Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) (47417 Views)

Watch Mohbad In Pain As He Says NDLEA Gave Him A White Substance To Ingest (vid) / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by RALPHOW(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
How can Naira Mailey be NDLEA Ambassador?
STUPID!! STUPID!!!!! STUPID!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Ilekokonit: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
This video shows how corrupt and corruptible NDLEA and all law enforcement bodies in Nigeria are.

In Feb 2022, NDLEA arrested MohBad, Zinoleesky, and four others at their home in Lekki, Lagos for possession of illegal substances that included MDMA and cannabis. NDLEA operatives broke into the musicians’ home in the early hours of the morning and carried out the arrest without any search warrant.

It is worrysome that Mohbad left Marlian records in the same Feb 2022.

I think that Naira Marley tipped off / "induced" the NDLEA to make the arrests but the strange info coming from this video of Mohbad on the hospital bed is that Zino or any of the others were not given anything to drink BUT Mohbad WAS beaten and given some "unknown liquid" to drink in NDLEA custody.

What was inside that "unidentified" liquid is now open to conjecture

i) Was it liquid methadone used to treat drug addiction and whose side effects of overdose include memory loss, unconsciousness and coma

ii) Or was it something more sinister to mess the boys brain up and make him lose his memory so that he can no longer remember the lines of his songs (something Naira Marley told Mohbads Dad in a video when MohBads dad went to plead with Naira on Mohbads behalf). ??

IF it was Methadone NDLEA gave to ONLY Mohbad to drink, why was it not given to Zino and the others if NDLEA's plan was to treat them all for drug addiction ? And is NDLEA now a registered clinic for "selective" drug detoxification. And are NDLEA aware that Methadone overdose can lead to memory loss

NDLEA and Naira Marly had a lucky escape in Feb 2022 that Mohbad did not die then after NDLEA forced only him to drink the "unidentified liquid" but Mohbad was not so lucky 19 months later as the cold hands of death took him away.

But I personally am not satisfied that Mohbad had died in the video seen of him lying across the laps of his crying friend in a car as at that point, a qualified medical doctor had not yet certified him dead and in the said video and I thought I saw some movement in Mohbads neck area.

What was the family's rush to bury him the next day when he was not a muslim

There are too many questions but IF it is true that a "Nurse" gave him an injection "at home" moments before he died, then the "Nurse" (who may not even be qualified) should be arrested immediately as she is not authorized to inject people at home and also the "chemist" that sold her the injection vial should also be picked up as the injection may be fake or expired.

Nigerians should stop patronizing unqualified and unregistered Nurses and doctors to come and treat them at home. I understand if you call a barber or hair dresser to come and give you home service in the comfort of your home but not medical treatment in a non medical unsupervised environment where there are no equipment and medical staff to resuscitate you if things become difficult. Even in regulated environments people still die talk less of in your medically unhygienic home setting.

Its the same way a Nurse came to treat Baba Suwe at home and he died. Another Nurse in 2017 came to give Davido's uncle the Late 2 term Senator Isiaka Adeleke and 2nd Governor of Osun State an overdose of valium injection at home (on his insistence) [ as he couldn't sleep and the earlier dose given to him in Abuja was not working. He ended up dying in his sleep and now Mohbads case again. Even Michael Jackson died under the effects of sedatives administered to him in his bedroom by a Music Industry employed doctor who later served a jail time of 2 years for this.

Back to the "unidentified liquid" Mohbad "alone" was forced to drink in NDLEA's custody in Feb 2022, Naira Marley and NDLEA have a lot of questions to answer regarding the selective treatment given to Mohbad in NDLEA's custody and the name and adverse effects of the "unknown liquid" they gave to Mohbad to drink in the supposed "drug addiction" bust of Feb 2022.

Say no to Drugs or anything that changes your brain chemistry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Levels1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
May Nigeria not happen to us.The whole system needs to be overhauled and that's why they are fighting Peter Obi so that it can remain like that,but one day,the people will be free.May his soul rest in peace,Amen

You are actually making sense not until you mentioned Obi. How can you wish Obi to rule our great nation.

