Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) (47373 Views)

Watch Mohbad In Pain As He Says NDLEA Gave Him A White Substance To Ingest (vid) / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by bigdawg7: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mohbad death still dey pain me i can’t sleep cry

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Yankee101: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why is the naira madness still walking free?
And the elegushi boy?

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Lagosians are overrated
timaya is just insighting the Lagos youths to be violent... Naira Marley is still innocent until proven guilty by the court of competent jurisdiction...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Exceed15: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bobo. The grievous mistake had been done already. Why hurriedly buried him without autopsy. Who facilitated the fast burial when they know there are lots of issues surrounding him.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by creativehubb: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
True talk, if mohbad complained about this, then investigation must be carried out, the problem with Nigeria is the institutions, those Nigerians that man those offices are corrupt, some officers act out of the law, all for selfish benefits. You are there to serve the public not prosecute them, only a judge can do that.
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Chummynoni(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
ppogba:

This is the first time I am hearing of duress and oppression. Wonderful english words.

A so called artiste going to NDLEA office without his lawyer?
A so called artiste being forced presumably under duress and oppression to drink water?

Like I said before, everything is not all about forming MUMU guy man and cultist up and down.

My culvanizer will not fall cheaply.
And you can defend better!
bro , fr? Do you live in Nigeria? No offense, I don’t think you are a Nigerian . You are talking of law? Nigerian law is meant to oppress the poor bro’v . Government agencies don’t respect constitution

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Barims(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
MercyStan:
Good people die everyday but yet everyone keeps quiet.

Yet one street tug and drug addict dies and social media will not rest.

Abeg free this story. The Mohbad wasn't a saint. You all should stop talking like he was a good person.

He was part of the people misleading our youths.

Hmm, why are you so heartless? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by ConfidentialDoc: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Benteazaa:
If ordinary naira Marley can use NDLEA like this, imagine what our government can do

Read that sentence again slowly...
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by AllenSpencer: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
Biodun556:

All the drug barons Marwa arrested. Where are they now?

It was initial gra gra. How come Marwa made naira Marley NDLEA ambassador?

Marwa is part of Naira Marley’s drug ring!

They are business partners!
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Skty: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
ppogba:
Went to NDLEA,.they gave you water and you drank?

Iya Osogbo' s goat is wiser than some people.

And una go dey form cultist?
They forced a liquid down his throat

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Skty: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Exceed15:
Bobo. The grievous mistake had been done already. Why hurriedly buried him without autopsy. Who facilitated the fast burial when they know there are lots of issues surrounding him.

His dad said he facilitated things because God gives takes
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Chibuezem(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
KashApp:
I watched the video now.... This guy's regret was only meeting Naira Marley and joining his record label. Maybe, he might still be alive now if he didn't meet him at all. He prayed for grace, God answered not knowing he won't even enjoy the grace he prayed for...now, who's to be blamed? That's why He's called God! Hmm... He also trusted people too much not knowing they were also part of his problem - this guy's life is a lesson!
The way we slip God into Unrighteousness is just funny..... God's grace and blessings bringeth not Sorrow.

As for the NDLEA matter, he should have written (through his lawyer) to the HQ office in Abuja. Nigeria is a lawless country, yes, but some issues can still be fought and won.

Rest Well, Man!!
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by DarkCaesar(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
MercyStan:

Abeg free this story. The Mohbad wasn't a saint. You all should stop talking like he was a good person.

Mercy will depart from your life and work from henceforth……..
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by steeltrust: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bintasukai:

Warrior, You when no be coward, where you? Fall out now make we see your action. Talker, cho cho cho like parrot. Instead of to come type nonsense you for don align all your men dem make una storm Lagos come run wetin sweet for your mouth so.
you be idiots
As you no get brain to understand Watin I right

As no be your brother e no concern you
Ode
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by CedarHoldings: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
MercyStan:

so he should die right? What happen to repentance
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by ponishah: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
link your entire family and your notorious brother nara mally
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Truvelisback(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Biodun556:
It is not a surprise that naira Marley is NDLEA ambassador

NDLEA was used to kill Babasuwe. The same thing happened to mohbad

After the agency was used to poison him. They could have been calling him "walking corpse" reason why he was frustrated and violent against naira Marley
And you think that their druglord Mr. President will do something about?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by ppogba: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Skty:

They forced a liquid down his throat

A charge and bail lawyer could and should have followed him there if that narratives is true.

How can you honor an invitation from a security agency without going with a lawyer?

Iskilu my vulcanizer will not make the same mistake.

How come the whole nation did not get to know immediately he left their office?
How come he did not run a test immediately he left their office?

Abeg, make una talk another thing.
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by xynerise: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
MercyStan:

It beats my imagination

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by tonididdy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
Choose your circle cautiously, PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by awoniyi1236(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
MercyStan:

Are you a saint? You better keep quiet if you don’t knw what to say 😏
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by osazsky(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
MercyStan:

and see the useless op shouthing endsars..hunger one kill person for naija no single protest and one idiot is shouthing endsars for a mentally unbalanced drug addict spits..
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Mozegee: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
I can't stop crying , they really dealt with this guy .. the guy was seeing his end but no one listen to him. What a society we live in
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by wash02: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
MercyStan:

[color=#006600][/color]

His shenanigans are his shenanigans. Every youth has a choice to make about who to emulate and what to discard. Be that as it may, if there's even a slight chance that an external source was instrumental to his demise, it's only fair that it be unearthed. He deserves that much at least for being human.
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by osazsky(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mozegee:
I can't stop crying , they really dealt with this guy .. the guy was seeing his end but no one listen to him. What a society we live in
did u cry or protest for Deborah day was burnt alive cuz of blasphemy in d north...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by doneback04: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Since I had about this matter I have excluded myself because am not a musician but what got my attention is that naira Marley to be ambassadors of NDEA show that he is a suspect too
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by hilamaj(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Omni this is your battle
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Airlord2030: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
simple autopsy for determine the cause of his death..
make una rest with all this fake news

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Airlord2030: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
timaya is just insighting the Lagos youths to be violent... Naira Marley is still innocent until proven guilty by the court of competent jurisdiction...
there is no evidence nairamarley killed him.. Simple autopsy would have saved us all this kind of useless news
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Midehi3(f): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
MercyStan:

Shut d fvck up, abi you are part of who Naira marley paid to vindicate him undecided just keep shut
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by gfon(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
MercyStan:

you are very stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skales And Hassanity White Wedding Pictures & Video / Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) / MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.