?"

Kelechi shouted back.

"The phone show location found."

"Which location?"

"I no know o. Maybe na our location."

I was still running right with Kelechi when I saw that he was running with the phone in his hand.

I turned back silently and started running left.

Left was a bush.

I didn't mind.

I kept following it and running for my life.🏃

Only for me to turn back and see Kelechi following me behind with the phone still in his hand.🙆🏽‍♂️

We're still inside the bush I don't know the next thing to do again 😭

By Praises Chidera Obiora

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Adekot: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Where did you copy all this from please

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Holybaddo: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by HYDEEE: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kelechi use 50k take buy bomb. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Haveyoueatentod: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tell your friend say he's now part of an ongoing investigation grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by MrAgbako: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
"Track who?"
"Oga hold your phone"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Slynation(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is quite hilarious...🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Ginaz(f): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2023
grin Laugh wan tear my belle

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by LogicBomb8: 1:06am On Sep 17, 2023
grin copywriter dey learn work. Na for nairaland you go meet real storytelling... lolz

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by ILoveFaith: 3:49am On Sep 17, 2023
This is funny 😄
Couldn’t help it but laugh out loud,
Now everybody for this aeroplane just Dey look me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by TheMiracleMag(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2023
hilariously epic grin. Cool story bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by dawnomike(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2023
Samyyorn5050:
My Friend Bought Real Iphone 14 Promax N50k Today 😳👇 | #IgbereTV

So on the bus today, someone brought out a real iPhone 14 pro max and was offering to sell it to my friend for 75k last. He said his mother was in the hospital and they needed 75k for the surgery which was why he needed the exact amount.

Since he mentioned 75k, my friend started pricing it for 50k.

To buy was hungrying him.

I collected it and checked.

Everything is working fine. The screen of the phone had the seller's picture as Screen saver.

I told my friend that the phone could be stolen.

He said even though it is, he would flash it and change the casing or resell it immediately.

That is how my friend paid o.💵

Through transfer.

Despite my warning.

I was just holding the phone and looking at it in shock. 😯

At a point I wished it was me that bought it.

But kai.

50k for iPhone?

No na.

No amount of desperation would make me sell for 50k.

We alighted from the bus and waved at the man who said he was rushing to the hospital to begin the process of the surgery with the money.

My friend and I sat down under a tree to look at the phone he had bought again.

While pressing the phone, it turned off.

The screen could not turn on again.

We felt it was battery so we decided to find a place to charge it.

Suddenly, the screen turned on again.

We started seeing the screen showing.

"Searching..."

The search icon stayed for like 2 minutes rotating like planet Earth.

Then it switched to.

"Tracking... Tracking... Tracking..."😳

I was the one holding the phone at that moment.

I quickly gave my friend his phone to hold first.

He didn't collect it again.

He said I should hold it.

I didn't understand anymore. So I shouted at him.

"Bros collect your phone na."😡

"Shey you dey hold am. Just dey hold am de go na. Make e track finish."

"Track who?"

"The thing e dey track?"

"Which thing? Oga hold your phone."

"Calm down na. We no know wetin e the track. Shey I dey here na. Hold am. Maybe e dey track network?"

"Hiaaann... Let it continue tracking network in your hand abeg. Hold your phone biko."

I shoved the phone in his pocket and continued began to walk home.

Suddenly from behind my friend shouted and ran past me.

I joined him to run.

While running I was asking him.

"Kelechi? Why are you running?"

Kelechi shouted back.

"The phone show location found."

"Which location?"

"I no know o. Maybe na our location."

I was still running right with Kelechi when I saw that he was running with the phone in his hand.

I turned back silently and started running left.

Left was a bush.

I didn't mind.

I kept following it and running for my life.🏃

Only for me to turn back and see Kelechi following me behind with the phone still in his hand.🙆🏽‍♂️

We're still inside the bush I don't know the next thing to do again 😭

By Praises Chidera Obiora
lol...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
Tell your friend say he's now part of an ongoing investigation grin grin grin grin
No worry.Nothing dey happen.No be Tinubu forfeit drug money to court while Nigerian judges say na civil matter?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Godsongang: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omo I can't stop laughing... Thanks for making my day

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by 46arcadez(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2023
Thanks OP
My BP just dropped after reading this, nurse dey look me wear I well mentally as I dey take laf

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by periphetes: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
😂😂😂 ... Searching ..... Tracking ..... Location found !
It must be a Bomb 💣 take cover abeg ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by ceejay80s(m): 2:55am On Sep 19, 2023
It wasn't funny but I smiled.....
First nairaland comic that made me smile
Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by ceejay80s(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2023
And why is this not on front page?
@ Seun

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by seandurse(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2023
Find one safe place in the bush to hide it na

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Foodqueen(f): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2023
Can't stop laughing.

My son kept asking " mom what"?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Thazard(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2023
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Kobicove(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2023
Very funny story grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Tremple8v: 3:29am On Sep 23, 2023
Laugh want wound me here lol
Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Addme: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2023
Omoh though it's early but can't stop laughing.
At least my day is already starting with laughter. I hope the day continues like that

Op, the thing enter....
Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
periphetes:
😂😂😂 ... Searching ..... Tracking ..... Location found !
It must be a Bomb 💣 take cover abeg ! grin grin
He purchased wahala Promax for shikini money.
Op, we hope to read the concluding part when u back from the poetry Jail , thank U 🙏

1 Like

Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by nedekid: 12:03am On Sep 24, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

He purchased wahala Promax for shikini money.
Op, we hope to read the concluding part when u back from the poetry Jail , thank U 🙏
Lolz. Hope he did not snap selfie with the phone.

(1) (Reply)

Agency Impounds Petrol Tanker Loaded With Indian Hemp / A South African Police Man Laughing While A Xenophobia Victim Was Burning / See Picture Of Teenage Prostitution Hits Ekiti As Illicit Drugs,cultism Thrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.