May God never allow us to be obituary in Jesus mighty name Amen
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Akfrenzy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
YORUBA don't love themselves

Look at what Naira Marley did to fellow Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Ilekokonit: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Just like Mohbads memory loss (forgetting his lines according to Naira Marleys assertion to Mohbads Dad) (a posible side effect of methadone that I suspect was the liquid NDLEA gave Mohbad to drink), another DJ - DJ Splash, suffered memory loss when he decided to leave Naira Marley's home and after leaving Naira's house he refused to take his hospital prescribed antidote drugs if Naira Marley was not present. This is according to the boys Mum in an audio clip on gistlovers instagram page in the link below.

The boys mum said that Naira saw the boy perform at Zlatan's house and was impressed and Naira then video called the boys mum pleading with her to release the boy to come and live in his house promising the mum that he will send the boy to Uni as the boys mum said that was her plans for him as he was very bright.

But the minute DJ Splash moved into Naira's house, his number could no longer be connected to by his Mum and some time later, the boy started asking the Mum to send him money and eventually the boy started calling his Mum to come and take him away from Naira Marley's house as he no longer understood what was happening to him in Naira's house.

His mum went to the area described to her by her son as she does not know Naira Marley's exact house and she met her son wandering around the street at night and he had started showing signs of psychosis and memory loss and he was taken to a hospital but he refused to take his hospital prescribed medication unless he saw Naira Marley.

All calls the mum put through to Naira Marley and those around him were ignored according to the Mum hence her deciding to cry out to gistlovers in the audio call.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxQ1pXYOLtW/

Is Naira Marley running a cult that wipes the memories of boys who join his music label by giving them a Methadone overdose or some other drug the minute they decide to leave Naira Marley's house and label ??

Is Zino learning from this

How come a healthy 27 year old Mohbad suddenly loses his memory and starts forgetting his songs and even his phones password leading to his phones memory being wiped after he enters too many incorrect passwords [i] (according to Naira's assertion to Mohbad's Dad in a video).

How come a 27 year old Mohbad suddenly develops High Blood Pressure after being forced by NDLEA to drink a liquid I suspect to be Methadone whilst in their without arrest warrant custody whilst Zino and the 4 others arrested were not given the "unknown liquid" to drink.

Memory loss and High Blood Pressure are some of the side effects of Methadone and both happened to Mohbad immediately he was released from NDLEA custody after they forced "only" him to drink the "suspect liquid" in Feb 2022 which happens to be the exact same month MohBad left Naira Marley's Marlians music label and Naira's house

Naira Marley and/or NDLEA, wetin una dey give these boys to drink or take when they decide to leave Naira Marleys house and label ??
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Pharaohny: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Same thing dey did to BABA SUWE ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Pharaohny: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Biodun556:
It is not a surprise that naira Marley is NDLEA ambassador

NDLEA was used to kill Babasuwe. The same thing happened to mohbad

After the agency was used to poison him. They could have been calling him "walking corpse" reason why he was frustrated and violent against naira Marley

I comment this on tweeter not knowing it will be here.

NDLEA has blood on their hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Ilekokonit: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Pharaohny:
Same thing dey did to BABA SUWE ooo

True talk. Baba Suwe was no longer himself after his NDLEA 24 day detention in 2011 after which no drugs were found in his intestines.

Its striking that Baba Suwe died the same way Mohbad died - after a "visit" from a quack "Nurse" to treat them at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Macmoni(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
MercyStan:
Good people die everyday but yet everyone keeps quiet.

Yet one street tug and drug addict dies and social media will not rest.

Abeg free this story. The Mohbad wasn't a saint. You all should stop talking like he was a good person.

He was part of the people misleading our youths.
You will die too one day I hope critics like yourself comes after your personality without even knowing you, how many people have you led in the right part ?
Mohbad died young but he will always be greater than you even if you live for 400yrs so keep quiet if you cannot mourn, people like you are the problem of this country not our government in real life you’d have been beating if you say this trash in Lagos axis

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Ilekokonit: 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
BigDawsNet:
this set of people will show you shege if you enter dia nest

I relocated to Nigeria from the UK to open and run a restaurant some years ago for a 2 year period and once in Naija I felt that I needed to write the following advise to myself and paste it in a prominent place on the inside of my door so that I will see it every morning before leaving my flat :- Nigeria is a place where there is no recourse to justice in the face of official brutality. So mind your own business.

I needed to see and read the above self given advice every day so that I will not forget that I am no longer in the UK (where you can say anything you like) and now go to a vendor stand in Naija and start educating my fellow vendor stand parliamentarians that EVERY one of the 36 Governors and the President should be in jail in a civilised country.

In the UK, some months ago, Queen Camilla had Covid and someone said on social media that Camilla was lying about Covid and what she actually had was gonorrhea and that she is fond of sleeping around ( a lie but the posters grouse with Camilla was that she snatched King Charles from Princess Diana). The lady's smear against Queen Camilla was well publicised in the British Press but no one was arrested or detained.

Compare this with Nigeria where Aisha Buhari had a young man arrested and detained for calling her fat on social media.

Too much power show in Nigeria.
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Ilekokonit: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
theophorus:
If you are doing Drugs or any of the... Just learn ooo cos if you no stop na so he go happen ooo

True talk and there is a reason cannabis / marijuana is called a gateway drug as the THC in marijuana primes the brain for enhanced responses to other drugs. This happens because prolonged marijuana use causes the brain to make less dopamine. Dopamine is a brain chemical responsible for making humans feel good.

So, after some time cannabis no longer has the same effect on you and you seek stronger drugs to get the same effect as you got the first time you smoked cannabis and then it becomes a downwards spiral from there on.

Also, even with the cannabis, not every ones brain can handle it and if you try it the first time and you start hallucinating, that is your bodies way of telling you that cannabis will mess with your brain if you continue taking it and if you value your future, just stop taking it.

Many years ago, I once saw a man in London right in the middle of a very busy road at night trying to peel off the white markings that demarcated the lanes of the road. As the white road markings were painted onto the black tar road, his brain must have convinced him that the white painted road markings were like white sellotape that he could peel off with his hands. I'm sure that he was under the influence of crack cocaine as in that part of London between Brixton and Streatham Hill right through Tulse Hill in dem days, Yardie drug dealers (male and female) ruled the streets and crack addiction and blatant prostitution was a big problem in that area of the SE16 post code of London.

Whenever I see news in social media saying that yahoo boys dropped a girl at a round about and she ran mad due to juju, I just laugh as I am almost certain that the lady is suffering from the effects of taking a drug that is messing with her brain and sending the wrong signals and instructions to her like telling her to take off all her clothes in public.

Some oyinbo after drug use dey think say dem fit fly like bird and end up jumping off tall buildings to their deaths.

https://www.boardpreprecovery.com/rehab-blog/is-marijuana-a-gateway-drug/
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by abuhusna1: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2023
MercyStan:

Abeg free this story. The Mohbad wasn't a saint. You all should stop talking like he was a good person.

I'm sure you don't have human feelings. Worst comment I ever seen.
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Ilekokonit: 12:34am On Sep 17, 2023
virginchaser:
Gradually, details are coming out. Mohbad spirit is strong and about to pull down the sky.

The boy spirit strong o. In just 4 days Naira Marleys followers on Instagram have dropped by 300 thousand (down from 7.5m to 7.2m) and a petition to ban his music label started on change.org by gistlovers has been signed by 276,000 people.

Mohbad spirit strong and it makes me remember the popular Latin phrase - Vox Populi, Vox Dei meaning the voice of the people is the voice of God.

Mohbad must have really cried to God in his last days on earth.

I am sorry for Nigerian Politicians and their families 'cos when God finally decides to hear the cries of that disabled Nigerian (who cried to God as he was being crushed to death whilst in the middle of the road trying to make a living selling chewing gum in the traffic due to Nigerian politicians stealing the money that was meant to provide food and shelter for him and millions of disabled, aged and infirm Nigerians), the judgement and punishment of God that awaits these Nigerian Politicians, their families and beneficiaries is better left imagined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by abuhusna1: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2023
ppogba:

A charge and bail lawyer could and should have followed him there if that narratives is true.

How can you honor an invitation from a security agency without going with a lawyer?

Iskilu my vulcanizer will not make the same mistake.

How come the whole nation did not get to know immediately he left their office?
How come he did not run a test immediately he left their office?

Abeg, make una talk another thing.
It was a raid amd he was forced to drink that water I'm sure
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by abuhusna1: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2023
Airlord2030:
there is no evidence nairamarley killed him.. Simple autopsy would have saved us all this kind of useless news
He killed him in proxy. Made him a walking dead using his connection to block every way he can make money still set him up with tout everywhere he goes. Put yourself in the guy shoe and see of death will not be an option
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by BALLOSKI: 1:23am On Sep 17, 2023
MercyStan:

as a mercy stan or bbnaija person, no one expects you to be sensible.
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by BeauBragnar11: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2023
ppogba:

A charge and bail lawyer could and should have followed him there if that narratives is true.

How can you honor an invitation from a security agency without going with a lawyer?

Guy you just go about this thread ranting about some street OT and him not going with a lawyer.

Sometimes you keep mute if you don't know the story. Who said it was an invitation by NDLEA??

Niqqa was busted with his guys and bondled to NDLEA.

So as them bust am, him go still go with lawyer?... mtchww..keep quiet abeg
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by judejprince: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2023
Monbad Father is to blame u can't rush and burial young boy like dat without fined the cause of the death even if the boy live a rough life on earth
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2023
jeeqaa7:
Tinubu knows what happened
what about Biden? He should know too
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Zwanzig: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2023
MercyStan:

Concentrate on the nonsensical bbn show and the dunce you support and leave serious matters for people with brain to dissect.
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Ebios(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2023
animatron47:
Omo, so these happened since and was swept under the rug? embarassed

Ask them oh.
There is something they are not telling us.
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Obierika(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2023
CJStarz:
Obierika nwannaa, what truth? That because Mohbad was a street boy and a junkie,he doesn't deserve empathy, sympathy and above all JUSTICE?
Mbanu now

The guy deserves empathy and justice if his death was due to foul play.

The issue I have is the way most people are carrying on as if he was a role model who should be emulated. This guy was a junkie who abused narcotics and I'm very sure most of the people making noise about him online will not want their kids to be like him
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Obierika(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Are you normal at all or are you out of your mind ?
A young guy who was just coming out of the wood,now life was snuffed out of him,you are asking this foolish question?
What type of human are you?
People like you have no joy,at all!
I'm very normal but I can't say the same for you!

Carry you holier-than-thou attitude and shove it up your ass!

This guy was a junkie who abused narcotics and I'm very sure you will not want your kids to be like him
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by CJStarz: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2023
It's African not to judge the dead because they are utterly helpless.
Udo!

Obierika:

The issue I have is the way most people are carrying on as if he was a role model who should be emulated. This guy was a junkie who abused narcotics and I'm very sure most of the people making noise about him online will not want their kids to be like him
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Airlord2030: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
abuhusna1:

He killed him in proxy. Made him a walking dead using his connection to block every way he can make money still set him up with tout everywhere he goes. Put yourself in the guy shoe and see of death will not be an option
him for find another label enter now.. like zlatan or olamide label
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by eden60: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Thanks for sharing this amazing article. It is really helpful and informative. You can also check this : Salesforce Admin Training
Re: Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) by Skty: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
ppogba:

Immediately Naira connived with NDLEA to raid Mohbad. They arrested him ...he was given the said liquid..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) / BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video) / Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.